2012年6月5日火曜日

★ ★ 2 second period 89.3 kg 84.5 kg ★ 274 days start dieting ゞ Pradesh (* `· ω · ') ☆

After using the toilet, and try to measure the weight > 89.3 kg Plus is 700g than yesterday ☆
↑ Well yesterday, after dinner, my sister came, once again, or because you had dinner? (Laughs


Physical condition! Great! ! ☆ (laughs Yappari! Go to bed early! ! Ssu-I have come is in place physical condition? ☆


Today,,, maybe I should do? (^ ^;?? Fan, in the morning, I'd go to buy? Gyafun smile (> too hot ☆ A sister, because it comes from the evening, until then, I do not go,,, (laughs


Little bit, from the routine of the morning, let us consider ☆ Innovation > Routine in the morning Peta, such as updates and return-of-my blog ☆

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


> Is lunch ☆ (^ ^ ☆ ゞ will Because the terraces, ~ to to Uhehe ゞ ☆ (^ ^ Ssu-have become comfortable in the shade of a tree ☆

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Good! ! (Laughs) After a long time is all-you-can-eat pasta ☆ ☆ (^ ^ ☆ ゞ will

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・



> Dessert ☆ I do not burn fast dessert pizza? (Laughs)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

> To buy a fan In 1980 ☆ ☆ Yokado yen


Assembled, there was a phone call from my sister, immediately, and go down Rice was ☆


> Yugohan Kishimen-meal curry & ☆


Evening, sister type, to update the location of the mother 88. In the oral mother, while reading the notes Behind the scenes, and · had been instructed (, the configuration of the entire ^ ^;;
↑ (^ ^ is crazy to take the kitten video;;;? Was scolded by her mother and sister several times,> and Chi idea> (laughs, laughs ☆ (ie with the participation Gyafun


> Around half past 20 Sister & mother is the end Sabatodei ☆
↑ today, What I borrowed a little Chi (^ ^;; update reprint blog mother> is the night-


Tomorrow, from sister (At the festival, so busy) this week, since there is no night Evening, a day, so tell me on the phone, the day of my mother help me blog ☆


> Only half past 20 ☆ Ssu debut - "weak" fan ☆ Ssu-wind of a fan I say? ☆ (laughs

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

★ダイエット開始84・5キロ★274日目89・3キロ★2期目(*`・ω・´)ゞデシ☆


トイレの後、体重を測ってみると

>89・3キロ

昨日より・プラス700gです☆ 

     ↑まあ・昨日は・夕食の後、妹が来て、もう一度、夕食しちゃったからか?(笑




体調は!すごくいい!!☆(笑

やっぱり!早寝!!は・体調が・整って来るっすな?☆




今日は、、、どうしようかな?(^^;???

扇風機、午前中、買いに行くかな?(笑>熱すぎるぎゃふん☆

妹が、夕方から来るので、それまでに、いかないとな、、、(笑




ちょこっと、朝のルーチンしてから、考えようっと☆

>朝のルーチン

・自分のブログの・更新やペタ返しなど☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿