2012年6月22日金曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

? ? ? (20080128)


I, the human face, can not recognize much.Not only face, proper names and names of people, places, etc. numbers. Rather, only vague, I can not remember.


Childhood is not solved than was crying again and again.I even face the family, I do not remember.Close your eyes also, I can not remember the face. Even though open your eyes, be envisioned, it can not be.Such myself, I cried. Sad, and painful, I cried.No matter how strong, even as it Omoiegako, the face of the family, it is not from the solution.


It is still the same.I, even family. Even the face of an important person, it can not be envisioned.Another. . . I think that just because you can not draw the face of the family, there is no cry.Even contemplate, even wonder, was not.But, now. Even the face of people who think it's important, I do not envisioned.Or even what it was the face, can not remember,,,Image is,,,Or was sad,,,,That they were staring at me,,,


I do not envisioned, the "face",,, I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's a hard,,,,,,,,,,,,,


If you want to be in place. What to do, do not know,,,To want to hear your voice, you do not know how to listen.I do not know, whether it is also a good cry, smile (Yourself such, they laughed. What Usokusaku,,,


"Hand" is, was warm. Any, "he said" No, did not feel.Human body temperature, and breathing, signs, even though bad,,,Much about, and want you to hand in hand, I think. Their hands, was warm.If you do not want to release it, and now feels that,,,


I, with much other cats, are known, can not in the room together.Be put into the room, did not come true,,,,,,,,,,,Even the family, so can not be put into the room.I, in the room, if there is only one of their own time, would wreck the nerve.


Time, in me, do not make sense. . . . . . . . . .Very ambiguous. Distracted in thought, wondering is, do not know,,,,,,,,,,,Even the meaning of the question, are beginning to no longer make sense.All bad, is ambiguous. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


That "that person, as" Assignee "Pretending sane (sane)" pretend "and" stupid "laugh"They are ingrained,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To the outside of the smirk, because I still can not go,,,


As I draw, the "face", how can I make sure I would be?"Heart", I get that, would not become to understand how?How do I,,,, people would do no more painful?How do I get that way of life, not to damage the person would not be,,,How do I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


???  (20080128)



私は、人の顔が、あまり認識できません。
顔だけじゃなく、固有名詞や人の名前、地名、数字などなど。かなり、曖昧にしか、覚えられません。


幼い頃は、幾度泣いたか解かりません。
私は、家族の顔さえも、思い出せないのです。
目を閉じても、顔を思い出せません。 目を開けていても、思い描く事が、できません。
そんな自分に、泣きました。 悲しくて、苦しくて、泣きました。
どんなに、強く、思い描こうとしても、家族の顔が、解からないのです。


それは、いまも、同じです。
私は、家族も。 大切な人の顔すらも、思い描く事ができないのです。
もう。。。家族の顔を、思い描けないからといって、泣く事はありません。
考える事すら、疑問に思うことすら、ありませんでした。
けれど、いま。 大切だと思う人の顔すら、私は思い描けない。
どんな顔だったのかすら、思い出すことができない、、、
イメージは、ある、、、
悲しそうだったとか、、、、
見つめてくれていたとか、、、


そうじゃなく、、、「 顔 」を、私は、思い描けない、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
それが、ツライな、、、、、、、、、、、、、


大切にしたいのに。 どうしたらいいのか、判らない、、、
声を聞きたいのに、聞き方が判らない。
私は、泣いてもいいのかどうかも、判らない、、、(笑
そんな自分に、嘲笑してしまう。 ウソクサクって、、、


「 手 」は、あたたかかった。 少しも、「 いやだ 」とは、感じなかった。
人の体温が、息遣いが、気配が、ダメなのに、、、
ずっと、手を繋いでいて欲しいと、思うほど。 その手は、あたたかかった。
離したくないと、いま、感じてる、、、


私は、もうずっと、飼っている猫とも、一緒に部屋に居る事ができない。
部屋に入れることが、叶わなかった、、、、、、、、、、、
家族でさえも、部屋に入れることはできないほどに。
私は、部屋の中に、自分一人だけの時間がなければ、神経が参ってしまう。


時間が、私の中で、意味を成していない。。。。。。。。。。
とても、曖昧で。 散漫思考の中で、疑問に思うことが、判らない、、、、、、、、、、、
疑問の意味すら、意味を成さなく成り始めてる。
全てが酷く、曖昧で。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。


「 正気( まとも )なフリ 」 「 バカなフリ 」 「 人に、譲る事 」 「 笑うこと 」
それらは、染み付いている、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
作り笑いの外側へ、未だに行けないのだから、、、


どうやったら、「 顔 」を、思い描けるように、なるんだろう?
どうやったら、「 心 」が、判るように成るんだろう?
どうやったら、、、、人は、苦しくなくなるんだろう?
どうやったら、人を傷付けない生き方が、できるんだろう、、、
どうやったら、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿