2012年6月4日月曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -


Plain clothes and dressing gown (20090702)

Now take off your uniform dressed spend that on a T-shirt and pants home from school.Several times from my father, and "kg clothes", I had been told, I was only repeating a vague answer.One day, in a tone hard to mother my father, "clothes? Or not to ○ ○ ○" and said it was.My mother, "If clothes,! Is the only child is not wearing this! Is also wearing what" and.My father to me, "clothes? Whether it really," and has been heard and.I, "so certainly if clothes", "clothes'm certain," and answered.My father, as blame me, or do not wear clothes, why then? And was coming closer.

I vaguely laughter. Skirt was so hated, was tight pants became small.Both of the parents, I went and moved to the next topic as was convinced.

If "clothes," was a lot. About does not fit in the closet, always, I met a lot.But, the "clothes-can be worn", I did not even wear one.Formal and dresses. Suit of the brand name ones. Each time the weekend, went from increasing.But you know? Clothes that I wore in the room, I did not even wearing one. Even I did not pajamas.

Formal and suits. "If you don-where-I?"My mother, "as casual wear, kilometers," he says, anywhere, anytime.I do not wear. Material will be pressure mentally. Time from the time of the child, seems to come on.In addition to someone, is not something? The terrible thing, or not?Yasumara feeling is not. Become to hate yourself.Another, do not touch. Clothes Do not touch things. Another, forgive me. Please, if you leave them alone. Do not be cornered.
Even me, I was not wanted to stay in the pants.Even jeans, I did not. Mother, and "sloppy-dirty", because had abandoned.Evening, and then to the thighs daddy pillow, sleep a little. Call to open the legs, and watch television together dad.From the time of a child, was watching TV with a pillow between the legs of daddy.Papa, as children want to leave me, because have to cherish that time.Was on an "as is" Children, So.Did not want to hurt, the daddy.
· · · · · I think becoming an adult · · · · · ·
Had been "conflict", the father also own father. Do not hate me.So, "Time" weekend spent with my father,To hurt self-esteem of the father and there was more than enough for any length of time. . .So, we are father and daughter, which might have been that you do not change, the "time-of-unchanged from the children", somewhere.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-
部屋着&私服    (20090702)

学校から家に帰ると制服を脱いで、Tシャツにパンツという格好で過ごすようになりました。
何度か父から、「 服を着ろ 」と、言われていたのですが、私は曖昧な返事を繰り返すだけでした。
ある日、父が母にキツイ口調で、「 ○○○に服はないのか? 」と、言いました。
母は、「 服なら、何着でもあります!この子が着ないだけです! 」と。
そして父は私に、「 服は本当にあるのか? 」と、聞いてきました。
私は、『 服なら確かにある 』ので、「 服はあるよ 」と、答えました。
父は、私を咎めるように、じゃあなぜ、服を着ないのか?と、詰め寄ってきました。

私は曖昧に笑い。スカートは嫌いだったので、小さくなったきついズボンを履きました。
父も母も、納得したように次の話題へと移って行きました。

「 服 」なら、たくさんあった。押入れに入りきらないほど、いつも、たくさんあったよ。
でも、「 着れる・服 」が、一着もなかったんだ。
フォーマルやドレス。ブランド物のスーツ。週末のたびに、増えていったから。
でもね?部屋で着れる服なんて、一着もなかったんだよ。パジャマだって無かったんだ。

フォーマルやスーツ。「 どこで・着れば・いい? 」
母は、いつでも、どこでも、「 普段着として、着ろ 」と言う。
着れないよ。素材が精神的に圧迫される。子供のときからの時間が、押し寄せてくるようで。
誰かにまた、なにかされないか? ひどい事に、ならないか?
気持ちが休まらない。自分が大嫌いになっていく。
もう、触れないで。洋服の事には触れないで。もう、許して。お願い、ほっておいて。追い詰めないで。

私だって、パンツで居たかった訳じゃない。
ジーンズだって、無かったんだ。母に、「 汚い・だらしない 」と、捨てられてしまったから。
夕方、パパの太ももを枕にして、少し眠る。足を開いて、パパが一緒にテレビを見ると呼ぶ。
子供のときから、パパの足の間を枕にしてテレビを見てた。
パパは、私を子供のままにして置きたいように、その時間を大切にしてたから。
だから、「 子供のまま 」でいた。
パパを、傷つけたくなかったから。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・大人になって思うのは・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

父も父なりに、「 葛藤 」してました。私を憎まないように。
それほど、父と私の過ごした「 週末の時間 」は、
父の自尊心などを傷つけるには十分すぎるほどの時間でもありました。。。
だから、私たち父娘は、どこか、「 子供からの・変わらない・時間 」を、変えないようにしていたのかも知れません。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿