2012年6月4日月曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

How much a night? (20080222)

Was taken at a store near family, and dinner. Could your shop have a relationship of close family.So, even customers of this shop, I knew that most people, their parents were friends and acquaintances.

As always, people gather to shop, to the bow. If shake the conversation, answered with a smile.

Meals at the end, leaving the table is our family.Is a common human parents, my old friend, the seat and stood together.Has a bad feeling.I have this uncle, did not like much.At every opportunity, was coming from a casual touch.Fathers are spoofing the accounting, I was a little off with me waiting for the light.

Why? The step is about 10, I wonder away? And became the question.But, we went to the father difficult.As fathers and block me, because I was standing in front of uncle.Uncle, a little drunk on sake, is laughing as usual.Uncle, is an unpleasant laugh, did not like somewhere.And next to the chest, buttocks. Was coming from touching the thighs and arms.And somewhere. Was because remember, the maternal grandfather. The behavior of drunken grandfather. Body odor and his grandfather, have been caught that sexual.

Uncle, grabbed me on the shoulder,"Overnight? How much" and has been heard."If about 50,000 yen, I'm fine""This remains,? Or going to the hotel and".

I was shocked.To someone else, if it is said, was fine kit.But this uncle. Old-fashioned, common parents were friends.From such a person, I am a "kind eye", and I've been seen. Himself, was not only the subject of hatred.In front of the eyes, even though one parent,,, I, what did you say "subject-such",,,Another, in me, it was sloppy. To want to get away, laughing.To a tight fit, laughing. Only a laugh, only "cool-pretend," I can no longer go.

As if nothing had happened,"Do not go. I'm sorry," said said. Laughing, "Adokenaku" said.So that it does not hurt Uncle, the Pride, while paying close attention, somewhere.Very strong, to protect themselves, defense instinct seemed to be working.Because I knew, the "violence", after the man hurt. So, because he was scared.Their eyes. That voice. Its action.

A night of people, so as to suppress the nausea, I cried.But what are you crying yourself why, gradually, we will not know. Meaning of that there are no, I went no longer know.Their own feelings, with each passing day, I went no longer know. No longer grasp, I went.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-

一晩いくら?     (20080222)


夕食を、近くのお店で家族でとりました。 家族ぐるみのお付き合いをしているお店でした。
ですから、このお店のお客様も、ほとんどの方が顔見知りか、父母の友人知人でした。


いつものように、お店に集まる人たちに、会釈をし。 会話を振られれば、笑顔で答えました。


食事も終わり、私たち家族が席を立つとき。
父母共通の、古い友人の一人が、一緒に席を立ちました。
いやな予感がしました。
私は、このおじさんが、あまり好きではありませんでした。
ことあるごとに、さりげないタッチをしてくるからでした。
父たちは会計を済まし、私と少し離れて信号待ちをしてました。


なぜ?10歩程度ですが、離れているんだろう?と、疑問になりました。
でも、父たちのところへ行きづらく。
父たちと私を遮るように、おじさんが私の前に立っていたからです。
おじさんは、少しお酒に酔って、いつものように笑っています。
おじさんの、いやな笑い方が、どこか好きではありませんでした。
胸の横や、おしり。 太ももや腕を触ってくるからでした。
それに、どこか。 母方の祖父を、思い出すからでした。 祖父の酔った行動を。 祖父の体臭や、捕まってされた性的なこと。


おじさんは、私の肩を掴んで、
「 一晩、いくら? 」と、聞いてきました。
「 5万円くらいなら、大丈夫だよ 」
「 このまま、ホテルへ行こうか? 」と。


ショックでした。
他の誰かに、言われるのなら、きっと大丈夫だった。
けれど、このおじさんは。 昔ながらの、父母共通の友達でした。
そんな人からも、私は「 そういう目 」で、見られているんだと。 自分自身が、嫌悪の対象でしかありませんでした。
目の前には、父母が居るのに、、、私は、「 そういう・対象 」なんだと、、、
もう、私の中は、ぐちゃぐちゃでした。 逃れたいのに、笑ってる。
キツイのに、笑ってる。 笑うことしか、「 平気な・フリ 」しか、できなくなって行きました。


平気な顔をして、
「 行かない、ごめんね。 」と、言いました。 笑いながら、「 あどけなく 」言いました。
おじさんの、プライドを傷付けてしまわないように、どこか、細心の注意を払いながら。
とても強く、自分自身を守るように、防衛本能が働いているようでした。
人を傷付けたあとの、「 暴力 」を、私は知っていたからです。 とても、怖かったからです。
その目が。 その声が。 その行動が。


一人の夜、吐き気を抑えるように、泣きました。
けれど、なんで自分が泣いているのか、だんだん、判らなくなりました。 泣く事の意味が、判らなくなって行きました。
自分の感情が、日を追うごとに、判らなくなって行きました。 掴めなくなって、行きました。


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿