2012年4月26日木曜日

- Past childhood diary -

Once done, come comeback!
(20060815)

Then get into a fight with one older maternal cousin, they were always cry.
Has been scolding to her mother, "If you are done, come comeback" and.
Even after many times, that gap can win from the body was not.


Had a fight with a boy other than his cousin.
Years is about the same child.
I did thoroughly. I thought get a compliment.
But Buttobase was thoroughly blown.
To the extent where she can not, Buttobase was blown up to now.
Was frightened. I learned that really frightened.


I hate to say so engraved in the body and mind, to say "be skipped Buttobase to death" when a fight.
"What more scary! That hurts more," was that I learned.
I thought twice and again, it will quit and get into fights.


It loses the fight, "even though there is no mother having been defeated in a fight even his dad. Pathetic, you are I just mouth" was said.
I understand that if we win the fight, be beaten badly.
I went to have a sense that even lost the fight, are utilized are scolding again, to be ridiculed as forsake.
What can not go on to win or lose a fight why, but I did not know, Buttobase skipped if you win, be disappointed if loses.
Now without thinking twice and fight Then again, had better be patient.
I have never since it was almost non-fighting brother and sister.
If you know my brother cry, cry now and be yourself, I could not quit.
My brother is adorable, but was a child-friendly.
I did not forgive is also trivial.


Then, in turn, how to lie and pretend weak to escape, I learned that aching pain from the wound of the body rises to elementary school.
If weak, thoroughly bullied.
Sun is looking for the lie of bullying because it can not go Mitsukuro~tsu people.
No way to not following the bankruptcy, was back and forth between schools and homes still desperately.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kimi today, so a little over (^ ^;;
 Could not read at all,,,, it was reprinted fullest,,,,

 I also updated so that, of HP,,, little,,, and I do consider,,,
 > Financial


It was ask-is-a · HP and on behalf
 > Was because I wanted a "one cushion",,,,

 But the first time, amoeba,,,
 > If you go to reflect and self-maintenance and comments,,,
 How can I manage it yourself? Now that we've begun to think-and,,,


A little? Organize your HP? -I think of going to
 Management>
 I was> weak,,,;;; (^ ^ mess
 -I think-well, including migration, of going to undertake, to organize a little,,,


Maybe, but I think this year is to update and,,,
 I think next year-and-let's try a little thought,,,,

 One by one, little by little, without hurry, properly, straight,,,


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

やられたら、やり返して来い!                                        (20060815)

一つ年上の母方の従兄弟とケンカをしては、いつも泣かされていました。
母親には、「やられたら、やり返して来い」と叱咤されました。
何度行っても、体格差から勝てることはありませんでした。


従兄弟以外の男の子とケンカをしました。
歳は同じくらいの子供です。
徹底的にやりました。誉めてもらえると思いました。
けれど、徹底的にブッ飛ばされました。
今までに無いくらいに、ブッ飛ばされました。
怯えました。本気で怯えることを覚えました。


ケンカをしたら「死ぬほどブッ飛ばされる」と言うことを、体にも心にも嫌と言うほど刻み込みました。
「もっと怖いこと!もっと痛いこと!」が、あることを知りました。
もう2度と、ケンカをするのはやめようと思いました。

ケンカに負ければ「情けない。お父さんもお母さんもケンカで負けたことが無いのに、お前はクチだけだね」と言われました。
ケンカに勝てば、酷く殴られることを理解しました。
ケンカに負けても、叱咤され再度いかされて、突き放すように嘲笑されることを自覚していきました。
どうして、ケンカに勝っても負けてもダメなのかは解りませんでしたが、勝てばブッ飛ばされ、負ければ落胆される。
それならもう2度とケンカせずに、我慢したほうが良いと考えるようになりました。
それ以降、姉弟ケンカ以外ほとんどしたことがありません。
弟を泣かせば、今度は自分が泣かされると解っていて、やめることができませんでした。
弟は愛らしく、優しい子だったのに。
私は些細なことも許せなかったのです。

その後、小学校に上がると今度は弱いフリや逃げるためのウソの方が、体の傷が痛むより心が痛むことを知りました。
弱ければ、徹底的にイジメられる。
イジメられないためのウソを探しては見繕っていくための日々。
破綻していかないワケが無いのに、それでも必死に学校と家を往復してました。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

今日は・ちょっと・オーバー気味なので(^^;;;
まったく・読めませんでした、、、転載するのが・精一杯でした、、、

HPの・更新も、、、少し、、、考えようかなと・思っているので、、、
>金銭面

そして・HPを・代行で・お願いしたのが
>「 ワンクッション 」・おきたかったからでした、、、

けれど・アメーバを初めて、、、
>コメントなどを・自己メンテナンスに反映していけば、、、
自分で・管理できるかな?と・思い始めてきたので、、、

少し?自分のHPを・整理?していこうかと・思います
>管理
めちゃくちゃ(^^;;;>ニガテだったのですが、、、
・移行も・含めて、、、少し・整理に・着手していこうかと・思います、、、

たぶん、今年は・更新すると思うのですが、、、
来年は・ちょっと・考えてみようかと・思っています、、、

一つずつ、、、少しずつ、、、あせらずに、ちゃんと、まっすぐに、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿