2012年6月22日金曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Sign of missing (20070812)


Time to graduate from junior high school. When I was a high school student.My mother was told well, to me, "I want to die."


And are you talking to me. And he goes away all confidence.To yourself, pride in one's lifestyle. Supposed to but was confident.And entertainment and will work with me, to talk of management. Want to die and he becomes.My mother was young. Repeat several times attempted suicide. Each time, but others say they have been transported to the ambulance.And he will at that time, the feeling. I was told.


My father. Occasionally, and have a talk about the management and entertainment. That, or a little after.Suddenly, could cause a tantrum.But, as to what my father endured, fist clenched, trembling had little by little toward the back.I was up a seat. "A little, I'm going out" with. . .


This time. Was aimed at the middle of a shift to different industries from restaurant management, different.And there was still time in which it grows out well.


"You're not from the solution of human feelings!""Why do not human emotion?""You're mad!""Do not you think you know everyone is commonplace, that you know!"And. How, what it was told.All three of the above has been often said.One below, to those who are not blood relations who still favorably, was told.


Perhaps. I really, and he is missing something, I think.What would hurt, why,,,,,,,,What they cornered, why,,,,,,,,How, even Tachimawa~tsu,,, they hurt people. . . . . . .That my words and deeds. My presence. They would not hurt, why. . .


To live, much, I wanted to forgive someone.The beautiful people. I was much hope, you will want to forgive.And I thought I must be hurt, nobody.Nevertheless, just hurt. Just cry.


Want to be a human, had hoped. Want to be a thing not hurt anyone had hoped.Was not involved with anyone wanted, the life does not intersect.But. . . Want to love someone, and I want to love like drowning, was hoping somewhere.Only one person. Want to encounters with someone, have much hope. I was looking for.


I love that people might be afraid.Abomination that is, might be scary.Loved ones, it may be denied afraid. . .


Still, I want to love. However, I want to love. I only it,,, the fear for the first time, I learned.


That the fear of love. . . The fear of asking. . .Was the first to know. . . . . . . But had hoped, the meaning of fear,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


欠落の印  (20070812)


中学を卒業する頃。 高校生の頃。
母はよく、私に「 死にたい 」と告げました。


私と話していると。 全ての自信がなくなってしまうのだと。
自分に、自分の生き方に自負し。 自信が在ったはずなのに。
私と仕事や接待、経営の話になると。 死にたくなってしまうのだと。
母は若い頃。 何度か自殺未遂を繰り返し。 その都度、救急車に運ばれていたそうです。
その時の、気持ちになるのだと。 私に告げました。


父は。 時折、経営や接待に関する話をしていると。 あるいはその、少しあとに。
いきなり、癇癪を起こす事がありました。
けれど、父も何かに耐えているように、拳を握り締め、小刻みに背を向けて震えてました。
私は、席を立ちました。 「 少し、外に行って来るね 」と。。。


この頃。 食堂経営から、違う異業種への転換を図っている最中でした。
そして、それが順調に育ちだしている時期でもありました。


「 お前は人の気持ちが解からない! 」
「 人間らしい感情は無いのか? 」
「 お前はキチガイだ! 」
「 お前が知っている事を、誰もが当たり前に知っていると思うな! 」
と。 どれほど、言われた事でしょうか。
上の3つは、よく言われました。
下の一つは、それでも好意的に血縁関係者じゃない人に、告げられました。


たぶん。 私は本当に、何かが欠落しているのだと、思います。
なぜ、傷つけてしまうのか、、、、、、、、
どうして、追い詰めてしまうのか、、、、、、、、
どれほど、立ち回っても、、、人を傷つけてしまう。。。。。。。
私の言動が。 私の存在が。 どうして、傷つけてしまうんだろう。。。


生きる事、ずっと、誰かに許して欲しかった。
キレイな人に。 私はずっと、許されたいと願ってた。
誰も、傷つかなければいいと思ってた。
なのに、傷つけてばかり。 泣かせてばかり。


一人になりたいと、願ってた。 誰も傷つけないものになりたいと、願ってた。
誰とも関わらない、交わらない生活を望んでた。
だけど。。。誰かを愛したいと、 溺れる様に愛したいと、どこかで願ってた。
ただ一人。 誰かと出逢いたいと、ずっと願ってた。 探してた。


私は、人を愛する事が怖いのかも知れない。
憎まれる事が、怖いのかも知れない。
愛したものに、否定されるのが怖いのかも知れない。。。


それでも、愛したい。 ただ、愛したい。 それだけなのに、、、怖さを初めて、知りました。


人を愛する事の怖さ。。。求める事の怖さ。。。
初めて、知りました。。。。。。。望んでいたものの、怖さの意味を、、、、、、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿