2012年6月12日火曜日

- (Saru Categories-supplement) - middle school diary and reprint past

High school entrance examination (20090823)


There is no intention to College. Time deadline for submitting applications forthcoming. Called to interview. My parents, without attendance.Still, was told that there is no intention of College.Every day has been scolding mother. Is also tightly mental, went to the home of paternal grandmother.


Time, it was evening. Perhaps because of time zone, my grandmother has relatives, acquaintances are enjoying the Hanafuda.Still, grandma,And. "I do not want to go to high school," asked a word, for help.My grandmother, while listening appropriately, and the winding end of Hanafuda bills, has returned to the seat in a hurry."(The name of the I ←) ○ ○ ○, later, and I'll put grandma said, I live to air" is said,As it is, I went out of the room.


For some time, kill time at the shrine, it got dark early, went home.Mother, you are angry at the threatening attitude tremendous."Zahir ud-Din Muhammad is that of something, so! 'S not hate, it is you are not College, I'm not that happy!Force, I was told not to go on to you! You have to consult the wrong place! And "is said,To the shrine near my mother go out to dinner twice a month, etc., was taken.


Mr. Shinto priest is, you say."People can live for is that precious.". . . . . . . . . . . I do not from the solution,,,Home, that may remain.To school, that progress. . . . . . . . . . . I do not know. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I painful. . . . . . . . . . . . .Besides, I forgive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Another, forgive me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Another,,, forgive me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


My mother says.S "for you". S "for the happiness of you.""The whole family, for happiness" and that."You're a human, if the selfishness, the family also, I'll become apart" and,,,,,,,,,,,


I decided to College. Another was impossible. Heart was so broken."Word" is, one which, not lead,,,, does not reach,,, not transmitted,,,,,,,,,Another, say,,, I understand, again, do not say anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I, on the day of entrance ceremony, to fight, and would drop out as it is in, I decided.If you come to drop out in a fight, and the other, it would also force "work".Entertainment or work ahead, it would not afford, a daughter like flunk out in a fight,,,Another, we would abandon, and that the fit than solved, to convey, that connect the "words". Another, and impossible.Heart will break,,,,,,,,,,,, my own, become corrupted,,,,,,,,,,,,, again, impossible,,,,,,


"Words" that does not reach.Does not reach anyone. . . Does not lead, can not be reached, anyone,,, always,,, does not reach,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I did not have a high school in one school only, will accept the application.The school was also a very famous school in rural areas.If a school or a bad child or ~Tsu bullied, do not only come in either, was famous school.I passed the entrance examination.


Its shrine, the mother is not a brother, took me,"In the future, my daughter will take over, all after me.. Is all," saidMother, to the other priest and says, introduced me at every opportunity.It was pointing, including offset, the "event" of all. . .Another, my heart was painful. From all, I wanted you to forgive me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Another, I wanted my forgiveness. . . . . . .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

↓ is "Saru Categories-supplement" of Sun-20110717-From this point on,,,

> San priest

When you rebuild the houseI asked, the type of a close friend of his brother,,,Its type is how was the "gang leader" in junior high school next-of-,,, (I believe)

From that typeI've heard-the "flow of money"-of (the priest's present) the priest's son,,,,

I've heard-the "flow of money", says priest-many

Also built a house who took· Gotten a phone call from Mr. Shinto priest-Lee is also the total likelihood to Nando "on the ground"-that,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-( 補足・加筆 )



高校入試     (20090823)



進学する意思がなく。願書提出最終期限の迫った頃。面談に呼ばれ。両親は、出席せず。
それでも、進学の意思がない事を告げました。
連日、母に叱咤されました。精神的にもキツクなり、父方の祖母の家へ行きました。

時刻は、夕方でした。 時間帯のせいか、祖母は身内は、知人は、花札に興じています。
それでも、おばあちゃんに、 
「 高校へ行きたくない。 」と、一言、助けを求めました。
祖母は、適当に聞きながら、花札の札がまき終ると、慌てて席に戻ってしまいました。
「 ○○○( ←私の名前です )、あとで、おばあちゃんが言っといてあげるから、気にすんな 」と言われ、
そのまま、部屋を出て行きました。

しばらく、神社で時間を潰し、暗くなった頃、家に帰りました。
母が、ものすごい剣幕で怒っています。
「 ババーは、うちのことなんか、大嫌いなんだよ!だから、お前が進学しないのは、嬉しい事なんだよ! 
 無理に、お前に進学させるなって言われたぞ!お前は相談する場所を間違えている! 」と、言われ、
母が毎月2回近く会食などに出かける神社へ、連れて行かれました。

神主さんが、おっしゃいます。
「 人のために生きる事は、尊い事です。 」。。。。。。。。。。。解からないよ、、、
家に、残れという。
学校に、進めという。。。。。。。。。。。判らないよ。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。苦しいよ。。。。。。。。。。。。。
もう、許してよ、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
もう、許して、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
もう、、、許して。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

母は言います。
「 お前のため 」だと。「 お前の幸せのため 」だと。
「 家族みんなの、幸せのため 」だと。
「 お前一人が、勝手をすれば、家族はまた、バラバラになっちゃうんだぞ 」と、、、、、、、、、、、

私は、進学する事にしました。もう、無理でした。ココロが壊れてしまいそうでした。
「 言葉 」が、どれ一つ、繋がらない、、、、届かない、、、伝わらない、、、、、、、、、
もう、いい、、、判ったから、もう、なにも言わないで、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
私は、入学式の日に、ケンカして、そのまま退学になろうと、決めました。
ケンカで退学になれば、もう、「 仕事 」も無理だろうと。
ケンカで退学になるような娘を、接待や仕事先に、出せないだろうと、、、
もう、「 言葉 」を繋げることを、伝える事を、解かり合うことを、放棄してしまいました。もう、無理だと。
ココロが壊れてしまう、、、、、、、、、、、、私自身が、壊れてしまう、、、、、、、、、、、、、もう、無理、、、、、、

「 言葉 」が、届かない。
誰にも届かない。。。繋がらない、、、誰にも、届かない、、、いつも、、、届かない、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

      ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

私は、一つの高校しか、願書を受け付けてくれる学校がありませんでした。
その学校は、地方でもとても有名な学校でした。
不良か、イジメられっこか、どちらかしか入って来ない学校だと、有名校でした。 
入試は受かりました。

その神社は、母は弟ではなく、私を連れて行き、
「 今後、私の後を、娘が全て引き継いでいきます。 全てです。 」と、
母が、神主さんや他の方に、ことあるごとに私を紹介しました。
それは、お布施も含めた、全ての「 行事 」をさしました。。。
もう、ココロが苦しかった。全てから、許して欲しかった。。。。。。。。。。。。。。もう、赦して欲しかった。。。。。。。



*****************************



↓これ以降・20110717日の・「 補足・加筆 」です、、、


>神主さん

家を建て直すとき
弟の親友のかたに・お願いしました、、、
そのかたは・隣の中学での・「 番長 」だったかたです、、、( たしか )

そのかたから
神主さんの・息子さん( 現神主さん )の・「 金銭の流れ 」を・聞きました、、、

多くの・神主さんの・「 金銭の流れ 」を・聞きました

家を建ててくださったかたもまた
神主さんから・電話をいただいて・
その・「 現場 」に・なんども・いらしたそうです、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿