2012年6月21日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

Between curiosity and ruin (20070610)


Until quit your job. I occasionally, to act only to satisfy his curiosity.In order to get, what you want to know. The dictates of feeling, without any hesitation.


I thought I would die and when. So, I did nothing to fear.Inadvertently, and I wish I may die like, I thought somewhere.However, the moment of death. I think what would.Why you fear? Why plead for the life of? Why only have been snorting? And. . .


I met with but do not remember anything.At about the age of 22 to 25, I met older men 2 to 3 years.I decided to go directly to the apartment, hang out of him.The room, two or three men which were in his other.He and I went to the living room, sat down to suitable, appropriately began to talk.He refused but cannabis has been recommended to me, so I do not smoke cigarettes.I think over a cup of tea, and had a different story.Other men, had seen here. Occasionally, there was also talk a few word to participate.


In the story, but the drag of the tablets was carried out, refused. In fact, because there was no interest.Men, more than it, I did not recommend that.However, I remember I was to act in many hours.Content, most do not remember. But I remember his eyes.Was straight. Maybe, but I think in any of his stories, lies, and most probably did not.


I decided to leave the room. He, and "Come" Also, who performed.And say things like, "I say at any time."I like to say that say "I also, today was fun, Thank you.", And was laughing vaguely kit.But I think I bought you two solutions. Following, and I surely would not.


They are, I think only have been hurt by something.Properly think really, if you go to talk, and I also feel that some Ru solved. . .In my eyes, than they.Found are referred to as "ordinary people", may appear much more cruel.As malicious, may appear. . .


I, a period much, wanted to go to the United States and Australia. (. But can not be other than Japanese)Had been in consulting with the mother. In order to get, what you want to know.But only a foreign country, did not give me is forgiveness.Fixed,And! "There is no reason even though you have solved ~Tsu curiosity killed in it!, Be let go."So. I wanted to know. Everything you think, "Why?", And the United States.And, the conflict of old and new spiritual Australia.I wanted to know. All of them, but not necessarily related to the job.Indirectly, such that the lubricating oil that something is.So, I wanted to know. Half, was the pretext to work, but was put orphans.


I can suppress the curiosity in me that can not be.Know to know, be obtained, or how fun. (. Even was a no meaning)In addition, the action to get it, know what a kick out of how.What some of the how, may be impressed, because they know.


The mother, in the words he said after a long time, I remember writing a little bit about the past.But now I like my previous, nor does wants to ruin, also wants to mean death.I think just now, and I want to go to the restoration can return to society for themselves.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

好奇心と破滅との間で  (20070610)


仕事を辞めるまでの間。私は時折、自分の好奇心を満たすためだけの行動をする。
知りたい事を、得るために。 気持ちの赴くままに、躊躇する事もなく。


いつ死んでもいいと思ってた。 だから、怖いものなんて何も無かった。
うっかり、死ぬようなこともアリかなあと、どこかで思ってた。
ただ、死の瞬間。 私は何を思うのだろうと。
恐怖するのだろうか? 命乞いをするのだろうか? 自嘲しているだけなのだろうか?と。。。


何で知り合ったかは覚えていないけれど。
22~25歳くらいのときに、2~3歳年上の男性と出会った。
私はそのまま、彼のタムロしているマンションへと行く事にした。
部屋には、彼のほかに2~3人の男性が居た。
私は彼とリビングへ行き、適当に座り、適当に話し始めた。
彼は、私に大麻を勧めてきたけれど、タバコは吸わないので断った。
お茶を飲みながら、いろいろな話をしていたと思う。
他の男性も、こちらを見てた。 たまに、話に数言参加する事もあった。


話の中で、錠剤のドラッグを進められたけれど、断った。 実際、興味が無かったから。
男性は、それ以上、私に勧める事は無かった。
ただ、何時間も話し込んでいたのを覚えています。
内容は、ほとんど覚えていない。 だけど、彼の目は覚えてる。
真っ直ぐだった。 たぶん、彼の話のどれもに、ウソはほとんど無かったのだろうと思うけれど。


私は、部屋を出る事にした。 彼は、「 また来いよ 」と、行ってくれた。
「 いつでもいいよ 」と言うようなことと。
私は、「 またね、今日は楽しかった、ありがとう。 」と言う様な事を言って、きっと曖昧に笑ってた。
だけど、二人とも解かっていたと思う。 次は、きっと無いだろうなと。


彼らは、何かに傷ついているだけだと思う。
心底ちゃんと、話し合っていけば、気持ちが解かる事もあるんだと思う。。。
私の目には、彼らより。
「 普通の人たち 」と言われている人の方が、遥かに残酷に見える事がある。
悪意があるように、見えることがある。。。


私は、一時期ずっと、アメリカとオーストラリアに行ってみたかった。( 日本語以外出来ませんが。 )
ずっと、母に打診してた。 知りたい事を、得るために。
だけど、外国だけは、許してはくれなかった。
決まって、
「 お前は好奇心で殺される!それが解かっているのに、行かせられる訳が無い! 」と。
そう。私は知りたかったんだ。 アメリカの、「 なんで? 」と思うこと全部。
そして、オーストラリアの精神的な新旧の軋轢を。
知りたかった。 その全てが、仕事に関連するわけでは無いけれど。
間接的に、なにかの潤滑油になるようなことは、ある。
だから、知りたかった。 半分、、、仕事にかこつけた、こじ付けだったけれど。


私は、私の中の好奇心を抑える事は出来ない。
知る事が、得る事が、どれほど楽しいか知っている。( 意味の無いものだったとしても。 )
それを得るためのアクションが、また、どれほどの快感なのか知っている。
どれほどの、感銘を受ける事があるのか、知っているから。


母に、久しぶりに言われた言葉で、思い出した過去の事を少し書き出してみました。
けれど、今の私は以前の私の様に、破滅を望んでいるわけでも、死を望んでいるわけでも在りません。
今はただ、自分自身が社会復帰できるためのレストアをして行きたいと思っています。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿