2012年6月6日水曜日

Time of only two people three-semester senior year in high school 4 (reprint) of the library stairs you had a midwinter

> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html


> Stairs to the library of midwinter had Kimi 2 (reprint)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269173016.html


> Time of only two people three-semester senior year in high school 3 (reprint) of the library stairs you had a midwinter
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269603070.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

> Time of only two people three-semester senior year in high school 4 (reprint) of the library stairs you had a midwinter
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=4&TP=5&SPA=210


• The word of the girl I was fascinated, would in an instant.


"Enumeration of the word" ruminant-in the head, threw the girl• The pattern will be divided among a myriad of it, to "personal-curiosity-explosive" in their ownI am in an instant! I would devour with.


Woshiteirumon eyes and smell the same as those who bullied Teita University "I am, because Rinkunha. Yo friend Ina Natte two cutter the same junior and we Dattara "


NobodyIn entertainmentAlso at workEven the parentPerson-to-spot "true feelings" I was not-


Just a few days, a girl of only spent a few hours of school, it> Ecstasy "as seen through"


I was unable to stop, to be thrilled


And the next momentI have decided.Trying to protect, this girl.


In junior high school, and I had been bullied Banchou equivalent, and this girl I was the same classI decided from this school gang leader, trying to protect this girl in my way.


Fortunately, the girl is gang leaderBecause there was no "element-hates" this girlWas convinced that it was on the extension of entertainment, at least, so do not think has been "bullying" is trying to protect this girl decided, would go to the induction.(3 years, we have secured our girl. Banchou this, hurt this girl, there was no almost)


> Ecstasy is Minuka
> Ecstasy is seen through


I certainly "feel" was


With it, the same> A sense of "thrill"


Now, from the girl who is under my Kumishii, we may feel
> "Much, I liked"


And "cute" from anyone, and pretty, the little girl placed a glanceSays that much like me,,,,


I, I felt pride to be satisfied in their own vulgar-


This is,,,At the time of the first gradeSame as the boy in spite of being bullied at school, told me and I like me,,,In me, melted me was an illusion, something,,,


From the mother, also from fatherNever got to say, and "love you" from anyoneNever got hugged


But, the girl in front of us, give it to me,,,


I hope also only sexual abuse, and want to escape, no matter how even though there was no escape,,,


I, the girl in front of me, was beginning to feel some kind of ecstasy

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )4・高校3年3学期・二人だけの時間


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11268262934.html


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )2
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269173016.html


>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )3・高校3年3学期・二人だけの時間
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11269603070.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

>キミがいた真冬の図書室の階段( 転載 )4・高校3年3学期・二人だけの時間
http://ip.tosp.co.jp/BK/TosBK100.asp?I=kakokakonikki&BookId=1&PageId=601052&PN1=0&PN2=0&PN3=4&TP=5&SPA=210



少女の一言に・私は一瞬で・魅入られてしまいました。

頭の中で・反芻する、少女の放った「 言葉の羅列 」
それを、無数のパターンに・振り分けていく、自分の中の「 爆発的な・個人的な・好奇心 」に
私は一瞬で!喰らいついてしまいました。


『 ダッテ・リンクンハ・私ヲいじめテイタ人タチと同ジにおい・目ヲシテイルモン。同ジ中学ダッタラ・私タチ友達ニナッテイナカッタヨ 』


誰も
接待でも
仕事でも
親でさえ
・「 私の本心 」を・見抜く者は・いなかった

それを、たった数日、学校の数時間過ごしただけの少女に
>「 見透かされる 」エクスタシー

私は、ゾクゾクすることを、とめられませんでした

そして、次の瞬間
私は、決心しました。
この少女を、守ろうと。

中学時代に、相当イジメられていた番長と、この少女と私は同じクラスだったのですが
この番長から、この少女を私のやりかたで守ろうと決めました。

幸い、番長の少女には
この少女を「 嫌っている・要素 」がなかったので
接待でしていることの延長線上で、少なくとも、この守ろうと決めた少女は「 イジメ 」られていると思わないように、誘導していけるだろうと確信していました。
( 3年間、少女を守りました。この番長が、この少女を傷つけることは、ほぼ在りませんでした )


>見抜かれる・エクスタシー
>見透かされる・エクスタシー

私は・確かに「 感じて 」いました


それと、同じ
>「 ゾクゾク 」感を

いま、私の下に組み敷いている少女からも、感じることがありました

>「 ずっと、好きだった 」

誰からも「 可愛い 」と、綺麗だと、一目おかれる幼女が
私を、ずっと好きだといっている、、、

私は、自分の中の・下品なプライドが満たされるのを感じていました

これは、、、
小学校1年生の時に
学校でイジメられているにも関わらず、私を好きだと言ってくれた男の子と同じ、、、
私の中で、なにかを、溶かしてくれる錯覚に陥りました、、、

母からも、父からも
誰からも「 好き 」と・言ってもらったことがない
抱きしめてもらったことがない

だけど、目の前の少女は、それを私に与えてくれる、、、

性的虐待だけは、どんなに逃れたいと願っても、逃れられなかったのに、、、

私は、目の前の少女に、ある種のエクスタシーを感じ始めていました

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿