2013年1月30日水曜日

"Anti-demonstration Wednesday (demo before the South Korean Embassy)" and the "Yasukuni Shrine". Management and at the age of 10, the point of overcoming AC.

"Anti-demonstration Wednesday (demo before the South Korean Embassy)" and the "Yasukuni Shrine". Management and at the age of 10, the point of overcoming AC.http://ameblo.jp/buraiai/entry-11459965297.html(The photo, please see above in the URL.)☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
I think from a few days ago, the "anti-demonstration Wednesday", to "Yasukuni Shrine", and let's go.
With the route map yahoo, I confirmed the location.



At this time, suddenly, I thought I have.
> Anti-demonstration Wednesday
Pre-and Korean Embassy
For that there is no published nearest even has it Migamae, but I was there (^ ^;;
(To find the nearest station, rather than from the map, and the difference in height in the case of direct access to the URL of the Korean Embassy, ​​the range of potential risk and reliability, etc.)


But, once. Because I wanted to participate, I decided to go.
There is that belief with the "I want to believe in the people", in yourself, that you do not dare, (Originally, need to do "information gathering", so have decided for the time being. So, killed Also, maybe., of Adult Children, when it would extremes "I want to believe in" human "because" I want to believe, me. has only just begun to be able to consciousness finally because they think it can not be helped.)



To be away from home, so very morbid, mother, or become aggressive.
Since excessive interference or even a.
Also to go out, I do not I have to tell in advance, the "errand convinced my mother."

This Adult Children. Dysfunctional family.
> It is a chain of negative. Unless we break, is a problem that dont. (At my own speed, they do not collapse)



In the local station, and I have been eating curry branch.




From the mother, the telephone (^ ^;;
· "I was wondering when you where? Leave you now, and visit me," mother,
When asked why, he was that and want to come back to buy a loaf of bread.



But the mother, since the diet daily walk.
I went by myself? Say, as somewhat evasively mouth, I hung up the phone.

I'm such in order to understand, and this is my time of return, (^ ^; is "dysfunctional family" "excessive interference">;;.
And the violence of the mother, but I would have took a spur.
· Dattari physical violence
· Dattari verbal violence
More often than not, but that's the both.



But, in the feeling.
Little, and mother so I'm sure a distance.
I ate curry, switch the feeling.
> Yotsuya Station Street
To the Korean Embassy, ​​I went.
Way. Listen to the road. Having finished the toilet. Went.
(Since there from tension and make tummy. Urine or threatened)
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Vehicle and found the police, policeman, because the people are 5-6
Here is, at the Embassy of South Korea, I think the meeting place anti-demonstration Wednesday
Check the batch of cop
Listening to the South Korean Embassy, ​​I learned that it is ahead. Thank you.




Here is the Korean Embassy.
Of this point, the police, and listen to the demonstrators Wednesday where anti-
Who heard, it seems not even know the name of all places.
People next door, across the signal and a place, told me.
Thank you all!



While crossing the signal, I took a few pictures.



You are listening to the people of the demonstrators, and? "Are you sure you want to participate,"
So can you acknowledge, as it is.
Without a placard, etc., I lined up together.

I was talking sprinkled with chat, 50 women and the next generation, and things of demonstrators.



Then, in the portable camera, plainclothes police officers who have been taking a few pictures.
Then, while taking notes, I took a picture of us.
But but the Chinese Embassy., (This is because it was the same way, a little, feeling, but I have come, I wanted to participate in the demonstration Wednesday anti, I leave the photos are taken. Sexual abuse so come around and with, and naked pictures of his childhood, and photos of the bikini, well into adulthood. that I was not able to digest)
※ Even the general public, several people went to take pictures of the protesters.



In addition, the undercover cop who is different, at about 1m behind me,
I had to note, our chat.
The demo also Asahi Shimbun, even in primary demonstration, which was.

The meaning of this, I wonder? (^ ^;???



Take a picture, Can I put it to your blog? And, when I heard.
Will introduce an organizer. I took the note to that person.
It was that want you to send an email, my blog, but I thought a little, I understand.
Several sheets, and from the front, I took a picture from behind.



When I was a little later.
Who the organizers, it began to take a picture, I was a little way off the place.
A couple of times, I repeated.



Because you were afraid that would be uncomfortable.
To a photo, and I will tell as much as possible because we do not want photographed.
I will ask why, do not want to photograph Projection Quality.
Everyone, even the name out face, and I've been doing, you will be asked.



• "(. Would be in bed with the evils of sexual abuse. Risks any risk, the surviving company, and still take a picture) ... so there are many Korean Chinese company as well." Excuse me, I , I would tell
- "Is it? Did I DO" ... If you're not the organizer Mr. Dase face and a name ", which came out better (outside of the demonstration) outside of this pole is" okay, is returned.

Here, the "wall" usual, I was hit. I am sorry.
My words, I was not enough.
Originally, it should convey, besides more, I had perfectly. Could not it is that we should overcome me.
"Argument, claim, adjustment," it is. But not for sentimental reasons, it's important discussion.



> Usual wall
• Differences between the management and, in the perspective of the workers and
Here, "Improving quality. Pursuit of profit. Supply and demand", and divided, let me occupy a large weight. (In this case, there is a company philosophy of many of the management company, the duties and responsibilities you. then. responsibility and duty to protect the lives of their employees)



And Mr. organizer
· Mr. organizer "even join the force, because only they will become painful, those who go to their participation in a range is okay is not painful," and we say
And "Thank you", to say thank you, I was after.
Thank you all!
25 minutes, I was allowed to participate. Thank you all!



Photos taken here, decided to refrain published.
And, the actual cost of individual participants flyer I received, I decided to refrain.
I am sorry.
And thank you.



Everyone seems to Nasa~tsu actual cost participation.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Up to Yasukuni, travel time.
Much, I was thinking that in the anti-demonstration Wednesday.



Can I do.
Range I can.
To overcome, further, such as the direction I want to go.



Then, suddenly, I thought I have.
> Management of unaffiliated voters.

I have this.
• The thing that has been positioned and managers of small and medium-sized enterprises, the proportion of the most anti Wednesday to participate in the demonstration, I noticed again.



Maybe, "said the management of unaffiliated voters" image. Nuance
A lot of people
> (A company of about 10 people weak employment. Nearly 10 million annual sales) privately owned
Do not you have to associate, them? And.



The intent of my images and I was using.
Do not you have peeling? And,
Again to return to the mother, to make sure the field of view, I noticed.

Differences of meaning, it is I wonder if I'm going led "obligation and responsibility to protect their employees, the company"? And.



If an individual, or it can be possible.
When it comes to the management company, I may not be able to have increased.
(Risks. Employment Network. Chinese) China
(Risks. Employment Network. Korean) Korea

Their company, even if they are not employed, I do not care.
But large corporations that are partners and you, the job.
's Been around Mawa~tsu, risk
Reputational damage and
• Release Orders alliances

These are the immediate. I will get around to mind.



Keep "safety, soundness" to the company, the
It's a duty of management.
Also, because I think there is also a responsibility and obligation to continue.
· It is the responsibility and duty to protect the lives of its employees, the company.
(↑ labor side, the administration is thought to be a risk management barriers. Has and might! Pin, may not come, but also to offset as much as possible, and is also the duty of management. Enabled coping)



> This, examination of perspective
※ The small and medium-sized business owners
Trumped-comfort women issue
-Takeshima
Senkaku-
History of education, etc. - masochistic

These, even if it may think. I thought the "participation from the perspective of management", quite, and I guess can have Kane.



That means.
Reputational damage and
Risk level of civilian network of China and South Korea
Risk partners such as (large companies), de-affiliation

Soil can go clear, here is, if you were able to guarantee security is unswervingly.
"Managers of small and medium-sized enterprises", which is silent, how not to raise the voice of me started? And, I thought.



This is the future.
A little more, to participate in a variety of demonstrations.
Let's go and let me study, I thought again.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
While a lot, I think, I went to Yasukuni Shrine.




One of the street, the time to get to Yasukuni Shrine, right now. I had to be able to come out of my conclusions.
I'm just going to rest digestion, (^ ^;;



Later, to the organizers of the demonstration Mr. Anti Wednesday, write an email.
After they are finished writing, I also reproduced here.
Personal mail, so I wrote, so, no problem? And? (^ ^;???
After that, I wanna open the stomach.
It will it become the range that can be. Still, his behavior, I want to open residence.
;; Were there (^ ^ of whether this email (conflict is; however>, after all, because "I want to believe" people "I want to Yes I like the people," the promise of e-mails from your book, I wrote a blog I think because it is the first, later, the chain of negative dysfunctional family. ←'ll let sent, and led would come.)



Well? (Lol
Blog itself, because there is something like "testament" of me? (Lol
I did not expect, or sudden death. Or accidental death.
If alive, What is, I do not know.
If one wants to identify me, (↑, also. Then would be identified from the blog, the content blog, the "concentration of self-analysis", we'll be able to scrutiny.> Further, although it would have been suffering. never, and it is not "can not" specific, I would. ← is because I think, from a certain level of confidence, because I Waridaseru specific.)



But,,,
Have participated in the demonstration, I used to think.
· Employers
· Adult Children

Here, so he thought, in front of the demo, and I guess it become the minority.



But I think that if there is going to reflect, pay their taxes, "influence", small and medium-sized enterprises, and we would become a very strong force.



Adult Children. Children who are ill-treated, but little by little
• The wrong
Senkaku-
-Takeshima
Trumped-comfort women issue
History of education, etc. - masochistic
If there are things that even here, but cut off little by little, the chain of their negative, go to participate,
It, it will become a very strong voice for reform, I think we give? And, I thought.



In the future, to a variety of demonstration.
To think that their demonstration, and would like to participate.
I'm participating, and was able to study it.



But,,, "photo (taken to be)" is
Themselves, (^ ^ really, we do not overcome;;; and I guess it become one of the factors that Kizukeru, the trust relationship>, I thought again
I'm sorry
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
This is a cherry tree I wonder?
I if that was the case, the cherry blossom season.
I guess the very beautiful? (° Д °; ≡ ° Д ° ;)? Once again, I want to go ☆




The shrine office better, and photography. I have received permission from the blog posted ☆
Thank you ☆



Under the torii, young men, because it was a bow.
I also, for the first time.
Instruction from the mother, not to the bow,
In my intention, and be an example, I have passed through the torii.



Also return, You are a bow.
Also other people, I had a bow.



Person, or when moved by the feeling
I thought it would be a natural thing, make a bow.






> This is the Hall 遊就



Of thinking of things, etc. But today, I was so admission
More properly, the next step is, slowly
I wanted to have the honor of seeing (^ ^; I'm sorry>;;



But, once everyone.
What have I been Kakaru go?
I would recommend (^ ^



Many things
Feel
You can watch or the
I think it would be awesome
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
The large national flag, but I had
Properly, can you store? ;; Properly>, because it was unlikely that I can organize and store; (^ ^ Speaking
Small, tabletop flags (¥ 840).
You bought, here ☆

I think I have here, in the demo, and let's join ☆



Small but, because of their national flag will want ☆



☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Now, I was open to Mr. Anti Wednesday demonstration organizer, trying to mail
Subject and, in the "Chinese" in the body, because it was referred to
When I translated by Google, you do not know well, because I have been translated into Japanese sentences (^ ^;;

Kana virus? Both, I think so



While I was looking for other e-mail address,
Hey, I do not find (^ ^;;
And even a little blog post is not good, the other person, because I've seen with (^ ^;;



Now, at this, let me rude (^ ^; I'm sorry>;;
Somehow, the mind somewhat? I have broken (^ ^; I'm sorry>;;
(. From difference values., So I think that the claim form was close to the demonstrators, recessional)



Also, in the demo somewhere, I may be able to meet
Reviews of this Blog
It was late, I think I will report (^ ^; I'm sorry>;;



Information and previous
I do not really want to have a prejudice
As much as possible, and I'm not to examine
As it is, because I want to take care of, at that time, the "emotion felt perspectives and their own" (^ ^;;









But it is, from now on
Information of the organizers of the demonstration that was my thought, try and participate
I thought a little more, and checks, and I try to join (^ ^;;



I wonder what? (^ ^;???



Now, a bit, not looking at organizer's email address
I tried to search (^ ^;;



Somehow, a little
I was wondering, "Demo (also the organizers, the participants)"
I feel that I had a different color gotta have? (^ ^;???

In me, let alone demonstrators until now.
Since I had placed was not interested in the subject of the layer, the demonstrators also politics (^ ^;;



That one? The concept of I,,, I had made a mistake>;??? ^ ^ (?

From the beginning, I had made a mistake? (^ ^;???






Hey, demonstrators following, I will not hurry (^ ^;;
Hey, I think (^ ^;;



I, What was the the illusion, the portion of the Kontei? Did you mean>; (^ ^????



Anyway, so I'm anxious
Again, "a full scan of the virus." I keep tentatively (^ ^;;



Virus itself,
-Intentional
A damage-
-Chance
Although I think (^ ^;;



I'm, still
> And the condition that a trust relationship Kizukeru
> Creating a trust relationship field Kizukeru

Is here, how up to challenge? (^ ^;??? Into I> is



It
Overcoming the photo-
This is, really, I wish I wonder maximum priority (^ ^;;






This time, in a lot of ways
So, I learned, m Thank you (__) m



I absolutely
-From the perspective of the management, demonstrators
You I guess it become of it taking into consideration the securing of life of employees the company. You do not Saraseru not Saraseru at risk unnecessarily, the company (. To risk, and avoid nuisance to the partners, participation,,, absolutely )



Also, I can not participate in the demonstration
> Small and medium-sized business owners, and perspective of demonstrators

Including objections to paying taxes, such as "no impact on their demo" of their
Do was to think of it, I think.



It
But. ← because some parts are respected, this is and it's management to each other. Minimum., Anonymity, "some in relation to company (is not it fairly, the snooping, for you know may not "trust" credit is up to the base of it, Maybe a foundation.) "



And beyond the anonymity, one step, when I say that I want go further
Themselves (If the taxpayer company when you think the government would like to request
Furthermore, "(such as clarification of the duties and responsibilities. Fields. Rules. Basis) saucer" should have stepped, and transparency, and convenience, the selectivity
What, do you go to clear










I know>;;; ^ ^ Oh (!



I said, "anonymity (as a manager to each other, the border of the essential duties and responsibilities)" laid on the foundation, the
It,
Anyway, I can not see bite. It was one of the factors that I disagree? Maybe>; (^ ^???!!



The divergence>,,,;;; ^ ^ (Oh yeah



When I've been to the border, and somebody that, you know aeru
Much, it is "officer positions" "president" opponent, but I was so commonplace
Its part "natural" is, and is "natural base", even to yourself, you should be looking to partner was,,, (^ ^;;



"Why respect for anonymity," in on it, would not Tamote? And
But I could not understand (^ ^; participation> Demo;;
From the very first stage, I was wrong I, (^ ^;;



> Management of the company, because it was something like "(such as the path of the various document review. You are carrying a minimum obligation, and responsibility) business card of trust"






Ah ~ (^ ^;;
Somehow, and I am writing this, I thought a bit? (^ ^;???
By myself, I'm of it did not feel like that (^ ^;;



Even if the management, to what I am, even if
> Is it was "Hothouse"? (゚ Д ゚) · ∵. Guha~tsu



Mean-because that was included "(← identification security in the security company of the person in question..) Guarantee of trust" (^ ^;;

This is also on the job. Even on the entertainment. Because it was the base of the bottom line.
This, if it is not cleared. Even at the start line, I will not stand because it was the social norm (^ ^;;






> 7SEEDS
· A team of summer
Ango to Come! ! I want you to work hard! ! (^ ^;;

Sense? So, since I'm encouraged by ☆






Somehow, I was exhausted hit points (^ ^;;
Please let me in, "shelve", a little of that today, (^ ^; I'm sorry>;;


数日前から、「 アンチ水曜デモ 」と、「 靖国神社 」へ、行ってみようと思い。

ヤフー路線図で、場所を確認しました。




このとき、ふと、思ったのが。

>アンチ水曜デモ

・韓国大使館前

最寄駅掲載がないことに対して、身構えてしまったのも、あるんですね(^^;;;

( 最寄駅を探すのに、地図からでなく、直接韓国大使館のURLにアクセスした場合の、リスクと可能性の範囲の高低差と、信頼度等 )


でも、1度。参加してみたかったので、行く事にしました。

( 本来、やらなければいけない「 情報収集 」は、「 人を信じてみたい 」との、自分の中の信念から、あえてしない事に、当面決めているので。それで、命を落とす事があっても、しょうがないと思っているので。私は、「 人を信じてみたい 」「 信じていたい 」ので。たぶん、それはアダルトチルドレンの、両極端なのだろうと、やっと自覚出来始めたばかりです。 )




家を空けることに、母は、とても病的なほど、攻撃的になってしまったり。

過干渉だったりするので。

外出するのも、「 母が納得する用事 」を、前もって伝えなければいけないんです。



これは、アダルトチルドレン。機能不全家族。

>負の連鎖ですね。断ち切って行かなければ、いけない問題です。( 私自身が、潰れてしまわない速度で )




地元の駅で、ブランチのカレーを食べていると。


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


母からの、電話が(^^;;;

・母・「 おまえ今どこ?出る時、寄ってくれると思ってた 」

理由を聞くと、食パンを帰りに買って来て欲しいとのことでした。




けれど、母は、ダイエット散歩を毎日しているので。

自分で行ったら?と言うと、多少口を濁すようにして、電話を切りました。



これは、私の帰りの時間等を、把握するためなんですね(^^;;;>「 過干渉 」「 機能不全家族 」です。

そして、母の暴力に、拍車がかかってしまうんですね。

・肉体的暴力だったり

・言葉の暴力だったり

大抵は、その両方なのですが。




けれど、気持ち的には。

少し、母とは距離を持ちだしているので。

カレーを食べて、気持ちを切り替えて。

>四谷三丁目駅下車

韓国大使館へと、向かいました。

途中。道を聞いて。トイレを済ませて。行きました。

( 緊張からの、瀕尿や。おなかくだしがあるので )




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


警察車両と、警官の方が、5~6人いらしたので

ここが、韓国大使館で、アンチ水曜デモ集合場所かと思い

警官のバッチを確認して

韓国大使館を聞くと、この先だと教えていただきました。ありがとうございます。

★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★



ここが、韓国大使館です。

この先の、警察官に、アンチ水曜デモ参加場所を聞くと

聞いた人は、場所も名称も知らないらしく。

隣の方が、信号を渡った場所だと、教えてくれました。

ありがとうございました。




信号を渡りながら、何枚か写真を撮りました。




デモ参加者の方に、「 参加してもいいですか? 」と聞くと、

了承していただけたので、そのまま。

プラカード等を持たずに、一緒に並びました。


隣の50代の女性と、デモ参加の事等を、雑談を交えて話していました。




すると、私服警官の方が、携帯カメラで、何枚か写真を撮られました。

そして、メモを撮りながら、私たちの写真を撮りました。

( これは。中国大使館デモでも、同じようだったので、気持ちは少し、参ってしまいましたが、アンチ水曜デモには参加したかったので、写真は撮られるままにしました。性的虐待や、幼少期の裸の写真や、ビキニの写真などが、大人になっても付いて回ってくるので、消化することができませんでした。 )

※一般の人も、何人か、デモ参加者の写真を撮って行きました。




また、違う私服警官の方が、私の後ろ1mくらいで、

私たちの雑談を、メモしていました。

これは、朝日新聞社デモでも、原発デモでも、ありました。



これの意味は、なんだろう?(^^;???




写真を撮って、それをブログに載せてもいいですか?と、聞くと。

主催者を紹介されて。そのかたに了承を取りました。

私のブログを、メールで送って欲しいとのことだったので、少し考えたのですが、了承しました。

数枚、前からと、後ろからの写真を撮りました。




少し経った頃。

主催者の方が、写真を撮り始めたので、私は場所を少し離れました。

2回ほど、繰り返しました。




不快にしてしまうことを怖れたので。

写真には、極力写りたくないのでと伝えると。

なぜ、写真に映りたくないのか聞かれ。

みんな、顔も名前も出して、やっているんだと、聞かれ。




・私・「 すみません。会社に中国人も韓国人もたくさんいるので・・・( あらゆるリスク、会社存続のリスク等。性的虐待の弊害で、未だに写真を撮ると寝込んでしまう事。 ) 」と、伝えると

・主催者さん・「 それが、どーしたの? 」「 顔と名前が出せないのなら、このポールの外( デモの外 )に出たほうがいいよ 」と、返され。



ここで、いつもの「 壁 」に、ぶつかってしまいました。すみません。

私の言葉が、足りなかったのです。

本来、伝えるべきことが、もっとほかにも、ちゃんとあったのです。それが出来なかったのは、私の克服して行くべき点です。

それが、「 議論、主張、調整 」です。感情論ではなく、議論が大切なのです。




>いつもの壁

・経営者側と、労働者側の視点の相違

・経営者側の、義務と責任( この場合、会社の数だけの会社理念があるので。大きく分けて、「 需要と供給。利益の追求。品質の向上 」こちらに、ウエイトを占めさせていただきます。そして、自社社員の生活を守る義務と責任。 )




そして、主催者さんに

・主催者さん・「 無理して参加しても、苦しくなって行っちゃうだけだから、自分が苦しくない範囲で参加して行った方がいいよ 」と、言っていただき

「 ありがとうございました 」と、お礼を言って、後にしました。

ありがとうございました。

25分ほど、参加させていただきました。ありがとうございました。




ここで撮った写真は、掲載は控えることにします。

そして、頂いた個人参加者の実費チラシも、控える事にします。

すみません。

そして、ありがとうございました。




みなさん、実費参加なさっているようです。




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆




靖国までの、移動時間。

アンチ水曜デモでのことを、ずっと、考えていました。




自分にできること。

自分に出来る範囲。

克服して、さらに、進んでいきたい方向性など。




そして、ふと、思ったのが。

>無党派層の経営者。



私は、これを。

・中小零細企業の経営者と、ほとんどの割合を位置づけていた事に、アンチ水曜デモに参加して、改めて気がつきました。




たぶん、「 無党派層の経営者 」と言う、イメージ。ニュアンスは

多くの人は

>個人経営( 年商1000万弱。雇用10人弱くらいの会社 )

それらを、連想しているんじゃないのかな?と。




私の意図して、使っていたイメージと。

剥離があるんじゃないのかな?と、

あらためて、母体に戻る、視野の確認に、気がつきました。



それは、「 自社を、自社社員を守る義務と責任 」の、意味の差異に、繋がって行くのじゃないのかな?と。




個人でなら、出来ることも。

会社経営者となると、出来ないことも増えてきます。

・中国( 中国人。雇用。ネットワークのリスク )

・韓国( 韓国人。雇用。ネットワークのリスク )



自社が、雇用していなくても、かまわない。

けれど、提携会社や、仕事をいただいている大企業等。

まわりまわっての、リスク

・風評被害

・提携・受注解除



これらが、即。念頭に回ってしまう。




会社を、「 安全性、健全性 」を保つのは

経営者の義務だし。

また、継続して行く義務と責任もあると思うからです。

・自社を、自社社員の生活を守る義務と責任です。

( ↑労働側は、ぴん!と、来ないかも知れませんが。経営リスクとなる障壁は、極力相殺するのも、経営者の義務でもあると思うのです。対処対応の運営 )




>今回の、視点の考査

※中小零細企業の経営者は

・慰安婦捏造問題

・竹島

・尖閣

・自虐史教育等



これらに、思う事があっても。なかなか、「 経営者の立場からの参加 」が、出来かねているのだろうなと思いました。




ということは。

・風評被害

・中国・韓国のネットワークの民間人レベルのリスク

・提携会社( 大企業 )等の、提携解除のリスク



こちらを、クリアして行ける土壌が、保障が確固として保障出来たのなら。

沈黙している、「 中小零細企業の経営者 」が、声を上げ始めてくれるのじゃないかな?と、思いました。




これは、今後。

もう少し、いろいろなデモに参加して。

勉強させていただいて行こうと、改めて思いました。




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆




いろいろと、考えているうちに、靖国神社につきました。


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


靖国神社に着くころには、一通りの、今現在。私が出来る事の、結論は出ていたので。

あとは、消化して行くだけです(^^;;;




アンチ水曜デモの主催者さんには、後ほど、メールを書きます。

書き終わったものは、こちらにも転載します。

・私個人が書いたメールなので、それほど、問題ないかな?と?(^^;???

あとは、オープンでいたいんです。

出来る範囲になってしまうのでしょうが。それでも、自分の行動は、オープンに居たいのです。

( 本メールかどうかの、葛藤は、ありました(^^;;;>けれど、やっぱり、「 人を好きでいたい 」「 人を信じていたい 」ので、本メールから、ブログを書いたらメールの約束を、最初にしてるので、あとで、送らせていただきます。←機能不全家族の負の連鎖に、繋がって来るのだろうと思います。 )




まあ?(笑

ブログ自体が、私の「 遺書 」みたいなものでもあるので?(笑

予期せぬ、突然死とか。事故死とか。

生きていれば、なにがあるか、判らないので。

( ↑私を、特定しようと思えば、ブログからも特定できるでしょうし。また、ブログ内容も、精査できるでしょう。>それ以上は、「 自己分析の濃度 」に、かかってくるのでしょうが。決して、「 特定できない 」わけではないと、思うからです。←私なら、ある程度の信頼度から、特定は割り出せるからです。 )




だけど、、、

デモを参加していて、思うのは。

・経営者

・アダルトチルドレン



こちらは、とても、デモの前では、マイノリティーになってしまうのだろうなと思いました。




けれど、税金を納める、中小零細企業の・「 発言力 」は、反映されていくことがあれば、とても強い、力になって行くのだろうと思いました。




アダルトチルドレン。虐待をされた子供たちが、少しずつ

・間違っていること

・尖閣

・竹島

・慰安婦捏造問題

・自虐史教育等

こちらにも、自分たちの負の連鎖を、少しずつ断ち切りながらも、参加して行ける事があるのなら、

それは、とても強い改革への声になっていって、くれるんじゃないかな?と、思いました。




これからも、いろいろなデモへ。

自分が、参加してみたいと思うデモへ。

参加して、勉強させていただけたらと思っています。




ただ、、、「 写真( 撮られること ) 」は、

自分自身、本当に、克服して行かないと(^^;;;>信頼関係を、築けない要因の一つになってしまうのだろうなと、改めて思いました

すみません




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


これは、桜なのかな?

だとしたら、桜の季節。

とても綺麗なのだろうな?(°Д°;≡°Д°;)?もう一度、行ってみたいです☆


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


社務所のほうで、写真撮影と。ブログ掲載の許可を頂きました☆

ありがとうございました☆




若い男性が、鳥居の下で、一礼をしていたので。

私も、初めて。

母からの命令で、一礼をするのじゃなくて、

自分の意思で、一例をしてから、鳥居をくぐりました。




帰りも、一礼をすると。

ほかの方も、一礼をしていました。




人は、気持ちを動かされたりすると

自然に、一礼するものなのだろうなと思いました。


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★



>遊就館です




今日は、デモの事等を考えながらの、拝観だったので

次は、もっとちゃんと、ゆっくり

拝観したいと思いました(^^;;;>すみません




けれど、一度は、みなさん。

いかれてみたらいかかでしょうか?

お勧めします(^^




いろいろなことを

感じたり

見たりできるのは

すごいことだと思います




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


★★旧皇族の皇位男系継承を維持する為に皇籍復帰希望!!★★慰安婦問題・福島瑞希(趙春花)氏・証人喚問希望!!★★


大きな国旗は、あったのですが

ちゃんと、保管できるか?といえば(^^;;;>ちゃんと、整理して保管できなさそうだったので

小さい、卓上の国旗( 840円 )。

こちらを、買いました☆



デモには、こちらを持って、参加して行こうと思います☆




小さいけど、自分の国旗が欲しくなったので☆




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆




いま、アンチ水曜デモ主催者さんへ、メールをしようと開いたら

件名と、本文に「 中国語 」で、表記されていたので

グーグルで翻訳してみると、よく判らない、日本語文に訳されているので(^^;;;



ウイルスかな?とも、思ったので




ほかの、メールアドレスを探したのですが、

ちょっと、見つからないので(^^;;;

そして、ちょっとよくない、ほかの方のブログ記事も、目についてしまったので(^^;;;




今回、これにて、失礼させていただきます(^^;;;>すみません

なんだか、、、心が若干?折れちゃいました(^^;;;>すみません

( デモ参加、退場の形に近かったと思うので。価値観、主張の相違から。 )




また、どこかのデモで、お会いできることがありましたら

今回のブログの件

遅くなりましたが、ご報告しようと思います(^^;;;>すみません




・前情報は

先入観を、あまり持ちたくないので

極力、調べないようにしているんです

そのときの、自分の「 視点や感じた感情 」を、そのまま、大事にしたいので(^^;;;










だけど、これからは

自分が、参加してみようと思ったデモの主催者側の情報は

もう少し、調べてから、参加してみようかと思いました(^^;;;




なんだろう?(^^;???




いま、ちょこっと、主催者さんのメールアドレスを探すんで

検索してみたら(^^;;;




なんだか、少し

私の思っていた、「 デモ( 主催者も、参加者も ) 」

カラーが違う気がしてきちゃいました?(^^;???



私の中では、いままでデモ参加はおろか。

政治にも興味の無かった層の、デモ参加を主体に置いていたので(^^;;;




あれ?(^^;???>私の概念、、、間違えていた?



最初から、間違えていた?(^^;???







ちょっと、次のデモ参加、急がずに(^^;;;

ちょっと、考えてみます(^^;;;




私は、根柢の部分を、思い違いをしていたのかな?(^^;???>もしかして?




とりあえず、気になっているので

もう一度、「 ウイルスの完全スキャン 」。一応しておきます(^^;;;




ウイルス自体は、

・意図的

・被害的

・偶然

あると思うのですが(^^;;;




だけど、やっぱり

>信頼関係の築けるコンディションと

>信頼関係の築けるフィールド作成



こちらが、最大課題かな?(^^;???>私には




それには

・写真の克服

これは、本当に、最大優先課題なんだろうなあ(^^;;;







今回は、いろんな意味で

とても、勉強になりました、ありがとうございましたm(_ _ )m




私は、どうしても

・経営者側の視点での、デモ参加

( 会社を、不用意に危険にさらせない。リスクにさらせない。自社社員の生活の確保や、提携会社への迷惑回避等を考慮しての、参加になってしまうのだろうな、、、どうしても )




また、デモに参加できない

>中小零細企業の経営者の、デモ参加の視点等



税金を納める異議を含めて、彼らの「 自社への影響の無いデモ 」などを

考えていけたらと、思います。




それには

多少の、「 匿名性( 会社関係では、割と、詮索をしないのが、尊重されている部分もあるので。←けれど、これは。最低限。お互いに経営者だと、判っている為の「 信用・信頼 」が、ベースに在っての、下地なのかも知れません。 ) 」




そして、匿名性を越えて、さらにもう一歩、踏み込んだ発言権が欲しい時

政府に、要求したいと考えたとき( 自分たちが、会社納税者

さらに、踏み出していける「 受け皿( 土台。フィールド。ルール。義務と責任の明確化等 ) 」の、透明性と、利便性と、選択性を

どう、、、クリアして行けるか












あ~(^^;;;>判った!!




私は、「 匿名性( お互いに経営者としての、義務と責任は不可欠のボーダー ) 」を、下地に敷き

それが、

どうしても、噛みあえない。すれ違う要因の一つだったんだ?(^^;???>たぶん!!




あ~そりゃ(^^;;;>乖離しているね、、、




誰かと、判り合える事を、ボーダーにしてきたとき

私は、ずっと、相手が「 社長 」「 役職役員 」それが、当たり前だったので

その、「 当たり前の部分 」が、「 当然の下地 」だと、自分自身にも、相手にも求めていたんだな、、、(^^;;;




その上での、「 匿名性の尊重 」が、どうして保てないのだろう?と

理解できなかったのだけど(^^;;;>デモ参加で

私は、一番最初の段階から、間違えていたんだ(^^;;;




>会社経営は、「 信頼の名刺( 最低限の、責任と義務を背負っている。各種書類審査のパス等 ) 」みたいなものだったから







あ~(^^;;;

なんか、これ書いていて、、、ちょこっと思った?(^^;???

自分では、そんな気はしていなかったのだけど(^^;;;




私は、経営にしても、なんにしても

>「 温室育ち 」だったのか?( ゚Д゚)・∵. グハッ




・「 信頼の保障( 本人の保障。会社の保障←身分証明。 ) 」は、組み込まれていた訳だから(^^;;;



これが、仕事をする上でも。接待をする上でも。最低ラインのベースだったから。

これが、クリアされていなければ。スタートラインにさえ、立てないのが当たり前の社会だったから(^^;;;







>7SEEDS

・夏のAチーム

安吾には、是非!!頑張っていただきたい!!(^^;;;



ある意味?とても、励まされるので☆







なんだか、、、ヒットポイントが尽きました(^^;;;

今日の事は、少し、「 棚上げ 」にさせてください(^^;;;>すみません

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿