2012年6月5日火曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Kisaten cousin (20090727)


Uncommon, and in the school until early evening. I decided to go to put a face to Kisaten cousin because it was boring.And my cousin birthday of the difference in two weeks, his childhood had been raised as twins. Complex and the house of his cousin.


Cousin. Brother of my mother (is, was the father of my cousin was on top of the three brothers.My parents divorced, I came back in the middle of summer of scorching sun over several hours. You have been so distressed about not even train fare.Now in my house, spend the night and all is just below the middle of the eldest daughter of his cousin. From this time. )


Kisaten cousin, also from interpersonal relations also in terms of hygiene, it was not at the store are welcome too, was a store that contains the audience can feel, such as rare.Also that day, is not nobody audience, so was the chair of the innermost part of the bottom of the TV uncle and cousin, was sitting on the seat next to me as usual also.


Then, in a strange movement cousin and uncle, before and after I was Tachihadakari.Nanzo and live with (the chain-own industry?, ". Fear." Has continued← junior high school debut at the time the word epidemic. High school debut and nuance is the difference between (bad). )

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Why would this happens, why. Why. From the solution without, leading to today.However, now another.Perhaps because things thinking deeply, have rejected somewhere, write a diary surprising moment past, does not think much.


Still, I think.If you have boys and girls right now, are suffering in similar circumstances,Even a little, in the mind. . . I think it is strongly Yakunitate of some sort.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

> Fear. (20060911)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10881944455.html

I had a junior high school debut. (I think this is after, and it will touch the past in middle school diary.)Cousin of the same year was raised as twins will stay. He and I get along very good, was a cousin.It was his maternal cousin, and his house was a fairly complex environment. Our birthday, there was no difference of only about two weeks.His house also was Kisaten. Occasionally, it was possible to stop by after school.Also that day, leave the sailor suit. In short scarf, brown hair was hurt in the dryer system with a longer skirt.


Uncle and cousin were two people stay. I as usual, was seated in the back seat.Two people their uncle, was back and forth in my Tachihadakari Then a strange movement.I tried to laugh rather than dubious is, pretending to be calm as much as possible to that kind of uneasiness, to appease it, and? "What did you do".Is to say uncle! "Osaero your hands" to his cousin, killing his cousin dragged me to the couch, was pent on the head with both hands.I became pale. The fear is attacked, was horror.


Osaekomi uncle was my feet.Trying to Furiharao, we have attempted to resistance struggle with the whole body with the power of the whole body, trying to escape.From fear the next moment,,, can not do anything, I went and turned into despair.Even summon up the power, however, even the hand of his cousin of the year does not change, it is inextricable. . . . . . . . . .Limbs are sewn firmly to the chair, I do not even move even slightly.


I was scared. . . Even slight hand of his cousin, it is inextricable. I learned for the first time a man, the fear.I was still laughing though. Reproachfully, so that the jokes. And "! Yamete! Have a break."Uncle's hand, come into my skirt in, I put my hand on the underwear though.I was screaming. "Please Yamete! Yamete!" And. Screaming crying, had been begging.


Underwear has been taken off.The cousin has been time and again look into the bath. To say that! "Go out" is even, really angry that did not exist.And, what I have related this is, while Panikuri, was looking for as accurately as possible, the section hit.Why had it happened, I did not know.Also cousin to uncle, having been directly is that the sexual did not even once.


My underwear has at stake in the ankle piece. Uncle and cousin, we have lots of laughter.My body are trembling. Teeth and teeth, was noisily ticking collide.'S not really know their uncle, was spread a little relief. Body did not work properly but as jerky.I remember it is up to here. What went home how, or away from the place that was doing the same, do not remember.


A joke. . . I fear I Ru Shimae been pushed down in the heart of Ru Shimae about broken, the girl. . .How much, or he was scared. . . How, or he was scared.I am only a "joke" at this time, I have never tasted, about the fear of teeth, and ticks.Fear or be beaten, mother repeatedly attempted suicide terror in front of your eyes, and know it was the fear of heterogeneity.


I was a virgin.However, has been a "prank" to a lot of people. Who knows, people do not know. Uncle of relatives, cousins.


There was also be made taking off clothes, put your hands are in the underwear.But, you can "insert", everyone uniformly, there was not. So, even if there is a touch more than that and that can be inserted a finger or male genitalia was not even once.And that he was pretending to refuse "" pretended not to know "" Adokenaku laugh, but it is more, because I think Yappari.


I was scared. To be raped, it was very scary.Each time it is a prank, if it is not rape, and I'm glad I did not been raped,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But, better yet, how, I do not know better I thought it was more likely to be raped.I do not want to be, you signed away desperately. The moon was a lie. Even cried lie, were polished to lie laughter."This time, we are not",,,,,, but "what next?",,,,,,,,?It is, or how terrible thing, surely the opposite sex do not know."I want to marry the first person" much, so I thought. But,,,, I went no longer love the person.Even the own, I went no longer love. And only unforgivable, I went no longer think.


If, even relatives, even in someone else.What if he had been raped, I do not know more soon, be it with a resignation. Even your own body, mind also.What struggle did not give up to get onto, desperately trying to escape, was struggling. Opponent as much as possible, so as not to damage fled.Heart of the opponent that would hurt not it scary. However, after the impulse is hurt because he was scared.Urge that, while the child was only because I was scared. Which might have been overlapping with the fear of the mother bring somewhere,,,


At a later time from now, I now have a relationship with the girl of my classmates.What was so, why. . . I do not know yet.But, asked, simply,, in response to it,,, I think that was a repetition of it.I remember, "Do not have the courage", I thought it vaguely. So, I think the last line, and he could not be rejected."If you give up thinking there." Was also good from copper. Yourself, another, already, had started the better from matter. . .Only about a friend of a common body of his father and mother, and "? Much overnight? Let 's Hotel", is heard from was not.Girl also, because there was only good in the body that touch the cheek and feel of hair, even copper.I think a little, and he also had been negligent. (I think these things, and it will touch the past in middle school diary.)


I think just. Yappari, I think that it is not up to you.Once I abandoned my own, it Yappari, and I do not only go down to remain abandoned.I think If you do not like the past, and I do not go only to overcome. If you do not like you think now, so that better future, and I hope I do your best.Own fault, chickens come home to roost. Yappari I think, also open up, even going to overcome, and it not up to you.If Kizutsukere people, I will come to your home soon.If Misutere yourself, give it does not maybe have to pay at unexpected.


Now, not only may a little more, I want to be postponed, but the answer of my own. . . . . .. . . Also on the stone. . . About eight years. . . . Jean useless. . .

********************************

Time as an adult, too, 30 years old and my sister,,, that the story is Ali,,, (200110505)

> Younger sister

(Younger than me-two) second-eldest daughter of the brother of the mother

Death & true sister of the cousin who grew up like twins-above

For me, my sister-in-per-is "cousin" on the family register,,,,

I-within-is now live together, from around age 10, with "? For family reasons", but

↑ I did not-is the "Description", with respect to this-but,,, did you hear about mother-ringing "was take back"-to recently that,,,


May-be not-did not know anyone other than the mother-and-Perhaps, this fact
>-Also (ex-husband of my father-mother) father
-So had said, "It will not be helped, because I had settled, unawares," his father,,,


My mother is a strange place? So, such as "secretive"-is,,,
It said:? Often, there was,,,
> Such as "(that was in progress, in the discretion of the mother) knows" only my mother,,,,


The back-story,,, (she put it-of-a description? Figure human relationship,,,)


In the story I heard-from-from becoming adult sister,,,Apparently,,,(Situation above) this time

Sister is likely to have been friends, siblings and parent consultation "(sister. That touch the thighs and chest, was a D cup) prank" and my father-from-

> My friend, "said de'd better (in my)"-and so is the advice had been


-And that retaliation? As,,,
(My cousin grew up like twins-my uncle), eldest son of the second brother of the mother
Retaliation, such as father-to-me? It was not may-be? "Warning"-like,,,


After that, but my sister went out, the number of months-
I came back, also, within
· · The reason I came back, called "because it becomes sloppy, or school without being able to wake up and my house (real-family home of his sister) Even"-sister,,,


My sister seems-as was the repetition of a few months to return to the home-about-every-few years,,,


Time we became adults,
Then in the middle of the father
> Was opened, a "family meeting"
• The "sister"-again, not a prank anymore! And,,,
↑ perhaps, I think, since then, and almost died,,,,


Also (my father) father, to my sister (my cousin, on the family register)

Death did not appear to talk, to sister-things like say, "and I could be the breakup of a family-When the story! Not because your fault someone-this thing-that you," his father,,,


I also to-mother (my mother),,,
· Mother: "You're what I forsake-the-family-everyone!"
"Selfish, of you? Would ear-Once apart, Minna de After the breakup of a family because of you." Mother

-Because the only way, be happy, everyone, I say. It if you stand, from this house (my father-ex-husband of the mother), mother, "one person. You will be a shield and sword of Papa Get. you will defend-the-daddy "

-You "Mother Coco 's (other than home) I've been to-class-because in! It does not pass! Something that you-all I'm not hate!!' S not not be mistaken-Toko N there ! such as ",,,

↑ from the age of 10,,, when-the cursed-snarled, is intimidation-repeat-the mother,,, is Sugara feet-will cry,,, was a repeat-of it,,, heart seemed to be falling apart, but,,,


And contents of the above,,,
> ". Fear"
↑ feelings of start-cousin-uncle? The background is,,,

Listening to the talk-of sister,,, for the first time in ten years? "Points and Lines" has led, even moment-,,, there was,,,

> Chain of negative,,,
Yappari,,, somewhere, someone,,,
I probably should not and I have to cut off,,, I think,,,

Adult Children,,,
Never ever, not the child was born,,,
The soil is not born Shimawa
Even a little, and I could make,,, I think,,,


-This blog is something of someone
One of the something,,, even a little, and when familiar,,, I hope,,,

As we will be saved-even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,

Everyone for Adult Children are suffering, still,,, even a little, as we will be saved,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


従兄弟のキサテン    (20090727)


珍しく、夕方まで学校にいて。退屈だったので従兄弟のキサテンへ顔を出しに行くことにしました。
従兄弟と私は2週間違いの誕生日で、幼い頃は双子のように育てられていました。従兄弟の家も複雑で。


( 私の母の兄が、従兄弟の父でした。従兄弟は三人兄弟の一番上でした。
  両親は離婚して、数時間かけて炎天下の真夏に帰ってきました。電車賃もないほど困窮していたそうです。 
 従兄弟の直ぐ下の真ん中の長女が・私の家に住み込むようになりました。この頃から。 )


従兄弟のキサテンは、衛生面からも対人関係からも、あまり歓迎されている店ではなかったので、お客さんが入っている事が稀のような感じの店でした。
その日も、お客さんは誰もなく、従兄弟とおじさんがテレビの下の一番奥のいすにいたので、私もいつものように隣の席に座りました。


すると、従兄弟とおじさんが妙な動きで、私の前後に立ちはだかりました。
( 生きるとはなんぞや?自業・連鎖に、続いています。「 恐怖。 」 
 中学デビュー ←当時の流行言葉です。高校( 不良 )デビューとのニュアンスの違いです。 )


     ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


なぜ、こうなってしまうのか。どうしてなのか。解からないまま、今日に至ります。
ただ、いまはもう。
深く考えること事態、どこか拒否しているせいか、過去日記を書く瞬間意外、あまり考えていません。


それでも、思います。
今現在、同じような境遇で苦しんでいる少年少女たちがいるのなら、
少しでも、ココロの中の。。。なにかの役に立てればと強く思います。



**********************************



>恐怖。       (20060911)

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10881944455.html


私は中学デビューをしました。(これは後に、過去日記・中学校時代で触れていくと思います。)
双子のように育った同じ年の従兄弟が居ます。彼とはとても仲の良い、従兄弟だったと思います。
母方の従兄弟でしたが、彼の家も、かなり複雑な環境でした。私たちの誕生日は、2週間くらいの差でしかありませんでした。
彼の家も、キサテンでした。たまに、学校帰りに立ち寄ることがありました。
その日も、セーラー服のまま。長めのスカートで短めのスカーフで、髪はドライヤーで痛んだ茶色系でした。


伯父さんと従兄弟が二人居ました。私はいつものように、奥の席に座りました。
すると伯父さんたちが二人、妙な動きで私の前後に立ちはだかりました。
怪訝というよりは、なんだか胸騒ぎがして、それをなだめるのに出来る限り平静を装って、「 どうしたの? 」と笑ってみました。
伯父さんは従兄弟に「 手を押さえろ! 」と言って、従兄弟が私を長椅子に引きずり倒して、両手を頭の上で押さえ込まれました。
私は真っ青に成りました。襲ってくる恐怖に、戦慄しました。


伯父さんは私の足を押さえ込みました。
振り払おうとして、体全体でもがき、逃れようと渾身の力で抵抗を試みました。
次の瞬間、、、どうにもならない恐怖から、絶望へと変わって行きました。
どんなに力を振り絞っても、年の変わらない従兄弟の手すら、ほどけないのです。。。。。。。。。。
しっかりと椅子に手足を縫い付けられて、わずかにすらも動かないのです。


怖かった。。。きゃしゃな従兄弟の手すら、ほどけないのです。男の人の、怖さを初めて知りました。
だけど私はそれでも笑っていました。咎めるように、ジョークになるように。「 いい加減にして!ヤメテ! 」と。
だけど伯父さんの手は、私のスカートの中に入ってきて、下着に手をかけました。
私は叫んでいました。「 ヤメテ!お願い!!ヤメテー!! 」と。泣いて叫んで、懇願してました。


下着が脱がされました。
従兄弟には、何度と無くお風呂を覗かれました。「 出て行って! 」と言うことはあっても、本気で怒ったことはありませんでした。
これが関係しているのかな、、と、パニクリながら、思い当たる節を、出来る限り正確に探していました。
どうしてこうなってしまったのか、解りませんでした。
伯父さんにも従兄弟にも、直接性的なことをされたことは一度もなかったからです。


片足首に私の下着が絡んでいます。伯父さんと従兄弟は、爆笑しています。
私の体は、震えています。歯と歯が、カチカチぶつかり合って音を立てていました。
伯父さんたちが本気じゃないと知って、多少の安堵が広がりました。けれど体はギクシャクとしてまともに動きませんでした。
私が覚えているのは、ここまでです。どうやって家に帰ったのか、どうやってその場から離れたのかは、覚えていません。


ジョークで。。。女の子を、心が壊れてしまえるほどの恐怖に突き落としてしまえるんだね。。。
どれだけ、怖かったか。。。どれほど、怖かったか。
歯が、カチカチとなるほどの恐怖を、私はこの時の「 ジョーク 」でしか、味わったことがありません。
殴られる恐怖や、母親が目の前で自殺未遂を繰り返す恐怖、、、それとは異質の怖さを知りました。


私は処女でした。
けれど、たくさんの人に「 イタズラ 」をされました。知っている人、知らない人。身内の伯父さん、従兄弟たち。


服を脱がされ、下着の中に手を入れられることもありました。
けれど、誰も一様に、「 挿入 」することは、ありませんでした。ですから、触られることやそれ以上のことがあっても、指や男性器を挿入されることは一度もありませんでした。
「 解らないフリ 」「 あどけなく笑うフリ 」が、それ以上されることを拒めたのだと、やっぱり思うからです。


怖かった。レイプされることが、とても怖かったのです。
イタズラをされるたびに、レイプされなくて、強姦されなくて良かったと、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
だけど、いっそのこと、どれほど、レイプされたほうがマシだったと思ったか解りません。
されたくないから、必死で逃げ交わします。ウソもつきました。ウソ泣きも、ウソ笑いにも磨きをかけました。
「 今回は、されなかった 」けど、、、、、、「 次は? 」、、、、、、、、?
それが、どれほど恐ろしいことだか、きっと異性には解らない。
「 初めての人と結婚したい 」ずっと、そう思ってました。ですが、、、、人を愛せなくなっていきました。
自分自身すらも、愛せなくなっていきました。許し難いとしか、思えなくなっていきました。


もし、身内でも、他の誰かでも。
私がレイプされていたのだとしたら、もっと早く、諦めがついたのかも知れません。自分の体にも、心にも。
諦めがつかなかったからこそ、必死に逃げようとあがき、もがきました。相手を出来る限り、傷つけないように逃げました。
相手の心が傷ついてしまうことが怖いんじゃない。ただ、傷つけた後の衝動が怖かったからです。
その衝動が、子供ながらに、ただ怖かったからでした。どこか母親のもたらす恐怖と重なっていたのかも知れません、、、


これからしばらく経って、私は同級生の少女と関係を持つようになりました。
どうして、そうなったのか。。。いまだによく解りません。
ただ、、求められて、、ただ、、それに応えて、、、それの繰り返しだったように思います。
「 勇気があるな 」と、漠然と思っていたのを、覚えています。だから、最後の線で、拒絶できなかったのだと思います。
「 そこまで想ってくれるなら 」。どうでも良かったから。自分自身が、もう、すでに、どうでもよくなり始めてましたから。。。
父母共通の友達に、「 ホテル行こうか?一晩いくら? 」と、聞かれるくらいのカラダでしか、ありませんでしたから。
女の子にも、髪や頬を触られる感じの、どうでもいいカラダでしかありませんでしたから。
少し、投げやりにもなっていたのだと思います。( これらのことは、過去日記・中学生時代で触れていくと思います。 )


ただ思うのは。やっぱり、自分次第なんだと思います。
自分が自分を見捨てたら、それはやっぱり、見捨てたままに落ちていくしかないんだと思います。
過去嫌なら、克服していくしかないんだと思います。現在が嫌なら、未来がよりよくなるように、頑張っていけばいいんだと思います。
因果応報・自業自得。やっぱり、切り拓くのも、乗り越えていくのも、自分次第なんだと思います。
人を傷つければ、やがて自分に還って来るだろうし。
自分を見捨てれば、そのツケは思いがけないところで払うことがあるのかも知れません。


でもいまは、もう少しだけ、、自分なりの答えを、先延ばしにしたいのかも知れません。。。。。。
。。。石の上にも。。。8年くらい。。。。ダメじゃん。。。


    

************************************



大人になって、、、妹と・30歳を過ぎるころ、、、話したことが・あります、、、( 200110505 )


>妹

・母の・二番目の兄の長女( 私より・二つ年下 )

・上記の・双子のように育ったイトコの・本当の妹です

妹は・私にとっては・戸籍上・「 イトコ 」に・あたります、、、

けれど・「 家庭の事情? 」で・うちに・私が・10歳ごろから・同居するようになりました

   ↑けれど・これに関しての・「 説明 」が・なかったので、、、最近になって・母が・「 引き取っていた 」ことを・知りました、、、


この事実を、もしかすると・母以外・誰も・知らなかったかも・知れません

>父( 母の元夫・私の父 )も・

・父・「 いつのまにか・住み着いちゃったからな・しょうがないだろう 」と・言っていたので、、、


母は・変なところ?が・「 秘密主義 」のようなので、、、

こういったことは?しばしば、、、ありました、、、

>母だけが・「 知っている( 母の一存で・進行していた ) 」など、、、



話を・戻しますが、、、( 人物関係図?の・説明を・入れたので、、、 )



妹から・大人になってから・聞いた話では、、、

どうやら、、、

この当時( 上記のシチュエーション )

妹は・私の父から・「 イタズラ( 太ももや・胸を触られる。妹はDカップでした ) 」と・親兄弟・友達に・相談していたそうです

>友達は・「 いえ( 私のうち)を・出たほうがいい 」と・アドバイスしていたそうです


そして・その報復?として、、、

母の二番目の兄・長男( 私のおじ・双子のように育ったイトコ )は

私を・父などへの・報復?のように・「 警告? 」したのかも・知れません、、、


妹は・そのあと・数ヶ月・出て行きましたが

また・うちに・戻ってきました

・妹・「 だって・家( 妹の実家・実家族 )だと・学校とか起きれなくて・だらしなくなっちゃうから 」という・理由で・戻ってきました、、、


妹は・数年置きに・数ヶ月ほど・実家に戻ることの繰り返しだったように・思えます、、、


私たちが・大人になったころ

父を真ん中にして

>「 家族会議 」を・開きました

・もう二度と・「 妹 」には・イタズラしない!と、、、

    ↑たぶん、それ以来、、、ほとんど・なくなったと・思います、、、


父( 私の父 )もまた、、、妹( 戸籍上は・私のイトコ )に

・父・「 おまえが・このことを・誰かに話したら・一家離散になるんだぞ!おまえのせいだからな! 」と・言うようなことを・妹に・話していたようです、、、


母( 私の母 )もまた・私に、、、

・母・「 おまえは・みんなを・家族を・あたしを・見捨てるのかよ! 」

・母・「 おまえのせいで・一家離散したら・みんな・ばらばらに・なったら・いやだろ?おまえの・わがままで 」

・母・「 一人( 母の元夫・私の父 )・この家から・立てば・いいんだ。それが・みんなが・幸せになれる・ゆいいつの道だから。おまえは・パパの剣となり盾となりなさい。おまえが・パパを・守りなさい 」

・母・「 おまえは・ここ( 家 )以外じゃ・通用しないね!うちだから・通用しているんだね!みんな・おまえのことなんか・大嫌いなんだよ!!そこんとこ・履き違えるんじゃないよ!! 」など、、、

       ↑10歳のときから、、、母に・繰り返し・威嚇され・怒鳴られ・罵倒され・ときに、、、泣かれ・足元にすがられて、、、それの・繰り返しだった、、、ココロが・壊れていくようだった、、、




上記の・内容は、、、

>「 恐怖。 」

     ↑おじや・イトコたちの・心情?背景が、、、

妹の・話を聞いて、、、十数年ぶりに?「 点と線 」が・繋がった・瞬間でも、、、ありました、、、


>負の連鎖、、、

やっぱり、、、誰かが・どこかで、、、

断ち切らなくちゃいけないのだろうなと、、、思うのです、、、


アダルトチルドレン、、、

もう二度と、、、生まれてこない、、、

生まれてしまわない土壌を

少しでも、、、作れたらと、、、思うのです、、、


このブログが・誰かのナニカ

ナニカの一つに、、、少しでも、なれたらと、、、願うのです、、、


今現在・イジメや虐待で・苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンのみなさんが、、、少しでも、救われていきますように、、、


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿