2012年5月24日木曜日

Bookstore. (20070602)

Bookstore. (20070602)

Bookstore, there were three local hotels.However, except for lodging a bookstore so close to the magazine shop, that was not used much.3 hotels and this is other than a bookstore, the bookstore was not well and you do not go chalazia two stops away by train.Walk, but there was also a bookstore of the way round trip takes about an hour and a half feet of children, tight slope.Fashion, and never except in very special use from the standpoint of transportation did not exist.Inevitably, now like to use one in the local bookstore.

After the ski school.Since the end of fifth grade. I will now read the book rummage drawn comics and interested.

My father and uncle of the year does not change, usually has a salesperson.Always kindly, gave me this description and the description of the Shinsho.Do not receive this, we also take me to reach out easily.I, little by little, it is now open feeling to this uncle.But.Uncle attitude little by little, now change.The confusion. Sorrow. In develop chest pains, was repeatedly denied desperately.And! "Misunderstanding because different! Of me."

But, uncle. On my body, now come in close contact with your body.My heart was like scream. But the next moment. The heart was frozen.Not have a cow. Do not cry. It does not hurt her. Not upset.It, unawares. Was piercing.Bruise, and resistance was minimal, so my own, I thought.And, to be minimal damage to the body, and I tried, it was also felt.Do not let angry, people come to touch me.Is hurt, do not. Do not change to hate, an eye out for me. . . Yes, I felt to the bone.

Uncle, I went to escalate day by day.I changed the bookstore. But there was also tries to perform time zone absent uncle, attend.But. . . I walk into a store and uncle, was to shift the salesperson would.Taken to a warehouse, it is now being touched.Why? Would not touch me? Why? At all, not from the solution. Why.

But, yeah.Once you have now grown up, and was presumed in the range write, that the hit.Park at the back of this bookstore is that the public toilet was well I was using.Uncle, I was well out of the delivery.Maybe, maybe not that there was a saw, that I had been in the toilet.Or, where I could not without the knowledge or consent, be it had something to stimulate the uncle.

Still, there is a crime to children, even now as an adult, I do not think.Want to think is not.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

本屋さん。      (20070602)


地元に本屋さんは、3軒ありました。
ですが、1軒を除いた本屋さんは雑誌屋さんに近かったので、あまり使ったことはありませんでした。
この3軒の本屋さん以外ですと、電車で2駅先に行かないと目ぼしい本屋さんはありませんでした。
歩いて、子供の足で往復1時間半くらいかかる道のりの本屋さんもありましたが、坂道がキツク。
はやり、よほどの事がないと、交通の面からも使うことはありませんでした。
必然的に、地元にある一つの本屋さんを使う様に成りました。


スキー教室後。
5年生の終わり頃から。私は、マンガや興味の引かれた本を読み漁るように成りました。


父と変わらない年のおじさんが、大抵店番をしています。
いつも親切に、本の説明や新書の説明をしてくれました。
届かない本は、簡単に手を伸ばして取ってもくれました。
私は、このおじさんに少しずつ、気持ちを開くように成りました。
けれど。
おじさんの態度が少しずつ、変化するように成りました。
戸惑いを。悲しみを。胸が痛くなる中で、必死に否定を繰り返しました。
「 違う!私の勘違いだから! 」と。


だけど、おじさんは。私の体に、自分の体を密着してくるようになりました。
心が悲鳴を上げるようでした。けれど、次の瞬間。心を凍らせました。
騒がない。泣かない。傷つかない。動揺しない。
それが、いつしか。身に染みていました。
心が傷つく、最小限の抵抗だと、私自身はそう、思ってました。
そして、体を傷つけられる最小限の、試みだと、そう感じてもいました。
私に触れてくる人たちを、怒らせてはいけない。
傷つけては、いけない。私を見る目を、憎しみに変えてはいけない。。。そう、骨身に感じてました。


おじさんは、日増しにエスカレートして行きました。
本屋を変えました。けれど、おじさんが居ない時間帯を見計らって、通う事もありました。
けれど。。。おじさんは私が店に入ると、店番を交替してしまいました。
倉庫へ連れて行かれ、触られるように成りました。
ナゼ? 私を触るんだろう? ナンデ? 全然、解からない。どうしてなのか。


だけど、そう。
大人に成った今、思い当たる事を、書ける範囲で推察したとしたら。
この本屋さんの裏の公園が、私が良く使っていた公衆トイレだったということです。
おじさんは、よく配達に出てました。
もしかしたら、私がトイレでされていたことを、目撃した事があったのかも知れません。
もしくは、私が気がつかない所で、おじさんの何かを刺激してしまったのかも知れません。


それでも、子供に罪があるとは、大人になった今でも、思えません。
思いたくは、ありません。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿