2012年6月20日水曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■ (- chain-industry di -)

I do not from the solution (20061218)


Brother, married a second time. Had to say and hold a ceremony next year.Brother, she's with us until now, we go out for a walk or even to travel and play well.My brother was saying, from the time a small, fast and want to have their own homes.And I, the opposite.What seems likely, from the solution did not, why.Brother, had said lonely. I, that the one person, can be relieved from.


Another, please do not divorce. Once you have children, and love, to live, want to teach the meaning of strength.Had to say sometimes, and two children to go out and let me go to play.Where Should We Go? Who wants to play at a certain place full of mountains and nature.Or wrestling, or martial arts imitate. To the fishing, or try to eat it.I have seen or caught a lot of insects, and want to look at birds and animals.Think that many, children and brother, and I hope I can.Also her brother's, and you can do anything you'd like, so that told me fortunately. Thinks that a lot of things, and I wish I could.


But his home, with no kit. Not have.The meaning of happiness, not from the solution. The meaning of that love, not from the solution.Not love, the "blood" of their own. Are afraid, that he lays the children.And may not be love, fear. Are afraid of the responsibility grow.Are afraid, that not possible, from something.


Still, if you love someone, because I think I would be happy. Someday, when met, and also I wish I,,,, I think.


When I was your job.Some one. When you resolve a lifetime, and will only isolate that person. I thought when you are determined, and get married.Do it, even after they get married in the affair and play both sides with glue, if the direction does not make children, and I wish it may be a it.But, it seems tired from divorce, marriage, or even a bit different and I wish, I thought Yappari.Than that. Dismissed until hit by the pressure of the relatives. Mind that is stuck is, I was not.


Is now. Without overdoing it. Think that truth, and Ya Wish I could stay.In that, if you meet with someone, think that I wish happy.Now, still. By their fullest. Nothing, not even from out the answer was still decent.


And be not from the solution, and another.My mother said, had been abused by biological father.My grandfather, drinking all day, was drunken.Being chased with a knife, several times, and not from the solution or jumped from the window of the second floor in four siblings.In each case, enter the grandmother stopped. And protect me and covered in blood.


May be about 10 years ago, saw the news.. "Cycle of abuse"And mother says. During the evacuation, and was touching the breast and ass uncle of relatives.Chain. . . . . . . . . . I would do If you can, cut off where?At least, to someone of their own later, and you want to chain it, do not think so.


More quickly, if this mental state has become. I think it hurt, and the lover Why did not.Both the people I met in a moment of the game, and perhaps was able to build, the more different relationships.Given the nature of their easily warmed up but just as easily cooled down,,, it might have been different this time, trouble,,,First. . . Mentally, will become more mature.


And through those, and without dividing the gray zone, and an "off-duty, responsible for reliably achieve."I think properly, the original unity, going face to face. . . But,,,, think about it I think so, go back and heavier. . .This is, Are we moving forward?Or, retreat, or it has deteriorated? ,,, In recent years are not well solved than yourself.Including it, and now, well, family. . . Thinks.


Also involvement with people. Now, and will do just fine minimal.Originally seeing, but I liked the people, they build a relationship of continuity in private, since did not like.Little by little. And could go to improve, you might think. Five years, or in units of 10 years, per are making an escape route. . . .Per has been idle thoughts,,, still, may not. . . . . . . . . . . . .First, more. Mentally, and not to adults. . . To mature adult,,, and not,,,


If there is no-feeling "lonely", I wonder also bad, I think.Now, I am. Have not there, a-feeling "lonely".At the time of the child, but was certainly feeling was. To me now, do not feel lonely moments."Or" No one cares, "sounds interesting". Such feelings, are the majority.There have been no confession and contrition (,,, my recent, even in his own somehow, too much emotion can not be read,,,I think next, and let's try to look back a little more depth.Loosely tied, and then the blindfold. Holding someone on the side, or the minimum separation. . . However, is it still impossible,,,In feeling, still, I wish I have not been able to organize. . .Write those things, which have a organized, I wonder are just coming less. . . ?However, even an objective look at,,, Yappari,,, it is the lowest. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . )

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■( - 自業・連鎖 - )

解からないな       (20061218)


弟の、二回目の結婚。来年式を挙げると言っていた。
弟の、いままでの彼女さん達とは、よく旅行や遊びにも出掛けたりした。
弟は、小さい時から、早く自分の家庭が欲しいと言っていた。
私とは、正反対。
どうして、そう思えるのか、解からなかった。
弟は、淋しいと言っていた。私は、一人で居る事が、ホッとできたから。


もう、離婚しないで欲しい。子供が出来たら、愛情と、生きる事、強さの意味を教えてあげて欲しい。
時々は、子供と二人、遊びに行かせてくれると言っていた。
どこへ行こう?山や自然の一杯ある所で遊びたいと思ってる。
相撲をしたり、格闘技のマネしたり。釣りをして、それを食べてみたり。
いろんな虫を捕まえてみたり、鳥や動物を見てみたいと思ってる。
いろいろ、弟の子供とは、出来たらいいなと思ってる。
弟も彼女さんも、好きにしていいと、幸い言ってくれているので。いろんなことが、できたらいいね、と思ってる。


でも、自分の家庭は、きっと持たない。持てない。
幸せの意味が、解からない。愛する事の意味が、解からない。
自分の「 血 」を、愛せない。自分が子供を産む事を、恐れてる。
愛せないかもしれないと、恐れてる。育てる責任を、恐れてる。
何かから、守れない事を、恐れてる。


それでも、誰かを愛せたら、幸せだろうなと思うから。いつか、出会えたら、いいのになあとも、、、、思う。


仕事をしていた時は。
誰か一人。一生涯、その人だけを愛そうと決意したとき。決意が出来たとき、結婚しようと思ってた。
それか、ノリで双方浮気や遊びで結婚しても、子供は作らない方向性なら、それはそれでアリかもなあと。
けれど、離婚するのは疲れそうだから、やっぱり結婚は、ちょっと違うかなあとも、思ってた。
それ以上に。身内の圧力を撥ね退けてまで。心が固まる事は、私にはありませんでした。


今は。無理せず。ありのまま、居られたらいいやと思ってる。
その中で、誰かと出会えたら、嬉しいなあと思ってる。
今は、まだまだ。自分のことで精一杯。まだ何一つ、ちゃんとした答えを出してもいないから。


そして、解からない事が、もう一つ。
母は、実の父親に虐待されていたと言う。
祖父は、一日中酒を飲み、酒乱でした。
何度、包丁を持って追いかけられて、兄弟4人で二階の窓から飛び降りたか解からないと。
その都度、祖母が止めに入り。血だらけで守ってくれたと。


10年ほど前に、ニュースで見たことがあります。
「 虐待の連鎖。 」
そして、母は言います。疎開中に、身内のおじさんにお尻や胸を触られたと。
連鎖。。。。。。。。。。どこで、断ち切る事が出来ればいいんだろう?
少なくとも、自分以降の誰かに、それを連鎖させたいとは、思わない。


もっと早く、こんな心境に成ってたら。私は恋人を、傷つける事は無かったのだろうかと考える。
一瞬のゲーム性の中で出会った人たちとも、もっと違う関係性を、築く事が出来たのかも知れないと。
熱しやすく冷めやすい自分の性格を考えると、、、今度は違う、トラブルになっていたのかも知れない、、、
まずは。。。精神的に、もっと大人に成ろう。


スルーするものと、グレーゾーンと、「 確実に遂げる・責任を負う・義務を果たし切る 」とを分けずに。
ちゃんと、統一性の元、向き合っていこうと思う。。。けれど、、、、そう思えば思うほど、、腰が重くなっていく。。。
これは、前進してるのか?
それとも、、、後退、、、悪化してるのか?、、、最近では、自分でも良く解かりません。
それも含めて、、、今は、まあ、いっか。。。と思ってる。


人との係わり合いも。今は、最小限でいいや、と。
元々、人を見るのは好きだったけど、継続性の関係をプライベートで築くのは、好きではなかったから。
少しずつ。改善して行けたらと、思ってる。5年、10年単位でとか、、、逃げ道作ってるあたり。。。。
雑念しているあたり、、、まだまだ、、ダメかもしれない。。。。。。。。。。。。。
まずは、もっと。精神的に、大人に成らないと。。。成熟した大人に、、、成らないと、、、


「 淋しい 」って気持ちがないと、、ダメなのかなあとも、、思う。
いま、私は。「 淋しい 」って気持ちを、持って居ない。
子供の時には、確かに在った気持ちだったのに。今の私には、淋しいと感じる瞬間が無い。
「 どうでもいい 」か、「 面白そう 」。そんな気持ちが、大半を占めている。
( 懺悔や悔恨でもないし、、、最近の自分は、なんだか自分自身でも、あまり感情が読み取れません、、、
  次は、もう少し突っ込んだ回顧をしてみようかと思います。
  ゆるく縛って、目隠しをして。その横で誰かを抱いて、別れた最低さとか。。。でも、まだ無理かな、、、
  気持ち的に、まだ、整理が出来てないかなあ。。。
  書ける物が、整理のついているものが、少なくなって来ているだけなのかなあ。。。?
  しかし、、、客観的に見てみても、、、やっぱり、、、最低ですね。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿