2012年6月13日水曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Chicken race. (20060809)


I was addicted to the car, a 24-year-old about three years to 26.I like speed, was going out to run well.Weekend is, of course, the majority of the week was running fast in the morning.


I went to pass about twice, the first time and the course itself, rather than adapt to the heating of the remainder, purely Be noticed that only want to enjoy the speed, running a high speed has become a daily routine.Was a lot of fun.Was running between about four thousand yen ~ 3,000 yen round-trip, the highway card.


Gradually to grasp the position of the camera, such as Orvis.It was fun to run on no accelerator pedal brake 140 kg - 180 kg of solid between them.


Sometimes,,,,Approached the car came a single, did me right enough gestures such as "Come on arriving."When it sees a woman, I was surprised uniformly to the face everyone was really interesting.And "I enjoy the speed in the woman", seems to surprise me, it was a lot of fun.To trace the exact line of the opponent run.Easy and run interim, this time to move the car behind me, enough for watching the running of me.It was very fun.


Sometimes,,,,Was put on the car to a friend.Ran at high speed.In general road winding unpopular midnight, we ran at least about 60 to 70 kilometers per hour.There were also people motion sickness.I bet in a high-volume music, humming, I still laughed.Everyone seems to have thought, and like I was crazy car.In fact, I had no choice but fun.


And I was running at about 100 kilometers of straight road followed by the general 2-300 m alone in the middle of the night.There is only two lanes of oncoming traffic lane and the self, is a road with no partition.No surprise, I was watching the oncoming car coming from far away.The next moment, I thought some optical illusion.By dividing the oncoming lane, I came into my driveway.Was trembling.Curiosity and fear and, in the fun and.


I stepped on the accelerator was.Last meter that comes with the front sight was 140 kg.Did not earn it Effeminate mouth.Fear might die.Curiosity and pleasure to taste the fear.Was to say in my head, "This is. To everyone, it does not appear to suicide" and.Came extends, the oncoming car.And today I speed.


And. . . . . Front contact.Avoid the oncoming car was road.I was watching the oncoming car disappears from view mirror at a breakneck speed.In a little time, I stopped the car in front of the vending machine.I noticed that attempt to switch to P gear, my hands are shaking hard.Grip the handle tightly crowded, limbs were trembling little by little.I was away with a slight smile.And "did not you scared".


I wanted the base."In the suicide is not" that the groundwork.I was officer of the company family.I was the main entertainment, to not be a "suicide" is I did not go.The "responsibility of the management side", not a little to me,,,,,,,,,,(After, I think is a better past diary, touch and go.)


To slip in the rain, so now in contact with the guardrail.I think it was an hour is about 100 km.The ride seems to have a girlfriend in the passenger seat, or do not remember who it was.But, do not know about when you want to die, and it may not die.May not have been honed to nerve hypersensitivity, may since have enjoyed up to that moment.


Divided into push through some of the brake.In the sense of hitting the hand handle, cut into left and right.Slow motion as a series of work calmly, clearly readable.I think it was ironic.I stopped in front of guardrail closely intact, right beside.


Now, now that I want to live.Surely, such a thing is not possible.Why can continue to keep the same concentration like that, I do not know now.But, to me now, how, what was that you know this is irresponsible.Then, thinking only that the first thing to die yourself, find the means will not take the trouble to most companies. ."I got slammed on the tone." I wanted such a fait accompli.But I do not will not inconvenience you.To those who call his girlfriend, even though there is no reason not hated.


To me, only the mother and the company was not visible at any time.And if you can not get free, I wanted death other than "suicide".


I was released from the company's obsession with his mother, I was around 30 years old too.Now, I do not have anything. There is no intention to do something with.But, the freedom of the body. Freedom of the mind. Freedom of time.I got a "free".That he has had. I am going to face.People hurt. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

チキンレース。   (20060809) 


24~26歳の約3年間を、私はクルマにハマっていました。
スピードが好きで、よく走りに出かけていました。
週末はもちろん、週のうちの大半は夜中の高速を走ってました。

峠にも2度ほど行きましたが、あまりの加熱ぶりとコース自体に馴染めなく、純粋に
スピードだけを楽しみたいことに気づき、高速を走ることが日課になりました。
とても楽しかった。
ハイウェーカードを、往復で三千円~四千円くらいの間を走っていました。

オービス等のカメラの位置も次第に把握して。
その間を140キロ~180キロのアクセルベタ踏みでノーブレーキで走るのが楽しかったのです。

時には、、、、
一台のクルマが近寄って来て、「着いて来いよ」というようなジェスチャーを右手でしてくれたり。
私が女だと解ると、みんな一様に驚いた顔をするのが面白かったです。
「女でもスピードを楽しめるんだ」と、驚いてくれているようで、とても楽しかったのです。
相手の走らせるラインを正確にトレースする。
暫らく走ると、今度は私の背後にクルマを移動して、私の走りを見てくれたり。
とても楽しかったのです。

時には、、、、
友達をクルマに乗せました。
ハイスピードで走りました。
真夜中の人気の無い曲がりくねった一般道でも、最低時速60~70キロ程度で走り抜けました。
乗り物酔いする人もいました。
それでも私は音楽を高音量でかけ、口ずさみ、笑い飛ばしました。
みんな、私がイカレたクルマ好きだと思っていたようです。
実際、楽しくて仕方がなかったのですが。

そして、真夜中に一人で2~300メートル続くストレートの一般道路を100キロほどで走っていました。
自車線と対向車線の2車線しかない、間仕切りのない道路です。
なんとなしに、遠くから来る対向車を見てました。
次の瞬間、目の錯覚かと思いました。
対向車が車線を割って、私の車道に入って来たのです。
震えました。
恐怖と好奇心と、楽しさとで。

私はアクセルを踏みました。
視界に入っている最後のメーターが140キロ手前でした。
口元がにやけてたまりませんでした。
死ぬかもしれない恐怖。
恐怖を味わう好奇心と快感。
私の頭の中は、「これは誰の目にも、自殺には映らない。」と言うことでした。
はみ出して来たのは、対向車。
そして私はスピード狂。

そして。。。。。接触手前。
対向車は道を避けました。
猛スピードでルームミラーから消えていく対向車を見てました。
少しして、自販機の前でクルマを止めました。
ギアをPに切り替えようとして、私の手が硬く震えていることに気づきました。
ハンドルをキツク握りこみ、手足が小刻みに震えていました。
私は少し笑ってしまいました。
「怖かったんだね」と。

下地が欲しかったのです。
「自殺では無い」という、下地が。
私は一族会社の役員でした。
接待が主だった私が、「自殺」をするわけには行かなかったのです。
「経営側の責任」が、少なからず私にも、、、、、、、、、、
(後に、過去日記のほうで、触れていこうと思います。)

雨でスリップして、ガードレールに接触しそうになりました。
時速は100キロ程だったと思います。
助手席に恋人が乗っていたようですが、誰だったのかは覚えていません。
けれど、死にたいと思うときほど、死ねないものなのかも知れません。
神経が過敏に研ぎ澄まされていて、その瞬間までを楽しんでいるからかも知れません。

ブレーキをいくつかに分けて踏み分ける。
手に当たるハンドルの感覚で、左右に切り分ける。
冷静に一連の作業がスローモーションのように、はっきりと読み取れる。
皮肉なものだなと思いました。
ガードレール手前、真横にぴったりと無傷で止めました。

いま、生きたいと思っている今は。
きっと、そんなことはできません。
あれほどの集中力を、どうキープし続けることが出来るのか、今の私には解りません。
ですが、今の私には、これがどれほど、無責任なことだったのかは解ります。
自分の死ぬことだけを一番に考えて、そして、一番会社にも迷惑のかからないだろう手段を探して。。
「調子にのった上での激突死」。そんな既成事実が欲しかった。
迷惑がかからないことなんて無いのに。
恋人と呼べる人たちに、憎まれない訳がないのに。

私には、母と会社しか、いつでも見えていませんでした。
そして、自由が得られないのなら、「自殺」以外の死が欲しかったのです。

私が母と会社の妄執から開放されたのは、30歳を過ぎる頃でした。
いま、私には何もありません。何かを持つつもりもありません。
けれど、体の自由。心の自由。時間の自由。
「自由」を手に入れました。
自分のしてきたこと。向き合っていこうと思います。
傷つけた人たち。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿