2012年6月28日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Last meal (20080725)


In the apartment of his brother and his wife, mother and I spent four, the last meal.My brother and his wife, very well, gave me hospitality.About 3 hours, while dining, watch a DVD of last year's wedding of his brother and his wife, had mixes, such as chat.From beginning to end, everyone was laughing, respectively.


There is a "poison", the words of the mother.With each passing hour, which is deprived of the energy to go live, the weakness of their own, makes me laugh.


I am still being held captive and what my mother, would only Niya.


Still, with "! Cut off", it made up its mind.Another, was impossible.Mother, even when the story of the "grave", the mind did not move.And mother, "trouble when I die, this is not gotta bother the hands of you, and does not lead hospitalization or mobile."To do this, slightly, and laughed. My mother and I would not change it, everywhere.In addition,,,,, however, that there was no heart is moved.


But. . . . . . . . . . . . ."(Meet with anyone, go anywhere), but an easy relationship of body you just can not say, but true" and my mother.


From the old days, it is said that the sexual, was useless.In particular, it is said to be from the family, was useless.My feet, they easily shaken. Will be laughing about, easily.My mother, to check my underwear.Even physiology, to be checked.When I was a child,,,Remove the underwear, and Show me a napkin. . .I do not oppose,,, my heart, be sure to paralysis in the feelings that want to cry,,,


When you buy the underwear even a little, I used the air. . . . . ."Color mad!""A bad feeling!""Nymphomaniac!""Pig estrous!"How, even in public, would have been said. Child of the same age. Her brother's in front of us.


It is said that the sexual, is still useless.And do not overcome But If you do not think.Servile smile, but seems to go in their own Yai, energy and power of their own to live, makes me laugh even more.Servile feelings, but turning them into all negligent.But, "different".Important person in my, and the other, not mother.Into "words" of the mother, to be trapped is not,,,


Into one's shell, makes me want homebound.I do not need nobody.I do not need anything else.I do not want any.Such myself, makes me laugh.Trying to place a wind. Inside of me.Let's put, the new wind. To survive.Slowly, let's digest. Also all my weaknesses. Also all their dirtiness.Firm, will Katameyo, the feet. Do not Yuraga.


I am sure out of the house. The other, not look back.Little by little, let's acceptance. Let's become stronger. The weakness of their own, do not dragged. . .I, not "who rob", also lie in the "who give", I want to,,,Also is said to simplicity, only attracted simplicity, but still want to live.Heart shakes. . .But, as far as overlooking to become strong, I have to become stronger.Because I want to believe. Yet now, because I want to believe. Until that moment to give up, because I want to believe.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■
>最後の食事 (20080725)



最後の食事を、弟夫妻のマンションで、母と4人過ごしました。
弟夫妻は、とてもよく、もてなしてくれました。
3時間ほど、食事をしながら、弟夫妻の昨年の挙式のDVDを見たり、雑談などを交えてました。
終始、それぞれに皆、笑っていました。


母の言葉には、「 毒 」がある。
時間を追うごとに、生きる気力を奪われていくようで、自分の弱さに、笑ってしまう。


私はまだ、母に囚われているのかと、ニヤけてしまう。


それでも、「 断ち切る! 」と、決めた。
もう、無理だった。
母が、「 お墓 」の話しをされても、心は動かなかった。
母が、「 私が死ぬとき、これはお前の手を煩わせなきゃいけないから、入院とかで携帯繋がらないと困る 」と。
これには、若干、笑ってしまった。 母は、どこまでも、変わらないのだろうなと。
ほかにも、、、、、けれど、心が動かされる事は無かった。


けれど。。。。。。。。。。。。。
母が、「 お前は本当のことは言わないが( どこへ行く・誰と会う )、カラダだけのラクな関係だ 」と。


昔から、性的なことを言われるのが、ダメだった。
特に、家族から言われるのが、ダメだった。
足元が、簡単に揺らいでしまう。笑ってしまうほど、簡単に。
母は、私の下着をチェックする。
生理でさえ、チェックする。
子供の頃、、、
下着を外し、ナプキンを見せろと。。。
私は、逆らえない、、、心が、泣きたい気持ちの中で麻痺してく、、、


少しでも、気を使った下着を買うと。。。。。。
「 色キチガイ! 」
「 気持ちが悪い! 」
「 色情狂! 」
「 発情ブタ! 」
どれほど、人前でも、言われてきただろう。 同年代の子。弟の彼女さんたちの前で。


性的なことを、言われるのが、未だにダメです。
克服しないといけないとは思うのだけど。
卑屈な笑みが、自分自身の生きる気力や力を、自身で殺いでいくようで、さらに笑ってしまう。
卑屈な気持ちが、全てを投げやりにしてしまう。
けれど、「 違う 」。
私の大切な人は、もう、母じゃない。
母の「 言葉 」に、囚われる必要は無いのに、、、


自分の殻に、閉じこもりたくなってくる。
誰も要らない。
何も要らない。
どれも欲しくない。
そんな自分に、笑ってしまう。
風を入れよう。自分の中に。
新しい風を、入れていこう。生きていくために。
ゆっくり、消化していこう。自分の弱さも全部。自分の汚さも全部。
足元を、しっかり、固めよう。揺らがないように。


私は、家を出てく。 もう、振り返らない。
少しずつ、受け入れていこう。 強くなっていこう。 自分の弱さに、引きずられないように。。。
私は、「 奪う者 」じゃなく、ウソでも「 与える者 」で、いたい、、、
キレイゴトだと言われても、キレイゴトだけを集めて、それでも、生きていたい。
心が揺れる。。。
だけど、強くなる事を望める限り、強くなれる気がしてる。
信じていたいから。 今はまだ、信じていたいから。 ギブアップするその瞬間まで、信じていたいから。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿