2012年6月22日金曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■

Do not just from the solution (20070803)


Parting with the father, now about eight years.Late last year found me, my father was waiting for the car on the road to return motorboat came digs.


In my view, but was certainly a sight passenger cars.Even though from an angle, so that the contact did not seem so, I was watching a different direction as it is.Cousin, has raised a voice like twitchy.The next moment, with the sound exaggerated brake, passenger car was the previous stop at front of me.


Suddenly, if you look at the driver's seat. Opened the passenger-side window, like a little angry father, has been spoken to.And "? I'm going to anywhere."And "to buy a cleaning tool," I normally meet.Father, so color is white people, so they left as soon as the angry red face, was a human emotion Yomitoke easy.In this case also, the red in the face, has been asked in the speech a little daunting.Catching up will be asked a few words, not silly, the answer. My father went, "I go take care," went away.


Are cousins, have seen the ins and outs of us, said."And I thought or being run over."How much anything I said, It's not it, and you do not mind saying I'm from an angle.Cousin said he had thought, and I have seen the thing that caught my father's car, then obviously come hit.So, and he could not be stopped in surprise.


My father and I would be surprised to see that face I wanted, I could certainly guess.But, I have a detached, and probably ran out in reverse.But, I do not from the solution,,,Doing that, what the hell fun would it?And Why not, as far as! "You fool", seems to be?In fact, you fool! I think it was, against his father, with "ー! Not popular", I thought.


Why would not you like that stupid?The solution is not from reason,,,Do you hate me? I hate it?But if you have hate, but more that there is a different way I think,,,You are upset? ? ? Not from the solution. . .


But, I think.Until now, even the feeling of family and said, I had been through.

But, and I do not Well then, was finally Kigatsuke.In order not to damage, I think people want to protect, the important person.Want to know, the feelings of others, and you want to understand, was Kigatsuke.


Who, little by little. Could we be changed, I do not know if.


· · · · · · As an aside · · · · · · · · ·I have ran over it twice, and this cousin.The first time, if you are a looking away in the parking lot, on the legs of the cousin, will stop the car was.It was as mad as hell, but had been seen dragging a little, I want to was fine.


Second, when to stop the car to the bookstore, rather than a sense of back from the solution at all, was asked to navigate.Show me the back of the hand both cousins, the gesture was.I wondered. Another, can be back-space is not feel it had been.A little more, What can I back? And, I think has brought back.Then, hitting the car was parked cousin had borrowed from his brother.


And suddenly see, was painfully pinched by the car cousin.I was out of the car in a hurry.Cousin, the pain of too much and, in pain and bad feelings come from, 30 to 40 minutes, did not listen then the mouth.But, good friends. And not strange, I think.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

解からない事ばかり  (20070803)


父と別れて、8年くらいになりました。
去年暮れ、父が競艇帰りに道路で車を待っていた私を見つけ、突っ込んで来ました。


私の視界には、確かに一台の乗用車が見えていましたが。
角度からいっても、接触するようには思えなかったので、そのまま違う方向を見てました。
従姉妹が、引きつったような声を上げました。
次の瞬間、大げさなブレーキ音と共に、私の目の前に先ほどの乗用車が停まりました。


ふと、運転席を見ると。 助手席の窓を開け、父が少し怒ったように、話しかけてきました。
「 どこに行くんだ? 」と。
「 大掃除の道具を買いに 」と、普通に応えました。
父は、色が白い人なので、怒ると直ぐに赤く顔に出てしまうので、感情が読み解け易い人でした。
この時も、顔を赤くして、少し威圧するような話し方で問い掛けてきました。
二言三言、他愛ない近況を聞かれ、答え。 父は、「 気をつけて行けよ 」と行って、去って行きました。


従姉妹が、私たちの一部始終を見ていて、言いました。
「 轢かれるかと思った 」と。
私はいくらなんでも、それはないし、角度から言っても平気だよ、と言いました。
すると従姉妹は、父の車が私を捉えたのを見て、明らかにぶつけてくる気だと思ったと言いました。
だから、驚いてとめることも出来なかったのだと。


確かに父は、私が驚く顔が見たかったのだろうなとは、推測ができました。
けれど、淡々としている私に、逆にキレてしまったのだろうと。
だけど、、、解からないな、、、
そんなことをして、一体何が楽しいのだろう?
「 アホか! 」と、思われるくらいじゃないのだろうかと?
実際、アホか!と思いましたし、父に対して、「 大人気無いー! 」とも、思ってました。


なんで、こんなくだらない事をするんだろう?
理由が解からない、、、
私が嫌いなの? 憎んでるの?
でも、憎んでるんなら、もっと違う方法があるとは思うのだけど、、、
怒ってるの??? 解からない。。。


だけど、、、思う。
今までは、こういった家族の気持ちすら、私はスルーしてた。。。
だけど、それじゃいけなんだと、やっと気がつけた。
大切な人を、守りたいと思う人を、傷つけないために。
人の気持ちを、知りたいと、理解したいと、、、気がつけました。


人は、少しずつ。 変わっていけるのかも、知れませんね。 


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・余談ですが・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
私は、この従姉妹を、2回轢いたことがあります。
一回目は、駐車場で余所見をしていて、従姉妹の足の上で、車を止めてしまいました。
物凄く怒っていましたが、ちょっと引きずっていたみたですが、大丈夫だったみたいです。

二回目は、本屋さんに車を止めるときに、バックの感覚が全然解からなく、ナビしてもらっていました。
従姉妹が両手の甲を私に見せて、ジェスチャーしました。
不思議に思いました。 もう、バック出来るスペースは無い気がしてたのですが。
もう少し、バックできるのかな?と、思い、バックさせました。
すると、従姉妹が弟から借りていた車を叩き停めました。


ふと見ると、従姉妹が車に挟まれて苦しそうでした。
私は、慌てて車を出しました。
それから従姉妹は、あまりの痛さと、痛みからくる気持ち悪さとで、30~40分、口を聞いてくれませんでした。
でも、仲良しです。 不思議だなと、思います。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿