2012年6月21日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Narita Airport (20070630)


Before. I series of Mori Ishimatsu Torazo-CD and Rokyoku temple, like drive well.While listening especially fond of visiting a temple for smb. Konpira, was running fast.No emotion. However, Dari humming your favorite music at high volumes.Dari had been humming, the Ishimatsu. What do you want to go to Narita Airport yourself, why, without knowing. .


With a probability of about half, to stop the sound. Was repeated the simulation of the work.In a little time, and also packed neta. I put a Ishimatsu of the cassette or CD.Their own emotions, always too quiet. Also on their own, did not know well.However, with the desire to escape. And I do not want to hurt anyone.If you do not want anyone to remember me, I wish knowingly stupid stupid thing, I was thinking.


Arrived at the airport. We parked the car. I always head to the arrival lobby.The same floor. The same eye level. We pray that such words whispered here and there, and safely.I waited together in their safety is important that people come back.Eventually, the plane arrived. In front of their eyes, and important people will come with a smile appeared.It is, or was a friend or lover. Or family was. Each was or why.Embraced. Crying. Each other laugh. Delighted with the safe.There is, except me. . . There was even the moment be wrapped in warm feelings.(... To say why, but all does not go)


Time the last passenger passed through the gate comes, I will move the whereabouts and to the second floor, looked at from above.


Until the end of staring at people, I still more joy to resume, it leave for home.Eventually, people will no longer stay in the lobby.A little while will be feeling lonely, I will move to the deck where the tour.Was only a little over a cup of tea, while watching the outside.Also, a little over time.I slipped in wait for those who carry the foot to the lobby arrival, to come home an important person.


At what time. What also set. As time permits.Alternatively, as far as I can be satisfied. Was the same thing repeatedly.Several times a few months. I am coming in to Narita Airport, I was looking at the situation again.Get to feel the warm feeling, somewhere, because I had no choice.Could I get a heart from a little, such as those incurred Jun let me, in such a warm feeling somewhere.


Time to quit your job. Also such a thing, but has disappeared.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


成田空港 (20070630)


以前。 私は良くドライブがてら、好きなCDと浪曲・虎造・森の石松シリーズ。
特に金比羅代参を好んで聞きながら、高速を走ってました。
感情も無く。 ただ、好きな音楽を高音量で口ずさんだり。
石松を、口ずさんだりしてました。 なぜ、自分が成田空港へ行きたいのか、判らずに。。


半分くらいの確率で、音を止め。 仕事のシミュレーションを繰り返してました。
また少しして、ネタにつまると。 CDかカセットの石松を付けました。
自分の感情が、いつも静か過ぎて。 自分自身でも、よく判らなかった。
ただ、逃れたいと。 誰も傷付けたくないと。 
誰にも私を覚えていて欲しくないと、バカな事だとバカな願いだと知りながら、考えていました。


空港に着き。 車を停めて。 私は必ず到着ロビーへ向かいます。
同じフロア。 同じ目の高さ。 あちらこちらで囁かれる、無事を祈るような言葉たち。 
大切な人たちが無事、戻ってくる事を、彼らの中で一緒に待ちました。
やがて、飛行機が到着し。 彼らの目の前に、大切な人たちが笑顔で現れて来ます。
それは、恋人だったり友人だったり。 家族だったり。 それぞれの理由だったり。
抱き合い。 涙して。 笑い合い。 無事を喜んで。 
そこは、私を除いて。。。温かい感情に包まれる瞬間でもありました。
( 全てが、と言う訳には行きませんが。。。 )


最後の乗客がゲートをくぐってくる頃、私は2階へと居場所を移動して、上から見つめました。


人々が、再開をひとしお喜び合い、家路に着くのを見詰め終わるまで。
やがて、ロビーに人は居なくなり。 
少し、淋しい気持ちになりながら、私は見学デッキへ場所を移します。
少しだけ、外を眺めながらお茶を飲みました。
また、少し時間が経つと。 
到着ロビーへと足を運び、大切な人が帰って来るのを待つ人たちの中に紛れ込みました。


何時間でも。 何組でも。 時間が許す限り。
あるいは、私が満足する限り。 同じ事を繰り返してました。
数ヶ月に数度。 私は成田空港へ足を運んでは、再開のシチュエーションを眺めてました。
どこか、温かい気持ちにしてもらえる気がして、仕方が無かったからです。
心が少し、潤おわせてもらえているような、そんなどこか温かい気持ちにしてもらえたからでした。


仕事を辞める頃。 そんなことも、なくなっていましたけれど。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿