2012年6月6日水曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Hanafuda gambling (20090730)


At school, at home, in the park. Hanafuda and was well out of the same age cousin.There was also hit by two people, there was also converse well as how many people it is.Sentence, of 100 yen. Small step-by-step and step-by-step field Oba. I think it was. (Amount)


I think when people hit and two cousins, but I was doing in the small field Ohba, became a place of Shoba Oba without them.Amount, but I forgot, you probably think as it was 1,000 yen hit role of hand, for 500 yen in one sentence.


At first, it was in situ exchange of money for everyone.Do Nari thickness everyone unawares, and athletic practice, even the day of athletic meet,Was out the playing cards on a chair during practice, in watching proudly. The blame, did not anyone.


And my cousin is now mount each other, the "cheat" I heard from parents and relatives.It was also want to try, there was. However, except when hit by two people, did not cheat each other out.


I was good at cheating, it was "hand role."Role-hand picture cards of a total of eight two two pair becomesRole of four hand-bills are alignedDeliberately to shuffle it, was good.Cousin, it was good and fake your bills role. I had never even once Miyabu~tsu.Also his cousin, in "flagrante delicto", that was Miyabu~tsu was not, my cheat.


Meanwhile, the amount and hit two people cousin, went to escalate rapidly.Finally, beneath "loan", as around 20 million to his cousin. Still, my cousin is on a daily basis, I came to out.I it was meet. There's also was bored. Than to recover, while I liked the story of a fool out.


One day I heard that, my cousin has been hit with another face.Somehow, became so concerned about face, that also participated in a degree was not.Meanwhile, assume that you are a human melting pot Innovation ~. Was the father of the house phone rings, and pick up the receiver.


I've heard, and say things like "(the name of the cousin), was caught by the police ○ ○ ○"."In the formula cheating potatoes, are now guidance and".Off a phone call from my father, I care about it, helplessly.Was a call to the police station has been guidance cousin.


Police officers found out, I heard that the cousin.Then, with? "Did you get you also Hanafuda" Would it be better if the cop, because it was asked, I have hesitated a moment,And "was out," I replied.Then, police officers found the"Well, I'm useless. ○ ○ ○ (is the name of the cousin) is, I'm fine home already from the other Cha"Was gently counsel me, things like that.I was scared, I remember I was happy, somewhere.


When we talk to father about it, angry at the threatening attitude was tremendous.But, because the principle is "arrested" gambling, he was saved and I've heard from their father.Honest fool, and not chatter, was angry.But,,,,,,, of yourself, feelings,,,,,, could not keep up with you.Everyone, but was caught and,,, against his own disgust of recruiting went badly.


Said he had taken a "fingerprint" cousin. And all the money, now written off.


Still, after a while. Cousin and was sometimes out in the cache.Family because it was home to the original gambling, New Year was always out at least.(New Year is "Oichokabu" maternal be "Hanafuda" paternal. Is. Was mainstream)

*******************************************************


This brother-sister-cousin.
Death cousin had been raised as twins, one time, me and a kid-.

> ■ Nanzo and to live is? ■ (- chain-industry di -)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10881944455.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-

花札賭博      (20090730)


学校で、家で、公園で。同い年の従兄弟と花札をよく打ちました。
二人で打つ事もありましたが、ほかにも何人か交える事もありました。
一文、100円の。大場小場&追った追った。だったと思います。( 金額は )


従兄弟と二人で打つときは、大場小場でやっていたのですが、そのうち大場小場無しの場になったと思います。
金額は忘れてしまいましたが、おそらく、手役1000円の、一文500円で打っていたように思います。


最初のうちは、誰もがその場での金銭のやり取りでした。
いつしか誰もがアツくなり、運動会の練習や、運動会当日ですら、
堂々と観戦中に・練習中にイスの上で花札を打ちました。咎める者は、誰もいませんでした。


従兄弟と私は、親や身内から聞いた「 イカサマ 」を、お互いに仕掛けるようになりました。
試してみたくなったのも、ありました。ですが、二人で打つとき以外は、お互いイカサマは打ちませんでした。


私が得意としたイカサマは、「 手役 」でした。
・2枚2枚の計8枚の絵札が対と成る手役
・4枚の札が揃う手役
これを、意図的にシャッフルするのが得意でした。
従兄弟は、役札を摩り替えるのが得意でした。私は、一度も見破った事がありませんでした。
従兄弟も、私のイカサマを、「 現行犯 」で、見破った事はありませんでした。


そんな中、従兄弟と二人打つ金額が、どんどんエスカレートしていきました。
最終的に、従兄弟に20万前後ほど、「 貸し 」ました。それでも、従兄弟は毎日のように、打ちに来ました。
私はそれに、応えました。退屈してたのもあります。回収する事よりも、打ちながらの馬鹿話が好きでした。


そんなある日、従兄弟がほかの面子とも打っていることを聞きました。
なんとなく、面子が気になったので、一度も参加したことはありませんでした。
そんな中、一人でぼ~っとしていると。家の電話が鳴り、受話器を取ると父でした。


「 ○○○( 従兄弟の名前です )が、警察に捕まった 」と言うようなことを、聞きました。
「 芋ズル式に、いま補導されている 」と。
父からの電話は切れて、私は気になって、どうしようもなく。
従兄弟が補導されている警察署に電話をかけました。


警官の方が出て、従兄弟の事を聞きました。
すると、警官の方が「 キミも花札をしたのかい? 」と、聞かれたので、一瞬躊躇しましたが、
「 打ちました 」と、答えました。
すると、警官の方が
「 じゃあ、もうしちゃだめだよ。○○○( 従兄弟の名前です )は、もう帰ったから大丈夫だよ 」
というような事を、優しく諭してくれました。
怖かったので、どこか、嬉しかったのを覚えています。


その事を父たちに話すと、ものすごい剣幕で怒られました。
だけど、賭博は「 現行犯逮捕 」が原則なので、私は助かったのだと、父たちから聞きました。
馬鹿正直に、くだらない事をしゃべるなと、怒られました。
だけど、、、、、、、自分の中は、感情は、、、、、、ついていけませんでした。
みんなが、捕まったのにと、、、自身に対しての嫌悪感が酷く募っていきました。


従兄弟は「 指紋 」を取られたといいました。そして、全ての金銭は、帳消しになりました。


それでも、しばらくたって。従兄弟とはキャッシュでときどき打ちました。
家が、元々賭博をする家系だったので、少なくとも年末年始は必ず打ちました。
( 年末年始は、母方は「 オイチョカブ 」。 父方は「 花札 」が、主流でした。 )



************************************



この・イトコは・妹の実兄。

私と・子供のころ・双子のように・一時期・育てられていた・イトコです。


>■生きるとは・なんぞや?■( - 自業・連鎖 - )

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10881944455.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿