2012年4月23日月曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pretend dead.
(20060802)

My mother is well, I was a "pretend dead".
Each time, we were brother and sister cry Futameki panic.
"Do not die! 'S Ja Ya dead" and.
After a while, that was followed by my mother get up and trembling with laughter.


I had enough to feel at this time, if you pretend that feeling "sad" my mother died, going in faded.
He was conscious, because "the next moment trembling = alive" and my mother.
Now and I feel strongly that there is "something equal =" on things.


I looked at various things, now and then think.
Facial expressions and tone of voice of our uncle.
Gesture and breathing.
Obiere if we can be roughly uncle. Get angry.
I went in mind that pretends not to remember why, laughing.
If laughing is because I noticed that it will become less severe.


I fast, I went tired.
More I think about it, I went tired.
Now become a daily feeling sleepy, I want to sleep much.
"Still following may not be available so that nothing" Only because I think, are no longer stop to think.
Thought of the child. Idea of children.
Children's guess. Insight into the children.
In the failure of the repetition, in the midst of pain, we may go But remember in combat.
Was that. "If you hurt us scary uncle, a man."


Pretends not to.
It is to own my own feelings have been or are really uncomfortable.
That you are laughing.
Had learned to laugh at the feeling called "tickling", Dari little shy, as if troubled.
Because we remember so that if it, not a little, to be freed without being anything.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

,,,,,, Honest,,,
Even if you are able to re-read,,,
The "looking back, thinking that"-it,,, can not (^ ^;;


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿