2012年6月11日月曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Other schools will come attack (20090817)


Uncommon in the classroom after school, less popular, I was watching a schoolyard.Then, we dive into the class of bad boy of the group while yelling at a breakneck speed down the corridor is a human boy.And "~! Here they come - is attacked in ○ ○ ○ ○".


From a few days ago, rumor was flowing.And junior high school next door, compromise is bad for many years. Junior high school is in the past few years, was because much had been won in a fight.However, in our generation, a clear case number does not exist.Indeed, 1 year, 2 years and, although I was being called to the negligence of the number of junior high school girl and rated ○ ○ ○ ○ I am not depending on once.We die, things that had become unanswered.Come to kill, to die we are not such a disciplined, rumor had it.


I, and that the girl has been at odds with me, and that boyfriend, or if it come out, I decided to take.Then, if you can believe it, everyone uniformly, would have fled the school.Change of clothes in a rush, I would go outside the school as it is running.Than one year, two years, and he who almost all of three years.As well as boys and girls are as bad and everyone was away out of the school children of serious feeling.


In the classroom, also figure out that tidbit stay, I became a man.Also look at the schoolyard outside the window, did not almost everyone. I would laugh. I wish and have fun.


"School spirit" to me, does not mean there was. But I could not stand.Intention at once by hitting "not conflict with school head", and tries to give a name.Suddenly, the attack comes aggravation. All, and come toward, a person I was waiting in the classroom.Hold out without negligence, I do not care. Beat to death! And.Even shed blood, I do not care. In this school, is absolutely not, that the playful. For some reason, was recruited irritation.


Even after a while, but nobody appeared. In addition, a person who, not come back. Time is the gate of the school's closed, I left the classroom. In place of slippers for guests to wear sneakers.Most have a thin bag, does not contain anything, went out.


, And I wish that playfully. Is frequently said that it came in conflict with me, even the girls.You guys, if enough flee, and, Nigga do not stick to the "case number".It owes some of Ne s and "sister", after all. Stupid. Everything.Junior high school next door also had not been attacked. Girl also had been stuck to the case number.And, most worthless themselves. To point of nausea, stupid. . . . . . . . . . . .


Another, please forgive me.I Who? To what? Why beg for forgiveness? This probably also hope, and want to be forgiven, why,,,However, I wanted to be forgiven. Another, I wanted you to forgive,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


他校が攻めてくる    (20090817)


珍しく、人気の少ない放課後の教室で、校庭を見てました。
すると、一人の少年が廊下を猛スピードでわめきながら不良グループの少年のクラスへと飛び込みました。
「 ○○○○中が~攻めて来るぞ~!! 」と。


数日前から、そんなウワサが流れてました。
隣の中学とは、もう何年も折り合いが悪く。うちの中学がここ数年、ずっとケンカで勝ち続けていたからでした。
ですが、私たちの代では、明確な番格が存在せず。
確かに、1年、2年と、私が○○○○中学の番格の少女とのタイマンに呼びかけられていたんですが、一度も応じず。
私たちの代は、いろいろなことが、うやむやになってました。
そんな統制の取れていない私たちの代を、潰しに来ると、ウワサが出てました。


私は、私と対立しているとされている少女と、その彼氏が、どう出るのか、見る事にしました。
すると、信じられない事に、みな一様に、学校を逃げてしまいました。
大急ぎで着替え、そのまま走って学校外へ出てしまいました。
1年も、2年も、3年のほとんど全ても者が。
不良とされている少年少女たちだけでなく、まじめな感じの子達もみな、学校を出てしまいました。


教室には、ちらほら居た人影も消えて、私一人になりました。
窓の外の校庭を見てみても、ほとんど誰もいませんでした。笑ってしまいました。ふざけてるなあと。


私に「 愛校心 」が、在ったわけではありません。だけど、我慢が出来ませんでした。
「 アタマのいない・対立校 」を一気に叩いて、名前を揚げようとする意図も。
いきなり、攻めて来る腹立たしさも。全てが、ムカッと来て、私は一人、教室で待ちました。
タイマン張れなくても、構わない。ぶっ殺す!と。
血を流しても、構わない。 この学校で、ふざけた事を、絶対にさせない。なぜか、苛立ちが募りました。


しばらくたっても、誰も現れず。また、誰一人、戻ってこず。校門のしまる時間になり、私は教室を後にしました。来賓用のスリッパをスニーカーに履き替えて。
ほとんど、なにも入っていない薄いカバンを持って、出て行きました。


ふざけているなあ、と。 私と対立しているとされて来た、少女たちにも。
お前たち、逃げるくらいなら、「 番格 」にこだわるんじゃねーよ、と。
結局、「 姉 」の七光りじゃねーかよと。 くだらない。 なにもかも。
攻めてこなかった隣の中学も。番格にこだわっていた少女にも。
そして、自分自身が一番くだらない。 吐き気がするほど、くだらない。。。。。。。。。。。。


もう、許して欲しい。
私は誰に?なにに?許しを請うのだろう? なぜ、こうも、赦されたいと願うのだろう、、、
ただ、赦されたかった。もう、赦して欲しかった、、、、、、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿