2012年6月4日月曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Degree of heat 40 (20090719)


Heat went out. High fever was the first time. But not everyone in the house.When the night comes, followed by the heat of the thermometer as the mercury would overshooting.No longer eat rice, without anyone at home.Maternal grandfather went to the house a few minutes walk.What to do, did not know.


But, were sent immediately. Are concerns that the move to the younger cousin of the four.Go home and drink the medicine, went to bed immediately.School did not rest. The rest, from Mendokusaka~tsu is chastisement.But just, I can only sleep in the classroom.


Why was sad.What I could not understand why sad.Then in a little time, minus heat.Did not believe anyone. Not help anyone.I do not only protect yourself and your own, I remember feeling strongly.


However, was sad.Are protected cousin was envious of the parents.But I hated uncle.She had been touched me only if,"Since moving to (his cousin) ○ ○ ○ ○,! Come back soon." I sent out a fever and I was told was very sad.


And, I laughed.Why, even if it feels good, and all had laughed.To their own might have been expected, had laughed.In stupid and, fading of emotion, you can still laugh at themselves, like a feeling of own ness.Even for there, had laughed, somewhere.I would have stuck, what are you doing. . .But, think deeply, the "consciousness" that was to leave immediately.It, Do not think because was "feeling".Surely, even the "conscience" Usokusai own, and they would lose, because I was scared vague.


It would eliminate the "conscience", as most scary thing, because had been feeling was.


May no longer love anyone, from very scared.Maybe, I lose my conscience, and I would not really love anyone, because I was scared was strong.


· · · · · · I think becoming an adult · · · · · ·


I thought very strongly that I need a "facility", to children.Children if they wish, facilities environment can be "full support" up to compulsory education.Among them, such as such as "culture" "literature" "Sports" "study" excellent results, if Nokosere,In addition, the system a chance of going on to high school and university can be obtained.I thought such a chance, and if the children.


It is, surely. Children can become "escape-of mind".I think in the not-and with it there is a refuge of heart, and by far different mental afford in the present condition.> Hold on power> Power challenge the status quoTo such things, and also bring courage and energy, I think.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-

40度の熱      (20090719)


熱が出た。初めて高熱が出た。だけど家には誰もいない。
夜になると、水銀の体温計が振り切れてしまうほどの熱が続いた。
ご飯も食べれなく、家に誰もいなく。
歩いて数分の母方の祖父の家に行った。
どうしたらいいのか、判らなかったから。


だけど、直ぐに帰された。4つ年下の従兄弟に移る事を懸念されて。
家に帰って、薬を飲んで、直ぐに寝た。
学校は休まなかった。休むと、折檻がめんどくさかったから。
だけど、ただ、教室で寝ているだけだった。


なぜだか、哀しかった。
なんで哀しいのかが判らなかった。
それから少しして、熱も引いた。
誰も信じれなかった。誰も助けてくれない。
自分で自分を守るしかないんだと、強く感じたのを覚えています。


ただ、哀しかった。
両親に守られている従兄弟がうらやましかった。
だけど、おじさんがイヤだった。
あれだけ私に触れてきたのに、
熱を出したら「○○○○(従兄弟)に移るから、早く帰れ!」と言われたのがとても哀しかった。


そして、笑った。
なぜだか、全てがどうでもよく感じられて、笑ってしまってた。
期待していた自分に、笑ってしまっていた。
馬鹿だなと、感情の薄れていく中で、自身を嘲笑することがまだ、自身の感情らしさのようで。
どこか、そこに対しても、笑ってしまっていた。
なにを、こだわっているのだろうと。。。
だけど、その「 意識 」を、深く考える事は、すぐにやめにした。
それは、考えてはいけない「 感情 」だったから。
きっと、自身のウソクサイ「 良心 」すら、無くしてしまうだろうと、漠然と怖かったから。


「 良心 」を無くしてしまう事が、一番怖い事のように、感じられていたからでした。


誰も愛せなくなる事が、とても怖かったから。
たぶん、良心を無くしたら、私は誰も本当に愛せなくなるだろうと、強く怖かったからでした。


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・大人になって思うのは・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


子供には、「 施設 」が必要だと強く思いました。
子供が希望すれば、施設が義務教育までを「 完全サポート 」できる環境。
その中で、優秀な成績を「 勉強 」「 スポーツ 」「 文学 」「 文化 」などなどで、残せれば、
さらに、高校・大学への進学のチャンスが得られるシステム。
そんなチャンスが、子供たちにあればと思いました。


それは、きっと。子供たちの「 心の・逃げ場 」になれる。
ココロの逃げ場があるのと・ないのとでは、現状での精神的余裕が断然違うと思うのです。
>頑張れるチカラ
>現状を打破しようとするチカラ
そういったものに、勇気とエネルギーをもたらしてくれるとも、思うのです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿