2012年6月14日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Frigidity. (20060819)


There are days that I grade 3-4 elementary school, was brother to touch the chest several times.And pulled up my coat, or a kiss.I am so incredibly, become afraid,,, the body has gone to react sensitively.To his brother! "No! Please! Quit", said. (I think so, that was scary. Had felt, and I was very scared.)2 or 3 times, there was such a thing. Maybe, I think that it is not out of curiosity.Maybe there is that maybe you saw a person or have been tampered with relatives, I do not know Uncle.But then refused several times, no longer anything brother unawares.


Has been corrupted, something.Only as missing, something, I do not think.It is me?Why have I broken? What I am missing?Another, I do not know.


What am I doing when I invited?Can not stop laughing. Snorting habit does not come out. I think deeply will cause the Soga.Why? Do not you have clothes? Why should I be laughing?I do not want to be beaten, my mother dressed choose. I do not want to be a terrible thing, pretending to laugh do not know.How do I, that did keep myself in yourself? >? Of children themselves ?


Another, I was tired.About exhausted, and rumination over and over again, I thought its meaning. Was Nazilli yourself.Still, I thought a workaround. I wanted to find the reason."Why?", Stands for what these things happening to my personality that they assumed.And its meaning, it can not prevent or forestall Why become so why, I thought, again and again.I thought again and again, a course correction. So that you do not pull the trigger that, do not step on a land mine."Trigger" that is, what are they? I thought. I thought as far as possible, whether it is what mine is.


The nature of human thinking and thinking that, and taste, and now the conversation.Now go against, as seen from the people and the "image of that person", as seen from the "I figure that person."Against little by little, it has become just like a mockery of what is now profiling.In the failure of the private, we developed combat data. It is now going to demonstrate the tremendous power even after work.(I think that such work, and go past mentioned in the diary found later.)


I, on the border this day, even touched the "chest" to whom, it is no longer react.Only breast, even if touched, will no longer feel anything.Could not surprisingly, be it psychological damage was strong.As I recall, still without knowing the meaning, you cry. Is too Nasakena yourself too. Too stupid. You have cry.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Well into adulthood, we had to pretend to each other of the children. Had been to each other, pretended not to notice.I have to give advice to my brother. It paid off, proceed to the next stage.To the report, the younger brother come happily. Even in the bath when I come to listen to the advice and the next with a smile ear to ear thanks to anyway.I was also the backing of his father. Instruction in the instruction has been mother, father from the follow-up, and defend all of the brother.


Now, I am free. From all, was to be free. I "money", you do not need. I just want to stay with me. . . . . . . .Now, I do not have the power of what authority. Income, there is almost no.Nevertheless, some speculation of some malicious, others of goodwill, we have to pretend I do not notice.I do not want to see anything. Do not want to hear anything. I do not want anything involved. If you become a "work" it, to superfluous. . . . .


My brother says. "You, me? Do not think what I do not like. Another, you do not want to worry about money or do not want to be the envy of human life? Also the luxury lifestyle, and want to".My brother has come back to father's company. I think it may be.To my brother, I do not know who lent millions. Was not even going to get back.However, each month from 100,000 yen last month, has returned me.If you had said about 3.5 million yen paid back, this time later, and get back the "minute to invest in his brother" from his brother mother.


My brother says."Once again, come back as an officer""Gold is not because gold, no messy clean also""I have, When you return to the headquarters and a little more, I'll say to my father, put it only received salary from the company do not have to come to," and says.I, "" No fixed. And, and so on. Mother and brother, "because you do not have that cash-strapped, are you talking about just simplicity," and says.I money, I do not need. Do not need.No use for? When you are working, if there is no game nature, including money, did not make a living.Even momentarily, your feet may be saved? And tension was necessary to say, is ecstasy.For even a little cheating yourself. Even a little, I wanted to have been paralyzed.But now there is no need. Because not even carrying a "responsibility", I. Because I want to be free.In addition, do not need anything. It will not know me, why.Though I do not need anything. I do not want to. That there is only a burden to it, why would not notice me.


Money. . Occurs if the wages, but would have occurred "responsibility", always there. . . . . . . . . . . ."Officer" just?Do you think these kind of things, and that works with that company? > I truly believe that regime and allow for now, it?I have already, do not want to love involved. Another, do not want to let go, the freedom was in hand at once. I only it, not through words.


And we look back at it. . . I just hurt the people.And "So give and take"."Love is, you Fifty Fifty" and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just a terrible thing.Now, I want to have face to face with yourself. Chants, I want to face without deceived, that he was.Still, I wanted to really love someone. It is not a lie.If I do not change, if you do not Kaware. I wanted a lover not drowning in money and sex. Did nothing to try it. Did nothing but hurt.To not believe in people, just try to deceive. I could a person to own such appear, can love in earnest.From the beginning, because I was just sift. Someday, this was a word I said to someone.Would do who was. . I do not remember, I am I stupid. Things got away from, the people who put such a word. I'll fool.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

不感症。  (20060819)


私が小学校3~4年生の頃、何度か弟に胸を触られたことがあります。
私の上着をたくし上げて、キスしたり。
私は信じられないほど、恐くなるほど、、、体が敏感に反応してしまいました。
弟に「やめて!お願い!いやだ!」と、言いました。(とても、恐かった。感じてしまったことが、とても恐かったんだと思います。)
2~3度、そんなことがありました。たぶん、好奇心からなんだと思います。
もしかすると、私が身内の人や、知らないおじさんにイタズラされているのを見たことがあるのかも知れません。
ですが、何度か拒否をして、弟もいつしか何もしなくなりました。

何かが、、壊れています。
何かが、、欠けているようにしか、思えません。
それは、私?
私が壊れているのでしょうか?私が欠けているのでしょうか?
もう、解りません。

私が誘っているのでしょうか?
笑いがとまりません。自嘲癖が抜けません。深く考える気が削がれてしまいます。
なんで?服装がいけないの?笑っている私がいけないの?
殴られたくないから、母の選ぶ服を着る。酷いことをされたくないから、解らないフリをして笑う。
どうすれば、自分で自分の身が守れたの?>子供の自分自身を??

もう、疲れました。
疲れ果てるほど、何度も何度も反芻しては、その意味を考えました。自分をなじりました。
それでも、対処法を考えました。理由を探し出したいと思いました。
彼らの私が仮定する性格に当て嵌めて、「なぜ?」そういう事が起こるのか。
何度も何度も、その意味と、なぜ未然に防げないのか、どうしてそうなってしまうのか、考えました。
軌道修正を、何度も何度も考えました。その引き金を引いてしまわないように、地雷を踏まないように。
その「引き金」は、なんなのか?考えました。地雷はなんなのかを、可能な限り考えました。

その人の性格や思考、嗜好などを考えて、会話などをするようになりました。
人から見た「その人物像」と、私から見た「その人の人物像」を、照らし合わせていくようになりました。
少しずつ照合し、今で言うプロファイリングの真似事をするようになっていました。
プライベートでの失敗の中で、培っていく実戦データ。それは、後に仕事でも多大な威力を発揮していくことになりました。
(仕事などのことは、後ほど過去日記の方で触れていくと思います。)

私は、この日を境に、誰に「胸」を触られても、反応することがなくなりました。
胸だけは、どう触られても、なにも感じなくなりました。
精神的なダメージが思いのほか、強かったのかも知れません。
思い出すと、未だに意味も解らずに、泣けてきます。あまりにも自分が情けなさ過ぎて。アホ過ぎて。泣けてきます。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

大人になっても、私たちは子供のフリをお互いにしてました。気付かないフリを、お互いにしてました。
私が弟にアドバイスをする。それが功を奏し、次のステージへ進む。
その報告に、弟は嬉しそうに来る。私がお風呂に入っていても、構わずに満面の笑顔でお礼と次のアドバイスを聞きに来る。
私は、父の後ろ盾でもありました。母の命令で、父のフォローから、弟の全てを守りなさいと命令されました。

いま、私は自由です。全てから、自由になりました。「お金」なんて、要りません。私は私で居たいだけ。。。。。。。。
いま、私には何の力も権限もありません。収入も、ほとんどありません。
それでも、いくつかの思惑が悪意のものも、善意のものも、私は気付かないフリをしています。
何も見たくない。何も聞きたくない。何も関わりたくはない。それが「仕事」となるのなら、余計に。。。。。

弟が言います。「お前は、人が羨む生活がしたくないのか?贅沢な暮らしをまた、したいと思わないのか?俺は嫌だ。もう、金の心配はしたくない」。
弟は、父の会社へ還りました。私はそれで良いと思います。
弟に、何百万貸したか解りません。返してもらうつもりもありませんでした。
ですが、先月から毎月10万円ずつ、返してくれています。
350万円ほど返してもらったら、今度は母がそれ以降、弟から「弟への投資分」を返してもらうと言ってました。

弟は言います。
「もう一度、役員として戻って来い」
「金は金なんだから、綺麗も汚いもない」
「俺が、もう少しして本社に戻ったら、親父に言ってやるから、会社に来なくてもいいから給料だけもらっとけ」と、言います。
私は決まって、「イヤ」。と、言います。母と弟は、「お前は金に困ったことが無いから、キレイゴトばかりを言っている」と、言います。
お金なんて、要らない。必要ない。
何に使うの?仕事をしているときは、お金も含めたゲーム性が無ければ、生きていけなかった。
一瞬でも、自分の足元がすくわれるかも?と言うような緊張感や、エクスタシーが必要だった。
自分自身を少しでも誤魔化す為に。少しでも、麻痺していたかった。
だけど、いまは必要が無い。私は、「責任」を背負ってもいないから。自由でいられるのだから。
他に、なにも必要ない。どうして、それが解ってくれないんだろう。
私は何も要らないのに。欲しくないのに。それが重荷でしかないことに、どうして気付いてくれないんだろう。

お金。。賃金が発生すれば、必ずそこに、「責任」が発生してしまうのに。。。。。。。。。。。。
「ただの役員」?
そんなものが、あの会社で通用すると思っているの?>それを、今の体制が許すと本気で思っているの?
私はもう、関わりあいたくはない。一度手にした自由を、もう、手放したくは無い。それだけなのに、、言葉が通じない。

振り返ってみると。。。私は人を傷つけてばかり。
「ギブ & テイク」だからと。
「恋愛は、フィフティ・フィフティでしょ」と。。。。。。。。。。。。。。酷いことばかり。
いま、私は自分と向き合っていたい。自分がしたことを、誤魔化さずにちゃんと、直視していたい。
それでも、本気で誰かを愛したかったんだ。それはウソじゃない。
私が変わらないなら、変われないなら。お金やセックスに溺れない恋人が欲しかった。それを試してばかりいた。傷つけてばかりいた。
人を信じずに、試して欺いてばかり。そんな自分に、本気で愛せる人なんて現れるわけがないのに。
はじめから、ふるいにかけてばかりいたのだから。いつか、これは誰かに言われた言葉だったね。
誰だったんだろう。。思い出せないよ、馬鹿だね私。こんな言葉をかけてくれた人を、離してしまったんだから。馬鹿だよね。


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿