2012年4月28日土曜日

- Past childhood diary -(Landscape with no sexual abuse until about 0-4 years old photo) -①

(?? "Abuse) chastisement (" supplemental subtitles · · · il I was · | | li_ | ¯ | ○ il | | li)
> And that the only theme to abuse (^ ^; so> tired;;
 Pictured at the point of view-and-not so
 If Moraere and compare, I thought

 Up photographs were placed on the spindle, the abuse
 Yappari, because it comes packed with a feeling-even? Laugh ☆ (Gyafun


Still, Yappari,,,
 • Even good thing
 Also be fun-
 • Even good news is that
  Most, until now, some photos I did not see, also, and the "look-that is, calculation was made," Now,, I'm a different look at his facial expression,,,


Gradually,,, and bullying and abuse 'facial expressions were calculated. "In sexual abuse
 He cultivated, but he had,,,

 Just, "I" of this time-
 · I'm a time was short-Lee was in the "normal expression",,,


Now, high school and elementary and junior high school photo of, so go up
 Perhaps, the difference-such as "smile-made​​" and "expression"-for now,,,
 If you have someone who you know, Yappari, be it an "Adult Children" is also that person, I do not know,,,


 
 The festival photos
Next, I will (^ ^; I'm sorry>;​​;

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Choi Wow! ! Choi Wow! !
  But, dancing with my mother-in-the other side of the camera,,,
 & Bikini naked> "There was a photo-taken-that" under pressure, or "! I hit"-and-grow a little more I,

 ;; ^ ^ (Well; still "photo-fun">,,, a little much?
 Laugh ☆ (Gyafun not cause an upset stomach Ssu-itself "photo", Yappari>;?;; (^ ^ But I want to up

 > Overcome? Laugh ☆ (is
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Is the vehicle-was popular • When the children

 In the blue tin-Kisaten buildings
 Is where me and my brother had been deposited,
 And restaurant building was next to it-that maternal grandparents management

 In this street, my brother, a few years later, beaten to almost every day
 Can be beaten until unconscious, is so often was
  I heard from his brother and mother-

 > Home and maternal grandmother, brother and two deci-Watachi (* `· ω · ')
 http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10949037037.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Mother's brother is the top-perhaps people are ahead

 At the door of the car at the door, suffering from
 Is "for the audience and toilet", from the age of 10, had been received, the "sexual abuse" • One year


-Era elementary school upper grades reprint past diary -
Priority (20061007)
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10874636840.html
Home grandfather, grandfather and uncle. The cousin of mischief while being one year older, as much as possible the movement of their hands, it is now going to induce my own hands.
I do not want to be touched. Along with my hands in their hands, so as not to come to invade the genitals and underwear in hand, it is now going to control.
As not to offend. To avoid damaging. Paying close attention.
Now use deliberately, "and Da~a ~" Hi "I tickle", a childlike laugh.
I remember I went in combat inevitably, the "pause" bring out the words. Sometimes, or exchanged words. Lovely to look like in the middle, "Do not want to eat dumpling's uncle", as flatter, has been touched, and was pretending to talk.
I went to learn in the failure of the iteration, the tactics, that dirty.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Hoist line-in-red lipstick on the edge of the eyes and mouth, contains the
 The festival was, my mother decided
 -Was to me, makeup, demon child

-Bowl
 With pattern-Dubbo
  locally, it was the first to see children wearing on me. And will be asked? "Where did you get it-it"-to a lot of people, my mother, and has admitted to both oneself and others, the fashion sense of their own, had said

 Around this time, the local paper and, to many foreign visitors, seems to have been photographed
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


~ highlight all

 Next child is a younger cousin of one-one
 Child relationship was good most of the cousin-in

 > BIO-diary of my house the past? De ━ d (· ω · `o) ━ to
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-10886266919.html

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kurikuri is perm (^ ^;;
 This is every time? And "! - Do not want to spend much perm"-my mother crying, and had to beg (^ ^;;
to children, Emi ☆ (Gyafun sedentary one to two hours-is-fucked-was Shindoka~tsu


That "ladder" which can be seen in the back
 Is "stairs" on the second floor of the hut, followed by pigeon-father

 > - (Father's dovecote photo) - past childhood diary -
 http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11234777776.html


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・



↑(^ ^ and see photos only · · · · · · certainly this;;;> "! Chieko do not want to go take" and ←, · · · I understand that a mutual friend said to mother & father ~ N ~ Lolo Ororo ~ · ° · (Roh Д `) · ° · s

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿