2012年4月22日日曜日

- Past childhood diary -

http://123.sub.jp/kako/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Brand goods.
(20060727)
Mother and two people to Ginza, I had to go out to buy clothes, such as every week or so from an early age.
Was not a bad way to go is I hate.
Depending on the day, bought new clothes for more than three times has been dress.
Every time we go to the store, replaced by a new dress.
Was quite a pain. Would have me praise of clerk, one of the words gentle one.
Select mother's clothes.
But my body shape and height.
The size of the clothes and such things, it was good to say about almost match was not.


Was sometimes attached accessories and earrings.
Beautiful earrings, the child is very large and heavy for an adult.
Since the habit angry if lost, could not accumulate Giving it a very hate.
It also forgive me but not without.
Unawares, because now they do move around.


Feet of children, was to walk from end to end a shop in Ginza.
Also in the department store, went round evenly.
Hot days, cold days, was to walk until they feel the mother.
I walked distance of about tired sometimes can not walk. Me a hug that was not even once.


However, it is walking.
My mother bought clothes until they feel,
Said to me? "Or go home soon."


There was also a whine that can not endure sometimes, "I want to go home."
There was also a spoiled Konere if, that cry being tapped.
There was also a kick in the traffic can be skipped.
As a conditioned reflex and unconditionally "I'm sorry" at the end, I had the habit of apologizing.
There was also the mother coaxed me to the rare, "and I'll buy something sweet" to me such.
When you are tired and exhausted, want such a thing is not so, though. I also was afraid to be angry Desuga, they also went in Dutch unawares naturally remember the "pretend rejoice."


Hobby of clothes of my mother I think that was not consistent.
There was also dressed the cute prints of famous children's clothing brand.
Goods and fashion of the time, as well as "not pressed the fashion and clothes," says mother intentionally, seems to have chosen in the mood.
Refresh of own mother for mother.
Tired of work to heal.


By what means do people with the "clothes" that can give notice but was not.
Impression as seen from the same generation of children to each other. Some men like such children.


I fast, I went to the confusion.
Happy mother to wear clothes. Contented smile usually never showed.
Needless to say if the chastisement of time followed by denial, I apologize and "wear".
Friend's voice.
The time we touch the uncle do not know. I have a habit to laugh in order not to offend the other party in the fear.
Partner to smile. To express the childlike loveliness.


I will not hate yourself.
I Love You to Death, without permits. Is ugly.
Even myself, I went no longer even know if it notices your own true feelings.
I sincerity, I have not. Far.
In feelings of as much as you want to kill yourself, be your own foolishness also want to protect from hurt.
(But at the same time... That hurt opponent)
Feelings still think "I want to live", what makes you so.
"I want to live", because for the first time began to seem serious.
I think because I wish someone would love to be courage.
Even for each clean. From now on I want to continue to have that feeling.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Yappari,,, (^ ^;;
Ali does not even read it (^ ^;;

But, before going to sleep, such as, little by little, from your mobile
You have to read,,,,
>-A "confirmation", but that they have up
As much as possible, in order to,,,


But I can not read, or when absolutely (^ ^;;
Even when you have not read-full-(^ ^;;
This side,,, a little? While wait-and-see (^ ^;;
Honestly? I think of going-(^ ^;;

Today, I went to bed, and personal computers dropped the mother-
• Even a little me? Laugh ☆ (is Nell from the game


Little by little
One by one
You Can not Hurry to straight-Chant,,,
Let's overcome-overcome-by digesting
Arahorasassa smile ~ ☆ (

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
 
ブランド品。                                                   (20060727)

私は幼い頃から毎週のように銀座へ母と二人、洋服などを買いに出かけていました。
私は行くのが嫌で嫌で仕方ありませんでした。
日によっては、3回以上も新しい服を買っては着せ替えられていました。
お店に行くたびに、新しい服を着せ替えられて。
とても苦痛でした。店員さんの誉めてくれているだろう、優しげな言葉の一つ一つ。
母の洋服選び。
けれど私の体型や身長。
そういったものと服のサイズは、ほとんどと言って良いほど合っていたことはありませんでした。



アクセサリーやイヤリングも時には付けられていました。
大人用の大きくてキレイなイヤリングは、子供にはとても重く。
失くせば怒られるので、付けるのがとても大嫌いでたまりませんでした。
けれど泣いても許してくれることはなく。
いつしか、動き回るのをやるめようになりました。

子供の足で、銀座のお店を端から端まで歩かされました。
デパートの中も、まんべんなく歩き回りました。
暑い日も、寒い日も、母の気が済むまで歩かされました。
時には疲れて歩けないほどの距離も歩きました。抱っこをしてくれたことは一度もありませんでした。

ただ、歩くのです。
洋服を気が済むまで買った母が、
「そろそろ帰ろうか?」と言ってくれるまで。

時には我慢できずに、「帰りたい」と駄々をこねることもありました。
駄々をこねれば、叩かれて泣かされることもありました。
往来で蹴り飛ばされることもありました。
最後には「ごめんなさい」と無条件に条件反射のように、謝るクセがついていました。
そんな私に母は稀に、「甘いものを買ってあげるから」となだめてくれることもありました。
けれど疲れてぐったりしている時に、そんなものはとても欲しくはありません。ですが怒られるのも、機嫌を損ねてしまうのも怖かったので「喜ぶフリ」をいつしか自然に覚えていきました。

母の洋服の趣味は一貫していなかったように思います。
有名な子供服ブランドの可愛いプリント柄を着せられることもありました。
当時の流行モノや、あえて母曰く「流行を追わない服」なども、気分で選んでいたようです。
母は母なりのリフレッシュのために。
仕事の疲れを癒すために。

けれどその「服」がどんな意味を人によっては持つのか、気づいてくれることはありませんでした。
子供同士の同世代から見た印象。そういった子供が好きな一部の男性。

私はどんどん、混乱して行きました。
服を着れば喜ぶ母。ふだん見せたことの無い満足そうな笑顔。
拒否すれば、私が謝り「着る」というまで続く折檻の時間。
友達の声。
知らないおじさんたちに触られる時間。怖さの中で相手を怒らせないように笑うクセがついていました。
相手に笑いかけるように。子供らしい愛らしさを表現するようにして。

      私は自分が嫌いでなりません。
     殺したいほど、許せなく。醜悪で。
     自分自身すら、気が付けば自分自身の本心すら解らなくなっていきました。
     誠意なんて、私には無く。程遠く。
     自分を殺したいと思うのと同じくらいの気持ちで、傷つくものから自分を守りたいとも思う愚かしさ。
      (だけど同時に、相手も傷つけている。。。)
     それでも「生きたい」と思う気持ちが、そうさせてくれるのか。
    「生きたい」と、初めて本気で思えるようになったから。 
     誰かの勇気になれたらいいのになと思うから。
     キレイごとだとしても。いまはその気持ちを持ち続けていたいから。

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

やっぱり、、、(^^;;;
読めそうも・ありません(^^;;;

でも、寝る前など、少しずつ、携帯から
読むように・しています、、、
>自分が・アップしたものの・「 確認 」を・
極力、するために、、、

でも・どうしても・読めないときや(^^;;;
全文・読めないときも・あります(^^;;;
この辺は、、、すこし?様子見ながら(^^;;;
地道に?いこうかと・思っています(^^;;;

今日は・母も・パソコンを落として・寝たので
私も・少し?ゲームしてから・寝るです☆(笑

少しずつ
一つずつ
あせらずに・ちゃんと・まっすぐに、、、
消化して・克服して・乗り越えていこう
アラホラサッサ~☆(笑

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿