2012年6月23日土曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

One of the things you want now may not be exposed (20080215)


Sex.Mere sex. Just move the body. Just raise your voice. It is, what?> Only alive.> Tie, only to watch.> The trick, the relationship between mental SM, just watch and enjoy.


I "feel" is good,,, even in man, also a woman.I "get laid" is so laughable, scary.I myself have been ridiculed, yourself. The Bakarashiku~tsu. Have stunted. In the worst case.


Like that, can not leave the body,,,,,,I, women have been holding up to now.Like that, not required. Aloud, not spoiled. Such, I afford, not the kit.Things that touch the body, scary. And "?'m Some", even if they are ridiculed.


If the.Are touching the body, if I have a "disgust",,,I am sure, already, I really think. I think not stay together.But, still. I think I would choose, that you are together.In "love", just want to,,,, just like it.


Three years of high school.Of commuting by train, for three years. On a daily basis, to more than one male, had been touched.I wanted to go on to university. So, I did not want to cause a commotion.Long as any situation, because I wanted to avoid, the intervention of the parents,,,More than this, I wanted not suffer me,,,Did not believe, nobody.And get the route and "qualification", in order to live on their own, living solid, was prepared.To do so, whether any fuss, did not want to raise is, that on the train were all accepted.Own, and it calculation, based on awareness of properly.


Daily, was painful.Their own, was Kitanarashika~tsu. I wanted to escape. But, absolutely, I wanted to put in hand, the power to live alone.But at the same time, about the same anger and resentment, has plagued me.I want to take to eliminate about social and torment me all things.From Japan, leaked to foreign countries far more sensitive, and Shimae for help,,,But, in the eyes of curiosity, more than this, I did not want exposed. Another, I wanted to be divergence. . .


And,,,,,,,,,,,Will be condemned,,, people.Of those people, families and lovers, children, friends,,,They, to protect their loved ones, I may not forgive,,, it, was scared,,,Although "protect, the important person, I do not shaken" "eye-of flesh and blood",,,,,, they are, I was scared,,,


Every day. Every day.To more than one man was touching the body.Sometimes, in the human body, as scramble, to fight, on the body of my hand, and has been moved.I felt sick. The movement of their hands. Sentiment also. Even breathing, body temperature, and body odor, everything was crying.And even if you change vehicle, the time zone, there was no meaning.Immediately, to different people do not know, was caught again. Then, repeat the same time.Paralyzed, the mind. Another, not to think about anything. I did not want to cry. More than this, because I do not want hate, myself.


But most, it was painful is.Is surrounded by single-sex boys next door, every day. Was that a human boy, continued to touch the body.The miserable, and frustrated. Bad feelings. In the gills. Their own, Gataku forgiveness, horrifying."Why? Why? To a much the same year?"It afflicts up there, me, why? And,,,, yourself, the more inexcusable, and foully, nausea did not stop.


Now,,,"Calculation" will afflict me. "Calculation", in this case. . .I wanted to go to college. To that end, you have been in love with the body. I did not want to cause a commotion,,,,,,Three years. I, in this calculation, the conflict was repeated daily.Still, I wanted to get to go to college, to live in their own, a certain force,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I feel is good,,,,Being held, the "scary". . . . . . . .That they feel, the "disgust" is, very, scary,,,,,,,,,,,,,Being held, you find the very weakness, it is likely to be in the mess, really, scary.Their own, to people I thought it was "important", to be to mess up the mind, scary."Do not believe-believe""Do not accept, accept." . . Not so,,,I "scary",,,,,,,,,,,,, called "get laid" "your, scary" I,,,,,,,,,,,Things that touch the body, I still scary. You absurd? I also, yeah, what I think,,,,,,,,,,If, "How to feel" is, say,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or at least, there is no fear of messing up, the heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


But it 's, but no good,,,,,,, you know. . . . . .I'm really, Even He troublesome,,, I wanted you to know,,,A coward, Even a liar. However, I wanted to know. From in the lie, Who said that will not slip out, I wanted to know.


And herself, and from now on. I want to go face to face. Pointedly, the more deeply. Of going to confront, I think.In an ambiguous time, more properly. Time itself, I want to go feeling.I am really dumb and I wish, I think. Still, the answer of my own, someday, and want to reach, because I think, yarn-file! Their

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


今は暴かないで欲しいことの一つかも  (20080215)


セックス。
たかが、セックス。 カラダを重ねるだけ。 声を上げるだけ。 それが、なに?
>いかすだけ。
>縛って、鑑賞してるだけ。
>精神的SM関係を、仕掛けて、楽しんでみてるだけ。


「 抱く 」のは、いい、、、 男でも、女でも。
「 抱かれる 」のは、笑ってしまうほど、怖い。
自分でも、自分自身を、嘲笑してる。 馬鹿らしくって。 いじけてて。 最悪で。


あんな風に、カラダを任せられない、、、、、、
私が、いままで抱いてきた女性たち。
あんな風に、求められない。 声をだして、甘えられない。 そんな、余裕なんて、きっと無い。
カラダに触られる事が、怖い。 「 いくつなんだ? 」と、嘲笑されたとしても。


もし。
カラダに触れられて、「 嫌悪感 」を持ってしまったら、、、
私はきっと、もう、ダメだと思う。 一緒に居られないと思う。
けれど、それでも。 一緒に居る事を、選ぶのだろうと思う。
「 好き 」で、いたいだけ、、、、ただ、好きで。


高校の3年間。
電車通学の、3年間。 毎日のように、複数の男性に、触られていた。
大学へ進学したかった。 だから、騒ぎを起こしたくなかった。 
両親の介入を、どんなシチュエーションであれ、避けたかったから、、、
これ以上、私を苦しめないで欲しかった、、、
誰も、信じれなかった。 
自分の力で生きていくために、「 資格 」と、確かな生きていくルートを手に入れると、覚悟した。
そのために、どんな騒ぎであれ、起こしたくは無かったから、電車での事は全て、受け入れた。
自身の、打算だと、ちゃんと自覚の元に。


毎日が、苦しかった。
自分が、汚らしかった。 逃れたかった。 けれど、一人で生きていく力を、どうしても、手に入れたかった。
でも、同時に、同じくらいの怒りや、憤りが、私を苦しめた。
私を苦しめる全てのものを、社会的抹殺をしてしまいたいほど。
日本より、はるかに敏感な諸外国にリークして、助けを求めてしまえと、、、
けれど、好奇心の目に、これ以上、さらされたくなかった。 もう、乖離されたかったんだ。。。


そして、、、、、、、、、、、
糾弾されるだろう、、、人たち。
その人たちの、家族や、恋人、子供たち、、、友人たち、、、
彼らが、自分の大切な人を守るため、私を許さないかも知れない、、、それが、怖かった、、、
「 肉親の・目 」、、、「 大切な人を、守るものの、揺るがない思い 」、、、それらが、怖かった、、、


毎日。毎日。
複数の男性に、カラダを触られた。 
時には、人のカラダで、奪い合うように、ケンカするように、手と手が私の体の上で、動かされていた。
気持ちが悪かった。 その手の動きも。 心情も。 息遣いも、体温も、体臭も、なにもかもが、泣きそうだった。
車両や、時間帯を変えても、意味がなかった。
また直ぐに、知らない違う人たちに、捕まった。 そして、同じ時間の繰り返し。
心を、麻痺させた。 もう、なにも考えないように。 泣きたくなかったから。 自分を、これ以上、憎みたくなかったから。


でも、一番、苦しかったのは。
隣の男子校の少年たちに囲まれて、毎日。 一人の少年に、カラダを触られ続けた事でした。
情けなくて、悔しくて。 気持ちが悪くて。 吐きそうで。 自分が、許しがたく、おぞましく。
「 なんで? 同じ年くらいなのに? どうして? 」
どうして、私を、そこまで苦しめるの?と、、、、自分自身が、許しがたいほど、汚らしくて、吐き気がとまりませんでした。


いまは、、、
「 打算 」が、私を苦しめる。 このときの、「 打算 」。。。
私は、大学へ行きたかった。 そのために、カラダを好きにさせていた。 騒ぎを、起こしたくなかったから、、、、、、
3年間。 私は、この打算に、毎日の葛藤を繰り返してた。
それでも、大学へ行き、自身で生きる、確かな力を手に入れたかったから、、、、、、、、、、、、、、


抱くのは、いい、、、、
抱かれるのは、「 怖い 」。。。。。。。。
「 嫌悪感 」を、感じてしまう事が、とても、怖い、、、、、、、、、、、、、
抱かれるのは、とても弱さを見つけられて、それをめちゃくちゃにされそうで、どうしても、怖い。
自分が、「 大切 」だと思った人に、心をめちゃくちゃにされることが、怖い。
「 信じる・信じない 」
「 受け入れる・受け入れない 」。。。そうじゃない、、、
「 怖い 」んだ、、、、、、、、、、、、「 抱かれる 」という、「 自分が、怖い 」んだ、、、、、、、、、、、
カラダに触られる事が、いまだに怖いんだ。 馬鹿らしいでしょ? 私も、そう、思うもの、、、、、、、、、、
なら、「 抱く方 」が、いい、、、、、、、、、、、、、
心を、少なくとも、めちゃくちゃにされる心配が無いもの、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、


でも、それじゃ、ダメなんだ、、、、、、、わかってる。。。。。。
私は、本当に、めんどくさいヤツだって、、、判って欲しかったんだ、、、
臆病者で、ウソツキだって。 ただ、知って欲しかった。 ウソの中から、抜け出せないでいるってこと、知って欲しかった。


自分と、これから。 向き合っていこうと思う。 辛辣に、もっと、深く。 対峙していこうかと、思う。
曖昧な時間の中で、もっと、ちゃんと。 時間自身も、感じていこうと思う。
私は、本当にアホだなあと、思う。 それでも、自分なりの答えに、いつか、たどり着きたいと、思うから、ふぁ~いと!自分

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿