2012年6月5日火曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

How do you spend your evening (20090721)


I had spent with his father, the evening of about half of the week.Turn off the electricity in the living room, I was watching the TV by two people.Always wondered what was off the lights in the living room, why, to touch the thing that did not exist.


My father is the lower body, I was wearing pajamas in naked from the waist up.I was on a T-shirt pants waist. Was because there was no clothing be worn.My father is prepared to open the leg pillow, put me on the head was open to foot.I was watching the "Mito Komon" by two people.


20 to 30 minutes and also the start of Mito Komon, came back exhausted mother most of the time.


My father had cast such words attitude and look at the mother, always make a fool."I feel tired if you so much! Bad, leave it to people, would be nice If it returns as soon as you!"My mother was mostly silent, occasionally, his father was ranting."Because it does not work is you! I will not go out to the shop until the end!"


Exchange of two people, it was repeated that the shouting was about 10 minutes, my mother put away in silence.My father, "I feel sick!", It"You get worse and it is convenient, always got it!" And seemed to put the Opportunist.My mother, then sit on the chair, no longer a point of looking at the work table.


I just now see not even stop, it.At first, but was stopped several times,Unnecessarily, since they were both excited about ad infinitum two people fall in between I and."Which Mommy! (My name) and dad is bad ○ ○ ○!!?"· · · · · There is no reason to be answered. . . . . . .But I do not want to see spectacle was Yappari, if you can.


My father says.When you are not a mother. And I, when only two people."He is a pond that I did not have a screw loose who had a secret love affair. Dad, I or offset region of mad."Work "is must be left to the people, Dad, I've been coming back Leave it to those who do not grow. So.If the president, because employees are not hard to do. He is it, I have not bought a solution.I'll give anything by yourself, to become full and always full, I can not even become household chores of the house.Even you, mom would want to eat rice? "


My mother says.When you are not my father. The cabin of the shrine Tsuredashi to me. When only two people, and so on."He is not the job sucks! That guy, I am the hell am I doing.What he is doing the morning, with a book, but that's it. After that, I immediately motorboat!○ ○ ○ I think that until the company money, and spending much of the debt to Zahir ud-Din Muhammad (father is the biological mother)!If you do not have a gambling guy, I was already home can even rebuild Even big!President 's return in the morning! Employees will not come with! I think who you're following! "Alone "Mom, I will not solved not carry the weight of the daddy like that?So, I'm not supporting together the Papa (my name) ○ ○ ○ too! I was ~Tsu solved?I'm going to be a shield of Papa. Do not Let Daddy I need a shield! Because such personality, great with people they fight now!From the solution does not matter how, or bowed Mom!Alone Daddy, been fired from the company time, you become a beggar! "Becoming (is my name) "○ ○ ○ to a beggar, you'll hate?Someone from the house if you stand alone, because I can be happy But the whole family,Be a shield support in daddy like that! I was ~Tsu solved? "

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I'm sorry.This is also, I would like to add Izure write.I thought how pretty all right, so that over time, I feel really bad. . .In addition, adding some.


However, I think it is.I think if the "parent", still, and must not be a fight in front of the children.

********************************

> When I was a before and after the age of twenty-yet-so I · · · · · · is it?ゞ Desi (* `· ω · ')http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10887306364.html


> When the fight-or-and that San and San- San San is lost in the quarrel and the fixed-or- Were sitting-in "sit"-in a chair in the living room table This was a clash be-of the San and San malicious or VS (↑ (^ ^? "Self righteousness";? Gyafun ☆);;

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-

夕方の過ごし方      (20090721)


週の半分くらいの夕方を、私は父と過ごしてました。
リビングの電気を消して、二人でテレビを見てました。
なぜ、リビングの電気を消すのかいつも疑問でしたが、そのことに触れることはありませんでした。


父は上半身裸で下半身には、パジャマを着てました。
私は上半身Tシャツにパンツでした。着れる洋服が無かったからでした。
父は枕を用意して足を開き、開いた足に私の頭を乗せました。
二人で「 水戸黄門 」を見てました。


水戸黄門が始まって20~30分もすると、たいてい母が疲れきって帰ってきました。


父はそんな母を見て、いつも馬鹿にする態度や言葉を投げかけてました。
「 気分が悪い!そんなに疲れるなら、人に任せて、お前も早く帰ってくればいいだろう! 」
母はたいてい無言でしたが、時折、父にわめき散らしました。
「 あんたが働かないから!私が最後まで店に出るんだろう! 」


二人のやりとりは、10分ほど怒鳴りあって、母が黙り込んでしまうことの繰り返しでした。
それを、父が「 気分が悪い! 」
「 お前は都合が悪くなると、いつもそれだ! 」と、追い討ちをかけるようでした。
母は、いすの上で正座をして、テーブルの一点を見つめ動かなくなりました。


私はそれを、ただ、とめるでもなく見るようになりました。
最初は幾度かとめてましたが、
私が間に入ると二人とも余計に、際限無くにエキサイトしてしまうからでした。
「 ○○○!( 私の名前です )パパとママ!どっちが悪い!? 」
・・・・・・・・・・・・・答えられるわけがありません。。。。。。。
けれど、やっぱり、できるのなら見たくない光景でした。


父は言います。
母のいない時に。私と、二人だけのときに。
「 あいつはキチガイだ。パパが浮気したのがいけなかったけど、お布施とかキチガイの域だ。 」
「 仕事は人に任せなければ、育たない。だからパパは、人に任せて帰って来てるんだ。 
 社長がいると、社員はやりにくいからな。あいつはそれが、解かっていない。 
 なんでも自分でやるから、いつもイッパイイッパイになって、家の家事すら出来なくなってしまうんだ。 
 おまえだって、ママのご飯が食べたいだろう? 」


母は言います。
父のいない時に。私を神社の小屋に連れ出して。二人だけのときに、言います。
「 あいつは最低だ!あいつが仕事をしないから、私がやってんだ。
 あいつがやってるのは、朝、帳簿をつけて、それで終わりだ。 そのあと、すぐに競艇だ!
 ○○○( 父の実母です )のババーに借金して会社の金まで、いくらつぎ込んでいると思っているんだ!
 あいつがギャンブルをしなければ、とっくに家だって大きく建て直すことだってできたんだ! 
 午前中に帰る社長じゃ!社員がついてこないだろう!誰がフォローしていると思ってんだ! 」
「 ママ一人では、あんなパパを支えきれないの解かんだろ?
 だから、○○○( 私の名前です )お前もパパを一緒に支えるんだよ!解かったね?
 パパの盾となるんだよ。パパには盾が必要なんだ!あんな性格だから、すぐに偉い人たちとケンカしてしまう!
 ママがどれほど、頭を下げたか解からない!
 パパ一人では、すぐに会社を追い出されて、乞食になってしまうよ! 」
「 ○○○( 私の名前です )乞食になるのは、いやでしょう? 
 だけど家から誰か一人立てば、家族みんなが幸せになれるんだから、 
 あんなパパでも支えて盾になりなさい!解かったね? 」


     ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


すみません。
これはまた、いづれ書き足したいと思います。
かなり、時間が経っているので大丈夫かと思ったのですが、気分がどうしても悪く。。。
また、書き足します。


ただ、思うのは。
「 親 」なら、子供の前でやはり、ケンカをしてはいけないと思うのです。



********************************



>あれは・・・そう・・・私が・まだ・二十歳前後のころ?(*`・ω・´)ゞデシ

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10887306364.html



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿