2012年6月7日木曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

You're Not Going to Nagun because parents! (20090810)
(I think since this diary, and or around the eighth grade.)



In the classroom on the second floor of two years, and looking out the window as usual in the back seat, three years of classroomTowards the pool from the upper floors underneath, a desk was thrown down.I was watching was horrified, it. Ripples spread to the pool. Go writing instruments scattered around.Was looked into on the floor, did not put a face anyone. From other classrooms, was catching a glimpse of his face.The same way, and also of two years from the classroom, was alternately looking into, and a pool on the third floor classrooms and uniformly grade and everyone one of the lower floor, the desk would have been thrown.Looking into for a while, went out the window withdrew from uniformly also face, When solved is that nothing happens any more.I also was one of them. I think it would have been very boring, everyone somewhere.


No friends in the classroom, feel free to speak. In addition, no energy to chat.In discursive thought, again, only in my head, I went with increased precision the degree of refining of the simulation for the job.Also a slight decrease in energy is also thought also, tedious and boring.Was made to repeat that I will go back to the first two to three hours, and then enters the middle, and eat lunch.


Go out over time to clean my room on the second floor One day, the maid, came back around noon unusual mother. My room, a large closet, clothes had become of my mother and I to the room as it is.Mother seemed to have come back to pick up the clothes. As I was seeing my mother go out.My mother has been mad at me then.Why was angry at what I do not remember, but, perhaps, to say from time to time I do they have this, why? I think that is to say, and which was apparently angry.


My mother came to me suffering from beat. Difference between the mother of the day, and always somewhere, could hold back no further.Have randomly take things in hand, has been suffering from hitting.Large ruler is broken again and again, break even hanger of the tree, is kicked. Grasp the hand of the mother was.For some reason, every time ruler be beaten, go missing is because it was very sad.


And! "That's enough," I grasp the hands of the mother.Say "! Guy! Get your hands", my mother, glare, as long as the power has been resisted.I did not release the mother's hands.In this case, clearly, than has been solved. I am more than my mother he "strong".


Full face of the mother, to rage, the wrathful face, will abuse me. But did not release the hand.More than this, was because my mother did not want to accept violence.However, strong grasping hands of mother, was shouting."Because parents! ~Tsu You're Not Going to Nagun" and. My mother was away at once to heat up.


And! "Ola! Nagureyo! Guy! Dare to hit if hit", in front of my face, sticking his face, to provoke, a stiff face on several occasions, was scattered yells at me.


I have such sad mother, I will remove your finger.My mother, dragged me down the limit of our strength, we kick down.


Look at the sailor after my mother passed away, was torn when the mother is killed in drag, I was very sad.I remember it is up to here. However, I remember, it seemed terribly sad mother.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today is a supplement-↓-20110704,,,


When I first wrote this,,,, do not want to re-word can not be healed-in "" unmentionable "-absolutely"

Sentence was Ali,,,Add, to supplement it,,,

And! "Ola! Nagureyo! Guy! Dare to hit if hit", in front of my face, sticking his face, to provoke, a stiff face on several occasions, was scattered yells at me.


· Take a look at this,,, for the first time. Mo do not want to see "" I wish it vulgar, "" the people "not terrible,,, I lack class-so much"

And I "said the mother" of their own-it-is,,,

There was even the moment-I thought-and it "vulgar" from the bottom of my heart, the human-for the first time,,,

-That ineffable,,, and also different weakness,,, sense of emaciation,,,

Repetition of these emotional,,,
• Even in the human
Will also be in-
• Even in the money,,,
Obsession? -And I think I would do one of the reasons-not have-is,,,


I said,,,
> And judgment criteria of "duties and responsibilities"Criteria of one-enough to affect the all-in me? I think not, and probably as Al,,,As follow-on there? "Say Fair"

But, if I were across-the border of the constant (unfairly)I also get better-even and all-Doe,,, and probably also due to Al one of my own face,,,

> Do I even
-Was a battle of self-confrontation and self-with thisIs about a good substitute-yourself-up-27 years old when he was been working,,,

This is a single data-

Will-and as one sample,,,

As we will be saved-even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,


Everyone for Adult Children are suffering, still, even a little, as we will be saved,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


親だから殴んねーんだぞ!    (20090810)


( この日記以降、中学2年生ころかと思います。 )


2年の2階の教室で、後ろの席でいつものように窓の外を見ていると、3年の教室の
上の階から真下のプールに向かって、机が投げ落とされました。
それを、びっくりして見てました。プールに広がる波紋。散らばっていく筆記具。
上の階を覗き込みましたが、誰も顔を出していませんでした。他の教室からは、顔を覗かせてました。
そして同じように、2年の教室からも、下の階の1年生もみな一様に、机が投げ込まれただろう3階の教室とプールとを、交互に覗き込んでました。
しばらく覗き込んで、それ以上なにも起こらないことが解かると、また一様に窓の外から顔を引っ込めていきました。
私も、その中の一人でした。みんなどこか、とても退屈していたのだろうと思います。


教室で、気軽に話す友達もなく。また、談笑する気力もなく。 散漫な思考の中で、繰り返し、頭の中だけで、仕事に対するシミュレーションの錬度を精度を上げていきました。 退屈でつまらなく、また思考力も気力も低下気味の中で。
私は2~3時間目に、途中入室し、給食を食べると帰ることの繰り返しになってました。



そんなある日、お手伝いさんが2階の私の部屋を掃除し終わって出て行く頃、珍しく母が昼ごろに帰ってきました。 私の部屋は、大きな押入れが、そのまま母と私の洋服部屋になってました。
母は洋服を取りに来たようでした。私はそのまま、母が出て行くのをみてました。
すると母が、私に怒ってきました。
なにで怒られたのかは覚えていませんが、おそらく、時間から言って、なぜ、この時間に私がいるのか?と言うようなことで、怒られたのだろうと思います。


母は、私に殴りかかって来ました。その日の母は、どこかいつもとちがい、さらに手加減無しでした。
手当たりしだい、手につくものをもち、殴りかかってきました。
大きい定規は幾度も割れて、木のハンガーも壊れ、蹴り飛ばされて。母の手を掴みました。
なぜか、殴られるたびに、欠けていく定規がとても悲しかったからです。


「 いい加減にしろ! 」と、母の両手を掴みました。
母は、「 手を離せ!コノヤロー! 」と言って、にらみ、力の限り、抵抗してきました。
私は、母の両手を離しませんでした。
このとき、はっきりと、解かりました。 私はもう、母よりも「 強い 」のだと。


母の、憤怒に満ちた顔が、怒りに満ちた顔が、私を罵倒します。 けれど、手を離しませんでした。
これ以上、母に暴力を受けたくなかったからでした。 
ですが、母の手を強く掴みながら、怒鳴りました。
「 親だから!殴んねーんだぞっ 」と。 母は、一気にヒートアップしてしまいました。


「 殴るなら殴ってみろ!コノヤロー!殴れよ!オラ! 」と、私の顔の前に、自分の顔を突き出して、挑発するように、幾度も顔を突き出して、私を怒鳴り散らしました。


私はそんな母が悲しくて、手を離してしまいました。
母は、力の限り私を引きずり倒し、蹴り倒しました。


母が去ったあと、母に引きずり倒されるときに破れたセーラー服を見て、とても悲しく思いました。
私が覚えているのは、ここまでです。 ただ、酷く母が悲しく思えたのを、覚えています。



************************************



↓20110704・今日の・補足です、、、


これを・最初に書いたとき、、、どうしても・「 口に出せない 」「 言葉に・なおせない・なおしたくない 」

一文が・ありました、、、


それを・追加補足します、、、




「 殴るなら殴ってみろ!コノヤロー!殴れよ!オラ! 」と、私の顔の前に、自分の顔を突き出して、挑発するように、幾度も顔を突き出して、私を怒鳴り散らしました。


・これを見て、、、初めて。人を・「 下品だなあ 」「 もう・見たくもない 」「 酷いな、、、こんなにも・下品だなんて 」

それが・自分の・「 母親 」だなんて、と、、、


初めて・心のそこから・人を・「 下品 」だと・思った瞬間でも・ありました、、、


その・言いようのない、、、脱力とも違う、、、憔悴感、、、


こうした・感情の繰り返しが、、、

・人にも

・物にも

・お金にも、、、

執着心?が・持てない・理由の一つなんだろうなと・思います、、、



あるのは、、、

>「 義務と責任 」の・判断基準が

私の中に・すべてを左右させるほど・一つの基準?として・あるのだろうなと・思います、、、

そこに・追随するように?「 フェア性 」


けれど、一定のボーダーを・越えられてしまったら( アンフェアに )

すべて・どーでもよくなることも・また、、、私自身の一面性でも・あるのだろうと・思います、、、


>どーでもいい

これとの・自己対峙・自己との戦いだったと・

仕事をしていたころの・27歳くらいまでの自分自身を・置き換えても・いいほどです、、、





これが・一つのデータ

一つのサンプルと・なりますように、、、


今現在・イジメや虐待で・苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

今もなお・苦しんでいるアダルトチルドレンのみなさんが、少しでも、救われていきますように、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿