2012年6月6日水曜日

Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi 2 (reprint)

> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi
 http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi 2 (reprint)
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=1&TP=2&SPA=210


We are two people to mess around, replaced the body with each other.Than me, a tall girl, I have much Hajira~tsu under 15cm.


I, of which he is fast, were going to be dominated feelings do not know something.


-Fun?That it is a little different,,,


-Interesting?Or, a little bit different,,,


I wonder what?Always, and his will is the opposite, has been to free the body.


But, now.Big girl about 15cm in front of you, than I have been to free the body under me.


Shyness is seeking.(Me)


?
I wonder what?I like this thing, which did not leave the body.Always wanted to run away.On my body, I wanted you to not touch.


I even once-, was determined that someone did not.Also relatives, also do not know man.Boys' school boy is surrounded by train, and continue to touch every day that I,,,Of my classmates, girl,,,


I was want to be touched by anyone.Did not want to touch.I wanted you to forgive me.


Of someone, even memory, I did not want to rest,,,


But, now,,,I have been? "Excitement",,,


Fucked up! "Mood", fun? To have become,,,


Have touched the freedom, the big girl in front of the eyes, than I am.


And "revival house".I was a disease of extreme fastidiousness,,,,Also, though, and had a kiss,,,


And, to her body, the upper body, have a kiss,,,


I was want to know-your own "show fastidiousness."Maybe, and might be able to overcome.Because that was so on), essential and necessary in the (entertainment) work,,,


I, the girl in front ofImprisonment of "curiosity" "interest"-felt, to cold feelings ever.


-To analyze-Take the dataRectifying or reliabilityOne sample of data of oneAnother element, such as different-category fieldDespite feeling, the feeling coldAccepted, the girl in front of(This thing, been rumored in a class, reach the ears of the mother, and may have been able to let go of me,,, was also hope-secretly)


Both of us-"I love you"-And even "like"Without even converseHowever, without having to worry about also have a classmate next to ZakoneTwo people, to go to bed tired, playfully, had met several times to verify each other's body.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )2


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )2
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=1&TP=2&SPA=210


私たちは、じゃれあうように二人、お互いに体を入れ替えた。
私より、15cmくらい背の高い少女が、私の下で恥じらっている。

私は、自分がどんどん、なにか判らない感情に支配されだしていた。

・楽しい?
それとは、少し違う、、、

・面白い?
それとも、少し違う、、、

なんだろう?
いつも、自分の意志とは正反対にして、カラダを自由にされてきた。

けれど、いま。
目の前の、私より15cmくらい大きい少女は、私の下でカラダを自由にされている。

恥じらい、求めてる。
( 私を )


なんだろう?
私は、こんな風に、カラダを任せられることはなかった。
いつも、逃げ出したかった。
私のカラダに、触らないでいてほしかった。

私は・一度も、誰かを求めたことはなかった。
身内にも、知らない男の人にも。
電車で囲まれて、毎日私のことを触り続ける男子校の男の子、、、
同級生の、女の子、、、

私は、誰にも触られたくなった。
触ってほしくなかった。
許してほしかった。

誰かの、記憶にも、残りたくなかった、、、



だけど、いま、、、
私は、「 興奮? 」している、、、

メチャクチャ!楽しい、「 気分 」?に、なっている、、、

目の前の、私より大きい少女を、自由に触っている。

そして、「 お家再興 」。
私は・極度の潔癖症だった、、、
にも、関わらず、、、キスをした、、、

そして、彼女のカラダに、上半身に、キスをしている、、、

私は、自分の「 潔癖症 」を・知りたくなった。
もしかしたら、克服できるかも知れないと。
それは、仕事( 接待 )で・必要不可欠 )でもあったから、、、

私は、目の前の少女に
今までに感じた・「 興味 」「 好奇心 」の、冷たい感情に囚われた。

・分析する
・データを取る
・信頼度是正
・一つのデータ・一つのサンプル
・フィールド別・カテゴリー別要素など
冷たい感情を、感じながらも
目の前の少女を、受け入れた
( このことが、クラス中の噂になって、母の耳に届き、私を手放してくれるかも知れないと、、、ひそかに・願ってもいた )

私たちは・どちらも
・「 愛してる 」
・「 好き 」とすら
会話を交わすこともなく
ただ、隣で雑魚寝をしている同級生も気にせずに
二人、疲れて寝付くまで、じゃれあうように、お互いのカラダを何度も確かめあっていた。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿