2012年6月10日日曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Sponger child (Isoko) (20,090,812)

(Since this diary, I think I When I was a junior high school three years.)


I was now three years. To three years "rating number" was not clear as ever.But, in two years I felt I was in charge of each one by name men and women.Per year, maternal cousin came up.Is a cousin unawares, had to live together. Sister was a cousin of the same grade with me.


I and two younger cousins, there was no conversation that you have the most.Cousin is referred to as "Mr. (my name ←) ○ ○ ○", that I,I do not have much memory called a cousin. To begin with, was because there was no conversation that you have almost.I was tired every day, did not have courage enough to talk about other than work.Of course, was the chastisement to cry on a daily basis even before the mother of the cousin.


Now call a brother or father or, I either have forgotten, and "Isoko" that cousin.With the "child", the sponger, was called "Isoko". Sometimes when I called, I call.Cousins, I was using a tatami room for more than 10. There is one there was a large bed.Was the double bed was using when the father has remarried another woman before.Cousin was waking up in bed that has a.Brother and four under, I had spent two to put bunk beds in the room 10 tatami room of weak next to it.


Breakfast is my father, who now make every morning. To butter toast, fried egg.I was the same menu every day, you remember, it was very happy.Cousin, the butter to coat the bread baked and father.My brother and I, it is awakened it eats it became a daily routine.


Cousins ​​also have the entrance, even passed each other in the corridor, we can fit over the voice was not.We have followed a few weeks, my cousin is now a two-year associate with a bad group such a day.It is apparent it was, was not even really mind to stop.There was also what I expected, and It will not be much.Bad really bad, and the other, this school is a person who did not.Was about my cousin who graduated at the same time as the generation of my admission, such as it is said that last bad age.


One day my mother was hailed, at home.I'm going with a group or a bad cousin? And.So, I leave that answer. And "Yeah". My mother was angry. Why not stop! And."If you have been together for poor! I've been entrusted at home! Will it is natural to stop and".


Honesty, and Mendokuse, I thought. Jean and Ne relationship to me. , And I put it Yarashi to love.Besides, (cousin) is to protect, in every sense of the word oneself, and I wonder what "necessary", because he was aware.If hanging with the strong (grade above), at least, to target from the same grade and probably less likely.Cousin (is the remarriage of divorced parents repeat, were repeated many times turning the elementary school.


Locally, I think because it was always move in to the same elementary school, it would also narrow shoulders. )


Another, c'mon. I only let me do a simulation of this work! And.Do it, and the other, and Give me away from the job, did not hide the frustration felt a strong unreasonable.In recent years, and although reduced, at every opportunity, the mother is beaten in, the copper-wording and deportment.More me, baby without asking me! And,,, even my own, about Susamu, was the mental state of the last minute.


Pursuit of the mother does not stop Desuga. I will eventually break.As my mother says, the bad girl of the group rated number two years, and remove me from fellow cousins, I decided to go with the story.


Chokai end of school assembly, went to the classrooms of two years.In the staircase landing of the classroom two years, was rated No. hailed the girl.Need and talk immediately so I thought, not moved to a location, started talking to direct as it is.Three years than two years, went through our side immediately. Everyone, I had seen through the eyes of curiosity, was Shikato.I bought all the browser. I bought Dal. Was Mendokusaka~tsu, was also good copper.


No. 2-rated girl of the year says. "We do not mean I was invited. He came to is selfishness."Such a thing, I was also good copper.However, as was said of the mother, only to break off the relationship, because there was no meaning."Anyway, even if he came,! From fellow should do us a favor and not to go back and".I told a little tight.


Then, the boyfriend of the girl that has been at odds with my three years I have been a voice over."Is heaven? Caulking What ~! Only young ~! (Is the name of the I ←) ○ ○ ○ ○?" And has been happily over the voice.Staring at the girl has returned so I rated No. Mendokusaka~tsu, and "Do not such", from a cursory inspection.The boys went back to the classroom as it is three years.The girl, so said, "I understand", when talking about such things say Well, and I asked and tried to go back to the classroom also, my wrist to the woman teacher of the country now came running was caught.


And "? What are you doing to my students! (Is the name of the I ←) ○ ○ ○ ○". I was surprised.Moment, grabbed the wrist, being gushed. This is What on earth? And, could not understand.Teacher of the country and the current, on a daily basis, I have to firmly and unusual submission, was a good teacher relationship.That the teacher, suddenly grabbed my wrist, not yelling. In the face of anger blame me, unilaterally.


The current teacher of the country, was solved than this girl 's homeroom. I became moody.In this situation, I mean look, "as put a hand? And ".Laughed. And "Hanaseyo, your hands".The current teacher of the country, still gushed, so do not let my hand was laid glare.Did not stop "Hanaseyo,? Would Ne to anything," a voice, it becomes lower.The teacher, release the hand, are pushed into the classroom she was.I was talking to her back. "It's just,! I asked" and.


I have a human being to touch the body, was hate.Moreover, Nejifuse to brute force, such as those, who touched one-sided, it was hate.Feeling anger is unacceptable even seeping has had.


Was hysterically blame me, the current teacher of the country, and "? What is just now."Teacher, did not touch me. If you touch, I would have Bun'nagu~tsu.Residence may have been half dead. So, did not stop the pure anger.Since then, the relationship between this teacher has expired. Now also be applied to flow through the voice.


It, and "? Evaluation, for me, will you."Grasp the wrist of my gushed unilaterally. That would be "judgment" of you have seen me everyday? And.


Cousin, the failure of two years from a group, can be removed completely, there were no I was not even that fellow.Festivals and, in every little event, but was like together, I had to tolerate.Mother is that it came with a story that I seemed to be convinced.


Every day I went tired.Nevertheless, repeated on a daily basis, the simulation of working with his father. My soul, I went to exhaustion.Time I was not anywhere.

******************************

↓ is a supplement-of-20110706 after this

 Kisaten cousin (20090727)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10933873833.html
> Sister
(Younger than me-two) second-eldest daughter of the brother of the motherDeath & true sister of the cousin who grew up like twins-aboveFor me, my sister-in-per-is "cousin" on the family register,,,,I-within-is now live together, from around age 10, with "? For family reasons", but

↑ I did not-is the "Description", with respect to this-but,,, did you hear about mother-ringing "was take back"-to recently that,,,


May-be not-did not know anyone other than the mother-and-Perhaps, this fact
>-Also (ex-husband of my father-mother) father
-So had said, "It will not be helped, because I had settled, unawares," his father,,,

My mother is a strange place? So, such as "secretive"-is,,,
It said:? Often, there was,,,
> Such as "(that was in progress, in the discretion of the mother) knows" only my mother,,,,

****************************

> Party line
> Party dial (crosstalk)
↑ I like this writing, Il leaking. I think adding some go-and-Mata again at a later date,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-


居候子( いそこ )    (20090812)


( この日記以降、中学3年のころかと思います。 )


私は3年になりました。相変わらず3年には明確な「 番格 」が在りませんでした。
けれど、2年には男女各一名ずつ仕切っていたようでした。
1年に、母方の従姉妹が上がってきました。
いつのまにか、一緒に住むことになった従姉妹です。私と同学年の従兄弟の実妹でした。


私はこの2つ年下の従姉妹とは、ほとんど会話をしたことがありませんでした。
従姉妹は私のことを、「 ○○○( ←私の名前です )さん 」と呼び、
私は、従姉妹をあまり呼んだ記憶がありません。そもそも、ほとんど会話をしたことが無かったからでした。
毎日疲れていたので、仕事の話以外する気力がありませんでした。
もちろん、従姉妹の前でも毎日のように母に折檻され泣かされてました。


父か弟か、どちらか忘れてしまったのですが、従姉妹のことを「 いそこ 」と呼ぶようになりました。
居候に、「 子 」を付けて、「 いそこ 」と呼びました。 私も時々、呼びかけるときに呼びました。
従姉妹は、10畳以上の部屋を使ってました。そこには大きなベッドが一つありました。
以前父がほかの女性と再婚しているときに使っていたダブルベッドでした。
従姉妹はそのベッドで寝起きをしてました。
私と4つ下の弟は、その隣の部屋で10畳弱の部屋に二段ベッドを置いて過ごしてました。


朝食は父が、毎朝作ってくれるように成りました。バタートーストに、目玉焼き。
毎日同じメニューだったのですが、とても嬉しかったのを、覚えています。
そして従姉妹が、父の焼いたパンにバターを塗り。
私と弟は、起こされてそれを食べるというのが、日課になりました。


従姉妹が入学してきても、渡り廊下ですれ違っても、私たちは声をかけ合うことは在りませんでした。
そんな日々が数週間続き、従姉妹が2年の不良グループと付き合うようになりました。 それを見かけてはいましたが、別に気に留めることもありませんでした。
たかが知れていると思っていたのもありました。
本当に悪い不良は、もう、この学校には誰一人、いませんでした。
私の入学と同時に卒業した従兄弟の代が最後の不良時代と言われているようなほどでした。


そんなある日、家で母に呼び止められました。
従姉妹が不良グループと付き合っているのか?と。
だから、そのままに答えました。「 そうだね 」と。 母は怒りました。なぜとめない!と。
「 家で預かっているんだぞ!不良と付き合ってたら、とめるのが普通だろう! 」と。



正直、めんどくせーと、思いました。私に関係ねーじゃんと。好きにやらしとけよ、と。 それに、あいつ( 従姉妹 )は、自分の身を、あらゆる意味で守るのに、「 必要 」なんだろうと、気付いていたからです。 強い者( 上の学年 )とつるんでいれば、少なくとも、同学年からの標的にはなりにくいのだろうと。
( 従姉妹は、両親の繰り返しの再婚離婚で、小学校を何度も転向を繰り返しました。


  地元では、必ず同じ小学校への転入だったので、肩身も狭かったのだろうと思います。 )


もう、カンベンしてくれよ。仕事のシミュレーション1本だけやらせてくれよ!と。
それか、もう、仕事から外してくれよと、、、強く理不尽さを感じ苛立ちを隠しませんでした。
最近では減ったとは言え、ことあるごとに、母には立ち居振る舞いや・言葉遣いがどうの、で殴られて。
これ以上、私に求めないでくれよ!と、、、私自身も、すさむほど、ギリギリの精神状態でした。



ですが母の追撃はとまらず。結局は私が折れ。
母の言うとおり、2年の不良グループの番格の少女に、従姉妹を仲間から外してくれと、話をつけにいくことにしました。


全校集会の朝会が終わり、2年の教室へ向かいました。
2年の教室の階段の踊り場で、番格の少女を呼び止めました。
話は直ぐに済むと思ったので、場所を移さずに、そのままダイレクトに話し始めました。
2年も3年も、私たちの直ぐ横を通り抜けました。みな、好奇心の眼差しでみてましたが、シカトでした。
全てがウザかった。ダルかった。どうでもよかった、めんどくさかった。


2年の番格の少女は言います。「 私たちが誘ったんじゃありません。あいつが勝手に来たんです。 」
そんなことは、私にはどうでもよかった。
ただ、母の言われたとおり、関係を絶つことにしか、意味が無かったので。
「 とにかく、あいつが来ても、帰れと仲間にしないでくれればいいから! 」と。
少しキツメに言いました。


すると、3年の私と対立しているとされている少女の彼氏が私に、声をかけてきました。
「 ○○○○( ←私の名前です )~!若け~!なに?シメてんの? 」と、嬉しそうに声をかけてきました。
私はめんどくさかったので、「 そんなんじゃない 」と、一瞥して番格の少女を見つめ返しました。
少年たちは、そのまま3年の教室へと戻っていきました。
少女も、「 わかりました 」と言ったので、じゃあ、頼んだよと言うようなことを言って、私も教室へ戻ろうとしたときに、走って来た現国の女の先生に手首を捕まれました。


「 ○○○○( ←私の名前です )!私の生徒になにしてるんだ!? 」と。 私は、びっくりしました。 一瞬、手首をつかまれ、まくし立てられて。これは、いったいなんだ?と、理解できませんでした。
現国の先生とは、毎日のように、私には珍しく提出物をしっかりとして、仲のよい先生でした。
その先生が、いきなり私の手首を掴んで、わめいています。一方的に私を、責める怒りの顔で。


現国の先生が、この少女の担任だと解かりました。 私は不機嫌になりました。
この状況で、私が『 手を出しているように・見えるわけ? 』と。
笑いました。「 手を、離せよ 」と。 現国の先生は、それでもまくし立て、私の手を離さないので、睨み据えました。
「 離せよ、なんにもしてねーだろ? 」声が、低くなるのをとめませんでした。 先生は、手を離し、彼女を教室へと追いやりました。
私は彼女の背中に声をかけました。「 さっきのこと、頼んだよ! 」と。


私は、人にカラダを触られるのが、大嫌いでした。
しかも、力任せにねじ伏せられるような、一方的な触れられ方は、大嫌いでした。 許しがたい怒りが湧いて来る気持ちさえ、持ちました。



現国の先生は、「 さっきってなに!? 」と、ヒステリックに私を責めました。
先生は、私に触れませんでした。 触れたら、私はぶん殴っていたでしょう。 半殺しにして居たかも知れません。それほど、純粋な怒りをとめませんでした。 以来、この先生との関係は切れました。 声をかけられても素通りするようになりました。


それが、「 あなたの・私に対する・評価・でしょう? 」と。
私の手首を掴み、一方的にまくしたて。 それが、普段私を見てきたあなたの「 判断 」でしょう?と。



従姉妹は、2年の不良グループから、完全に外される事はありませんでしたが、仲間というのでも在りませんでした。
お祭りや、ちょっとしたイベント毎では、一緒のようでしたが、私は黙認してました。
母は、私が話をつけてきたということで、納得しているようでした。


私は日々、疲れて行きました。
それでも、毎日のように繰り返される、父との仕事のシミュレーション。私の精神は、疲弊していきました。
余裕なんて、どこにもありませんでした。 



***********************************



↓これ以降・20110706の・補足です



>従兄弟のキサテン    (20090727)

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10933873833.html

>妹

・母の・二番目の兄の長女( 私より・二つ年下 )

・上記の・双子のように育ったイトコの・本当の妹です

妹は・私にとっては・戸籍上・「 イトコ 」に・あたります、、、

けれど・「 家庭の事情? 」で・うちに・私が・10歳ごろから・同居するようになりました

   ↑けれど・これに関しての・「 説明 」が・なかったので、、、最近になって・母が・「 引き取っていた 」ことを・知りました、、、


この事実を、もしかすると・母以外・誰も・知らなかったかも・知れません

>父( 母の元夫・私の父 )も・

・父・「 いつのまにか・住み着いちゃったからな・しょうがないだろう 」と・言っていたので、、、


母は・変なところ?が・「 秘密主義 」のようなので、、、

こういったことは?しばしば、、、ありました、、、

>母だけが・「 知っている( 母の一存で・進行していた ) 」など、、、



     **************



>テレクラ

>パーティーダイヤル( 混線 )

     ↑これを・書き漏らして・いるようなので。後日・また・改めて・書き足していくかと・思います、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿