2012年4月26日木曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Stroller (20110209)

Even my baby stroller
Also his brother-stroller

 To parents of Mother-plastic bag of a large three-seater? Was able to de
Rough? I was Ali-stroller
Was said in the drop-down from the children's grandmother has four children each year in and year out-to-


The age of the students I was 3-human

 Within, but is
Stroller was not-


Brother-I
And memory-also were asked to piggyback-Ali is not even hug,,,

 Also been beaten, tired
I walk-mindedly
(Was? Desperate, so that kicked? If any,,,)


For me, when the child was "everyday",,,,

 For me,,, because it was everyday-it,,,
> Home and differences of others? What is it, did not even notice,,,,


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today (^ ^;;
 Mother-and-slightly from the morning? What pigeon? (^ ^;??
 Is a scarcity hit points? Gyafun (laughs

 • Even today my mother is rare? I went to bed
 Dropped today-go to bed early the next-to-PC-I


Without hurry,,, one by one, and, little by little,,,
 Let's go to and overcome the digestion,,,
 Komora without argument,,, straight, fine,,,

 
> I only smile (> this sleepiness,,, really,,, I wish deadly (^ ^;? Gyafun;;
 
> (In the time axis and continuity from childhood) become not know what "repeated in" daily-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿