2012年6月21日木曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Little puzzled (20070715)


Yesterday. In seven couples and younger brother, and ate the roast.From beginning to end, but he was very fun.When accounting, there was a small accident.It was originated from the difference of sex "oriented", was a minor signal.


Brother, it seems that you can feel something is wrong is. In haste, sent me a look I look back to find these answers.I said, "It is a hated person. I hate because," and so as not to be noticed, replied in an undertone.Since it was also sung by subtracting the border without the details, nuances that would receive much.My brother, as was a start. I switched the subject.


But I have seen her brother, the exchange of a few seconds of that set.Normally,,, I would not think, if it,,,,


I, to the "stupid-pretend.""Neat, so pull MoriShigeru, ♪ Nya is Nyago us! Has to treat us she always says," and.


If I, my brother would ease. So, in recent years without a follow-up as before, that Tsukihanashi.The flow of conversation, not assembled in the center brother, as you like that I have been talking about at will.But, and I have. My brother, I will not be able to stand somewhere.So, after a while. Brother, transferring all the stories.My brother, laughing. And, happily, happily, to take over, will become the center of the topic.


I,,, and will do what you're doing, I think.Would probably want to, what,,,His brother, and they "hate-like" me, you know.Brother himself. On ~Tsu have solved it, are in contact with me.As much as possible, so that it does not realize to me, as an effort not to lose the love of me,,,


So, we are brother and sister, as much as possible and never misses a meal once a month, and so on. . ."Off" so they do not."Hate" so they do not.My brother, seemed to understand the inner workings of nature-I.I, at any time. Even now.Every family, it does not stop even if discrete. Can not even copper.So, my brother, maybe not me extra care.


As well as the mother. . . May not even though they do not like it,,, be it only "do not want to let" me.But, "I do not care enough to even off, only a partial eye somewhere-just not the hated" Maybe a.Brother to me, and asked you to follow.Brother to the original state, implies a return to work and asked.Pretending to both public and private cute, and want to support a moment, smiling loveliness comes watery eyes. . .


And,,, I'm not beat, I think.Brother who are accustomed to be loved.To get that love you, brother accustomed.I think people feel like, without hesitation brother.I love having fun, people love his brother.May presume, is to ask for help, my brother can be cute.I, his brother and cute,,, I think.If you can, I think also want to raise support.But, again. Think that the way we are sister and brother and family, and he was Wakata.I, and "live". Decided at the moment.


When the mother, leaving the company, and want to let it die. Say you want to die forgive, is rejected.If there is no forgiveness of the mother, can not even weak will die, had become to the lack of human making.


From the time and "live", it made up its mind. I threw away the feeling I think, the family.MUST be discarded, was not alive. My mother, for just that, I ordered the last to me, "Ikiro".I, in a sobbing, I took somewhere in despair, it.Another. . . The family structure was abnormal,,, uncontrollably say, I think it was a distorted form of family.


Mother. . . Of lawyers. Reviews of divorce. Reviews of alimony.Had been thrown round me, all.I, the father, "only you are! Never forgive," and is despised by name.Were laughing. Was pretending to talk to "? Mill here, the data", and next to the father, to a certain person.My father was waving a white flag, hung without pulling a face, bright red trembling, before that there is a certain person, "not seen".More likely, it checkmate can not show that person, the data I have provided, would have felt since.I threatened no fake does not use or meaning.Surely, would be located was because my father had been familiar with "straightforward", only to come-led meaningful.And, I forgive my father was raised.It is, after the people. ~Tsu Have solved his neck and strangled, was pulling up.It, was a farewell gift from the last against the father, of my own way, even lie.


His brother, they sent me, and occasionally a small signal.I would help, it. . .I think I need to Tsukihanasa, and can not go. . .They held out their hands. . .But does not mean she's feeling, does not have noticed. . .The results would fall into a small confusion, always, his brother can not Tsukihanashi. . .And wind up being for that, a sad, eyes lack of confidence,,,And always want to stay, in the carefree brother exude self-confidence,,, because they hope, somewhere,,,But it is, in a sense true, but they say that picking a chance they will change, the growth of the brother,,,


Own fault, chickens come home to roost. . .Really, and I wish that would be not much of an exaggeration, I think really.Result of the actions of one's choice, as a matter of course they are, because they will only come obsessed. . .Because of the rules of its own inertia and Dajaku,,,,,,,,,,,,,Until the end, I'm sure, but does not help,,, they put out the hand,,, to his brother, mother,,,Worst, I,,, it 's way of life, it would not be the worst weakness, I think. . . I'm sorry,,,


But, this remains,,, not hurt, if you can live, everyone, from the desire at the same time also wants to be,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


小さな戸惑い  (20070715)


昨日。 弟カップルと7人で、焼肉を食べた。
終始、とても楽しかったのだけれど。
会計の際、小さなアクシデントがあった。
それは、「 志向 」性の違いから起きた、些細なシグナルだった。


弟は、違和感を感じることは出来たらしく。 速攻で、私を振り返り答えを求める視線を送ってきた。
私は、「 それは、嫌いな人は嫌いだからね。 」と、気付かれないように、小声で答えました。
詳細を歌わなくとも、そのくらいのニュアンスは受け取れるだろうとボーダーを引いてもいたからです。
弟は、ハッとしたように。 話題を切り替えました。


だけど、その一連の数秒のやりとりを、弟の彼女さんは見てる。
それを、普通は、、、どう、思うんだろうね、、、


私は、「 バカな・フリ 」をする。 
「 ニートで、ひきもりもなので、いつも彼女さんたちにご馳走になってます!にゃごにゃごです♪ 」と。


私が居ると、弟は安心してしまう。 だから、最近では以前ほどのフォローをせず、突き放してる。
会話の流れも、弟中心に組み立てず、私が好きなように、気の向くままに話してる。
だけど、私が居ると。 弟は、どこか目立たなくなってしまう。
だから、しばらくして。 弟に、話を全て振り替える。
弟は、笑う。 そして、嬉しそうに、楽しそうに、引き継ぐように、話題の中心になっていく。


私は、、、何をやっているんだろうと、思う。
なにが、したいのだろうと、、、
弟は、私を「 好きで・嫌い 」だと、知っている。
弟自身も。それを解かっている上で、私に接している。
出来る限り、私に悟られないように、私を好きだという気持ちを無くさないように努力するように、、、


だから、私たち姉弟は、月に一度の食事を極力欠かさないように、してる。。。
「 切れて 」しまわないように。
「 憎んで 」しまわないように。
弟は、私の内情・性質を理解しているようでした。
私は、いつでも。 いまでも。
家族全てが、離散してもとめないし。 どうともしない事。
だから、余計に弟は、私を気に掛けるのかも知れません。


母と同様に。。。私を、好きではないくせに、、、「 離したくない 」だけなのかも知れません。
けれど、「 切れても構わないほどには、嫌ってはいないだけ・欲目が何処か在るだけ 」なのかも知れません。
私に、フォローを求めてくる弟。
弟の元に、仕事復帰を暗に求めてくる様子。
公私共に、支えて欲しいと可愛いフリをして、涙目を一瞬、、、浮かべてくる愛らしさ。。。


かなわないよね、、、と、思う。
愛される事に慣れている弟。
愛してもらう事に、慣れている弟。
人を好きだと思う気持ちに、迷いの無い弟。
楽しい事が大好きで、人が大好きな弟。
甘える事が、助けを求める事が、可愛く出来る弟。
私は、弟を可愛いと、、、思う。
出来るなら、支えてあげたいとも思う。
けれど、もう。 私たち姉弟・家族の道は、分かたれたのだと思ってる。
私が、「 生きる 」と。 決めた瞬間に。


母に、会社を辞めるとき、死なせて欲しいと。死ぬ事を許して欲しいと言って、却下され。
母の許しが無ければ、死ぬ事すら出来ない意思の弱い、意思の欠けた人間に成っていました。


「 生きる 」と、決めたときから。 私は、家族を、思う気持ちを捨てました。
捨てなければ、生きられなかった。 母は、それでもいいから、「 生きろ 」と私に最後の命令をくだしました。
私は、それを、嗚咽の中で、どこか絶望の中で受けました。
もう。。。異常な家族構成だと、、、言わざる負えないほど、イビツな形の家族だったと思います。


母は。。。弁護士の件。 離婚の件。 慰謝料の件。
全てを、私に丸投げしてました。 
私は、父に「 お前だけは、絶対に許さない! 」と、名指しで蔑まれ。
笑っていました。 「 こっちの、データも見る? 」と、父の隣に居る、ある人物に話を振りました。
父は、顔を引きつらせ、真っ赤に震えながら、ある人物の居る手前、 「 見ない 」と白旗を振りました。
おそらく、私が用意しているデータを、その人物に見せられないチェックメイトだと、感じ取っていたからでしょう。
私は、フェイクや意味の無い脅しは使いません。 
確実に、意味のある・繋がってくる事しか、「 正攻法 」で在るだろう事は父も熟知していたからでした。
そして、私は、父を許してあげました。
それが、後々。 自分の首を絞めると解かっていて、引いてあげました。
それが、父に対する、私なりの、ウソでも最後のはなむけでしたから。


弟が、時折小さなシグナルを、送って来てしまう。
私は、それを、手助けしてしまう。。。
突き放さなくちゃ、いけないと思うのに。。。
手を、差し伸べてしまう。。。
彼女さんの気持ちに、気がついていないワケではないけれど。。。
小さな戸惑いが、いつも、弟を突き放し切れない結果に陥ってしまう。。。
あの、悲しそうな、自信のなさそうな目を向けられてしまうと、、、
いつもの、自信に溢れている屈託の無い弟で居て欲しいと、、、どこか、望んでしまうから、、、
けれど、それは、本当の意味で、弟の成長を・変わっていくチャンスを摘んでしまう事だと言うのに、、、


因果応報・自業自得。。。
本当に、その通りなのだろうなあと、つくづく思います。
自分の選んだ行動の結果、それらが当たり前のように、取り付いて来てしまうのでしょうから。。。
自分自身の惰性と惰弱なルールのせいで、、、、、、、、、、、、、
最後まで、私はきっと、助けないのに、、、手を出してしまう、、、弟に、、、母に、、、
最低な、生き様だよね、、、なんて、最悪な弱さなんだろうと、思う。。。ごめんね、、、


でも、、、このまま、、、誰も、傷つかずに、生きていけるのなら、そうありたいとも同時に望むから、、、、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿