2012年4月22日日曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Black pee incident.
(20060727)

Occupation of parents, so have switched to mah-jongg parlor management from bookmaker this time, was I went to play well.
Has become one of the factors to be bullied in elementary school after.
I have been using the surname to shop name, was a store that everyone knows.


Children is rare to mah-jongg parlor, had got the seed of persimmon-Cola and snacks from customers well.
At that time, my staple food seemed to be the seed of persimmon and cola.
Since it was taken to the hospital, and shops to go to the Coke is now strictly prohibited from the intemperance or such goes black, like the pee cola.


Then, sister and brother we came to be deposited in the Kisaten in the neighborhood.
All you can eat every day. All you can drink every day.
I had a great time, and began to have a kind of guilt somewhere.
"I said, I ate so what?"
"Do not drink so what Ja say it?"
"Do not what bad thing I have used them money."
If you open the glass gently asked, "○ ○ ○ ~, ~? Drink juice softening" and he met me anything.


I ate sushi at the counter on a daily basis.
If invited? "Let's go to eat sushi or ○ ○ ○ ~", I was glad because Yappari.
Shari is like I was eating shrimp without eating just because it was almost like shrimp.
Because the younger brother than I am three, this time is placed in the umbrella stand, seems to have been neglected.
Do not cry, brother.
Quiet brother.
My brother does not like mischief.
My little brother.


I heard from my mother after, my brother and I are in contrast to very, though I also was eating sushi every day, my brother on laid the newspaper and put the leftovers in the ball of old iron is, but others say they have made ​​me eat.
Although mother and can not be helped, but liked and did not feel well, to me there is no reason good enough to say that there are no storage.
Sister and only terrible, I do not have unspeakable.


As an aside. Its generation, such as sushi, but I heard the mother we have paid properly at a later date.
I did not know until recently, because it was one of the factors of "guilt" has been brooding heavily on the human side of me that was confused for a while.


That that would have sent the money, so have seemed like a very naughty thing why.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Absolutely,,, (^ ^;;
> A "unreadable",,,
Repetition of this I Why? (^ ^;??


So,,, fall ill (^ ^;;

But this is,,,,
If you are familiar, and I think of something-going-to-one, been saved even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,
If you are familiar with-I think-something-even a little one-of-your-of-adult children are still suffering,,,,


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

おしっこ真っ黒事件。                                        (20060727)

両親の職業は、この頃ノミ屋から麻雀店経営に切り替わっていたので、私もよく遊びに出かけていました。
後に小学校でイジメられる要因の一つとなりました。
店名に苗字を使っていたので、誰もが知っているお店でした。



麻雀店に子供は珍しく、よくお客さんからおつまみや柿の種・コーラをもらっていました。
その頃の私の主食は柿の種とコーラだったようです。
そんな不摂生からか、おしっこがコーラのように真っ黒になり病院へ連れて行かれて以来、コーラとお店に行くことは厳禁となりました。

その後、私たち姉弟は近所のキサテンに預けられるようになりました。
毎日食べ放題。毎日飲み放題。
とても楽しかったのですが、どこか罪悪感のようなものを持ち始めました。
「こんなに食べちゃっていいのかな?」
「こんなに飲んじゃっていいのかな?」
「お金使わせちゃって悪いことしてるのかな」と。
グラスが空けば、「○○○~、なんかジュース飲む~?」と優しく聞かれ、何でも満たしてくれました。

毎日のようにお寿司をカウンターで食べました。
「○○○~お寿司食べに行こうか?」と誘われれば、やっぱり嬉しかったからです。
私はエビが好きだったのでシャリはほとんど食べずにエビばかり食べていたようです。
弟は私より3つ年下なので、この頃には傘立てに入れられて、放置されていたようです。
泣かない弟。
物静かな弟。
いたずらなどをしない弟。
私の小さな弟。

後に母から聞いたのですが、私と弟はとても対照的で、私は毎日お寿司を食べていたにも関わらず、弟は古い鉄のボールに残飯を入れられて新聞紙を敷かれた上で、ご飯を食べさせられていたそうです。
母は仕方ないとは言え、気分は良くなかったと言っていますが、私にはその記憶がまったくと言って良いほど無いのです。
酷い姉としか、言いようがありませんね。

余談ですが。そのお寿司代などは、ちゃんと母たちが後日支払っていたそうです。
最近まで知らなかったので、その辺も私がヒトに大きく抱いている「罪悪感」の要因の一つだったので、しばらく戸惑っていました。

お金を遣わしてしまうということが、なぜだかとてもイケナイコトのように思えていたので。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

どうしても、、、(^^;;;
>「 読めない 」な、、、
これの・繰り返しなのかな?(^^;???

とても、、、気分が・悪くなる(^^;;;

だけど・これが、、、
今現在・イジメや虐待に・苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていく・なにかの・一つに・なれたらと・思います、、、
今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンの・みなさんの・少しでも・なにかの・一つに・なれたらと・思います、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿