2012年6月6日水曜日

Time of only two people three-semester senior year in high school 3 (reprint) of the library stairs you had a midwinter

> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html


> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi 2 (reprint)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269173016.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Christmas Eve of Christmas.
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=2&TP=3&SPA=210



Christmas Eve of Christmas.Around, the two girls of Zakone.On the side, I-girl and never was in spite of the same class for 3 years, exchanged words were almost overlapping.The girl, to me, whispered in a small voice."Much, I liked"


My heart, did not affect you anything. Did not reach.


I stroked her hair and cheeks, while repeating a kiss like a light peck"Since when,? Did you liked" and, in a small smile, asked.


She is. "From the time of the year, much,,," in a small voice, gave him an answer.I, asks with a laugh in small, me shyly returns the question of questions and answers.


Then, just before summer vacation, "invitation-unaccountable" ThatWhat was the "date" from you?Went consent.


Just before summer vacation, from the girl never spoke at all, "There is a place you want going out" suddenly, said.It's hot, hidden sweat, because I'm tired, I did not want to get along until dismissal time, other than the time in the school.But I much, so was also the chairman of a two-year class, that can, do what is also a problem something? I think, reluctantly decided to socialize.Walk around, and about an hour, at the end, I got to buy you, the sushi boats.The first life was sushi.


She is much, I liked me?What about it, I was "dating"? And, from her conversation, was able to guess.


I said, "First Date" the date of early summer.I think I ~Tsu, did not hide, the grumpiness.And day-to-day work, simulation. Such as sexual abuse, had been exhausted.


While the recollection, such a thingI, under me, looking down from the top, the girl with flushed cheeks.Ecstasy gloomy? However, had begun motivated me.


Than I, "which pairs minus"-I, a big manThat sexual arousal? , Such as adrenaline was perverted.I did not stop, it Niyakeru.


Always, to the people is greater than I have been to free the body.Are Nejifuse, the self-esteem, pride, my heart, and resistance, has been shattered.


That I, "which drew a big man Kumi", from their ownThat pleasure?Ecstasy?


I, and thrilled, to have their ownTo stop, did not.


I want to make sure, your emotions, have been driven out of curiosity,,,.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

But, between us "conversation" was not established,,,,


At least, IDo-profile, until I graduated, I not mix• If your disease Why fastidiousness, or heal, I want to make sure I"Feel-the big man" than I am it, great! Was Uzuka-anywhere and I pride beard


And, above all, the "appearance" of herWas Uzuka, the self-esteem-that beard, I,,


She is the size of the classification of high school entrance ceremony,For the first time, to her first impression of me-when she saw the,,,


(Because it was high school was said at that time, not 40, or bad, only a bullied child, and not the entrance deviation) in rubbish heap crane was not• Only this, and I Well cute child. Before graduation, if the contact is also, I do not think we'll be converseIt is, my first impression was to her.


"Pride" pride "to me."I was wondering what kind of such, and does not exist,And "cute" in front of the eye, everyone.In addition, the "confession" from the popular girl would have from menWas a badly-of-something in me, intoxicated me.


Surprised to see that in me, there was a sense of values, emotions and suchI, also of interest to themselves, had been driven at the same time.


"The concept and value indecent" in their ownI wanted to try to pursue face-to-them.She let me be "thrilled" to me.


I remember the "curiosity" like this, thisIt was the second time.


The first time, the admission, the time was later.Disappears from the shallowness of their own, in the prospectus calculation is quarreling with the entrance ceremony, flunk outThe group of "bullied child", in the class, "(as the soul is-bullying, as I also reflection) hide behind" the girl group entered, he said is "word".


"(I had a fanzine at the time and nickname, the nickname of the PN) and phosphorus-kun, a friend · If you had the same junior high school I did not become"I, in other word without love, and a troublesome, but I'm sick, and copper, "not because we wanted to facilitate the same group, to the extent tentatively flattery? Was out the back-channel feedback with a smile • ".


Then, the next moment, Even ", the gate Rin-kun has his smell the same as those who had bullied me. After junior high school was the same, no doubt, "I did not we become friends.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )3・高校3年3学期・二人だけの時間


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )2
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269173016.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

クリスマスの聖夜。
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=2&TP=3&SPA=210




クリスマスの聖夜。

周りには、雑魚寝の少女二人。

その横で、3年間同じクラスだったにも関わらず、ほとんど言葉を交わしたことのない少女と・私は重なり合っていた。

少女は、私に、小さな声で囁いた。
「 ずっと、好きだった 」


私の、心には、なにも響かなかった。届かなかった。


私は、彼女の髪やほほを撫で、軽いついばむようなキスを繰り返しながら
「 いつから、好きだったの? 」と、小さな笑みの中、問いかけた。

彼女は。「 1年の時から、ずっと、、、 」小さな声で、答えてくれた。
私が、小さく笑いながら問いかける中、恥ずかしそうに問答の問いを返してくれた。

じゃあ、夏休み直前の、あの『 わけのわからない・誘い 』は
キミからの『 デート 』だったのか?
合点が・いった。

夏休み直前、全然話したこともない少女から、いきなり『 付き合ってほしい場所がある 』と、言われ。
暑いし、汗かくし、疲れているから、学校内の時間以外を、下校時間まで付き合いたくはなかった。
だけど、私は2年間ずっと、学級委員長でも在ったので、そのことで、なにか問題でもあるのかな?と思い、しぶしぶ付き合うことにした。
1時間くらいを、歩き回り、最後に、回転ずしを、おごってもらった。
人生初の、回転ずしだった。


彼女は、ずっと、私が好きだったんだ?
じゃあ・あれは・『 デート 』だったんだ?と、彼女の会話から、推測できた。

私は、初夏の日の『 初デート 』。
おもいっきし、不機嫌さを、隠さなかった。
日々の仕事や、シミュレーション。性的虐待などで、疲れ果てていた。

そんなことを、回想しながら
私は、私の下で、ほほを赤らめている少女を、上から見下ろした。
仄暗い・エクスタシー?が、私を突き動かし始めていた。

私より、大きい人を、私が・「 組み引いている 」
その、性的興奮?のような、倒錯したアドレナリン。
私は、ニヤケルのを、とめなかった。

いつも、私より大きい人に、カラダを自由にされてきた。
私のココロを、プライドを、自尊心を、ねじ伏せられ、抵抗しては、砕かれてきた。

その私が、自分より・「 大きい人を・組み引いている 」
その、快感?
エクスタシー?

私は、ゾクゾクと、している自分を
とめることは、しなかった。

自分の感情を、確かめてみたい、好奇心に駆られだしていた、、、。


     ********************

けれど、私たちの間に「 会話 」は・成立していなかった、、、

少なくとも、私は
・どーせ、卒業してまで、付き合わないし
・自分が、潔癖症なのか、治るのか、確かめてみたいし
・私より「 大きい人を・抱く 」それは、すごく!私の卑下た自尊心を、どこか・疼かせた


そして、なにより、、、彼女の「 風貌 」が、
私の卑下た・自尊心を、疼かせた、、、


彼女は、高校入学式のクラス分けの際、
初めて、彼女を目にした時の私の・彼女への第一印象は、、、

・掃き溜めに鶴だな( 偏差値が40無い・当時は、不良か、イジメられっ子しか、入学しないといわれていた女子高だったので )
・これだけ、可愛い子と私とじゃ。卒業するまでに、接点もなければ、会話を交わす事もないだろう
それが、私の、彼女への第一印象でした。

私に「 自尊心 」「 プライド 」
そんな類のものは、存在していないと思っていたのですが、
目の前の、誰もが「 可愛い 」と。
また、男性からも人気があるだろう少女からの「 告白 」は
私の中の・なにかを・酷く、酔わせてくれるものでした。

私の中に、そんな感情や・価値観があったことに驚き
私は、自分自身への興味にも、同時に駆られていました。

自分の中の「 下品な・価値概念 」
それらに・向き合い・追求してみたくなりました。
彼女は、私を・「 ゾクゾク 」させてくれました。

こんな「 好奇心 」を覚えたのは、これで
2回目のことでした。

1回目は、入学して、しばらく経った頃。
入学式にケンカを吹っかけて、退学になる目論見が自分の浅はかさ、打算で消えてから
クラスで、「 イジメられっ子 」の・グループに、「 隠れ蓑( 私も・イジメられっ子として、映るように ) 」入ったグループの少女に、言われた「 一言 」です。

・『 りんくん( 当時のあだ名&同人誌をしていたので、そのPNの愛称 )と、同じ中学だったら・友達にはなっていなかったよ 』
私は、その他愛のない一言に、メンドクサイなと、ウンザリしながらも、一応お世辞程度に・同じグループを円滑にしていたかったので・『 どうて? 』と・笑顔で相槌を打ちました。

すると、次の瞬間、『 だって、りんくんは・私をイジメていた人たちと同じニオイ・目をしているもん。同じ中学だったら、間違いなく、私たち友達になっていなかったよ 』と。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿