2013年1月29日火曜日

Channel 2. Committed "in history textbooks can have pride not masochistic view of history," the LDP.

Channel 2. Committed "in history textbooks can have pride not masochistic view of history," the LDP.http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11459404729.html☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Channel 2. > We will now look at the channel-2 in about 15 years, from insult Emperorhttp://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11334858384.html> Know the trumped-of comfort women issue

> Next and that "frozen indefinitely swap" step up measures of "Korea release hard currency"-2012-08-20 15:46:26http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11333351693.html
↑ Noda was forecast at the time of administration. Abe regime, I think the Japanese economy, and encourage positive.

> This is an introduction blog (and had been found in a two channel, so that other people are you reprint the blog Mr. bloggers)http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11356777604.htmlIf Japan were cornered [Politics and international] [edit]
had told me that there is a site that has more striking power and nuclear weapons export ban technologies that Japan has.Japan is not impossible, I can make a virtue of necessity embattled.
However, at this time, but there is also some potential to be invaded in order to wrest the technology of Japan · · · ·.
The following quoteBefore the dawn of a new era>, ahead, towards the ascension from here (http://ada323newage.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-09-27Please see in the URL here. )

> Mr. HatoyamaI think if there is a demo attract Gaikan, would like to participate.I do not think politicians politics for the Japanese, and should be weeded out purge.
· The abolition through name, in the incident report, a strong desire for the abolition of the coverage of the popular name.
Politics for this, I do not want to pay taxes.I think I want to be in the "system. Donation", the tax minute.The use of the tax to become a hotbed of such vested interests, I strongly resent.

Right and left, essentially. It is supposed to exist for its own national interests.Right and left, just Shifuku Japan.I think politicians not for the Japanese politics, should be weeded out purge.In this country, I do not want to pay taxes.You had better get to the "donation form" a tax, I'm still good! !
Anymore, I can not believe the news.Strong conservative colors, in newspapers, etc..I want to donate much choice, and Taxes.
Route as reality, and other facilities "scholarship, art, sports science and medicine," "orphans, welfare, medical institutions" "news organizations" specificIs a system that could "donate", I wish I want, 10% of the tax-minute,,,※ "who has Japanese nationality only" more than five generations,(Such as a donation to relatives of five Toshin, partners, and affiliated companies, penalties. Excluded)

> Note (from time to time, we will correct fix)- Around 20-30 people per ward high school student council president (though not the right to speak, the Vice-Chairman, attendance assistant)※ Only those who have more than three generations, the Japanese nationality. From any idea of ​​an unauthorized deletion. This is a challenge at any time adjustment.※ discrimination and a distinction, it is not. Theory and emotion rather than idealism, capitalism as a nation, please understand perfectly. And development of natural law for that, of the evils of the existing system is breaking down.They will get allocated "to equal, direct" news organizations, science and scholarship "" company, such as social and political background of the district, "his" tax allocation.Also. Combat training (leader, competing perspectives and get to see in combat, such as illicit trade and accusation. Embezzlement and collusion, the point of view of law reform. Overseas with, national and international laws, economy, politics, international affairs, etc. perspective, such as the experience and support deficiencies, such as amendments to the domestic maintenance)
However, the "Amount", on par with the national budget, if I were increases dramatically"Α" percent of that amount, the refund system to the national budget. Minute, or the lack of other municipalities. To, such as the shortage of science and development, etc., we will allocate further.
The principle of competitionAfter all, to some extent. In society, in politics, in the system, the "sanity".in keeping, essential necessity.
And, but true, "nurturing the next generation of leaders. Corporate management. Economy. Politics", I think that there.※ If you do not nurture, the next generation of leaders (the experience and responsibilities and obligations, such as combat involving the rights), I do not grow.※ In the previous year's budget allocation, but maybe fail. But it is "the property of a data". The property can not be a failure, the break of the current system, is essential. Clarification of responsibilities is essential.
However, the number of tests because I nice. Because good attendance.We should go forward from the root, system improvements, such as the "elite" by itself.It is, I think will lead to a decline, and it is one of the bad tradition.
The old man wrote on the Japanese, "I want to eat rice balls."I like starving to death, and rampant illegal beneficiaries.
Are allowed to receive fraud, background, etc..Even the children themselves responsible for the future go, deeply involved, and the nature reality. Deficiencies and cause.I think there is a need to develop the force will go well with the revised face with them, discussion, and more adjustment.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
> Social Democratic Party leader Mizuho Fukushima consider a change of leader Mizuho Fukushima "..."http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1356134678/
Φ ★ slip ass: 1 (Sat) 0 09:04:38.40 2012/12/2221, I found that the Social Democratic Party is considering a change of leader Mizuho Fukushima.2-5 defeat to reduce pre-election seats in the general election on March 16, the party, the Member of Parliament has become a total of six people Diet.Depending on the outcome of the election of the next summer that could interrupt the five requirements necessary for a party, from partyMr Fukushima There is a growing body of opinion that would not fight.
Party executive board meeting in 20 days, a request the resignation of Mr. Fukushima Diet Affairs Committee Chairman Hiroshi Teruya virtue is "to fight towards the election should change the party leader and".Deputy leader Seiji Mataichi the problem of responsibility theory "is accepted.I have an idea to discuss the change leader depending on "I want based on the intention of the prefectural chapter, has heard the opinions of local organizations. Had attended Mr. Fukushima, I say, through the silence.
Social Democratic Party leader Mizuho Fukushima change requests had come out in January this year, the leader of the election. However, to deny Mr. Fukushima, I played five elections without voting.
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/politics/news/121222/stt12122208200004-n1.htm

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 3!! (Sat) 0 09:05:59.07 2012/12/22I can go to Korea already disbanded.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 4!! (Sat) 0 09:06:21.18 2012/12/22Mizupo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and die

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 5!! (Sat) 0 09:06:48.52 2012/12/22Last stage

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 26!! (Sat) 0 09:17:12.40 2012/12/22Come back to the peninsula

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 27!! (Sat) 0 09:18:03.22 2012/12/22Thing to have the ambition to attack the opponent a chance to make the defenseConsequently produces a warEnemy of peace, I want to war Social Democratic Party that is

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 32!! (Sat) 0 09:22:54.00 2012/12/22Mizuho be nice anymore
Jung returned to do a press conference north.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 48!! (Sat) 0 09:39:00.38 2012/12/22Chung idea of ​​trial and errorSecondary party for yourselfParty leader because that dictates politics for the benefit of Korean compatriots in Japan than Japanese interestsDecline is natural extinctionI will not do it does not preclude Chung rebuild the Social Democratic PartyAlthough I too late

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 58!! (Sat) 0 09:44:19.06 2012/12/22Okay I defected to North KoreaLike a group of buddies Dian issue

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 88!! (Sat) 0 12:29:05.44 2012/12/22Would be hard to fill the gap between citizens and the majority of present perception problem.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 100!! (Sat) 0 14:47:56.65 2012/12/22Korea does not change your system to anyone who will.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 105!! (Sat) 0 15:46:42.25 2012/12/22Party does not need to constitutional government in Japan = Social Democratic Party

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 112!! (Sat) 0 17:47:12.76 2012/12/22Do not you and me go back to the peninsula Communist Party here anymore.Unlikely place in Japan. I do not have.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 145!! (Tue) 04:03:51.34 0 2012/12/25Soon in Japan!
Returned to the country!
Off-base! Auntie!

146: (1 Tasu0:8) Ninpocho [Lv = 18, xxxPT] (Tue): 0 2012/12/25 10:03:24.04Me to develop a law that dissolved the Social Democratic Party, members must not become absolutely lawmakers

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 149!! (Tue) 15:02:27.44 0 2012/12/25I was surprised that some people still 6

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 150!! (Tue) 15:03:41.22 0 2012/12/25Normally, in a case like thisI rubbed Nikki said "resign to take responsibility" from their ノ? w

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 151!! (Tue) 15:22:20.01 0 2012/12/25Should I go back to North Korea.
Later, I apologize to prostrate to the abductees, the Social Democratic Party!

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 173!! (Wednesday) 22:36:30.80 0 2013/01/02I thought, What'm one hundred squad w tiger in Japan I guess that I Mizupo ww Chung
@ Mizuhofukushima Mizuho FukushimaWatching a TV drama Corps tiger hundred. Anguish of Aizu. Much like yesterday's drama of Niijima Yae,"Not what should not." Shall not be not be worse Constitution nuclear propulsion. via Keitai Web2013.01.02 19:10

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 182!! (Sat) 0 20:39:54.96 2013/01/12Kim Jong-un proper consideration, the shift leader Mizuho Fukushima.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 186!! (Sun) 0 08:02:26.94 2013/01/13Should be sued!
I can not tolerate the abuse to the majesty Lee threw up.Should make an apology prostrate to this fool.Should be making full use of all kinds of choices, in addition, to prepare for emergencies, to do so, the Japanese government should be equipped with a large amount as soon as possible, the nuclear weapons and nuclear submarines.In addition, it should be attributed to the Korean peninsula nests remain in Japan, Koreans in Japan.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 190!! (Sun) 0 21:18:10.95 2013/01/13This aunt, why you've got to not be pursued in the forgery of the comfort women issue?I want to make somehow take responsibility. 're Not far from neck problems of party leader.


Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 50!! (Sat) 0 09:40:04.62 2012/12/22Even when anti-Japanese who cheerfully, with a smile betrayal of one's own country, is the Social Democratic Party (· ∀ ·) Niyoniyo

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 57!! (Sat) 0 09:43:55.54 2012/12/22Shinobu-chan was even said that the culprit was Hana Cho spring forge comfort women issue.

Oleoresin I'm, I'm nameless: 168!! (Tue) 16:35:27.20 0 2013/01/01Debuted in the media as a "human rights lawyer" (spring flower butterfly) Mizuho Fukushima is a trumped comfort women, but also became a member of parliament,Japan-Korea relations became insanely thanks (Zhao spring flower) Mizuho Fukushima. Probably because there is no so Toritsukuroi (spring flower butterfly) Mizuho Fukushima's comfort women guarding the silence into the fray this time, and they lie so far discovered.There is also accountability (spring flower butterfly) with Mizuho Fukushima Asahi Shimbun.Therefore, I should explain in the Diet.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
> [Education] Ministry of Education, to review the terms of neighboring countries such as North Korea to South Korea, China - pledge [01/29] "To the proud history textbooks can have a masochistic view of history rather than" the LDPhttp://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359453516/
(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:58:36.15 ID: φ ★ voice actor yuan Konakatta work you came back: 1??By day 28, the Ministry of Education has decided to proceed with a study to review the criteria towards concrete textbooks were asked to consider the historical relationship with Asian countries such as China and South Korea.I'm thinking you want to start a debate in the summer at the earliest.Significant revision has emerged also plans to lead to strong opposition of China and South Korea is not limited to Asia the subject of "consideration" is spread as "the international community".
Test criteria of social studies textbook dealing with modern history is provided to Asian countries seeking consideration clause "neighboring countries".
Voice within the LDP with "lead to masochistic view of history textbook" History is stronglyHad stated "so that what you learn in textbooks proud of the traditional culture, to improve the standard test" in the election pledges of the.
Hirofumi Shimomura arts phase shows a cautious "and not a theme should start now" on the review of the provision.However, in the province is assumed that the test applied in the junior high school textbook of 2002, after the upper house election in the summer, will soon start discussions with the view must be strong.
According to the Ministry of Education, Examination of concrete representation, I have not yet begun,That there is also a proposal to modify the language itself, rather than the elimination of terms such as "consideration to the international community."
http://www.chugoku-np.co.jp/News/Sp201301290076.html
Tokyo also took a textbook education reform started in the right wing of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan right "for the right" [Japan and Korea] to increase the Senkaku problem description Takeshima [01/25]http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359077776/

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:02:01.04 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 2 ieKLgq7Z1 >>Until now, I heard that he was abnormal
I'm too friendly or abnormality of Sino Korea scammer liar

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:05:56.38 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 7 oVM5UqIRNot about pride or self-deprecatingWhat is the objective fact indifferently

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:08:09.52 ID:: opposite consumption tax hike: 12 P8Y6LJyaEffective to transfer my

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:08:45.61 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 14 xzaR8fsG6 >>I think a goodI also have been doing nowI think I was sick and doctor looking relaxed under the age of 34I'm glad I made the usual stop at all the usual education recognized fiasco clear

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:09:01.82 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 15 3Zq9XUrk7 >>You're saying the street‥ I wish somehow the teachers' organization but do not put away
Teachers' organization that he has disturbed anyway

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:13:41.39 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 23 4W6ajxueSouth Korea, Japan's enemy.
[And Takeshima (Takeshima) is?
January 28, 1905, the Japanese government under the jurisdiction of the Cabinet decision and Tsukasa Oki Island, Shimane Prefecture.Later, and Takeshima Okinoshima-cho Oki-gun, Shimane Prefecture, Takeshima, in the territory of Japan officially.(It was a Japanese territory from earlier, this time, officially announced international)(Even in the light of historical facts, at the same time, traditional Japanese territory under international law also clearly)
After World War II, the area to be abandoned of Japan, South Korea, but was requested to put the Takeshima to the Allies, the Allies refused.(Also in the San Francisco Peace Treaty, Japan territory)
18 days immediately before the coming into force of the 1952 San Francisco Peace Treaty that was determined to leave the territory of Japan (1952) 1 month, Korea was occupied Takeshima.(On international law, there is no basis for any illegal occupation)(Because of the illegal occupation, there is no legal justification to Korea)
Since then, until today, Japan has sought the return of Takeshima, do not respond Korea.
South Korea, Japan's enemy.Chung in Japan, the Japanese cancer.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:14:18.48 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 24 4W6ajxue<Is the comfort women issue, what? >
Intermediaries prostitution, mainly Koreans called (there is no involvement of the Japanese military) without, and "Zegen" On the other hand exists openly, the fact Japanese troops that were recruited comfort women job whore " "had been made.(Material evidence has raised many)
In other words, exactly the same as the current situation.(Trader prostitution in South Korea, are fed Korean prostitutes all over the world)
And lie "women for money, has become a prostitute" is used to comfort women by the Japanese military, he has come to put the lug on Japan.This, in cooperation with the Asahi Shimbun and Mainichi Shimbun, comfort women perform a "hoax" and had, I'm troubled.
Indeed, the Asahi Shimbun and Mainichi Shimbun, Japan cancer.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:17:04.32 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 27 k7nwEPRRProvisions neighboring countriesThe problem is that'm bending the truth to people, not mentioning masochistic, take the mood of specialized hardware.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:17:52.15 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 29 5BYoQYNaI may be in the public comment Teachers Union rebuttal rot to say into tax free in Korean schools have complained

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:20:36.24 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 32 4W6ajxueSouth Korea, Japan's enemy.Chung in Japan, the Japanese cancer.
Japan wins (Sino-Japanese War), the Korean Peninsula could be independent from China in China.However, the only great power around.Because you can not keep the country alone, I've been asked for annexation to Japan from the Korean side.(To Ito Hirobumi was the annexation opponents have been killed, and then decided to merge)
South Korea, forgery is taught that Japan was occupied.(Occupation and annexation, colonial, totally different)(Allies are able to merge the country ... British example. England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland annexed to four)I have not only learned history was forged race I do not know where their own, but also did independent.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:24:05.72 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 36 X5qRQwPuApart from pride or whatever happens is goodWhen attached the accusation Korea, from ChinaI think that can be disputed that it needs education

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:28:20.22 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 42 syjpYU9YThis is good news

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:28:21.59 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 43 EFAK5HEt1 >>Review, not simply to abolishS is a waste of time to consider tax


(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:02:06.50 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 3 J + noJ0m9Of course

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:04:35.07 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 5 qrIM/4NmHey challenges of the future and to clean the traitor within the ministry of Education.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:04:47.34 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 6 MSmvLOBuWell, it is going to be a decent educationMaybe I'll make a child soon
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
> You should be a war [China], and anti-Communist forces of discontent erupted ensure ethnic minorities in Tibet and Mongolia-is-Uighur [01/29]http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359451520/
(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:25:20.19 ID: φ ★ voice actor yuan Konakatta work you came back: 1??Chinese minority issue was far from worsening or that can not be resolved by 20 years of rights 濤政 Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao.If China had entered the war, ethnic minorities have continued to be suppressed or what kind of behavior out. China watchers, Masahiro Miyazaki simulated.
In addition to Xinjiang, Tibet, destabilized regions in China and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region is a military tensions in the Far East direction.
Mongols were divided into three regions. In Inner Mongolia, which is incorporated into the current Mongolia, China, and Mongolia, the Russian territory.Speaking from the principle of Mongolian nationalism, it is ideal that the "Gappo" three of the above, the establishment of a unified national independent nation since Genghis Khan.However, it is geographically sandwiched between Russia and China, the implementation difficult. Territory, China has underground organization oriented to independent Mongolia, they are preparing to present a united front organizations and overseas Tibetan, Uyghur pro-independence.
Korean 2 million people, live in the other ethnic minorities, while maintaining their own culture, in the border area of ​​North Korea Jilin mainly. Zhuang, which boasts the largest population of 16 million people on the border are in Vietnam.Status quo without claiming it "independent" in both Korean, Zhuang, and have been "into Han" Amanji to moderate autonomy.
On the other hand, not low power could resist Han minority of the Chinese government, not the minority. For example, there is a Muslim village of Han called Dongguan The mountainous border with Afghanistan.
And the Chinese government're special precautions is a syndicate of underground Christians of the Church. That repression is stronger by the day. Also deep-rooted conflict of religious policy of the Vatican and China.
Catholic church believers certified under the supervision of the Chinese Communist Party has five million people, Protestant people - 18.0017 million million. On the other hand, the believer underground church unofficial Communist Party is said to be 70 million people.Realities have been shrouded in a veil of mystery, the followers of Christianity against the Han Chinese Communist Party is the mainstream.
When As described above, was a state of war in the Far East, minority discontent in China, the Communist Party of China Han spewing anti-stretch.In that case, just could not deal with armed police, but you will want to move each military district, nor should you be able to carry out, such as the war against Japan to the United States if that happens.
※ February SAPIO2013
http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20130129_165491.html

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:27:51.95 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 3 wTLxQh1aEuropean countries you have been accepted to many immigrants, how about you? Tone recently [overseas] reactionhttp://10000km.com/2012/12/29/immigration/ # comment-8877Immigration policy is the worst policy! International reaction.http://blog.livedoor.jp/zzcj/archives/51810671.html"Showing that we are becoming a minority now Chinese immigrant too" Canadian Overseas] [Bulletin Boardhttp://blog.livedoor.jp/imagedirectory/archives/22770350.html
Sweden is being destroyed. A low intensity civil war has already started.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QILt8mnZnMsLow-intensity civil war already entered the state Den - Swellendam to collapsehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLL6hNVrwc
Welcome to the real Swedenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD9WsnrhxwSwedenborg - Den is an Islamic state by 2049http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocmQZa8tqoMulticultural what brought - the tragedy of the Netherlandshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_RfSzawKUQBrussels, capital of Belgium Belgian town of soon there will be nohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXKSQ8lxwDULost Kingdom Germany immigrationhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvb-7KfKPwA

Dangerous conditions not stringent naturalizationReally not too late, but I barely anymoreWhat if I can not even try anymore taken Japanese nationality

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:28:21.78 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 4 aLC16IWfSky and sea forces would be busy butI feel like I have to leave to the land

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:28:55.09 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 5 AjiqxpSGWe will go to war for Tibet

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:32:10.84 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 7 obQ7UePkHurry up and turning war, China

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:32:41.67 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 8 DpMKnyWNMinorities are waiting for the war.Please to punishment by the United States and China, North Korea. Please make a demon slaying, Mr. Momotaro America

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:35:41.41 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 13 qrIM/4Nm11 >>Well also returns w palm Chung

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:36:25.18 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 14 zfD7tb75In addition to these issues minority, India and Vietnam to collect troops to the border to be a war ifYeah spear or such restraint isAfter the skirmish or Supuratori Islands

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:37:26.95 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 15 ob / BqZPiIt is said that six months ago was s net thing. I'm Mr. SAPIO analysis is still slow and sweet.I wonder are you from going above the Netouyo? Ya show fighting spirit.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:39:56.84 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 19 NIkQMFeq13 >>You're the trend of Chung cautionLaw with the guys who are losing because of history has proven

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:40:06.32 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 20 X + iNbmxBTaiwanese?

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:40:13.05 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 21 JJPwS2u1Promptly, Japan should support forces such as military aid and funds to Tibet.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:43:47.80 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 24 2ymxz8VjDo Islam and China will attack Russia has teamed up with UighurYou're likely to be dramatically large Chinese itself

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:51:38.43 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 32 81 +1 o78TWhen this same way, the Japanese army and the Chinese Communist Party has been warChinese citizens - so I do welcome the Japanese military was doing

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:52:51.58 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 36 HU8t1PbJ6 >>Thank savedThe Meteorological Agency I'm no longer seen

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:53:55.65 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 40 3Zq9XUrk13 >>Hey, stop itIt's just absolutely no good!That law will not let Cena fires side!
Future, the United States, Japan, India, ASEAN · is earnestly harassment,I do not encourage goods with South Korea as absolutely!

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:56:09.53 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 41 q8Iw1mYXW more than a big one like that because of HanPeople are hostile to the Communist Party itself

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:56:18.50 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 42 + FMSCQBsSince I came to Japan in large quantities Oshiyose became civil war, the CCP is confined Ya should properly manage the Aborigines

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:58:47.70 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 48 Jber8UNEJapan and China have not come here to warIf overflight waters if Israel and IranI am naturally a war but a flurry of missile

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:05:01.74 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 53 KMlSBv + e1 >>If the Hong Kong Declaration of Independence first and foremost, with the backing of the British
If the Republic of China (Taiwan) should you want to defeat of the Communist Party after that he has what appear

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:06:23.74 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 55 3Zq9XUrk44 >>Information hiding in North Korea missile launch satellites last monthWhat the U.S. plans to goods with South Korea was clearJapan also I do not we just leave it to the U.S. ButMust be successful "South Korea plans to stick to Sina Joker"The method ‥ ‥
· Visiting YasukuniExpansion of hate-Korean movement• Increase the Korean demo unpleasant(↑ I feel like this is the best work I will)Further guidance and won-
I think that there are various or

: 56 Breasts (Tits?): My favorite (Tue) 2013/01/29 19:08:24.88 ID: UR3/rzIR53 >>Do you have to be mentioned in the victimization Ying fool?

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:08:33.42 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 57 obQ7UePkChina Sucks decide quickly whether to split or war

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:12:39.87 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 61 n98n + bj6Leaked secret files of the Communist Party to be a war overseas, I was torn but China.It is interesting to note that roster (so-called co-workers to China) has come out of Japan traitor among them.

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:14:52.29 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 64 42vubPxo1 >>Hey I'm an enemy w

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:17:15.24 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 66 + rk9N/XI> 61SplitMaybe exposed to ensnare the Shanghai clique clique Beijing led the fabricatedShanghai is to interfere with other Asian countries also leads to economically and geographically

(Tue) 2013/01/29 19:21:29.95 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 68 n98n + bj665 >>Well, novice climbers to climb the mountain from the beginning of the class I Nippon Everest Well because it is impossible,First you should start from around mountain Tianbao (North Korea)?
66 >>Because I always destroyed by internal strife I leftist.

Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `):: 69 (Tues.) 2013/01/29 19:29:24.26 ID :/ iK9XNSvTo see if the machine Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Tibet, Uyghur, Inner Mongolia and so onI wish I could uprising together. On the back, such as India and Afghanistan and Mongolia simultaneous uprisingInvaded Beijing in unison to, the sky and the sea, is left to Japan. Land is left.

<`∀ 丶 '> (' · ω;`) Mr. (`c '): 70 (Tue) 2013/01/29 19:30:04.48 ID: q + Izk9l2Shina is going to be seven actually became a civil war.Get out there and seven People's Liberation Army.Respectively so as to raise their own money onGoing to be a nation of seven as a result.


(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:34:49.65 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 10 8IQvca12I'll poke behind the Sino-Japanese war broke out in the past because there is also India were deprived of water sourcesChina is such resentment because they buy from all neighboring countries

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:35:05.18 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 11 v24ONgcDI want you to tell me if there is a region where armed uprising rather not

(Tue) 2013/01/29 18:39:52.86 ID:: Mr. (`c ') <` ∀ 丶'> ('· ω · `): 18 LtwxJ9lWIn fact, I was coming out of the U.S. military in the war with JapanIndia, Vietnam, Myanmar around I have to competeI wake minority preview while you are blooming outside forcesI wake up is the poor revolt, but the collapse of ChinaIt could be 10 years blocked the route open ocean also deprived of land like crazy~ No, I can fire a mile war
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
63 >> years of oppression of the Chinese Communist Party [Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo]. ② participation diary march south Mongolia demonstration to protest the massacrehttp://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11367445842.html
What kind of country ... China?
Part 1● "Guinness" ranking the 20th century massacre# 1. Over 90 million people MaoSecond place. Over 30 million people Stalin3rd place. Hitler more than six million people (Jews)4th. Over 2 million people Hu Jintao
● In Tibet, more than 1.2 million people will be massacred.Over 6500 temples were destroyed.Mixed by promoting causes terrible thing to be settled in Tibet, a large number of Chinese, rather than countries and cultures, it will extinguish the race itself is currently being performed.

GEISHA, TONY BLAIR & COMFORT WOMEN [Taniyama Yuji Akira Taniyama Yujiro] (forger comfort women)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9bOw0uhgfrY

Korean for two special location 2012 (. Korean. English. Takeshima)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mt-KIdvvUQs



2ちゃんねる。>天皇陛下侮辱から・15年ぶりくらいに・2ちゃんねるを・見るようになりました
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11334858384.html
>慰安婦問題の・ねつ造を知り


>・「 スワップ無期限凍結 」その次が・「 ハードカレンシー・韓国解除 」のステップアップ措置
2012-08-20 15:46:26
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11333351693.html

↑野田政権時の予測でしたが。安倍政権では、日本経済には、プラスに働きかけると思うのです。


>ブログ紹介です(2ちゃんねるに載っていたのと、ブロガーさんも他の方のブログを転載なさっているので )
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11356777604.html
もし、日本が追い詰められたら [国際・政治] [編集]

日本が持っている技術を輸出禁止すると核兵器以上の打撃力があることをあるサイトが教えてくれていました。
追い詰められたら日本は開き直ることも不可能ではありません。

ただ、このときは日本の技術を奪い取るために侵略される可能性も多少ありますが・・・・。

以下引用
( ここから先は、>新時代の夜明け前に、アセンションに向けて
   http://ada323newage.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-09-27
  こちらの URL で参照してください。 )


>鳩山氏
外患誘致デモがあれば、参加したいと思います。
日本人の為に政治をしない政治家は、粛清淘汰されるべきだと思います。

・通名廃止と、事件報道では、通名の報道の廃止を強く望みます。

こんな政治の為に、税金を納めたくありません。
税金分を、「寄付。制度」にして欲しいと思います。
既得権益等の温床になる税金の使い方に、強く憤りを感じます。


右も左も、本来。自国国益の為に在るはずなのに。
日本は右も左も、私腹ばかりだ。
日本人の為の政治をしない政治家は、粛清淘汰されるべきだと思います。
こんな国に、税金を納めたくないです。
税金を「寄付形式」にしてもらったほうが、まだいいです!!

もう、報道を信じられません。
保守色の強い、新聞等に。
税金を、寄付する選択が欲しいくらいです。

現実路線としては、特定の「報道機関」「医療機関・福祉・孤児」「科学・医学・スポーツ・芸術・奨学金」等の施設に
税金分の1割を、「寄付」出来るような制度が、欲しいなあ、、、
※5世代以上、「日本国籍を有する者のみ」
( 5等親までの血縁者、提携会社、傘下会社等の寄付などは、除外。罰則規定 )


>メモ( 随時、修正訂正していきます )
・各区ごとの高校の生徒会長20~30人前後( 副会長は、発言権は無いけれど、補佐出席 )
※日本国籍を、3代以上有している者のみ。あらゆる不正削除の理念から。これは、随時調整課題。
※差別と、区別は、違います。感情論・理想論ではなく、資本主義国家として、ちゃんと理解してください。そのための本来の法律の整備と、既存システムの弊害の打破です。

彼らが、自分の「 区の会社・社会・政治背景等 」「 科学・奨学金・報道機関 」等への、直接的な「 税金の割り振り 」を、割り振ってもらう。
( リーダー実戦育成。また、癒着や横領。不正取引などの告発や、法改正の視点を、実戦で見てもらう。海外との競合視点や、国内外の法整備、経済、政治、国際情勢等の国内に対する不備やサポート視点、改正整備などの経験値等 )

ただ、国家予算並みに、「 金額 」が、膨れ上がってしまった場合は
その金額の「 αパーセント 」は、国家予算への返金システム。あるいは、ほかの市町村の不足分。科学や開発などでの不足分などへ、さらに割り振って行く。

競争原理は
やっぱり、ある程度。「 健全性 」を、社会でも、政治でも、システムでも。
保つ上で、必用不可欠。

そして、本当の、「 政治。経済。会社経営。次世代のリーダー育成 」でも、あると思うのです。
※育てていかなければ、次世代のリーダー( 責任と義務と、利権の絡む実戦等の経験値 )は、育ちません。
※前年度の予算割り振りで、失敗はあるでしょう。けれど、それは、「 データーとしての財産 」となります。失敗を財産に出来ない、現状システムの打破は、必要不可欠です。責任の所在の明確化は、必要不可欠です。

ただ、テスト点数がいいから。出席日数がいいから。
それだけで、「 エリート 」のようなシステム改善を、根本から進めていくべき。
それは、衰退を招いていく、悪しき因習の一つだと思います。

日本人のご老人が、「 おにぎり食べたい 」と書き残して。
餓死してしまうような、不正受給の横行など。

不正受給を許している、背景等。
未来を担っていく子供たち自身でも、深く関わって、現実と本質。不備と、原因。
それらと向き合いながら、議論、調整、よりよく改訂して行く力を養っていく必要性があると思うのです。

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

>社民党、福島瑞穂党首の交代を検討 福島党首「…」
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1356134678/

1 :ケツすべりφ ★:2012/12/22(土) 09:04:38.40 0
 社民党が福島瑞穂党首の交代を検討していることが21日、分かった。
同党は、16日の衆院選で議席を選挙前の5から2に減らし敗北、国会議員は衆参計6人となった。
来年夏の参院選の結果によっては政党要件に必要な5人を割り込む可能性があり、党内から
福島氏では戦えないとの声が高まっていた。

 20日の党常任幹事会では、照屋寛徳国対委員長が「参院選に向けて戦うには党首を交代すべきだ」と福島氏の辞任を要求。
又市征治副党首は「責任論の問題は承る。
県連の意向も踏まえたい」と応じ、地方組織の意見も聴取した上で党首交代を協議する考えを示した。福島氏も同席していたが、無言を通したという。

 社民党は今年1月の党首選でも福島党首の交代要求が出ていた。しかし、福島氏は拒否し、無投票5選を果たした。

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/politics/news/121222/stt12122208200004-n1.htm


3 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:05:59.07 0
もう解散して韓国に帰れよ。


4 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:06:21.18 0
死ねやみずぽwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


5 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:06:48.52 0
末期


26 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:17:12.40 0
半島に帰れよ


27 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:18:03.22 0
国防に隙をつくって相手に攻める野心を持たせる事は
結果的には戦争を作り出す
つまり戦争をしたい平和の敵は社民党 


32 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:22:54.00 0
もういいだろミズホ、

北チョンに帰って記者会見やれ。


48 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:39:00.38 0
チョンの試行錯誤の考え
自分の為に党は二の次
党首は日本の利益より同胞在日韓国の利益の為の政治をおもむいてる故
衰退消滅は当たり前
社民党立て直すならチョン排除しなきゃだめだ
もう遅いがよ


58 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:44:19.06 0
北朝鮮に亡命したらいいよ
お仲間のよど号グループみたいに


88 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 12:29:05.44 0
問題は現状認識に対する大多数の国民との埋めがたい乖離だろう。


100 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 14:47:56.65 0
誰がなっても朝鮮系に変わりないでしょ。


105 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 15:46:42.25 0
社民党 = 日本の憲政に必要のない政党


112 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 17:47:12.76 0
もうココと共産党は半島に帰ってくれないか。
日本には居場所ないだろ。いらないし。


145 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/25(火) 04:03:51.34 0
在日早く!

国に帰れ!

基地外!婆!


146 : 忍法帖【Lv=18,xxxPT】(1+0:8) :2012/12/25(火) 10:03:24.04 0
社民党を解散させて、党員は絶対に議員になってはいけない法律を整備してくれ


149 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/25(火) 15:02:27.44 0
まだ6人もいたことに驚いたわ


150 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/25(火) 15:03:41.22 0
普通、こういう場合は
自分から「責任とって辞任します」って言うもんじゃねの?w


151 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/25(火) 15:22:20.01 0
北朝鮮に帰れば良いよ。

あと、拉致被害者に土下座してお詫びしろ、社民党!


173 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2013/01/02(水) 22:36:30.80 0
やっぱ、みずぽって在日チョンなんだろうなw百虎隊って何なんだよww

福島みずほ @mizuhofukushima
百虎隊のドラマをテレビで見ている。会津の苦悩。きのうの新島八重のドラマもそうだが、
「ならぬものはならぬ」。原発推進も憲法改悪もならぬものはならぬ。 via Keitai Web
2013.01.02 19:10


182 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2013/01/12(土) 20:39:54.96 0
金正恩、福島党首交代を検討 が正しい。


186 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2013/01/13(日) 08:02:26.94 0
提訴すべき!

李明博が吐いた陛下への雑言を看過できない。
この愚か者に土下座謝罪させるべきである。
そのためには、ありとあらゆる選択肢を駆使するべきであり、加えて、日本政府は、有事に備えて、核兵器と原潜を、早急に大量に装備すべきである。
加えて、在日朝鮮人・在日韓国人を残らす半島に帰すべきである。


190 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2013/01/13(日) 21:18:10.95 0
このおばさん、どうして慰安婦問題捏造の件で追求されないんだ?
どうにかして責任取らせてぇなぁ。党首のクビどころの問題じゃないだろ。



50 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:40:04.62 0
誰がなっても元気に反日、笑顔で売国、社民党です(・∀・)ニヨニヨ


57 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2012/12/22(土) 09:43:55.54 0
趙春花ちゃんが慰安婦問題を捏造した主犯だって 信夫ちゃんが言ってましたよ。


168 :オレオレ!オレだよ、名無しだよ!!:2013/01/01(火) 16:35:27.20 0
慰安婦捏造で福島瑞穂(趙春花)は「人権派弁護士」としてマスコミにデビューし、国会議員にもなったが、
福島瑞穂(趙春花)のおかげで日韓関係はめちゃくちゃになった。今回の慰安婦騒動に福島瑞穂(趙春花)が沈黙を守っているのは、ここまで嘘がばれてしまうと取り繕いようがないからだろう。
朝日新聞とともに福島瑞穂(趙春花)にも説明責任がある。
従って、国会で説明すべきだ。

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

>【教育】文科省、中国・韓国・北朝鮮などへの近隣諸国条項見直しへ-自民党は「自虐史観でなく誇りが持てる歴史教科書に」を公約[01/29]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359453516/

1 :帰って来た仕事コナカッタ元声優 φ ★:2013/01/29(火) 18:58:36.15 ID:???
文部科学省は28日までに、中国や韓国などアジア諸国との歴史的関係に配慮するよう求めた教科書検定基準の見直しに向け具体的な検討を進める方針を決めた。
早ければ夏にも議論をスタートさせたい考えだ。
大幅な見直しは中韓の強い反発を招く恐れがあり「配慮」の対象をアジアに限定せず「国際社会」などと広げる案も浮上している。

近現代史を扱う社会科教科書の検定基準は、アジア諸国への配慮を求める「近隣諸国条項」を設けている。

自民党内に「歴史教科書の自虐史観につながる」との声が強く、
衆院選の政権公約では「伝統文化に誇りを持てる内容の教科書で学べるよう、検定基準を改善する」と明記していた。

下村博文文科相は条項の見直しについて「今すぐ着手すべきテーマではない」と慎重な姿勢を示している。
ただ、省内では14年度の中学教科書の検定で適用することを想定し、夏の参院選後、速やかな議論開始が必要との見方が強い。

文科省関係者によると、具体的な表現についての検討はまだ始まっていないが、
条項そのものを撤廃するのではなく「国際社会に配慮する」などと文言を修正する案もあるという。

http://www.chugoku-np.co.jp/News/Sp201301290076.html

【日韓】「右向け右」日本の安倍晋三首相の右翼教育改革に始動がかかった 東京都教科書でも竹島尖閣問題記述増加へ[01/25]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359077776/


2 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:02:01.04 ID:ieKLgq7Z
>>1
今までが異常だったんだって

嘘つき詐欺師の支那朝鮮に配慮とか異常過ぎるわ


7 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:05:56.38 ID:oVM5UqIR
自虐とか誇りとかじゃなく
淡々と客観的事実を教えろよ


12 :消費税増税反対:2013/01/29(火) 19:08:09.52 ID:P8Y6LJya
実効に移せよ


14 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:08:45.61 ID:xzaR8fsG
>>6
いいと思う
俺も今やってる
34歳以下のゆとりみてるとヤバいと思ったけど
ゆとり大失敗認めてやめて普通のまったく普通の教育になるけどうれしいね


15 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:09:01.82 ID:3Zq9XUrk
>>7
おっしゃる通りだね
しかし日教組をなんとか片付けないとなあ‥

どっちみち日教組が邪魔するだろな


23 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:13:41.39 ID:4W6ajxue
韓国は、日本の敵国。

【竹島(たけしま)とは?】

1905年1月28日、日本政府は島根県隠岐島司・所管の島と閣議決定。
以降、竹島は、島根県隠岐郡隠岐の島町竹島となり、正式に日本の領土に。
(それ以前から日本の領土であったが、このとき、国際的に正式表明)
(歴史的事実に照らしても、同時に、国際法上も明らかに日本固有の領土)

太平洋戦争後、韓国が、日本の放棄する地域に、竹島を入れるよう連合国へ要求したが、連合国側が拒否。
(サンフランシスコ講和条約においても、日本領土)

日本領土のままと決定したサンフランシスコ講和条約発効直前の1952年(昭和27年)1月18日、韓国は、竹島を占拠した。
(国際法上、何ら根拠がない不法占拠)
(不法占拠のため、韓国に法的な正当性はない)

以降、今日まで、日本は竹島の返却を求めているが、韓国は応じていない。

韓国は、日本の敵国。
在日チョンは、日本のガン。


24 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:14:18.48 ID:4W6ajxue
<従軍慰安婦問題とは、何か?>

日本軍が慰安婦を募集したという事実は無く(日本軍の関与は無い )、一方、「女衒」と呼ばれる韓国人を中心とした売春の仲介業者が、公然と存在し、『売春婦の求人』が行われていた。
(物証は多数挙がっている)

つまり、現在の状況とまったく同じ。
(韓国の売春業者が、世界中に韓国人の売春婦を送り込んでいる)

そして、「金のため、売春婦になった女性」が日本軍によって慰安婦にされたとウソをつき、日本に金をせびりにきている。
これに、朝日新聞と毎日新聞が協力して、従軍慰安婦があったと「でっち上げ」を行ない、騒いでいる。

まさに、朝日新聞と毎日新聞は、日本のガン。


27 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:17:04.32 ID:k7nwEPRR
周辺諸国条項は
自虐云々じゃなくて、特アの機嫌をとるために真実を曲げる事が問題なんだよ。


29 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:17:52.15 ID:5BYoQYNa
朝鮮学校を税金で無償化しろなんて言う腐れ教組が文句をいったらパブリックコメントで反論すればよい


32 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:20:36.24 ID:4W6ajxue
韓国は、日本の敵国。
在日チョンは、日本のガン。

日本が中国に勝ち(日清戦争)、朝鮮半島が中国から独立できました。
ところが、周りは大国ばかり。
単独で国を維持できないから、朝鮮側から日本に併合の要請してきた。
(併合反対派だった伊藤博文が殺害されたため、その後、併合することに)

捏造・韓国は、日本が占領したと教えている。
(併合と占領、植民地は、まったく別物)
(併合の例…イギリス。イングランド、スコットランド、ウェールズ、北アイルランドの4つの国が併合して出来ている連合国)
捏造した歴史しか習っていないから、自分たちが、どこから独立したのかも知らない民族。


36 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:24:05.72 ID:X5qRQwPu
別に誇りとかはどーでもいいが
朝鮮、中国からいいがかりを付けられた時
反論できる教育は必要だと思うな


42 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:28:20.22 ID:syjpYU9Y
これは朗報


43 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:28:21.59 ID:EFAK5HEt
>>1
見直しじゃなくて単に廃止にしろ
検討する時間が税金の無駄じゃ



3 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:02:06.50 ID:J+noJ0m9
当然


5 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:04:35.07 ID:qrIM/4Nm
文科省内の売国奴の掃除もこれからの課題やねぇ。


6 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:04:47.34 ID:MSmvLOBu
教育がまともになりそうだな
そろそろ子供をつくろうかな

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

>【中国】戦争になれば、チベット・ウイグル・内モンゴルなどの少数民族や反共産党勢力の不満噴出は確実[01/29]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359451520/

1 :帰って来た仕事コナカッタ元声優 φ ★:2013/01/29(火) 18:25:20.19 ID:???
江沢民と胡錦濤政権の20年間で解決できなかったどころか悪化した中国の少数民族問題。
抑圧され続けてきた少数民族は中国が戦争に突入した場合、どういう行動にでるのか。中国ウォッチャー、宮崎正弘氏がシミュレーションする。

新疆ウイグル自治区、チベット自治区のほかに、極東方面で軍事的緊張が高まると中国国内で不安定化する地域は内モンゴル自治区である。

モンゴル族は3つの地域に分断された。現在のモンゴル、ロシア領内のモンゴル自治区、そして中国に編入されている内モンゴル自治区である。
モンゴル民族主義の原則からいえば、以上の3つを“合邦”し、チンギス・ハーン以来の独立した民族統一国家を樹立することが理想である。
しかし、地理的にロシアと中国に挟まれ、実現は困難だ。中国領内にはモンゴル独立を志向する地下組織があり、彼らはチベット、ウイグル独立派の海外組織と共闘する準備を進めている。

他の少数民族では朝鮮族が200万人、おもに吉林省の北朝鮮国境地帯で独自の文化を維持しながら暮らす。最大人口を誇るチワン族はベトナム国境に1600万人いる。
朝鮮族、チワン族ともに「独立」を主張せず、適度の自治に甘んじ「漢化」されているのが現状だ。

その一方で、少数民族ではなく漢族のマイノリティ勢力が中国政府に抗う可能性も低くない。たとえば、アフガニスタンとの国境山岳地帯にはドンガンと呼ばれる漢族のイスラム教徒の集落がある。

そして、中国政府が特別な警戒をしているのが、地下教会というキリスト教信者のシンジケートである。その弾圧は日ごとに強まっている。バチカンと中国の宗教政策の対立も根深い。

中国共産党の監督下にある公認教会のカソリック信者は500万人、プロテスタント信者は1700万~1800万人。一方、共産党非公認の地下教会信者は7000万人とも言われる。
実態は謎のベールに包まれているが、キリスト教の信者は共産党に反対する漢族が主流である。

以上のように、極東で戦争状態になったとき、中国国内の少数民族、反中国共産党の漢族の不満が一気に噴き出す。
その場合、武装警察だけでは対処しきれず、各軍管区が動くことになろうが、そうなれば対米・対日戦争など遂行できるはずもない。

※SAPIO2013年2月

http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20130129_165491.html


3 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:27:51.95 ID:wTLxQh1a
多くの移民を受け入れてきたヨーロッパ諸国のみなさん、最近調子はいかがですか?【海外の反応】
http://10000km.com/2012/12/29/immigration/#comment-8877
移民政策は最悪の政策だ! 海外の反応。
http://blog.livedoor.jp/zzcj/archives/51810671.html
【海外掲示板】カナダ人「中国人が移民し過ぎて今や私達が少数派になりつつある件」
http://blog.livedoor.jp/imagedirectory/archives/22770350.html

Sweden is being destroyed. A low intensity civil war has already started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QILt8mnZnMs
崩壊するスウェ-デン 既に低強度の内戦状態に突入
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLL6hNVrwc

ようこそ現実のスウェーデンへ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD9Wsnrhxw
スウェ-デンは2049年までにイスラム国家
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocmQZa8tqo
オランダの悲劇―多文化共生がもたらしたもの
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_RfSzawKUQ
やがてベルギー人のいなくなる町 ベルギーの首都ブリュッセル
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXKSQ8lxwDU
移民亡国ドイツ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvb-7KfKPwA


帰化条件厳しくしなきゃヤバイ
まだ間に合うけどもうホントぎりぎり
日本国籍とられたらもうどうしようも出来ない


4 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:28:21.78 ID:aLC16IWf
空と海の部隊は大忙しだろうけど
陸は暇してそうな気がする


5 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:28:55.09 ID:AjiqxpSG
チベットのために戦争しよう


7 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:32:10.84 ID:obQ7UePk
とっとと戦争せんかい、中国


8 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:32:41.67 ID:DpMKnyWN
少数民族は戦争を待ってる。
アメリカよ北朝鮮と中国を成敗してください。鬼退治をしてください、アメリカ桃太郎さん


13 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:35:41.41 ID:qrIM/4Nm
>>11
チョンも手のひら返しそうだなw


14 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:36:25.18 ID:zfD7tb75
戦争になればこれらの少数民族問題のほかに、インドやベトナムが国境線に兵力を集めて
けん制とかはやりそうだよな
後はスプラトリー諸島で小競り合いとか


15 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:37:26.95 ID:ob/BqZPi
こんなことネットじゃ半年前から言われてた。まだまだ分析が遅いし甘いぜSAPIOさんよ。
あんたらはネトウヨよりも上のつもりなんだろ?気合見せろや。


19 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:39:56.84 ID:NIkQMFeq
>>13
チョンの動向には注意が必要だな
奴らが付いた方が負けるの法則は歴史が証明してるから


20 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:40:06.32 ID:X+iNbmxB
台湾は?


21 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:40:13.05 ID:JJPwS2u1
日本は速やかに、チベットなどの勢力に資金援助・軍備援助すべし。


24 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:43:47.80 ID:2ymxz8Vj
ロシアとイスラムがウイグルと組んで中国攻めるだろうな
中国人自体激減する可能性大だな


32 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:51:38.43 ID:81+1o78T
これと同じように、日本軍と中国共産党が戦争したときに
中国市民が日本軍を歓迎してたんだよね~


36 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:52:51.58 ID:HU8t1PbJ
>>6
ありがとう 保存した
気象庁のは見られなくなってるんだ


40 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:53:55.65 ID:3Zq9XUrk
>>13
おいおい、やめてくれ
それだけは絶対ダメだ!
あの法則はシナ側に発動させないと!

今後、ASEAN・インド・日本・米が嫌がらせしまくって、
絶対に韓国がシナに付くように仕向けないと!


41 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:56:09.53 ID:q8Iw1mYX
そんなのよりももっとでかいのが漢民族だからw
人民自体が共産党に敵対する


42 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:56:18.50 ID:+FMSCQBs
内戦になったら大量に日本に押し寄せてくるんだから、中共はきちんと土人を管理して閉じ込めとけや


48 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:58:47.70 ID:Jber8UNE
日本と中国はここまで来ても戦争してないが
イスラエルとイランなら領海領空侵犯なら
ミサイルが飛び交う当たり前戦争だけど


53 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:05:01.74 ID:KMlSBv+e
>>1
香港が真っ先に独立宣言するだろね、英の後ろ盾で

あと共産党を倒したい筈の中華民国(台湾)がどうでるのかだな


55 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:06:23.74 ID:3Zq9XUrk
>>44
先月の北朝鮮衛星ミサイル発射の情報隠蔽で
米は韓国をシナに付かせる計画なのはハッキリしたね
だけど米だけに任せてないで我々日本も
「ジョーカー韓国をシナへくっつける計画」を成功させねばならない
その方法は‥‥

・靖国参拝
・嫌韓運動の拡大
・嫌韓デモを増やす
(これ↑が一番効くような気がする)
・更なるウォン高誘導

とか色々あると思う


56 :美乳(微乳?)好き:2013/01/29(火) 19:08:24.88 ID:UR3/rzIR
>>53
馬鹿英九が血祭りに挙げられるアルか?


57 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:08:33.42 ID:obQ7UePk
中国は戦争するか分裂するかさっさと決めろ ウザイ


61 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:12:39.87 ID:n98n+bj6
でも戦争になって、中国が分裂したら共産党の秘密ファイルが海外に流出。
その中に日本の売国奴(いわゆる中国への協力者)名簿が出たら面白いことに。


64 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:14:52.29 ID:42vubPxo
>>1
敵だらけじゃねえかw


66 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:17:15.24 ID:+rk9N/XI
>61
分裂したら
北京閥が捏造を主導した上海閥を陥れる為に暴露するかもな
地理的にも経済的にも上海がアジア諸国と繋がるのを妨害する為に


68 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:21:29.95 ID:n98n+bj6
>>65
まあまあ、初心者の登山者が日本なんてエベレスト級の山を最初から登頂するのは無理ですから、
先ずは天宝山(北朝鮮)辺りからはじめるべきでは?

>>66
左翼って必ず内ゲバで崩壊しますから。


69 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:29:24.26 ID:/iK9XNSv
日本が機を見て、ベトナム、フィリピン、チベット、ウイグル、内モンゴルなどと
一斉蜂起できたらいいね。バックにはインドやアフガンやモンゴルなどが同時蜂起
して一斉に北京に攻め込む、空と海は日本に任せろ。陸は任せる。


70 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω;`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 19:30:04.48 ID:q+Izk9l2
実際に内乱になったら支那は7つになるだろう。
人民解放軍が7つあるからな。
それぞれが独自に金集めするようになって
結果的に7つの国家になるだろう。



10 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:34:49.65 ID:8IQvca12
インドも水源奪われた過去があるから日中戦争勃発したら背後突くぞ
中国は隣国全部から恨み買ってるからな


11 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:35:05.18 ID:v24ONgcD
むしろ武装蜂起しない地域があるなら教えて欲しい


18 :<丶`∀´>(´・ω・`)(`ハ´  )さん:2013/01/29(火) 18:39:52.86 ID:LtwxJ9lW
実際、日本と戦争になったら米軍は出てくるわ
インド、ベトナム、ミャンマーあたりが参戦してくるわ
外部に戦力さいてる間に少数民族が内覧起こすわ
貧民層が反乱起こすわ、中国崩壊するだろ
土地も奪われまくって今後10年は外洋航路を封鎖されかねないし
いや~、とっとと戦争おこせよ

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

>>【東京都新宿区】中国共産党の63年にも及ぶ弾圧。虐殺に抗議する南モンゴルデモ行進 ②参加日記
http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11367445842.html

中国って・・・どんな国?

その1
●20世紀虐殺「 ギネス 」ランキング
1位。毛沢東 9000万人以上
2位。スターリン 3000万人以上
3位。ヒトラー 600万人以上( ユダヤ人 )
4位。胡錦濤 200万人以上

●チベットでは、120万人以上が虐殺され。
6500以上の寺院が破壊され。
大量の中国人を、チベットに移住させる事で混血を進めさせ、国や文化どころか、民族自体を消滅させようという恐ろしいことが、現在行われています。


GEISHA, TONY BLAIR & COMFORT WOMEN [Yujiro 谷山雄二朗 Taniyama](慰安婦捏造)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9bOw0uhgfrY


韓国人にとって特別な二つの場所 2012( 竹島。英語。韓国語。 )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mt-KIdvvUQs

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿