2012年4月23日月曜日

- Past childhood diary -


http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I'm sorry! Do not hit anymore! !
(20060728)
Time to make rice in a brother.
But my brother loved by people.
For some reason did not permit to see.
Did nothing but cry over trifles so well.
Kiss was also cute and sleeping.
I liked that hot little hands curled when you are sleeping brother.


Was difficult to cute. Was mortifying.
Brother and mother have always slept together.
Brother while her mother stroked ass always, go to sleep so Kusugutta.
I have never once was stalwart.
I was sleeping alone in a bunk bed next to our mother from a child.
My father does not come back almost. Such home.


Meek younger brother was also popular with friends of his parents.
I will take it strong and skiing to us, because it was not still a child had been shunned.
My brother was adorable children get take me at any time but if you wish.
Brother or me will answer and decided "if I go too my sister also go."
But. . .
It is very sad and frustrated for me.
Mass of the complex.
To that end, I sincerely envy, always was always just make you cry, the little brother cute friendly.


The younger brother cry, of course, was beaten to mother I cry.
And! "Do not hit the big sister" My brother gave me on several occasions to stop the hands of the mother crying.
The chastisement was beaten with a vacuum cleaner hose, such as beating and futon been determined.
My brother gave me to stop crying desperately to not forsake me always been struck by them, scared, crying.
I have never stopped even if it is angry at his brother but never have.
For us it was a situation of mother, I reflected on the as Hinekurete In addition, we touch the anger.


Protect the head in his hands is relegated to a corner of the bunk bed, folded small rounded body and feet.
"I'm sorry! Do not hit anymore! I'm sorry!"
Scream like entreaty.
When the younger brother has been rare angry, I was laughing away with.
The next moment, my parents took me to anger of Recca.
"To stop crying ○ ○ is assumed to be mad at you! You are! Why not stop and".
This time was screaming my entreaty to protect the head in his hands, a smaller rounded body and feet.
And! "Do not hit anymore! I'm sorry! I'm sorry."


Pain of mind. Pain in the body. How will a real pain.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
"I'm sorry! Does not anymore!"
Not a word entreaty.
Dismay about undignified.
Fear of absolute power can only apologize.
Become even do not know what are you apologizing them, are angry at what pain and fear. My brother will stop crying parents.
Unaccountable anger comes to words.
My brother has to help me. . .


However, was sad though. Was lonely.
Was afraid very vague. Did not have a place anywhere.
Clean and dressed. Been corrected to use words and deportment.
Desperately was looking for a meaning. I was looking for the meaning and the reason why the "? So what will."


When my mother happy, is also pleased uncle do not know.
If you don the clothes of the mother rejoice, my friends away clause.
When the father comes back but not at home he rarely sleep together,
Was moving in my pants by mistake the hand of the Father always do with someone.
I did not know what to do.
Did not know what they normally give love to do.
I wanted you to love and embrace.
I wanted to say even if your clothes dirty. I also wanted to wear the clothes torn. Everyone wanted to wear the same clothes.


One day, my mother had a consultation.
And "No touch from pants and put a hand to sleep with daddy."
I must say If you do not like to sleep with my mother.
Now, I think I've become an adult. Mother.
'S impossible. I'm a child. I sad lonely.


But I have a case for each.
I think everyone was desperate to live.
Well understood if the circumstances of adults now.
But. . . Then. . . . . . . .
When the child is feeling what happens?
Now even children, not you only suffer without knowing the answer until the adult?
I wish I did I do? For children at the time may be saved?
Now, so you do not have to suffer the children be in the same position?
Would not go that led to the need that you do not cry.
I do not know. I do not know.
Still do not know.


I answer, that was really long ago.
If the answer to my own.
Only the same answer can be seen even now unchanged since then.
The answer seems to relief does not change forever.
Still it might just not want to admit though.
Snorting favorite phrase catches up to the plate. To fool yourself.
In just the first person to answer useless.
Only answer to the first person only, not wearing still follow.


I have to love people more.
But I think I have to trust people more.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

 Yappari>,,, be read back, you can not,,, Gyafun,,,; (^ ^ ;;N ~ I

One by one, little by little, without hurry, Chants,,,
To digest, to overcome,,, let's get over,,, straight, fine,,,


***************************

>こちらで、自動翻訳しています
http://translate.google.co.jp/
       ↓

> Here, we have automated translation
http://translate.google.co.jp/

***************************

ごめんなさい!もうぶたないで!!                                 (20060728)

弟にご飯を作る時間。
だけど人から愛される弟。
見ていてなぜか許せなかった。
だからよく些細なことで泣かしてばかりいた。
寝ていると可愛くてキスもした。
弟の寝ているときの小さな熱い丸まった手が好きだった。



可愛いのに憎かった。悔しかった。
母といつも一緒に寝ている弟。
いつもお尻を母に撫でられながら、くすぐったそうに眠っていく弟。
私は一度もされたことがない。
小さいときから母たちの隣の二段ベッドで一人で寝ていた私。
父はほとんど帰ってこない。そんな家庭。

おとなしい弟は両親の友人たちにも人気があった。
私は我の強い、じっとしていない子だったのでスキーなどに連れて行くのには敬遠されていた。
けれど弟は、いつでも望めば連れて行ってもらえる愛らしい子供でした。
「おねえちゃんも行くならぼくも行く」と弟は決まって答えてくれたりします。
けれど。。。
私にとってそれはとても悔しくて悲しくて。
コンプレックスの塊で。
そのために、可愛い優しい弟を、嫉妬心からか、いつもいつも泣かしてばかりいました。

弟を泣かせば、当然、私も母に叩かれ泣かされました。
弟は「おねえちゃんを叩かないで!」と、泣きながら母の手を幾度も止めてくれました。
折檻には決まって布団叩きや掃除機のホースなどで叩かれました。
それらで叩かれ、怯え、泣いてる私を弟はいつも見捨てずに必死になって泣きながら止めてくれました。
けれど私は、一度も弟が怒られていても止めたことはありません。
それは母たちにとって、更に私がヒネクレテいるように映り、逆鱗に触れていくシチュエーションでした。

二段ベッドの隅に追いやられ両手で頭を守り、両足を丸めて体を小さく折りたたむ。
「ごめんなさい!もうぶたないで!ごめんなさい!!」
悲鳴のような哀願。
弟が稀に怒られているとき、私はつい笑ってしまいました。
次の瞬間、両親は烈火のように私に怒りかかりました。
「○○はお前が怒られていると泣いて止めるのに!お前は止めないのか!」と。
今度は私が両手で頭を守り、両足を丸めて体を小さくして泣き叫ぶように哀願しました。
「ごめんなさい!ごめんなさい!もうぶたないで!」と。

心の痛み。体の痛み。どれが本当の痛みだろう。
「ごめんなさい!ごめんなさい!ごめんなさい!」
「もうしません!ごめんなさい!」
言葉にならない哀願。
みっともないほどの狼狽。
謝ることしか出来ない絶対的な力への恐怖。
痛みと恐怖でそのうち、なにを怒られ謝っているのかすら解らなくなってくる。弟は泣きながら両親をとめる。
訳の判らない怒りが込み上げてくる。
私を助けてくれている弟へ。。。

だけどただ、悲しかった。さびしかった。
漠然ととても恐ろしかった。居場所がどこにもなかった。
キレイな服を着せられて。言葉使いや立ち居振る舞いを正されて。
必死に意味を探してた。なんで「そうなるのか?」の意味と理由を探してた。

母が喜ぶときは、知らないおじさんも喜んでいる。
母の喜ぶ服を着れば、友達が離れてく。
めったに家にいない父が帰ってくるときは一緒に寝るのだけど、
父の手は誰かと間違えてかいつも私のパンツの中で動いてた。
どうすればいいのか解らなかった。
どうすれば普通に愛してくれるのか解らなかった。
愛していると抱きしめて欲しかった。
汚ごれてもいい服を着たかった。破れてもいい服を着たかった。みんなと同じ服が着たかった。

ある日、母に相談をした。
「パパと寝るとパンツに手を入れて触るからいや」と。
母は嫌なら一緒に寝なければいいと言う。
いま、大人になって思うよ。おかあさん。
無理だよ。子供だよ。さびしくて哀しいよ。

だけど、それぞれに言い分がある。
みんな生きるのに必死だったんだと思う。
いまなら大人の事情もよく解る。
だけど。。。じゃあ。。。。。。。。
子供のときの気持ちはどうなるの?
いまの子供たちも、大人になるまで答えが解らないまま苦しむしかないの?
どうすればよかったの?当時の子供が救われるために?
いま、同じ境遇に居る子供たちが苦しまなくて済むように?
どうすることが泣かないで済むことに繋がっていくんだろう。
解らない。解らないです。
未だに解らない。

本当は答えなんて、とっくに出てる。
自分なりの答えなら。
当時から変わらずに同じ答えだけが今も見えている。
いつまでも変わらない答えに安堵しているように。
だけどそれを未だに、認めたくないだけかも知れない。
自嘲グセが板についていく。自分を誤魔化すために。
一人称だけの答えでは駄目なのに。
一人称だけの答えしか、未だに辿りつけてない。

もっと人を愛さなくっちゃ。
もっと人を信じなくっちゃと思うのに。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

う~ん(^^;;;>やっぱり、、、読み返すことが、、、できません、、、ぎゃふん、、、

一つずつ、、、少しずつ、、、あせらずに、ちゃんと、、、
消化して、克服して、、、乗り越えていこう、、、まっすぐに、ちゃんと、、、

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿