2012年4月23日月曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Seared futon.
(20060806)
To be beaten with bare hands than as "chastisement", had been struck by such as "rice paddle or wooden handle of a vacuum cleaner bashing futon, for business use."
I have heard that while the children, why and what my mother hit by beating futon.
The answer was mother says, "because it hurts and hands."


There was also to be kicked in the leg.
To or when it is decided on, emotional ups and downs of the mother has increased, I fled to a corner back of the bunk beds, such as seared futon is no longer reach to me, toe and heel of the foot as the explosion I continued kicked in, such as armor.
Tired mother, until the breath rises.


On average, had received the "chastisement" of about one to three times per day.
If time will be the calculation had been beaten every few hours.
I think that was getting used to be beaten, that does not have to be driven, in pain after being beaten in the daily routine is something going to get used to become chronic.


As an aside. . .
My mother was talking to friends from time to time, and that at this time.
"Children from the beating futon hide many times, had been Kaikae," said with a laugh.


However, to a degree is that I do not even remember that.
In those days, why they say such things, why the mother did not wonder now.
Because I have never hidden at least once.
I think my brother might, but also for his brother to do such a thing is still not small, I do not think.
So, exactly? Who


But when the mother is speaking in public, I have hidden your affirmative as "laughing," but was.
It seemed like it wanted a mother.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Affection of the mother, in any form. . I wanted.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today, the full text, was read,,,
But, in my head,,, does not come in,,,

Of this,,, What a repeat,,,


But now,
Mother's blog even more,,,
"Talk-a-year" in home-grandmother-of-age of 10 is the middle, I have written,,,,
> To that of "child" is, not mentioned, most,,,


Trends-in mother-to say about it is not,,,,
However,,,
> In the perspective of the mother
Because I think-and I want to leave I think Kai-mother,,,


Instead of writing-along-to instructions and intentions of someone,,,,
Mother's perspective Akumademo
Because I think-and I want to leave their mother Kai-think,,,


That no written,,,
For my mother,,, only that,,,
> "Specific gravity" was thin-
And, would probably say that,,, is only to interpret,,, Ha,,, (laughs
I can not be helped,,,
Human mind is so "free" - for better or for worse,,,,


It is also no induction they twist one's arm
If you wish for what it is-just-a,,,
And it obtained its own-necessarily-the-answer-is not necessarily wanted,,,,


Still,,,
It is also no induction force, they also twist one's arm to rule,,,
Remains intact, and, from there I think,,,


If it is my "choice-I chose",,,
Also, you want to get that answer,,, and also different-my hope,,,
Probably one of the choices, I chose it also,,,,


Still,,,
Human mind is and ought to be, freedom, because I think,,,

This is a single data-
Will-and as one sample,,,


As we will be saved even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,

As we will be saved-even a little-is-of-your-adult children are suffering still,,,


You Can not Hurry-one by one, little by little,,,
Can not be-that you can,,, let's overcome-digested,,,
39 years,,, because there was no liberty-yourself-even his own,,,
To confront,,, perfectly straight,,, and accept-digested,,, let go,,,
• Do not collapse at the speed Shimawa-yourself, straight, without Hikikomora, Chants,,, smile Arahorasassa ~ ☆ (


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

布団たたき。                                          (20060806)

「折檻」として素手で叩かれることよりも、「布団たたきや掃除機の取っ手、業務用の木のシャモジ」などで叩かれていました。
子供ながらに、母になぜ布団たたきで叩くのかと聞いたことがあります。
母曰く、「手だと痛いから」と答えていました。



足で蹴られることもありました。
それは決まって、母の感情の起伏が高まったときか、、私が二段ベッドの奥隅へと逃れ、布団たたきなどが私に届かなくなったときに、爆発したように踵やつま先、足の甲などで蹴られ続けました。
母が疲れて、息が上がるまで。



平均して、1日に1~3回程度の「折檻」を受けていました。
時間にすれば、数時間おきに叩かれていた計算になります。
叩かれること、追い立てられることに慣れることはありませんが、叩かれた後の痛みには毎日の日常の中では慢性化して慣れて行くものだと思いました。

余談ですが。。。
母はこの時のことを、時々友人に話してました。
「子供たちは布団たたきを何度も隠すから、買い換えていた」と、笑いながら。

ですが、私にはその記憶が一度も無いのです。
当時も、母が何故、そのようなことを言うのか、不思議でなりませんでした。
少なくとも私は一度も隠したことが無かったからです。
弟かもと思うのですが、まだ小さない弟がそんなことをするようにも、思えません。
では、一体誰が?

ただ母が人前で話すとき、私は自分が隠したように肯定して「笑って」いましたけれど。
母がそれを望んでいたように思えたので。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
母の愛情が、どのようなカタチであれ。。欲しかったのです。
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

今日は、、、全文、、、読めました、、、
けれど、、、アタマの中に、、、入って来ません、、、

これの、、、繰り返しなのだろう、、、

けれど・いま
母のブログのほうでも、、、
私が・10歳のころの・祖母宅での・「 1年間の・話し 」が・書かれている・最中です、、、
>「 子供 」のことには、、、ほとんど・触れられていません、、、

それについて・母に・どうこう・言う事は・ありません、、、
ただ、、、
>母の視点で
母の・思うままに・書いてほしいと・思うからです、、、

誰かの・指示や・意図に・沿って・書くのではなく、、、
あくまでも・母の視点で
母自身が・思うままに・書いてほしいと・思うからです、、、

書かれないということは、、、
母にとっては、、、それだけ、、、
>「 比重 」が・薄かった
と、いうことなのだろうと、、、解釈するだけです、、、はあ、、、(笑
しょうがないね、、、
人のココロは・良くも悪くも・「 自由 」だから、、、

ねじ伏せるのでも・誘導するのでもなく
ただ・あるがままにを・望むのなら、、、
それは・自分自身が・望んだ答えを・必ずしも・得られるとは・限らない、、、

それでも、、、
支配するのでも・力でねじ伏せるのでも・誘導するのでもなく、、、
あるがままに・そのままにと、、、思うから、、、

それが・私の「 選んだ・選択肢 」なら、、、
その・得たい答えもまた、、、私の望みとは・異なることも、、、
それも・私が選んだ・選択肢の一つだろう、、、

それでも、、、
人のココロは・自由であるべきだと、思うから、、、

これが・一つのデータ
一つのサンプルと・なりますように、、、

今現在・イジメや虐待で苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、
今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンの・みなさんが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

あせらず・一つずつ、、、少しずつ、、、
できること・できないこと、、、消化して・克服していこう、、、
39年間、、、自分自身ですら・自分自身を・省みなかったのだから、、、
対峙して、、、まっすぐにちゃんと、、、消化して・うけとめて、、、進んでいこう、、、
自分が・潰れてしまわない・速度で、ひきこもらずに・まっすぐに、ちゃんと、、、アラホラサッサ~☆(笑

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿