2012年6月22日金曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Sign (20071018)


Immediately after the 19-year-old birthday. Causing the suicide attempt, was voluntarily dropped out of vocational school.Family, very cold. I cut the left wrist, if you can not even take a shower.Cousin sister to like, I asked several times to shampoo, we are not going well.I've been orphaned. Nevertheless, simulation and entertainment, the day we repeated.


One day, my mother.Me and said "Can I have a cat." I've just turned down, will be called Let's go to see the abandoned cat.Got up from bed, I decided to go to see.


Is a very beautiful kitten was. Pick up, it lifted.The warmth of that, he did cry. Very warm, soft, fluffy is.Take home. Name the mother.I was a little dirty, wash in the bath, do a bait.Will say to my room, and bring good to go, I went to take the kitten room.Kitten was in bed would Netsui immediately.Much I was stroking the kitten.For some reason, in the feeling I feel like crying, was filled.


At night. Beside the kitten to sleep. Next to the breathing sounds.I've been feeling, the frustration gradually raise.To cute, but dear. But important, to want to cherish. . .If the kitten, I can not sleep,,, signs of kitten, my stretch one's nerves,,,Still, a few days. Kitten and spent.Was because I thought the sign of life, to sign a kitten, and I want to get used.But, on the morning of Day 4. Took to the (room on the first floor of the house) down the kitten, I decided to keep under.


If the kitten, my nerves are not Yasumara,,,To cute, but dear,,,Signs of moving, I track down the,,,Was the cry. Was a kitten does not mean hate,,,Cute. Was Itoshika~tsu. Was important.Demonstration. Breath. Sign of moving. DASS is other than their own sound.Was hunted down and me. Nerve, it absolutely taut, and painful,,, and Tsuraku~tsu,,,


Of human breathing. Body temperature. Was weak in body odor,,,But he does not mean to flash back, if you can, and want to avoid as,,,To sign a kitten, and want to get used, I thought.If signs of kitten become calm, seem to be any sign of people, and surely be okay,,,Working on my own rehabilitation, the kitten was placed in a room.But, I did not. The signs of moving, I could not bear.The painful, and painful.


And "? Or painful," how, what, even if asked,,,However, the painful, sad, and Tsuraku~tsu, only that there is no way, if you can not explain,,,But, instead of it unspoken,,,However, "under, from the Cow" and only, the kitten, did not say.


Now, people think it is important.I do, to not suffer, that person, I would not like love,,,,,,,,,Just hurting. Just over the burden,,,Cornered, just hurt,,,Let me have hurt yourself,,,,I might have let it be, that the self-injurious behavior, such as,,,


I do, I will not suffer, and the like would not love you,,, I'm sorry,,,How do I, I, without hurting, without distressed,,, would not like to accept,,,I want to hug, and we have just passed each other,,,


How do I,,, painful heart will not disappear,,,How do I,,, to the outside other than your own, would not be out,,,To the outside of the smirk, would not be out,,,Smirk is, for me, from the border that separates the people was also a,,,More, in my, from the border was never coming, everyone,,,Remove the border, people skills, not from the solution,,,What to do,,, not from the solution,,, I'm sorry,,, I'm stupid, I am. Really,,,


Still. Still.If you do not lock the door to the room, my heart is not Yasumara.Without that it does not come into the room everyone, that sense of security, I can not live. . .But he has been a good year,,,'m scared,,,What scary, copper, what? And, also be asked to explain, perhaps, I knew it. . .I, clearly, can not answer,,,It myself, its meaning, not from the solution,,,But I bought that the solution, it is painful sign of life What,,,Say that they do not set the key to the room, dragged, and not Yasumara,,,Then. If you do not keyed to the room, the law left the house, say that Yoppodo easy,,,Also been asked why,,, Yappari, what if I answer,,, I do not from the solution,,,


Still, not thrown out, because I think want to do my best,,,I'm sorry,,, a little more, and want to have time, do not say,,,Together and want you to do my best, because now I think,,,,, I want holding hands,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


気配   (20071018)


19歳の誕生日の直ぐあとに。自殺未遂を起こして、専門学校を自主退学しました。
家族は、とても冷たくて。 左手首を切ったので、シャワーを浴びる事もできなくて。
妹のような従姉妹に、シャンプーを何度か頼んだのですが、私たちは上手くいってなく。
私は、孤立してました。 それでも、接待やシミュレーションは、繰り返される日々。


ある日、母が。
「 猫を飼ってもいい 」と言ってくれて。私は、断ったのですが、捨て猫を見に行こうという事になり。
ベッドから起き上がり、見に行く事にしました。


とてもキレイな子猫が、いました。 拾い上げて、抱き上げて。
その温かさに、泣きそうでした。 とても、温かく、柔らかくて、ふわふわで。
家に持ち帰り。 母が名をつけて。
少し汚れていたので、お風呂で洗い、エサをやり。
私の部屋へ、連れて行ってもいいと言う事になり、子猫を連れて部屋へ行きました。
子猫は、ベッドで直ぐに寝付いてしまいました。
私はずっと、子猫をなでました。
何故か、泣きそうな気持ちで、いっぱいになりました。


夜。眠る子猫の横で。 寝息の聞こえる横で。
私は、次第に募るフラストレーションを、感じていました。
可愛いのに、愛しいのに。 大切なのに、大事にしたいのに。。。
子猫が居ると、眠れない、、、子猫の気配が、私の神経を張り詰める、、、
それでも、数日。 子猫と、過ごしました。
人の気配に、子猫の気配に、私は慣れたいと思ったからでした。
けれど、4日目の朝。 子猫を下( 1階の部屋 )へ連れて行き、下で飼う事にしました。


子猫が居ると、私の神経は休まらない、、、
可愛いのに、愛しいのに、、、
動く気配が、私を追い詰める、、、
泣きそうでした。 子猫が嫌いだった訳じゃない、、、
可愛かった。 愛しかった。 大切だった。
でも。 息が。 動く気配が。 自分以外が出す物音が。
私を、追い詰めました。 神経が、どうしても張り詰めて、苦しくて、、、辛くって、、、


人の、息遣い。 体温。 体臭が苦手でした、、、
フラッシュバックする訳ではないのだけれど、できるなら、避けて通りたいと、、、
子猫の気配に、慣れたいと、思ってました。
子猫の気配が平気になれば、人の気配も、きっと大丈夫になると、、、
自分自身のリハビリもかねて、子猫を部屋に入れました。
けれど、私はダメでした。 動く気配に、耐えられませんでした。
苦しくて、苦しくて。


なにが、どう、「 苦しいのか? 」と、聞かれても、、、
ただ、苦しくて、悲しくて、辛くって、仕方が無いとしか、説明できなくて、、、
でも、それを口に出せなくて、、、
ただ、子猫を、「 下で、飼うから 」としか、言えませんでした。


いま、大切に思う人が居る。
どうしたら、その人を、苦しめずに、私は愛してあげられるんだろう、、、、、、、、、
苦しめてばかり。 負担を掛けてばかり、、、
追い詰めて、傷付けてばかり、、、
自分自身を、傷付けさせている、、、
自傷行為のようなことを、私はさせているのかも知れない、、、


どうしたら、私は苦しめずに、愛してあげられるんだろう、、、ごめんね、、、
どうしたら、私は、傷付けずに、苦しめずに、、、受け入れてあげられるんだろう、、、
抱きしめて欲しいのに、私たちはすれ違ってばかり、、、


どうしたら、、、心が苦しくなくなるんだろう、、、
どうしたら、、、自分以外の外へ、出られるんだろう、、、
作り笑いの外へ、出れるんだろう、、、
作り笑いは、、、私にとって、人を隔てるボーダーでもあったから、、、
誰も、それ以上、私の中へ、入ってくることの無いボーダーだったから、、、
ボーダーを取り外した、人との接し方が、、、解からない、、、
どうしたらいいのか、、、解からない、、、 ごめんね、、、バカだよ、私は。 本当に、、、


今でも。 未だに。
部屋に鍵を掛けないと、心が休まらない。
誰も部屋に入って来れないという、安心感が無いと、私は暮らせない。。。
いい年しているのだけれど、、、怖いんだ、、、
なにが、どう、怖いのか?と、説明を求められても、たぶん、やっぱり。。。
私は、明確には、答えられない、、、
自分でも、その意味が、解からないから、、、
だけど、解かっている事は、人の気配がツライってこと、、、
部屋に鍵を掛けないと、神経が高ぶって、休まらないと言う事、、、
それなら。 部屋に鍵をかけられないのなら、家を出たほうが、よっぽどラクだと言う事、、、
理由を聞かれても、、、やっぱり、どう答えていいのか、、、解からないんだ、、、


それでも、投げ出さずに、頑張りたいと思うから、、、
ごめんね、、、もう少し、時間が欲しいとは、言わない、、、
一緒に頑張って欲しいと、今は思うから、、、、、手を、繋いで欲しいと思う、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿