2012年6月5日火曜日

Girl singing in the end of the world

> · · · Fantasy genre (?)


The girl sing. I listen to.


Girl sings. I listen.


The girl's voice. I'm sorry I let your ears, listening to the beating of a girl,,,

***********************************

# 140novel girl sings. I..... Think "beetle ~ ☆ If you put Gokigoki Gokigoki ~Tsu cockroach ~ ~ Tsunotsuno Tsunotsuno". Think, the meaning of the lyrics.



# 140novel girl sings. I...... Is, think "~ ~ ☆ If left alone from yellow syrup over baked fish minced and steamed Penpen ~ ~ pen Penpen ~". Really, really, Why is that so? And


# 140novel girl sings. "~ ~ Mmusshiba humid day of the humid ~ ☆" I........ Is thinking. It, and. Lorna soda.

Today is May 4 and 6 "Said Sun of dental caries",,,



 http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=2
(Has been updated here together, ↑)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿