2012年4月26日木曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pee patience.
(20060817)

On that day, a friend of my parents were visiting.
Was a friend like fishing and pigeon, not a gambling company.
Nine o'clock, road show has started.
My mother said to my brother and our sister, "because no good coming out of the room, even aloud."
Sister and brother we went to bed I have to answer, I want to go to the bathroom has become the way.


I want to go I wanted to go toilet, there was no way.
But Mother's hest, "says not I come out" has been dominated in the head.
In the conflict, how did you put up with.
What Moraso, what to do.
If yours is leaking, of course, be angry.
Also go to the bathroom, be angry.


Leaking, it was unpleasant.
So they could not even with the "? Good to go to the toilet" aloud, listen. Being chastisement is because he was scared.
I played a fake crying for the first time conscious.
"~Tsu Fire, fire ~Tsu" and, as noticed me, I went to increase the voice gradually.
But MUST NOT want to go to the toilet, and cried that I actually painful.


Adults who are laughing.
"And may be performed if enough toilet."


I do not know that "I do not care" category is, father, mother.
Why it was necessary to gain approval or aloud, Why do not we get angry without the permission of the toilet I do not know.
Also, would not be pig, because he was scared.
I do not hit Sun, Even one day would not?


Does not mean that uranium.
What parent-child relationship, but I wonder how we made ​​up. I just do not know it.


Once you have children now, and if he was in the same circumstances, "a different family and different environment."
Will not be saved How do I go, I just do not know it.
If you want to be something we do not know, what we do. (. Even though he has escaped. Both body and mind. I do not move. Myself)
Like what you doing, I do not know. (Eye of the parents of the children. Different'm scared. Pleasant'm scared.. Surely)


"Family", there is a story of the family.
If you go Ultimately, everyone is not bad kit.
'S remain through, while pretending not to notice' s, does not change anything though. Kaware not. Neither go to overcome. I know.
Remain so tired. I can not move even in the heart remains.
To become lethargic. Now as an adult with my own weakness I know that.
And still want to have something, I thought a long time. To be saved for yourself.
Have noticed that hypocritical. Rescue someone if I was even a little But, since I had to be a little much will be saved, too.


Such circumstances have the same people.
Good luck to those who have not lost.
It was saved only by heart. Was stronger.
I own and also my best, thrown out without without losing, and trying my best luck to the new.
It saved me, the bulletin board without Les.


Autobiography and essays, blogs of those who had received abuse and bullying.
Be painful, but through the eyes the most is not, this band of a table of contents and testimonials.
That such things had been made ​​to me at times emotional support.
Because I think it also gave me a ray of light in all of lethargy, and sometimes gives us the power.
As an application was replaced with their environment and sometimes, as a workaround (such as a child), or be asked to reference.
Consideration less than their own, even if as has become a bad result.
Luck was with me was enough to trigger painful point of view it did not appear to be still converted.


Because I think want to do my best.
Because I think it my best.
In order to hold on.
In order not thrown out.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today,,, what was crawling care-to-mental to the blog, such as organizing and Iloilo,,,
 Been very tired,,,, could not be read-only about a few lines Last,,,


But why, yourself,,,
 > Why stick-on, such as "thanks",,, I will be found,,,

 Adult Children,,, I live hard,,,


Let's go little by little, to overcome, one by one, still,,,
 Straight-to-Hikikomora not digested,,,

 • Even bad things will happen, even a good thing,,,
 If you go on without Hikikomora,,,,
 Been prepared, it also


Once again
 At your own risk, in my judgment of their own free-
 > Let's go to live-and decision-select,,,

 This is a single data-
 As will be one sample,,,


As we will be saved-even a little-children-are suffering from bullying and abuse right now,,,

As we will be saved-even a little of Adult Children, are you still suffering from,,,,


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

おしっこ我慢。   (20060817)

その日は、両親の友人が訪れていました。
釣りと鳩が好きな、賭け事仲間ではない友人でした。
9時を過ぎ、ロードショーが始まりました。
母は私たち姉弟に、「部屋から出てきても、声を出しても駄目だから」と言いました。
私たち姉弟は返事をして就寝したのですが、途中私はトイレに行きたくなりました。


トイレが行きたくて行きたくて、仕方がありませんでした。
けれど、「出てきちゃ駄目」と言う母の言いつけが頭の中を支配しています。
葛藤の中、どれほど我慢したでしょうか。
漏らそうか、どうしようか。
漏らしてしまったら、当然、怒られる。
トイレに行っても、怒られる。


漏らすのは、嫌でした。
声を出して「トイレに行ってもいい?」と、聞くこともできませんでした。折檻されるのが怖かったからです。
私は初めて意識してウソ泣きを演じました。
「っひ、っひ」と、気付いてくれるように、だんだん声を大きくしていきました。
トイレに行きたいけれど行けなくて、実際に苦しいことを思い泣きました。

大人たちは笑っています。
「トイレくらいなら行っても構わない」と。

その「構わない」範疇が解らないんだよ、おとうさん、おかあさん。
トイレに無断で行っても怒られないのか、それとも声を出して了承を得ることが必要だったのかが解らないんだ。
また、ぶたれるんじゃないかと、怖かったから。
叩かれない日なんて、1日だって無かったでしょう?

恨んでいるワケじゃない。
親子の関係って、どうやって成り立っていくんだろうね。それが解らないだけだよ。
今の子供たちが、もし同じ境遇に居たのだとしたら、「異なる家族・異なる環境」。
どうやったら救われていくんだろう、それが解らないだけだよ。
なにかしたいのに、なにをしたらいいのか解らないから。(動けないんだ。私自身。心も体も。逃げているのだとしても。)
なにをしてあげられるのか、解らないんだ。(違う。子供たちの両親の目が怖いんだ。気持ちが怖いんだ。きっと。)

「家族」には、家族の言い分がある。
突き詰めていけば、きっと誰も悪くない。
だけどスルーしたままじゃ、気付かないフリしたままじゃ、何も変わらない。変われない。乗り越えても行けない。解ってる。
こんなに疲れたままで。心すら動けないままで。
無気力になっていく。自分自身の弱さだと大人になった今は解ってる。
それでも何かがしたいと、ずっと思ってた。自分が救われるために。
偽善的だと気付いてた。だけど誰かを少しでも救えたのなら、自分も少しくらいは救われる気がしてたから。

同じような境遇の人が居る。
負けずに頑張っている人たちが居る。
それだけで心が救われた。強くなれた。
自分も頑張ろうと、負けずに投げ出さずに、頑張ろうと新たに頑張れた。
私を救ってくれたのは、レス無し掲示板。

虐待やイジメを受けていた人たちの自伝やエッセイ、ブログ。
苦しくて、ほとんどを目を通したことは無いけれど、目次や本の帯、紹介文。
そういったものが、時には心の支えになってくれていた。
時には全ての無気力の中で、力を与えてくれる一筋の光明にもなってくれたと思うから。
時には自分の環境に置き換えた応用として、対処法として、参考にもさせてもらったり(子供の頃など)。
たとえ自分の配慮が足らず、悪い結果になってしまったとしても。
それでも苦しくて見えなかった視点が変換されるきっかけになってくれたりと頑張れた。

頑張りたいと思うから。
頑張ろうと思うから。
頑張れるために。
投げ出さないために。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

今日は、、、いろいろと・ブログの整理などをして・メンタル的に・気を張っていたのか、、、
とても・疲れてしまって、、、ラスト・数行くらいしか・読めませんでした、、、

けれど、自分が・なぜ、、、
>「 お礼 」などに・こだわるのか、、、判った気がします、、、

アダルトチルドレン、、、生きづらいね、、、

それでも・一つずつ・少しずつ・克服していこう、、、
消化して・ひきこもらずに・まっすぐに、、、

いいことも・悪いことも・起こるだろう、、、
ひきこもらずに・進んでいくのなら、、、
それも・覚悟して

もう一度
自分の意思で・自分の判断で・自分の責任で
>選択して・決断して・生きていこう、、、

これが・一つのデータ
一つのサンプルとなりますように、、、

今現在・イジメや虐待で・苦しんでいる子供たちが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

今もなお・苦しんでいる・アダルトチルドレンのみなさんが・少しでも・救われていきますように、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿