2012年4月23日月曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Festival.
(20060801)
At the time, children are wearing the "bowl" at the festival was just me.
Torsion Headband black bowl with a red tin.
Pull upwards the edge of the eyes with red lips and the edge of red.
Fashion make-up of a demon child.
What caught the public eye it is likely also topped local newspaper somewhere.
Said so many people are taking pictures of me.
Also foreign people, seems to have been taken many many pieces.
I remember very pleased with my mother, tell me so many times.


From the festival next year, Dubbo and bowl for children seems to have popular with locals.
Seems to have been heard and many people? "Why" Where did you get it.
My mother was talking happily was wearing a bowl to local children in the very first one, s own.


When the time up to elementary school and then, I rapidly went was to hate festivals.
Everyone is a reversal of the neighborhood association to jeans. I just is not different.
Hair barrette like beads in a variety of over and over again, or to thin and fine braid, was popular at that time.
I'll very noticeable. For better or for worse.


Mother, said that there is a child.
"I want everyone wearing the same spots."
But, mother,
"His people. Are. Own people" just say, I heard it was not me.
I no longer go to the festival is, I had was from. "I could not join it." Really wings.
But I could not say.
I did not say for shame.
"Because bullied. Nice reversal from being bullied," I.


Reason to be bullying, but he was also in my personality.
It is up to the elementary school in from, I am going to touch.


Line of the body, clothes and clearly.
One size bowl or small dowel that you are Dak.
The feel of the clothes come to touch along the body, the tactile sensation of the hand of an adult human.
I still can not forget.
Still somewhere, and then disgust. Nausea feeling is bad enough.


To children, that there is no refuge anywhere.
A little more, want you to think, about it. . . . . . . .


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today, that full-text, reread, I was able to,,,

For the contents of this,,,
-Descriptions, such as
Can not,,,


Absolutely, I feel bad,,, I'm sorry,,,

This is a single data-
Will-and as one sample,,,


As we will be saved-even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,

Adult Children of everyone-is suffering, still,,, as we will, are saved, even a little,,,


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

お祭り。                                                (20060801)


当時、お祭りで「ドンブリ」を着ている子供は私だけでした。
黒いドンブリに赤い鈴のついたねじりハチマキ。
赤い紅で目の端と唇の端を上向きに引いて。
子鬼のファッションメイク。
それが人目を引いたのか、どこかの地方紙にも載ったそうです。
いろんな人が私の写真を撮っていったそうです。
外国の方にも、何枚もたくさん撮られたそうです。
母が大変喜んで、何度も聞かせてくれたので覚えています。



次のお祭りの年から、子供用のダボやドンブリが地元でも流行ったそうです。
いろんな人に「どこで買ったのか?」と聞かれたそうです。
一番最初に地元で子供にドンブリを着せたのは、自分だと母は楽しそうに話していました。


それから小学校に上がる頃になると、私はどんどん、お祭りが大嫌いになっていきました。
みんなはジーンズに町内会のハンテンで。私だけ違うんです。
髪は幾重にも、細く細かい三つ編みにしたり、当時流行った多彩なビーズのような髪留めで。
とても目立ったよね。良くも悪くも。


お母さんに、子供の頃言ったことがあります。
「みんなと同じハンテンが着たい」って。
でも、お母さんは、
「人は人。自分は自分。」って言うだけで、聞き入れてくれなかったよね。
お祭りに行かなくなったのは、「行けなくなった。」からだったんだよ。ほんとはね。
でも言えなかった。
恥ずかしくて言えなかったんだよ。
「イジメられるから、イジメられてるからハンテンがいい。」なんて。


イジメられる理由は、私の性格にもあったのだけど。
それは小学校に上がってからの中で、触れていこうと思います。


     体のラインが、はっきりと判る服装。
     ピッチリとしているドンブリやワンサイズ小さいダボ。
     体に添って触れてくる服の感触に、大人の人の手の触感。
     私は、未だに忘れることができません。
     どこか未だに、嫌悪しています。気持ちが悪くなるほどの吐き気。


     子供には、どこにも逃げ場が無いということ。
     そのことを、もう少し、、考えて欲しい。。。。。。。。


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


今日は、、、全文、、、読み返すことが、出来たけど、、、


この内容に対しての、、、
・補足説明などは
できません、、、


どうしても、気分が悪く、、、すみません、、、


これが・一つのデータ
一つのサンプルと・なりますように、、、


今現在・イジメや虐待で・苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、
今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンの・みなさんが、、、少しでも・救われて・いきますように、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿