2012年6月20日水曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■ (- chain-industry di -)

People who say the mother. (20070530)


His mother always was on the lookout for that I will be fascinated by something. And had to restrain.The heart begins to move to something, and Kimatte! "Which I'm taking a (male) and their family", was approaching.I am in a disconsolate mood, while having similar feelings to give up, did not choose only family.


More. If there were time. . .I kit, pick the one non-families. . .But, before moving heart. Before my heart is fixed would be faced with the decision to always mother.


The reason I knew.To check every corner, all in my room.Also wrote what, to clothes and underwear. Even the tapping of the telephone, had been unapologetically.Another, there were only makes me laugh. Are you on earth, What do I want to do? And.I want to be me, What really solved.I'm just I wanted to better the environment of the mother, the servant with no emotion.Never without acting, without misread the intention. I'm only wanted to draw the will of the mother, such a perfect daughter.


Hey? I do not think it strange?It is "human", I think we only have already said?


So this time.Had forgotten I was going to go out disposal, wrote to the room.Too, be happy. Had forgotten, that the dirty tactics that the niece.However, be happy. Be happy. Had been wrapped in a warm feeling.I had forgotten forgot to check with her mother in front of say, going to take the initiative to dispose of So.


Note.That selling the house, had been trying to make money coherent.I thought that and I do not care or try to use, the money.That out of the house, was trying to go for someone to live.I found that all of them.But (it is, but I wanted to know was the only lead to feelings does not mean now now. Of their own necessarily.House, it was going to sell to relatives or someone who mother, even though it was written. )Mother, it was like being in the madness.That had been trumpeted in the neighborhood around already, the slander of me. Can not be. Even for sentimental reasons.But such a thing without limit, can be offset. Although a few wounds remain.Still, would such mon, because I think.


Hey? Mother, it has bought solution?Your son does not stay at home, why?What are you repeatedly to divorce her husband and remarried again and again, why?Daughter often did you rent a room in the suburbs that, why?Not stay in "the heroine of the tragedy" only mother, forever.It is, if you have bought the solution, I have a stupid play like that?Become inconsolably. Sad feelings, my feelings have even have mercy on you know?


You'd go to the shrine. To about 10 years.But, from the finish in the neighborhood, such as slander my Kisaten,I go out with "go to the shrine from now", from people telling us to bother.You really, that 's sad people. I wonder do you try to compel a person in such a thing, why.'S such a thing, people I'm not in the sense of true obedience.I have already, so that you can not children of the pupil.Your asylum could have lived without, I'm an adult. You know?Yet, you want me too many things.People'm alive in the mind?If given a heart, I'm going to return the heart?Also be given without the jumper only rob. Eventually, its equilibrium would collapse.


But not so beautiful, too.So, I bought Mendokusa, trumpeted in Kisaten are turning to my mother,. "I am 100% this time from the bad, the ones that benefit from launch something in the name of" Mother And, implicitly said.My mother, whammo, now peacefully then.


Hey? I'm not being read? Mother. . . . . . . . .You never, but that does not mean I love me.You, it is thought that the real reason you do not want to let go of me so much?Or, the answer is clear. However, not only that what was substituted secretly, the real intention and stated reason?

This interim Easy. . . I had stuck to the decision.But, it can not be helped. Invent a plausible thing.Strain rate reduction because it was half a year before I bought nearly 20 percent, or Let them buy it by the amount of money together in my mother, I think.Loosely, but was examined. If another six months, or to keep a higher rate of reduction is known without a doubt now.In September October, probably fetch high prices. Since then, keep Mesmerize Its shares are not sold.Since I like you like Mesmerize share. Moreover, because like that congenial.That is because I love to read, we associate the deployment.And, I was thinking this one day to 2 Sun, say such a thing.


But, because I love gambling. Absolutely, until the last line, not bring myself to investigate. . . . . . .Tension and perhaps, is how to enjoy, it may be different.Confidence continues to go to the next, the data of their own have caused this, it might be fun.How far the hand, or how much revenue did we get. In addition, it is the difference between his rate had expected? And.(Now, you might want to correct from the viewpoint of the lack of information, insight, intuition of yourself.)


By the way, do not know the procedures, such as stock trading more.Mr charge, the date and time suitable, because only in that bought me a fixed amount roughly on the phone.Really, is an amateur.However, the growth rate of that brand, material growth acceleration element, from the other direction,,,Is felt from various things that I guess I should go buy a brand I wanted to buy.Is likely to be told from the perspective of someone who is familiar with the strain, and "! Also mostly white motherfucker you."Is. . . I'm sorry.Way of my work also, roughly,,, because it was like this, I do not know if a certain sense, may I was blessed.


After all, not the people I want to see you. Nor a mother.Clearly this time, I think that took a clear intention to select in, the direction of their own.First of all, going to go forward, the rehabilitation of their own.And let out the answer, I thought.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■( - 自業・連鎖 - )

母親と言う人。     (20070530)



母親はいつも、私が何かに心を奪われる事を警戒してました。そして、牽制してました。
何かに心が動き始めると、きまって「 家族とソレ( 男 )どっちを取るんだ! 」と、迫りました。
私はやるせない気持ちの中で、諦めにも似た感情を持ちながら、家族だけしか選べませんでした。

もっと。時間があったなら。。。
私はきっと、家族以外のものを選んでた。。。
けれど、心が動く前に。心が決まってしまう前に、いつも母に決断を迫られる。


理由は判ってました。
私の部屋を、全て隅々までチェックする。
どんな書き残しも、服や下着まで。電話の盗聴すらも、悪びれずに行っていた。
もう、笑ってしまうしかなかった。あなたは一体、なにがしたいのか?と。
私に望む事なんて、本当は解かってた。
母の環境をより良くする為だけの、感情の無い使用人の私が欲しかったんだよね。
決して逆らわず、意向を読み違えずに。母だけの意志を汲む、そんな完璧な娘が欲しかったんだよね。


ねえ?おかしいと思わない?
それはすでに、「 人間 」とは言わないんじゃないかな?


今回もそう。
部屋に書き残しを、私は処分するのを忘れて出掛けてしまった。
あまりにも、幸福で。キタナイ駆け引きめいた事をすることを、忘れてしまっていた。
ただ、幸福で。幸せで。温かい気持ちに包まれていた。
だから目の前の母親と言う牽制を忘れ、先手を打つように処分していくのを忘れてた。


メモは。
家を売って、まとまった金銭を作ろうとしてた事。
そのお金を、使ってみても構わないかなと思ってたこと。
家を出て、誰かのために生きていこうとしてたこと。
それらを、全て見つかってしまったこと。
( だけど、必ずしもそれが、今の今に結びつく訳じゃない。自分の気持ちを知りたかっただけだったのに。
  家は、お母さんか誰か身内の人に売るつもりだった事、書いてあったのにね。 )
母親は、狂気の中にいるようでした。
私の中傷を、すでに近所中に吹聴して回ってた事。在る事無い事。感情論でさえも。
でも、そんなことはいくらでも、相殺できる。多少の傷は残るものの。
それでも、そんなもんだろうと、思うから。


ねえ?お母さんは、解かっているの?
あなたの息子は、何故、家に居ない?
あなたは何故、夫と幾度と無く再婚離婚を繰り返しているの?
あなたの娘は何故、郊外に部屋を借りる事を頻繁にしたの?
いつまでも、おかあさんだけが「 悲劇のヒロイン 」では居られない。
それが、解かっていて、そんな馬鹿げた芝居をしているの?
やるせなくなってくる。悲しい気持ちで、あなたを憐れんでさえ居る私の気持ちが判る?


あなたは神社へ行くね。10年ぶりくらいに。
けれど、私の中傷を近所のキサテンなどで済ませてから、
「 これから神社へ行く 」と、わざわざ人に告げてから出掛けるね。
あなたは本当に、悲しい人だね。どうして、そんなことで人を屈服させようとするんだろうね。
そんなことじゃ、本当の意味で人は服従なんてしないんだよ。
私はもう、あなたがどうこうできるほどの子供じゃない。
あなたの庇護が無くても生きていける、大人なんだよ。判ってる?
それなのに、あなたは私に望むものが多すぎる。
人は心で生きているんだよ?
心を与えられれば、心を返していくんだよ?
与える事もせず、奪うだけじゃ。いつかは、その均衡は崩れてしまう。


だけど、私もそれほどキレイじゃない。
だから、メンドクサかったので、母が吹聴して回っているキサテンで、
「 今回は私が100%悪いから、母名義の何かで利益のあるものを立ち上げるから。 」
と、それとなく言いました。
すると母は、手の平を返したように、穏便になりました。


ねえ?読まれているんだよ?お母さん。。。。。。。。。
あなたは決して、私を愛している訳じゃない。
あなたは、それほどまでに私を手放したくない本当の理由を考えた事がある?
それとも、答えは明確で。ただ、本音と建前を、摩り替えているだけだったのかな?


これで、暫らく。。。足止めが決定してしまったね。
けれど、仕方がない。もっともらしい事をでっち上げて。
半年前に買った株が20%近い還元率だったので、それを母にまとまった金額で買わせてしまおうかと、思う。
ざっくりと、調べてみたけれど。もう半期なら、間違いなく今の還元率をキープするか高くなるかが判ってる。
9月10月で、恐らく高値が付く。それ以降も、その株は売らずに寝かしておく。
私は、寝かしておく株が好きみたいなので。また、性に合っているみたいなので。
読む事が、展開を関連付けていく事が好きなので。
と、言うような事を、この1日~2日考えてました。


だけど、ギャンブル性が好きなので。どうしても、最後の線まで、調べる気になれなくて。。。。。。。
緊張感や、楽しみ方がたぶん、違うのかも知れません。
今回の自分の起こしたデータを、次回の信頼度に続けていくのが、面白いからかも知れませんね。
どれくらい手を抜いて、どのくらいの収益を得たのか。また、それは自分が予想していた率との差異は?と。
( 情報の少なさから見た、自分の洞察力・直観力を今は、是正したいのかも知れません。 )


ちなみに、株の詳しい取引手続きなど知りません。
電話で担当さんに、適当な日時に、だいたいの決まった金額で買ってもらっているだけなので。
本当に、素人です。
が、その銘柄の成長率、成長素材、他方向からの加速要素、、、
色々なものから、買いたくなった銘柄を買っていこうかなという感じです。
株に詳しい人から見れば、「 オマエふざけんのも大概にしろ! 」と言われそうです
が。。。すみません。
私の仕事の仕方も、大雑把に、、、こんな感じだったので、ある意味、恵まれていたのかも知れませんね。


結局は、逢いたい人ではなく。母でもなく。
自分自身の方向性を、今回は明確な意思ではっきりと、選び取ったように思います。
まずは、自分自身のリハビリを、前向きに行っていこうと。
そして、答えを出して行こうと、思いました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿