2012年6月20日水曜日

■ Nanzo and to live is? ■生きるとは・なんぞや?■

Good people, friendly people. (20061212)

Paternal grandmother, in the hospital from the weakness of physical fitness, will be one year soon. Accordingly, is likely also had concomitant dementia.


My grandmother and, due to the nature of the house, had a better bet Hanafuda. (. Until about junior high school students)Hanafuda is a few years until you stop, really well, was passage at arms."I Baba~a ー book! ー! Was ~Tsu! Fuck you ass," and can flip through the bills."I four light rain! Bald! This," and or struggling.More often than not, but that was much larger and have got carried away, or by the debris to escape grandma, would escape."Bar-chan Oh! Light is five ~! Quit" or,"Triple-book! Quit" or, in feeling emotions MAX really was passage at arms.I think even grandma, and "! Give me quickly! 'S hand role brat!" This, the two sides, pretty mouth was bad.


Grandma and went to dinner from time to time.Was pulling out. (. I hold hands, but I did not like)By using a hand or foot grandma is coming weak, the back, was careful not to fall.I think because it was said to father or mother, except playing cards more than necessary, and was in contact with gently.Two people, I went to Kabuki. In the family, we also travel a few times. Also at the trip destination, was out the Hanafuda.

Since then the divorce and one parent six or seven years ago, and I have not seen Grandma.Said around May 10, brother of my grandmother went to the hospital with my dad, who came and shook.My brother, grandma had said, and seem that long.Grandma is so much that was talking about me."Even today, came from that (I) ○ ○ ○, Do not worry.""Before,. From took me for a walk is (I) ○ ○ ○""After this, if you come from (I) ○ ○ ○,. I'm fine" and.


My father is in trouble, but said so several times "(i) ○ ○ ○ anymore, to the (hospital) does not come from here,"Each time, Grandma "(i) ○ ○ ○ is. From that came every day and"., And so had to say is repeat. "Before, came from. Even after this, you come from."


I do not go. In the future. To stand up, this destination. Even as it was Grandma's funeral, I will not go.Bondage is paternal, maternal. Human relations. Problem of the inheritance.From an early age, to come face to face. It seems cold, it will hesitate.


My brother and mother. My brother stopped in the night, did a report a street.I said, "or along, I daily ー. Are we take care of grandma," and I tried to laugh.My mother, "That? Boast Why? Why be so happy," and to despise, I did think so.My mother, my grandmother is hate. When greeting the marriage of the father, it was taunted, but did not seem unforgettable.And "Yarrow! Beggar"! "Cat burglar" "Pansuke!" This, we distributed, seems to have been abused.The stomach of the mother, I was stay. After the miscarriage of some told me that it was a child was finally able to.Even after marriage, a long time. Mother is forced to come so mother and sister of his father.Also to the wedding, also did not give me out, I did not even get up to the house, my mother would surely it was hard.How to grandmother, to decline a house, life is impoverished father since I was a child, my father finally made his professional debut,How did my mother to marry Just when I thought that life becomes easy and you probably did Kataka~tsu forgiveness.


I, however. . . Just did not stay folded.What are you think like that, why, just sad.Yourself, just Yarikirenaka~tsu.


I, for a long time. I remembered that people did not accumulate in the ear.For better or worse, be left in the impression of a person, does not collect in very unpleasant. It is still not much different.So, even take a photo, also with a mobile phone, not hate.At work, unless you are forced to take reluctantly, in private, nor does it take almost.(Mobile or Meado exchange, it is limited in many ways is hate, does not have.)


Why show up? Would not be "misunderstood" in a good way. (Also be hated. But there are many)"Good people" "people friendly". Would have said, many times?To that degree, I will become to hate yourself. Go no longer stay folded. Makes me want to cry.Who is hated, has been through, but feel very comfortable.


When talking to people, usually with a smile, has been happily answering. A matter of fact, it is like being troublesome quarrels or pry.From me, when the conversation and jokes, because people can not speak, but I only talk to that person waving.Bullying is like, because it becomes a gas. Be anxious about, is how taking action, to regret, because machine.I believe that just a piece of cake. Have yielded better, because easier.Enough to argue about, an obsession, because something does not mean there is a policy.


I'll have "leadership" human "pure". Would have been said many times?Ridicule, but to become a habit. That kind of guy! Not my decision! ! In my heart, so I though a minimum.Hurt, the child was in the always together. "Always unfair to decide anything just you!"Do not cry, but was a child. I was a child but strong. In public, get upset about, I hurt her.Kits, all of me. Behavior, the attitude is, suppose I was just hurt a friend in high school.Was going to have to be careful. But was that good intentions, I think. I had hurt the girl familiar.


I was "going to" keep quiet. So that inconspicuous, I was going.Nevertheless, the presence of me, that just hurt someone.Notice it every time, how would you dislike. How, I would have laughed at himself.


It is said that people at a time, and "friendly", anger seeping into that person.Even want to hurt, and I want to take even cornered, they feel. So, laugh gently.Then, as much as possible has not met, was supposed to run away gently in contact with.I do not want to hurt, words and attitudes. Using the situation, I do not want to Itaburi.Remain "friendly people", as ends. So that there is no next encounter, began to take action.Was actually hurt because hate, and suffer yourself.Or, without hurt. To not feel anything, because I do not want noticed.Felt it would be "a fun game of" it, because he was scared.So, was supposed to turn down softly, the next meeting.


After I intended to hurt people, "Do you feel like" What I did not want to know. Because he was scared.It is, surely. Even your own, I think that probably that you do not, believe in yourself.This leave. Are beginning to think is not bad, regardless of anyone, even to live.Much, and do not want to change with anyone, because that was also was hoping. And pleasant it is, because sometimes I had expected.. . . Still, if you meet "without overdoing it" with someone, I also think I wish. Both, I think to love with all their might.I also think I wish I could meet, to be passionate about something, something. Also want to try all the power.I arrogant. Think again. Ru solved well or how ugly yourself, when you text.And that the said, and thought that the difference in the direction of all hope that the.So, I can not move. Might not want to move.Be determined to one, but still, perhaps scary, to something. I also forget who one is, I think at the same time.Still, when you think of yourself something strongly, because I liked. Remember, that the sense of stability."Something" "someone", to me, might be necessary.


Also the fear of that "most", but "make" something special, remember that.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

■生きるとは・なんぞや?■


いい人・優しい人。     (20061212)



父方の祖母が、体力の衰弱から入院して、そろそろ1年になります。それに伴って、痴呆症も併発してしまったそうです。

祖母とは、家の性質上、よく賭け花札をしました。( 中学生くらいまで。 )
花札を止めるまでの数年間は、本当によく、打ち合いました。
「 ババァーブックだ!死にやがれ!ったー! 」と、札をめくったり。
「 雨四光だ!このハゲ! 」と、追い討ちをかけたり。
大抵は、調子に乗っていると、おばあちゃんがカス逃げをしたりして、逃げられてしまう事の方が多かったですが。
「 おばーちゃん!五光はやめて~! 」とか、
「 トリプルブックはやめて~!! 」とか、本気で喜怒哀楽MAX気味で、打ち合いました。
おばあちゃんも、「 このガキ!手役だ!さっさとよこせ! 」と、双方、結構口が悪かったと思います。

おばあちゃんとは、時々食事に行きました。
手を引きました。(手を繋ぐのは、好きではなかったのですが。)
足が弱って来ているおばあちゃんの、背中に手を添えたりして、転ばないように気をつけました。
父や母に言われていたので、必要以上に花札以外では、優しく接していたと思います。
二人で、歌舞伎にも行きました。家族で、何度か旅行もしました。旅行先でも、花札を打ちました。

父母が6~7年前に離婚をして以来、おばあちゃんとは会っていません。
10月ごろ、弟が父と一緒に祖母の病院へ行き、見舞って来たと言いました。
弟は、おばあちゃん、長くなさそうだと言っていました。
おばあちゃんは、私の事をずっと話していたそうです。
「 今日も、○○○(私)が来てくれたから、心配ないよ。 」
「 さっきも、○○○(私)が散歩に連れて行ってくれたから。 」
「 この後、○○○(私)が来てくれるから、大丈夫だよ。 」と。

父は困って、「 ○○○(私)はもう、ここ(病院)へは来ないから 」と何度か言ったそうですが、
その度に、おばあちゃんは「 ○○○(私)は、毎日来てくれてるから。 」と。
「 さっきも、来てくれたから。この後も、来てくれるから。 」と、繰り返し言っていたそうです。

私は、行きません。これからも。たとへ、この先。おばあちゃんのお葬式だったとしても、私は行かないでしょう。
父方、母方のシガラミが。人間関係が。相続の問題が。
幼い頃から、目の当たりにして来て。冷たいようですが、躊躇してしまいます。

弟と母と私。夜に立ち寄った弟が、一通り報告をしてくれました。
私は、「 そっか、私が毎日、おばあちゃんのお世話してるのかー。 」と、笑ってみました。
母は、「 それが、そんなに嬉しい事なのか!?自慢なのか!? 」と、蔑むように、嫌そう言いました。
母は、祖母が嫌いです。父との結婚の挨拶の際、なじられた事が、忘れられないようでした。
「 このパンスケ! 」「 泥棒猫! 」「 乞食ヤロウ! 」と、散々、罵られたそうです。
母のお腹には、私が居ました。何人かの流産の後に、やっと出来た子供だと言っていました。
結婚してからも、ずっと。母は、父の母と姉に強いられて来たそうです。
結婚式にも、出てくれなかったのも、家に上げてもらえなかったのも、きっと母は辛かったのでしょう。
祖母の方は、家が衰退して、生活は父が子供の頃から困窮し、やっと父がプロデビューして、
生活が楽に成ると思っていたた矢先に母と結婚する事になった経緯が、許し難かったのでしょう。

私は、ただ。。。居たたまれなかっただけ。
どうして、そんな風に思われているのか、悲しかっただけ。
自分自身が、やりきれなかっただけ。

私は、昔から。人の記憶に残るのが、イヤでたまりませんでした。
良くも悪くも、人の印象に残る事が、とてもイヤでたまりません。それは、今でもあまり変わりません。
ですから、写真を撮るのも、携帯を持つのも、嫌いで成りません。
仕事で、仕方なく撮らざるを得ない場合を除き、プライベートでは、ほとんど撮ったりもしません。
( 携帯やメアド交換は、いろんな意味で制限されるのが嫌いで、持ちません。 )

なのに何故?良い意味で「 誤解 」されるんだろう。(嫌われる事も、たくさんありますけれど。)
「 良い人 」「 優しい人 」。何度、言われただろう?
その度に、私は自分が大嫌いに成って行く。居たたまれなく成って行く。泣きたくなって来る。
嫌われて、スルーされた方が、とても気がラクなのに。

人と話すとき、大抵笑顔で、嬉しそうに応対してる。それは、ケンカや詮索されるのがメンドウだから。
私から、会話やジョークをする時は、話せない人が居るから、その人に話を振っているだけなのに。
イジメみたいで、気になってしまうから。気になるくらいなら、アクションを起こして、後悔する方が、マシだから。
私は、ラクなことばかり考えている。譲っている方が、ラクだから。
主張するほど、執着するほど、なにかにポリシーがあるわけじゃないから。

「 純粋な人 」「 リーダーシップがあるよね 」。何度言われただろう?
嘲笑が、クセになる。そんなヤツ!いねーよ!!   心の中は、こんなに最低なのにね。
いつも一緒に居た子を、傷つけた。「 いつも、おまえばかり何でも決めてズルイ! 」
泣かない子だったのに。気の強い子だったのに。人前で、取り乱すほど、私は彼女を傷つけた。
きっと、私の全てが。言動が、態度が、高校時代の友人を傷つけてばかりいたのだろう。
気をつけていたつもりだったのに。良かれと思っていたことだったのに。私は、身近な少女を傷つけていた。

おとなしくしている「 つもり 」だったんだ。目立たないようにしている、つもりだったんだ。
なのに、私の存在が、誰かを傷つけてばかりいる。
それに気付くたび、どれほど嫌悪しただろう。どれほど、自分自身を嘲笑しただろう。

人に、「 優しい 」と言われる度に、その人物に怒りがわいてくる。
傷つけたいとすら、追い詰めてしまいたいとすら、感じてしまう。だから、優しく笑う。
次に、出来るだけ出会わないように、優しく接して逃げるように成っていた。
傷つけたくないから、言葉や態度。シチュエーションを利用して、いたぶりたくないから。
「 優しい人 」のまま、終われるように。次の出会いがないように、行動をとるようになった。
実際に傷つけて、自分が苦しむのがイヤだったから。
もしくは、傷つかずに。何も感じない事に、気付きたくなかったから。
それを、「 楽しいゲーム性 」だと感じてしまう事が、怖かったから。
だから、次の出会いを、やんわりと断るようになっていた。

私は、人を意図して傷つけた後、「 どう感じるのか 」知りたくなかったから。怖かったから。
それは、きっと。自分自身すら、自分自身を信じていないって事なのだろうと思います。
このまま。誰とも関わらず、生きるのも悪くないと思い始めてる。
ずっと、誰とも変わりたくないと、願っていた事もあったから。それが心地よいと、思っていたこともあるから。
。。。それでも、「 無理せず 」誰かと出会えたら、いいなあとも思う。全力で愛するのにとも、思う。
何かに、情熱を傾けられる何かに、出会えたらいいのになあとも思う。全ての力を試してみたいとも思う。
傲慢だね。改めて思う。自分がどれほど醜いか、文章にすると良く解かる。
言っている事と、思っている事と、願っている事の方向性の全ての違い。
だから、動けない。動きたくないのかも知れない。
何かに、どれか一つに決める事が、まだ、怖いのかも知れない。身の程知らずだねとも、同時に思う。
それでも、何かを強く思っている時の自分自身が、好きだったから。その安定感を、覚えてる。
「 誰か 」「 何か 」が、私には、必要なのかも知れない。

でも、「 一番 」「 特別な何か 」を作る事の怖さも、覚えてる。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿