2012年6月6日水曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

· (20090806) sexual conversation


When I came home today, and maternal cousin of the same age, older cousin was coming about 10 years old paternal uncommon.Older cousin (This is a cousin of the elder brother of the three expressions, etc. come out of junior high school entrance-age diary past."Big brother, do not trust," and was has been said, that the meaning is not understood, did not heed.But, I learned the meaning of the word, it was a little over time I enrolled in high school.I think at a later date, you go and it is also mentioned in high school. )


Not come if we wait so much a cousin of another person,So says the cousin of two people "is good because saury (Mahjong three people),!'m Going home and going to start earlier," saidPull the southwest tile east, decided to set up various amounts of Dora is divided into a bar and North point, and began to mix the Mahjong tiles.I, I wanted to stay waiting for a cousin, while that does not have, so it starts Mahjong was.


For some reason, at this face I did not want out.The reason is, and that this paternal cousin, maternal cousin also was to speak from a bad attitude and words.At school, unlike me, was a serious student and attitude apparel.


Older cousin is, and so on. "What uniform, from Kuse, I hate""(The name of the I ←) ○ ○ ○ you, when viewed from behind, I'd better They're fat! Was a little thin"Gradually, it was prone to sexual conversation, was very unpleasant from.


And unpleasant conversation that was dumped from the paternal cousin."(The name of the I ←)? ○ ○ ○ Why do you Masturbation, Masturbation Have you ever What woman?"I've just stuck.And to be exposed to sexual things, mind and body, was unable to move because it becomes become hard.But I was pretending to be calm. Because there was a sense of fear Otherwise, in turn, would have been something physically.Physically, if something is to, in turn, heart-every day becomes more and more painful, it is an absolute Iyada! ! ! ! !Anymore! ! Becomes painful it is! ! Iyada absolutely! ! !


Was "the beginning of time-of-fear in me" ingrained.Would have been-that the sexual nature, to how many people. . . I have to exchanged! I have to run away!Also, if you fail here, would have been something. . . . . . . . Was shivering.


I have to pretend to, so as not to step on a mine, so that it does not hurt pride, have not noticed,,,,,,,,,,,The body is just dies. Head and heart is just blank.But I have to look at the reality and impatient enough, if Asere, I am not sure where anyone Coco Why is myself.Even what are we doing this, went missing from the first place-why-I solution. . .Still, in thinking took dull filter somewhere, originally thought to "fix the direction of conversation, why sexual" to "" scared, I went to trace it faithfully.


Sexual conversation lasted a long time.Only question, to concentrate on me, you two were laughing.While being laughed at is, between the eyes is not scared, it was experience in combat was able to "safety", still.Cousin of the two, so be smiling, so as not afraid of eye,Paying close attention, while the mahjong, so as not to sharpen their conversation was continuing Ppoku man.


Then a few hours, we came back my mother, mahjong is now adjournment.I think so and were assigned together, and going out for dinner as it is also cousins.Finally, there was even a sense of tension throughout the body moment is solved.


Fatigue is accumulated, more and more, thinking that went dull.HR and entertainment father's job, now devote to the simulation, all of your mental strength.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Right now, without even thinking of me settled. Emotion rather than grasp.From buckwheat "memory of the past-events-diary entries" that is, the sentence to sentence, from inside of me, seem to disappear.Time and sense, more and more, causing it to ambiguity. Well, do not Kakiarawase. I'm sorry.


I have never until now, out loud, that the most. That the sentence it originated, continue to publish.I very, heavy. It is memory-like from inside of me disappear.


So, so that you do not forget, has been left to note some word, some of the events.If you do not have this note, that I should stay well, the memories of your own, you will not be able to kit.So I can not remember the face of the family. Human face and voice, so do not know the name,,,,,


Even way back of the house, even the way that you walk every day, sometimes, I would break, as it is to forget. . .Not remember, not knowing the way home, I become very anxious."The house,? Would" Where would I would get confused, "Why?""But came from the supermarket, until just now, but I knew that way back of the house, would not become not know, why?"Which way do I come from, even it, I would get confused. Not have seen only the unfamiliar scenery,,,So, I come to a sad realization. . . . . . . .


But I hope to be able to make something of this diary boys and girls, are suffering right now, please Yappari strongly.When I had previously Hikikomo~tsu, was about one month.To "no less bulletin board", how will that was saved by heart.This diary is, and If you get used to something of the mind of someone, even if only a little, the strong wish. . . What "I'm not a person." . .What "I'm all right." . . . . . . You wish. . . . . . . . . . .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


性的な・会話・   (20090806)


今日は家に帰ると、母方の同い年の従兄弟と、父方の10歳くらい年上の従兄弟が珍しく来てました。
( この年上の従兄弟は、過去日記・中学校時代・入学式などで出てくる3つ年上の従兄弟の兄です。
「 兄貴は、信用するな 」と、言われていましたが、意味が判らず、聞き入れることはありませんでした。
 けれど、その言葉の意味を知ったのは、私が高校入学して少し経った頃でした。
 それはまた後日、高校時代で触れていくかと思います。 )


もう一人の従兄弟がいくら待っても来ないので、
二人の従兄弟が「 サンマ( 三人麻雀 )でいいから、先に始めてよーぜ! 」と言うので、
東南西の牌を引き、点棒を分けて・北がドラの各種の金額設定を決めて、麻雀牌を混ぜ始めました。
私は、従兄弟を待って居たかったのですが、間が持たず、麻雀を始めてしまいました。


なぜか、この面子では打ちたくなかったのです。
理由は、父方のこの従兄弟がいると、母方の従兄弟も、嫌な態度や言葉を口にするからでした。
学校では、私と違い、服装も態度も真面目な生徒でした。


年上の従兄弟が、言います。「 制服って、クセーから、俺は嫌いだ 」
「 ○○○( ←私の名前です )お前、後ろから見ると、太ってるぞ!少しやせたほうがいいぞ 」
次第に、性的な会話になりがちだったのが、とても嫌だったからでした。


そして、その嫌な会話が、父方の従兄弟からふられました。
「 女ってオナニーするのかな?○○○( ←私の名前です )お前、オナニーしたことある? 」 私は、固まってしまいました。
性的なことに触れられると、体も心も、硬くなって動けなくなってしまうからでした。
だけど、平静を装いました。そうしなければ、今度は肉体的になにかをされてしまう恐怖感があったからです。
肉体的に、ナニカをされれば、今度は毎日・心がどんどん苦しくなってしまう、それは、絶対イヤダ!!!!!
もうこれ以上!!苦しくなるのは!!絶対にイヤダ!!!



染み付いた「 私の中の・恐怖の時間の・始まり 」でした。
どれだけの人に・性的なことを・されてきただろう。。。交わさなくちゃ!逃げなくちゃ!
ここで失敗したら、また、なにかをされてしまう。。。。。。。。戦慄しました。



地雷を踏まないように、プライドを傷つけてしまわないように、気がついていないふりを・しなくっちゃ、、、、、、、、、、、
体は固まるばかりです。頭は心は空白になるばかりです。
だけど、現実を見なくっちゃと、あせればあせるほど、いつも自分が誰なのか・ここはどこなのか。
なぜ・そもそも・私はこんな事をしているのかすら、解からなくなっていきました。。。
それでも、当初に思った「 性的な会話の方向修正・理由は・『 怖いから 』 」を、どこかフィルターかかった鈍い思考の中で、忠実にトレースするようになっていきました。


性的な会話は、ずっと続きました。
質問ばかり、私に集中して、二人とも笑ってました。
笑われている間は、目が怖くない間は、それでもまだ、「 安心 」できた実戦での経験でした。 ふたりの従兄弟が、笑っていられるように、目が怖くならないように、
細心の注意を払いながら、麻雀をしながら、
会話をとぎらせないように、男っぽく続けてました。


数時間して、母たちが帰って来て、麻雀はお開きになりました。
従兄弟たちも一緒に、そのまま外食に出かけるのが割りと多かったように思います。
やっと、全身の緊張感が解かれる瞬間でもありました。


疲労感はたまり、どんどん、思考が鈍くなっていきました。
自分の全ての精神力を、父の仕事の人事や接待、シミュレーションにあてるようになりました。


     ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


今現在、私の思考もまとまらなく。感情が掴めなく。
文章にした「 日記の項目・出来事・過去の記憶 」が、文章にしたそばから、私の中から、消えてしまうようで。 時間や、感覚が、どんどん、あいまいになってしまうので。うまく、書き表せません。すみません。


いままで、ほとんどの事を、口に出した事がなかったので。それを文章にして、発信し、公表していくこと。
私にはとても、重く。記憶が・私の中から・消えてしまうようなのです。


だから、忘れてしまわないように、いくつかの出来事を、単語でいくつかノートに残しています。
このノートがなければ、私は自分の記憶を、きちんととどめておく事は、きっとできないでしょう。
家族の顔を、思い出せないように。人の顔や声が、名前が判らないように、、、、、


家の帰り道ですら、毎日歩いている道ですら、時々、途切れてしまうように・私は・忘れてしまうのです。。。
思い出せなくて、帰り道が判らなくて、とても不安になるのです。
「 家は、どこだろう? 」  「 なんで、判らなくなっちゃうんだろう? 」
「 スーパーから来たのに、さっきまで、家の帰り道が判っていたのに、どうして、判らなくなっちゃうんだろう? 」
どの道から来たのか、それすら、判らなくなってしまうのです。見覚えのない景色にしか見えなくて、、、
とても、悲しい気持ちになるのです。。。。。。。。


だけど、この日記が、今現在苦しんでいる少年少女たちのナニカになればと、やっぱり強く願います。
私が以前、ひきこもっていたときに、1ヶ月程度でしたが。
「 レス無し掲示板 」に、どれほど、心を救われた事でしょう。
この日記が、少しでも誰かの心のナニカになれればと、強く願います。。。「 一人じゃないんだよ 」って。。。
「 大丈夫だよ 」って。。。。。。。願います。。。。。。。。。。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿