2012年4月25日水曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Green light.
 (20060814)

When I was young, way of crossing signal was not known.
What "good go to the" when, and, I did not know.
Strongly with the mother said, "Get over signal when it becomes blue."
No signal at the mall road, I went to remember while being beaten.
"Look at the left and right cross."


If the "green light", it may be over is found.
Signal at the intersection There are eight, though.
Bracts 4 signal, the signal for vehicles four for pedestrians.
What good over which signals if the blue, did not know.
If the signal in the blue one, whether a thing may be over, did not understand.


Was taught and as knowledge "If the signal to cross over blue", or if it becomes blue crossing signal which was not is taught.

I was impatient in the car would pass through violently, to wait.
When the blue at the same time one of the signals had been in the car runs out the "Look left and right."
I remember, it made ​​a sound horn and brakes.
And someone! "Dangerous", I feel like if you cried.
I had seen the signal, the signal of the car was in transit. (At the time,. That it could not understand)
That has gone out to play without having to worry about as expected, but is now likely to be run over.
And go home at 5 o'clock chime, as was the mother of Recca Naguritobasa.
And! "I heard at a red light ran out."
I was violently denied. "It was blue."


We distributed beaten. We cried distributed.
I apologized. And "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
But I did not lie liked, mother.
What is a "blue of the signal which is crossing" of the signal of each of the signal and the crossroads of the vehicle, also, and signals for pedestrians, because I just did not know.


Children's story. Parental guidance.
'S not necessarily a match, I think becoming an adult, I wish I was that Yappari difficult.
Each is surely correct.
Each, not bad kit.


But "Why?" A little Why, When I was around.
I think more just inconsolably, So I think I had become friendly result.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


Today ^ ^ (it-little-tired; could not read at all,>;;

 World affairs is more like that turned into quite Ki-,,,
 
Mata and from tomorrow,
 I also like going to blog and update the law of the mother,,,
 One's own against the more-there? Mental control? It also becomes necessary-(^ ^;;
 
Absolutely, and now my mother has written
 > "One year" in-home grandmother,,,
 Quite so "time axis"-tight (^ ^;;

 This is a single data-
 Will-and as one sample,,,
 
As we will be saved-even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse-in now,,,

As we will be saved-even a little of Adult Children, are you still suffering from,,,,
 
I myself, straight Chant,,, face to face,,,
 To digest, let's overcome,,,
 I'm going to sleep early today Emi (
 
Tomorrow, will go in the perspective of mother-to-write "one year of home-grandmother"-my mother,,,
 -As much as possible to it without fatigue? As needed,,,
 Hit points? Charge? Let-to,,, (laughs

 One by one, little by little, without Hikikomora-straight, fine,,, smile Arahorasassa ~ ☆ (
 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
 
青信号。   (20060814)

私は幼い頃、信号の横断の仕方が解っていませんでした。
いつ、「進んで良い」のかが、解っていなかったのです。
お母さんは「信号が青になったら渡りなさい」と強く言いました。
商店街の信号の無い道路でも、叩かれながら覚えていきました。
「左右を見て渡る」。


「青信号」なら、渡っても良いのは解りました。
けれど交差点では信号は8つあります。
歩行者用の信号4つと、車両用の信号4つです。
どの信号が青なら渡って良いのか、解っていませんでした。
一つでも信号が青なら、渡っても良いものなのかどうか、理解していませんでした。

知識として「信号が青なら渡れる」と教えてもらいましたが、どの信号が青くなれば渡れるのかは教えてもらってはいませんでした。

私は車が激しく通る中で、待つのに痺れを切らしてしまいました。
信号の一つが青になると同時に、「左右を見て」車が走る中を飛び出していました。
クラクションやブレーキ音がしたのを、覚えています。
誰かが「危ない!」と、叫んだような気がします。
私が見ていた信号は、通過中の車の信号でした。(当時は、理解できていませんでした。)
案の定、轢かれそうになりましたが気にせず遊びに出かけてしまいました。
5時のチャイムで家路に着くと、烈火の如く母親に殴り飛ばされました。
「赤信号で飛び出したって聞いたぞ!」と。
私は激しく否定しました。「青だった」と。

散々殴られ。散々泣き叫び。
私は謝りました。「ごめんなさい・ごめんなさい・ごめんなさい」と。
でも、ウソは言ってなかったんだよ、おかあさん。
車両の信号と、歩行者用の信号と、また十字路のそれぞれの信号の「どれが渡れる信号の青」なのかが、解っていなかっただけだから。

子供の言い分。親の指導。
必ずしも一致するものじゃないから、大人になって思うのは、やっぱり難しいんだなあということでした。
それぞれが、きっと正しい。
それぞれが、きっと悪くない。

ただ少しの「なぜ?」なのかに、気が回っていたら。
もっと、優しい結果になっていたのかな、とやるせなく思うだけで。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

今日は・ちょっと・疲れちゃって(^^;;;>まったく・読めませんでした

世界情勢のほうが・かなり・気になっちゃっているみたいです、、、

そして・明日から・また、
母のほうのブログも・更新していくようなので、、、
そちらの方に対しての・自分なりの?メンタルコントロール?も・必要になってくるので(^^;;;

どうしても、いま・母が書いている
>祖母宅での・「 1年間 」は、、、
かなり・キツイ・「 時間軸 」なので(^^;;;

これが・一つのデータ
一つのサンプルと・なりますように、、、

今現在・イジメや虐待で・苦しんでいる・子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、
今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンのみなさんが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

私自身も、ちゃんと・まっすぐに、、、向きあって、、、
消化して、克服していこう、、、
今日は・早めに寝よう(笑

明日、、、母が・「 祖母宅での・1年間 」を・母の視点で・書いていくだろう、、、
それに・極力・疲れないで?いられるように、、、
ヒットポイント?チャージ?して・おこう、、、(笑

一つずつ、、、少しずつ、、、ひきこもらずに・まっすぐに、ちゃんと、、、アラホラサッサ~☆(笑
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿