2012年6月12日火曜日

- Middle school diary and reprint past -

Graduation (20090825)


In the gymnasium, have finished in the graduation ceremony, is now dissolved. I was looking for a human boy, was the same class for three years.(The little boy who is mentioned in the diary, summer clothes and junior high-era past.)Exit the corridor next to the pool, went to the schoolyard.The school building in the classroom, the road outside was not go from hill is divided into left and right, but go down the stairs.A little hesitation when I, tried to climb the stairs, from the top of the stairs, I looked up at the head boy and a voice.


Then, from under one of the girls, "the second button, please," and has been said.I've just been hiding in the corner of the stairs moment. I did not want was found.The boy's voice was heard."I'm sorry,? Button is good. Y button shirt from some people raise the second," and was answered.And seemed to have passed to the girl, the Y button on the shirt.I, somehow it harder to stay, and you about to leave, took a voice from above.


And "(my name ←) ○ ○ ○ ○!".Boy, has been running down the stairs. I, somehow, seems to had overheard, with embarrassment. . .But, boy, also of Gakuran sleeve, from all of the buttons other than button Gakuran no second, Remove the second button,"And," This gave us held out to me.The boy, also most of the Y button on the white shirt, seemed to have been taken to the girls.However, only the second button, seems to have left me,,, the chest was very painful.


In my hand, girl I got from two of the case number of years, and there were a bouquet.I lost a little, was handed to the boy. Breast is full, than the words could not.


Was always easy.For him, knitted over three years, sweater. But, did not pass.Listen to your favorite color to him, "I'm like peppermint green", said,And "mint green paper?", Is laughter from the solution rather than pronunciation, or embarrassed.Always, without rain well, about three times, was knitting in the seat next to each other and nearby, a wool sweater of a different color, different.Athletic meet. As will make him a lunch box, it fails. Egg sandwich. I let it rot.But me laugh.He is a very, but was Mote, also made without her. Really, I was so happy somewhere.But I liked a lot, Hard To Say I'm Sorry. But, always, me not to close. . .


To him, but heard a favorite scent, "the aroma of peach, I love you" which, it was said,But looked for some, the colon of peach,,, sweet, shy, I spent the scent of lemon-lime,,,However, I am pleased that one by one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now my heart is full. . . . . . . . .Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


We are, as it is, was young. Another, up to the chin, did not become words.I got the second button from the boy, put a small bottle, until about 30 years old, was taken to the important place.I believe the important feeling feeling feeling you'll love the people, the people, the people.The second button I got from him,,, to me, gave me brought, a kind of hope.Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,Nice to me, thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

From this point forward, past diary, in high school, go.I think again, and it will start adding some junior high school days, writing and spilled, also, was not enough space, such as those.


Right now our children are suffering from, but wishes strongly, that the family, we saved a little, or copper. . . . .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-過去日記・転載・中学校時代-



卒業      (20090825)



体育館で、卒業式が済んで、解散になりました。私は一人、3年間同じクラスだった少年を探しました。
( 過去日記・中学校時代・夏服・で触れている少年です。 )
プールの横の渡り廊下を抜けて、校庭へ向かいました。
教室のある校舎には、左右に分かれている坂から行くか、階段から行くしか外側の道は在りませんでした。
私は少し迷い、階段を登ろうとした時、階段の真上から、少年声がして頭上を見上げました。

すると、一つ下の少女たちから、「 第二ボタン、ください 」と、言われてました。
私は、階段の隅に咄嗟に隠れてしまいました。見つかりたくなかったからでした。
少年の声が聞こえました。
「 ごめん、第二ボタンはあげる人がいるから。Yシャツのボタンでいい? 」と、答えてました。
そして、Yシャツのボタンを、少女に渡しているようでした。
私は、なんとなく居辛くなり、立ち去ろうとすると、真上から声がかかりました。

「 ○○○○!( ←私の名前です ) 」と。
少年は、階段を駆け下りてきました。私は、なんとなく、立ち聞きしてしまったようで、バツが悪く。。。
だけど、少年が、ガクランの袖も、第二ボタン以外全てのボタンのないガクランから
、第二ボタンを外して、
「 これ、 」と、私に差し出してくれました。
少年は、白いYシャツのボタンのほとんども、少女たちに取られているようでした。
ですが、第二ボタンだけは、残してくれていたようで、、、胸がとても苦しくなりました。

私の手には、2年の番格の少女からもらった、花束かありました。
少し迷ったのですが、少年に差し出しました。胸がいっぱいで、言葉にまりませんでした。

いつも、優しかった。
彼のために、3年かけて編んだ、セーター。 でも、渡せなかった。
彼に好きな色を聞いて、「 ペパーミントグリーンが好きだよ 」と、言われ、
「 ペーパーミントグリーン? 」と、発音が解からなく爆笑され、恥ずかしかったり。
いつも、うまく編めず、3回くらい、違う毛糸、違うカラーのセーターを、隣同士や近くの席で編みました。
運動会。彼にお弁当を作ろうとして、失敗して。 たまごサンド。 腐らせてしまって。
でも、笑ってくれて。
彼はとても、もてたのに、彼女も作らなくて。どこか、すごく、嬉しくて。
すごく好きだったのに、素直になれなくて。 でも、いつも、近い場所にいてくれた。。。

彼に、好きな香りを聞いたのに、「 ピーチの香りが、好きだよ 」と、いわれたのに、
ピーチのコロンを、いくつか探したのに、、、甘くて、恥ずかしくて、レモンライムの香りを使ってしまったり、、、
でも、一つ一つが嬉しくて、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、胸がいっぱいになりました。。。。。。。。。
ありがとう、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

私たちは、そのまま、わかれました。 もう、胸がいっぱいで、言葉になりませんでした。
少年からもらった第二ボタンは、小さなビンに入れて、30歳くらいまで、大事にとっておきました。
人を好きになる気持ち、人を大切に思う気持ち、人を信じる気持ち。
彼からもらった第二ボタン、、、私に、希望のようなものを、もたらしてくれました。
ありがとう、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
やさしくしてくれて、ありがとう、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

     ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

これ以降、過去日記、高校時代に、進みます。
中学校時代、書きこぼしや、書ききれなかったものなどは、また改めて、書き足していくと思います。

どうか、今現在、苦しんでいる子供たちが、家族が、少しでも救われていく事を、強く願います。。。。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿