2012年6月10日日曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Grade proficiency test and mock nationwide (20090813)


Towards the end of a semester, and there was in the school placement test, the mock nationwide.Feeling was based on the results of this test, continue to examine the value and the deviation of their preferred school.


I even when the elementary school, I was not very good grades, in most junior high school, I felt close to all 1s.So, I do not want the test is received as much as possible, I felt.Test day. Took the test in a sigh. Most of the statement without reading problem was answered just about intuition.Apparently, to read a sentence, but is not good so, from that stage, seemed to stumble.


After some time from the test, from a young woman teacher of home economics class teacher,"(The name of the I ←) ○ ○ ○ ○ ~!! Come here for a minute," and various passing, was called out.I would not exactly? And, without falling off. I asked the teacher."Why? What sensei?,? Staff room" and.But, happily teacher somewhere, and only! "If you go from Ru solved", did not answer me.At least, that it is not bad news than was solved.


For the staff room, was passed through the desk of sensei.And, before sensei should Pointing, there was my name "~! Look at ○ ○ ○ ○ ~!" Look.It was done recently was the result table of a nationwide mock exam and grade proficiency test.From the middle, there was my name to the position on the proficiency test grade slightly even mock nationwide.Teachers are more than happy to me.


~ Will be amazing "○ ○ ○ ○ ~!!? Teacher had surprised!○ ○ ○ ○ ~ name of! ~ I found it on the way! !Was looking for the name of the teacher ~ ~ ○ ○ ○ ○ from the bottom, because there was near the top, had surprised ~With "had relieved because I thought ~ ~ bad ~ ○ ○ ○ ○ ~ head teacher.I mind.Teacher but now I am pleased to wish a lot Oioioi ~ ~ rude, and talks to me happily."This, ~! I like to go to school ○ ○ ○ ○ ~! Was good," and told us.I think is, I did not have it going to College, and had a tepid response.However, you remember, that the teacher was pleased by my me, it was purely happy.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I am against this result, becomes extremely excessive,"What, even now remains, Jean does choose suitable school," and would despise, no longer to study further.Was done then, and grade placement test nationwide mock the second semester, it was better sooner, counting from behind.I think my deviation, and had cut a 40.However, because there was no going to College, there was no relationship between study or tested.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


学年実力テストと全国一斉模試   (20090813)


1学期の終わりごろ、学校内実力テストと、全国一斉模試がありました。
この結果を踏まえて、各自志望校の偏差値とを吟味していく感じのテストでした。


私は小学校のときも、成績があまり良くなかったのですが、中学ではほとんど、オール1に近い感じでした。
ですから、極力テストは受けたくないなーと、感じてました。
試験当日。溜め息の中でテストを受けました。問題文をほとんど読まず、だいたい勘だけで答えてました。
どうも、文章を読むというのが、ニガテなようで、その段階から、つまづいているようでした。


テストからしばらく経つと、家庭科のクラス担任の若い女の先生から、
「 ○○○○~!( ←私の名前です )ちょっと来て! 」と、すれ違いざま、呼び止められました。
私は、いったいなんだろう?と、腑に落ちず。担任に聞きました。
「 センセー?なに?なんで、職員室? 」と。
だけど、先生はどこか嬉しそうに、「 行けば解かるから! 」としか、答えてくれませんでした。
少なくとも、悪いニュースではないことは解かりました。


職員室について、センセーの机に通されました。
「 ○○○○~!見て見て見て~!! 」と、センセーが指差す先に、私の名前がありました。
それは、先日行われた、全国一斉模試と学年実力テストの結果表でした。
全国一斉模試も学年実力テストも真ん中より、少し上の位置に私の名前がありました。
先生は、私以上に喜んでいます。


「 ○○○○~!すごいでしょう!?先生びっくりしちゃった~! 
 ○○○○の名前~!上の方にあったよ~!! 
 下のほうから~先生~○○○○の名前探してて、上のほうにあったから、びっくりしちゃった~ 
 先生~○○○○~頭悪いと~思ってたから~安心しちゃった~ 」と。
私は内心。
オイオイオイ~ずいぶん~失礼だなあと思いながらも、嬉しそうに話してくれる先生に嬉しくなりました。

「 これで、○○○○~好きな学校に行けるね!よかった~! 」と、話してくれました。
ですが、私は進学するつもりがなかったので、気のない返事をしていたと思います。
ただ、先生が私のことで喜んでくれたことが、純粋に嬉しかったのを、覚えています。


     ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


私はこの結果に対して、極度に過剰になってしまい、
「 なんだ、いまのままでも、適当に学校選べるんじゃん 」と、侮ってしまい、さらに勉強しなくなりました。
次に行われた、2学期の全国一斉模試や学年実力テストは、後ろから数えたほうが早いほどでした。
私の偏差値は、40を切っていたと思います。
ですが、進学するつもりがなかったので、勉強もテストも関係ありませんでした。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿