2012年6月14日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

What would love do?



I want to, do not know, what are they still have it.


By the time go up to junior high school, has been touched a lot of people.Relatives also, at some point, had been touched every day. He came to the toilet also arrived.Suppressed me to assign my feet are screaming, laughing it was Nugase underwear.It is unpleasant, now use a public bathroom.Now we do not know my uncle, now touch me in the back of the park.As an adult I think (is that you will not Why am I so was stupid. This, we will touch in the past such as elementary school diary after. )


Of elementary school field trips.I hate so very much sign of life was without sleep.I was waiting for Tsuburi the eyes, I go to bed quietly.Then, she was in the next to was getting close to my futon.Somehow, I was a pretending to sleep.After she touched my hair, stroked the cheek and head, has been gradually away from the face.Takes a breath, I was tossing out.The pleasure interim, we stroked the cheek and then also my hair and head.I have the same Chi is evil!Bad feelings, bad feelings, could not help it.Why? Is that you! !I you, I hate! Also not certain that bullying me.Not that there is bullying, you too! ! And yet, why?A bad feeling. . . . . . . . . . .


At this time, in me, even if all was well.Not only man, also a girl, if you think Oh I be such that, even if well yourself now anymore.Like giving up, like a dry laugh was welled up.She is new to school, I went willingly.


Into the junior high school, and I could love boy. Also became the atmosphere that seems opts. Was very happy.For some reason, now the same class as the girl of the same elementary school did not know at all though.Next thing you know, had become the kind of relationship with her.Had to do with her, a long two and a half years to graduate from junior high school.She is, it will always come across the line. But, I was unpleasant.So, only up to kiss and chest, did not.Further, feeling bad yourself, because it was unpleasant. Also be touched and touch it.


But, because I think that there were her, I and he survived junior high school.So it could not be rejected. But it did not only will my calculation.


Entered the high school. Study was to get interesting.All may be said about a junior high school until the age, grade, but it was bad.Enters the high school, on the border that, I was willing to consolidate the College.Then, through high school, we keep more than the average grade 9. I think close to graduation and had been about 9.6.Its long, low school enrollment rate was, for the first time did your best to take a recommendation.


However, has been a confession to her high school last Christmas.Alongside other members without surprise, that the drunk had taken the confession and kiss her.Good luck I was to go to college, there was now decided to go to vocational school in the circumstances of the mother, also had become, even if all the other well.She is in my ear "I say that under" I called out to me that.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Huh? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?


I was surprised. I was surprised. Was Panikuri."Hey,! Wait," and now Kuchibashiri so involuntarily.Such a thing, I was told for the first time.Well, I on? I read it? To me?Was also not my will, and what you want.That I, in my will, to the future?Somehow, I just started smiling.Then, it is also in it, well,,, Art transient, now I think.Said sauce! GO! ! And was supposed to say like glue.Somehow, his own, strange switch has gone on.I felt strongly respond with a statement like Shimae have to Barre in bed next to her classmates, if barrel, a game element. Is not that interesting, certainly.Then, two people with her, I was a sex at school every morning.Its return if the relationship has become Norre feel, closer to her house I have, to a naughty thing.


She is about 15cm tall than me, good style face than I was the type of person who feel beauty of cute.I cut my hair was long, she was not long remain aligned with the beautiful.Than me, have a great human. Somehow, the word rather than saved is, that there was no way fun and fun is coming most closely.


I always felt, have been saved to the same sex will be the heart.But, What would I do? What would not be in love with someone?I would not have hurt her away, Yet why. . . . . . .


Both men had a relationship with several people.The body was platonic, Shokon of like a whore I was coy indecent.Both women had a relationship with several people.I think women, socializing and out once, and was often mingle in units of percentage and number of years.When the break up was suddenly disappears from the front of the eye.Premier lacks it, it was only when the woman knew my name and address.


Even looking back, I do not know what love was. Was it love, I do not know.However, a person. Only her. Only when the high school she became special in my presence from the dead.She was taught a lot of things."Another, useless" even thought, and say that I sometimes Waraitobaseru comparatively,But thought it was "neat freak", and that he did not even say so in fact,And say that the "truth, one answer," and, as if I should not have caught,,,,,Tell me I feel that even from the dead, a lot of things must not come true.


From the dead, you'll love the people.I wish and ailing, I think.


I want to love someone. I think you want someone strongly important.Man? Woman? Which one? Even if asked, it does not even know me.However, someone strong, like to think it important to most. I want to love. I want to be. I need a Hug I Want To Hold Your Hand.To it as I thought,,, and not a sound in mind and body.It can not be helped when you have been dragged in the past, forever. Have to decide the direction to look around before.Now, elementary school, middle school, high school, vocational school and, subsequently clause past diary.Sometimes I think surely, in my mind, mess up.Until now, only that had not been facing each other. I think still, do not run away, without having to pretend not to notice, I will give my face.


Yeah. Just be selfish. I know.I am selfish. Is self-centered arrogance is, I do not think people's feelings.Still, I want to be honest. Hope not. One day by day, get someone to forgive.Until the end, if you can continue, surely Sun will eventually get someone to forgive may come.Be allowed to own Sun might come. What I say is I think from my "forgive", it is even if you do cheat, and become a force Yappari amazing.


I also want to be sincere hope, however, might not only be hypocritical Yappari.One day, until you become familiar with the truths are lies,,,,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

愛ってなんだろう? 


欲しいと思うのに、未だにそれがなんなのか、解らない。

中学にあがる頃までに、たくさんの人に触られました。
身内にも、ある時期、毎日触られていました。トイレにも着いて来られました。
私を押さえつけ、泣き叫んでいる私の足を割り、下着を脱がせて笑い転げていました。
それが嫌で、公衆トイレを使うようになりました。
今度は知らないおじさんたちが、公園の裏で私を触るようになりました。
(大人になって思うのは、どうして私ってこんなにバカだったんだろうということです。 
これは、後に過去日記・小学校時代等で触れていきます。)

小学校の修学旅行。
私は人の気配がとても嫌いなので、寝付けずにいました。
目をつぶり、静かに寝付くのを待っていました。
すると、隣に居た彼女が私の布団に近づいてきました。
なんとなく、寝たフリをしてました。
彼女は私の髪を触り、頬や頭を撫でた後、次第に顔を近づけてきました。
息が掛かり、私は寝返りを打ちました。
するとまた暫らくして、私の髪や頭や頬を撫でています。
   気   持   ち   が   悪   い   ! 
気持ちが悪くて、気持ちが悪くて、どうしようもありませんでした。
なぜ?あなたなの!!
あなたなんて、大嫌い!私を、イジメたこともあるじゃない。
私もあなたを、イジメたことがあるじゃない!!それなのに、なんで?
気持ちが悪い。。。。。。。。。。。

この時、私の中で、全てがどうでもよくなりました。
男の人だけじゃなく、女の子にも、そういうことされるんだあーと思ったら、もう自分がどうでも良くなりました。
諦めた様な、乾いた様な笑いが込み上げてきました。
彼女は新学校へと、進んでいきました。

中学に入って、好きな男の子も出来ました。付き合えそうな雰囲気にもなりました。とっても幸せでした。
だけどなぜか、全然知らなかった同じ小学校の女の子と同じクラスになりました。
気が付くと、彼女とそんな関係になっていました。
中学を卒業する2年半くらいの時間を、彼女と関係してました。
彼女は、いつも一線を越えてこようとします。だけど、私は嫌でした。
だから、キスと胸までしか、しませんでした。
それ以上は、自分自身が気持ち悪くて、嫌だったからです。触られるのも触るのも。

けれど、彼女が居たから、私は中学時代を乗り越えたのだと思っています。
だから、拒絶することができなかったし。それは私の打算でしかなかったのでしょうけれど。

高校へ入って。勉強が面白くなりました。
中学時代までオール1と言っても良いほど、成績は悪かったのですが。
高校に入り、あることを境に、私は進学する意志を固めました。
すると、高校生活を通して、平均成績を9以上にキープしました。卒業近くには9.6くらいにはなっていたと思います。
そのくらい、進学率の低い学校でしたが、推薦が取れるまでに初めて頑張りました。

けれど、高校最後のクリスマスに彼女に告白をされました。
なんとなしに、酔いつぶれているほかのメンバーの横で、彼女の告白とキスを受け止めていました。
大学へ行くために頑張っていたのですが、母の事情で専門学校へ行くことになり、もう全てがどうでも良くなっていたのもありました。
そんな私に彼女が私の耳元で「私、下がいい」と言い出しました。

はぁ~~~~~~~~~~~?????????????????????????

驚きました。びっくりしました。パニクリました。
「ちょっと、待て!」と、思わず口走りそうになりました。
そんなこと、初めて言われました。
じゃあ、私が上?私がリードするの?私がするの?
私の意志でしたことも、望んだこともなく。
その私が、私の意志で、これからするの?
なんだか、笑っちゃいました。
そうしたら、それもそれで、まあ、、、いっかあーと、思うようになりました。
いったれ!GO!!と、いうようなノリになってました。
なんだか、自分自身、変なスイッチが入ってしまいました。
隣で寝ている同級生に、バレるならバレてしまえ~というような、ゲーム性を強く感じていました。面白かったんです、きっと。
それから、毎朝学校で彼女と二人、エッチをしてました。
その帰りは気分がノレば、私が彼女の家へ寄り、エッチなことをする関係になりました。

彼女は私より15cmくらい背が高く、私より顔もスタイルも良く、可愛い感じの美人タイプの人でした。
私はロングだった髪を切り、彼女はロングのままキレイに揃えてました。
自分より、大きな人を抱く。なんだか、救われたというよりは、楽しくて楽しくて仕方がなかったという言葉が一番ぴったりと来ます。

私はいつも、同性に心を救われている気がします。
でも、愛ってなんだろう?人を好きになるってなんだろう?
なのになぜ、、私は彼女を傷つけて遠ざけたんだろう。。。。。。。

男性とも、何人かと付き合いました。
体はプラトニックでしたが、私の性根は下品な媚びた娼婦のようでした。
女性とも、何人かと付き合いました。
女性とは、一度付き合いだすと、割と数年単位で付き合うことが多かったと思います。
別れる時は、いきなり目の前から消えました。
こじれたのは、私の名前と住所を知っていた女性のときだけでした。

振り返ってみても、愛していたのかなんて解らない。好きだったのかも、解らない。
ただ、一人。彼女だけ。高校のときの彼女だけが、死んでから私の中で特別な存在になりました。
彼女には、たくさんのことを教えてもらいました。
「もう、ダメだ」と思っても、割と笑い飛ばせることもあるんだと言う事や、
「潔癖」だと思っていたけれど、実はそうでもなかったんだと言う事や、
「一つの答え・真実」に、囚われなくてもいいんじゃないか、と言うことや、、、、、
多くのことを、死んでからも更に教えてもらえている気がしてなりません。

死んでから、人を好きになる。
病んでるなあと、思います。

誰かを愛したい。強く誰かを大切に思いたい。
男?女?どっち?と聞かれても、それは私にも解らない。
ただ、誰かを強く、一番に大切に思いたい。愛したい。好きになりたい。抱きしめて欲しい。抱きしめたい。
それには、やっぱり、、心身ともに健全にならないと。
いつまでも、過去に引きずられていても仕方がない。前を見て歩く方向性を決めなくちゃ。
これから、小学校、中学、高校、専門学校と、過去日記は続いてく。
きっと、私の中で、ぐちゃぐちゃになっちゃうときもあると思う。
今まで、向き合ってこなかったことばかり。それでも、逃げ出さないで、気付かないフリせずに、向き合っていこうと思う。

うん。自分勝手なことばかり。解ってる。
私は自分勝手。自己中心的で傲慢で、人の気持ちなんて考えていない。
それでも、誠実でありたいと思う。そう望む。いつか、誰かに許してもらえる日まで。
最後まで、続けることが出来たら、きっと、いつかは誰かに許してもらえる日が来るかも知れない。
自分自身に許される日が来るかもしれない。自分が「許す」って言ったら、それはズルくても、やっぱり凄い力になると思うから。

やっぱり私は、どんなに誠実で在りたいと望んでも、偽善的でしかないのかも知れない。
ウソがいつか、真実になれるまで、、、、、、、、、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿