2012年6月13日水曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

I'm sorry. . . (20060808)


Hey.Why? At that time did you invite me, why?High School last Christmas Eve.I'm with you, but there was no talk that much.A child of your best friend, probably because seating is close, but was talking with the assignment, the special relationship I was not good.


We had a high school.Your child and your best friend, a child of another person. I was invited to stay and do not come in person and my 4.Its members, I was not good but I get along with anyone special.Still, what I want to know why you invited me, and the OK from curiosity.Why?I do not know.Why?From the relationship had been declared, and upon graduation I break up, the relationship it once I'm done there.Hey? Why did you had? No and why?


Without knowing the answer, to now.You from the dead, soon to be seven years.Two years was the same class. I heard from you and was much liked me.Why? I had no choice but to hate me is. Did not like me why?You had me lives like me hates me.I also loved you, never had even thought it was love.However, somehow.Because that was it.


When I heard you died of cancer, did not move.Want to hear that even though there was a lot.Someday, I expected more attempts to return a.The time of graduation, I was from, one-sided "promises".You, me and I accept it, surely forever, I thought for no reason.I was glad I had been rejected. It surely was fun and thought.In addition, only about ー or should I re-Chare, because I did not expect.Because I thought I had been rejected, it is fun with it.


You are dead, I'm changed.It did not even think that thought.Your feelings. My feelings.That was going to accompany men and women other than you.Dating from the confession that I am not.Always, why Why, if it notices that have been together.Love is without emotion. . . . . . . . . .


What people love? (The answer is not found)I would be in love, What does it look like? (Always to corrupt that person)To me as I thought,, I do not know yet.Have someone who said "people friendly" to me.I do not gently. Only there is no desire to dispute or claim, to have pushed past the people,Because not matter, Its too much of a hassle, just have ceded. .Since I do not want to hurt, hurt also, just laughing. .It is so true feelings to a minimum.


Tatte said ear hurting. .At the end does nothing but hurt.Really "friendly people" is, I shall not matter, surely not.


Kizutsukere if the person injured will someday, too.Even if someone never to be hurt,This time, my own conscience is not allowed to have my own, forever.Lose the stability of the heart. They are tormented by guilt.


So, it might also want to be a lie gently.Lie is a lie only in, but do not.Even his own, which is what a true feelings, already, but do not know anymore.


Still "I want to live", but now I think strongly.Because I think someday reach, the answer to my own, want to take out.I think also wriggle time, surely, and I need.Ugly enough, then even the excuse yourself.Still, perhaps you want to go to live food.


Yeah. It ugly. There is no gracefully.Still, live.Alive, surely give an answer this time.And live to laugh. Lazy to live. Snappy live.To select any one day or a way of life, is, I do not know.Anyway, that is only one answer.It is "to live".


That live and face to face squarely, his death came. . . Still, to live.Likely to be crushed even though the pangs of conscience, to live absolutely not run away.Only it is decided.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


ごめんね。。。     (20060808) 


ねえ。
どうして?どうして、あのとき私を誘ったの?
高校最後のクリスマスイブ。
私はあなたとは、あまり話したこともなかったのに。
あなたの親友の子とは、席が近いせいか、割と話してはいたけれど、特別仲が良かったわけじゃない。

私たちは女子高だった。
あなたはあなたの親友の子と、もう一人の子。そして私の4人で泊まりに来ないかと誘ったね。
そのメンバーは、誰とも私は特別仲が良かったわけじゃないけれど。
それでも、どうしてあなたが私を誘ったのかが知りたくて、好奇心からOKをした。
なぜ?
解らない。
どうして?
関係は、私が卒業と同時に別れると公言していたから、そこで関係は一度は終わったよね。
ねえ?どうしてだったの?なんでなの?

答えが解らないまま、今に至る。
あなたが死んでから、もうじき7年になる。
同じクラスだった2年間。ずっと私を好きだったとあなたから聞いた。
どうして?私は私を大嫌いで仕方がなかったのに。どうして好きでいてくれたの?
私を大嫌いな私を好きで居てくれたあなた。
私はあなたを愛したことも、好きだと思ったことも一度もなかった。
ただ、なんとなく。
それだけだったから。

あなたがガンで死んだと聞いたとき、動けなかった。
聞きたいことはたくさんあったのに。
いつか、よりを戻そうと思ってた。
卒業のときに、私からした、一方的な「約束」。
あなたは、きっといつまでも、それを受け入れてくれるんだと、意味も無く思ってた。
振られてもよかったんだ。それがきっと、楽しいと思ってた。
また、再チャレすればいいかーくらいにしか、思ってなかったから。
振られても、それはそれで楽しいと思ってたから。

あなたが死んで、私は変わったよ。
考えもしなかったこと、考えている。
あなたの気持ち。私の気持ち。
あなた以外につきあった男性や女性のこと。
私から告白して付き合ったことはなく。
いつも、なんでなのか、気が付けば付き合っていた。
恋愛感情はなくても。。。。。。。。。。

人を愛するってなに?(答えが見つからない)
好きになるって、どんな感じなの?(その人をいつもダメにしてしまう)
私には、やっぱり、未だに解らないよ。
私のことを「優しい人」といってくれる人がいる。
優しくなんてない。もめたり、人を押しのけてまで主張したい欲求がないだけで、
どうでもいいから、めんどくさいから、譲っているだけで。。
傷つけるのも、傷つくのも嫌だから、笑っているだけで。。
本心はこんなに最低なのにね。

傷つけるのがイヤと言ったって。。
最後には傷つけてばかりいる。
本当に「優しい人」は、どうでもいいものなんて、きっと無い。

人を傷つければ、自分もいつか傷つけられていく。
誰かに傷つけられることが無かったとしても、
今度は、自分自身の良心がいつまでも、私自身のしたことを許さない。
心の安定を失ってしまう。罪悪感に苛まれてしまう。

だから、ウソでも優しくありたいと思うのかも知れない。
ウソはウソでしか、、ないのに。
自分自身すら、どれが本心なのか、もうすでに、解らないのに。

それでも「生きたい」と、今は強く思う。
自分自身の答えを、いつかたどり着き、出したいと思うから。
のたうつ時間もまた、きっと、必要なんだと思う。
醜悪なほど、自分自身にすらも言い訳をして。
それでも、生きていく糧にしたいと思うのかも知れない。

うん。醜悪だ。潔くは無い。
それでも、生きる。
生きて、この時間の答えをきっと出す。
そして、笑って生きる。ダラダラ生きる。きびきび生きる。
どんな生き方を、いつか選択するのかは、解らないけど。
とりあえず、一つだけ答えは出てる。
それは「生きること」。

生きて、自分のして来た事と真正面から向き合って。。。それでも、生きること。
良心の呵責に潰されそうになっても、絶対に逃げ出さないで生きること。
それだけは、決めている。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿