2012年6月6日水曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

○ ○ ○ ○ 's (20090803)
Even junior high school life, were passed around quite a bit. Opportunity to become a human boy and next seat has been increased to be bad.
Little by little, I went more and more conversation.But, boy was a group of a boyfriend of another girl who has been with this boy and I are at odds.So, you remember, even if the conversation said, it was awkward somewhere.
In the test of history of one day, you two, I think it was about five-point score.By two people, it postponed, was laughter. A little, now and then open up.Meanwhile, an opportunity or what, but I forgot.Will quarrel with this boy, I decided to have a thin collapsed bag, go home.
An attempt has been and wear indoor shoes in the cupboard collapsed and get back to the house, rated number one girl for two years has been spoken to.I am a little, was teary-eyed. I did not want to be seen, as I think I set up an eye.The girl continues."Do not try to say? Did something. Jean cry? What did you do".I will not reply, and you go home, so give over the word many times still, I was talking about the classroom.
Itself that someone who cares about me, because it was rare, was filled with very happy feelings.Now in its meaning differently, now so full of tears from my eyes.The girl, and so on.And! "I'll ever tells you not wait!" I.I was denied, she's gone toward the classroom.I forego it, not go directly to the classroom, went home. There was also did not believe it, somewhere.
The next day, and to enter the classroom, I found a boy, very beginning,Said "You would have Chiku~tsu. I was told I was soooo angry yesterday. What Apologize," andAnd "sorry", I was told. Thereafter, each other, while awkward, has returned to the usual relationship.Boy somewhere, proudly? Was. The reason is that I did not than solved.
And I was determined to-one.○ ○ ○ ○ (iii), when in trouble, always trying to help.And, from her, if there is any request or nomination fight backer, was always decided to go.
She is a very, position was subtle. Is because a girl had been rated No. 2-year to another coalition.And that we fell out, that most humans, had with a person towards another girl.
She is, I think that was often a person spends. So, maybe not me care about me.With it. Maybe, maybe not that also affect Bun'nagu~tsu the girl of another person are in conflict, was issued a bloody nose.
In second grade, was the only girl he called, and "senior" is me.**********************************> Early summer (20070805)http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10910735934.html

Among such, it is now time to our conversation with the second year.I, as "Mr. ○ ○ ○", was talking.Followed by a few days that day.
Is said that one day like say, "Because not older than you, so do not give a senior and".Disturbing in the air, in a classroom of second grade, I was responding to it is still felt."I do not have respect, you just one year older. Yourself, if you respect it and seniors, I do so," said said.
Was felt, it was volatile air flow.Another, was also good copper. Was Mendokusaka~tsu.I thought either kill or be killed, and so good.The wake of this, and grab the chance to get out of the house, and was aimed at was because lie in wait.If you have any next, to get into a fight, had been determined to go in challenging trying to kill your opponent.So, to pick a fight in school, had to look down on people like the look sharp with contempt.
May be killing your opponent. Yes, I thought.In exchange, and if out of the house, and do not mind any risks with it as it was.If you had decided that the opportunity even if it means carrying a lifetime, to be out of the house, and grab it.As a result, may be killed, I thought.If, if you have any living things. Would reformatory would place discrimination.In that time, and I certainly get a chance to leave home, I was hoping hard.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 -過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


○○○○さん     (20090803)


中学生活も、ずいぶんと経った頃。不良となる一人の少年と隣席になる機会が増えました。


少しずつ、会話も増えていきました。
けれど、この少年は私と対立しているとされているもう一人の少女の彼氏のグループの男の子でした。
ですから、会話といっても、どこかぎこちなかったのを、覚えています。


ある日の歴史のテストで、二人とも、5点くらいの点数だったと思います。
二人して、見合わせて、大爆笑でした。それから少し、打ち解けるようになりました。
そんな中、なにが切っ掛けかは忘れましたが。
この少年と言い合いになり、私は潰れた薄いカバンを持って、家に帰ることにしました。


家に帰ろうと下駄箱で潰れた上履きを履き替えようとしていると、2年の番格の一人の少女が話しかけてきました。
私は少し、涙目でした。見られたくなかったので、構えるように見据えたと思います。
少女は続けます。
「 どうしたの?泣きそうじゃん。なんかあったの?言ってみな 」と。
私は返答せずに、帰ろうとすると、それでも何度も言葉をかけてくれるので、教室であったことを話してみました。


私のことを気にかけてくれる人自体、稀だったので、とても嬉しい気持ちでいっぱいになりました。
今度は違った意味で、目から涙が溢れそうになりました。
少女は、言います。
「 待ってな!私が言ってきてやるから! 」と。
私は否定しましたが、彼女は教室へ向かっていってしまいました。
私はそれを見送り、そのまま教室へはいかずに、家に帰りました。どこか、信じていなかったのもありました。


次の日、教室へ入ると、少年が私を見つけ、開口一番、
「 オマエ、チクッただろう、昨日すげー怒られたぞ。謝れっていわれたぞ。 」と言って、
「 ごめん 」と、言われました。その後は、お互い、ぎこちないながらも、いつもの関係に戻りました。
どこか少年は、誇らしげ?でした。その理由は、私には解かりませんでした。


そして、私は一つ・決意をしました。
○○○○さんが、窮地に陥ったら、必ず助けようと。
そして、彼女から、ケンカの助っ人の要請や指名があったら、必ず行こうと決めました。


彼女はとても、立場が微妙でした。2年の番格にもう一人の少女が連立していたからです。
そして、仲違いして、ほとんどの人間が、もう一人の少女の方へついてしまったこと。


彼女は、一人で過ごす事が多かったように思います。だから、私を気にかけてくれたのかも知れません。
それと。もしかしたら、対立しているもう一人の少女をぶん殴って、鼻血を出させた事も影響しているのかも知れません。


2年生で、唯一、私が「 先輩 」と呼んだ少女でした。



**********************************



>初夏の頃    (20070805)

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10910735934.html

そんな中でも、2年生と会話を度々するように成りました。
私は、「 ○○○さん 」と、話しかけていました。
そんな日が何日か続き。 
ある日、「 あなたより年上なんだから、先輩と付けなよ 」と言う様な事を言われ。
不穏な空気の中で、2年生の教室で、私は感じているままに応えました。
「 尊敬してないし、ひとつ年上なだけでしょ。 自分が、先輩だと尊敬したら、そうするよ 」と、言いました。


一触即発の空気が流れたのを、感じ取っていました。
もう、どうでも良かった。 めんどくさかった。
殺すか、殺されるか、それでいいと思っていた。
これを切っ掛けに、家を出るチャンスを掴もうと、虎視眈々と狙っていたからでした。
次、ケンカすることがあれば、相手を殺す気で挑んでいく決意をしてました。
だから、校舎でもケンカを売るように、視線を鋭く小ばかにする様に人を見下してました。


相手を殺しても構わない。 そう、思っていました。
それと引き換えに、家を出れるなら、どんなリスクだったとしても構わないと。
一生背負うことになっても、家を出れるチャンスを得れるのなら、それを掴み取ると決意してました。
その結果、殺されても構わないと、思っていました。
もし、生きている事があるのなら。 鑑別所だろうが少年院だろうが。
その時間の中で、確実に家を出るチャンスを掴むんだと、硬く願っていました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿